Will You ? | Rose [ In proces...

بواسطة JenniesBunHair

"You want the truth Y/N?" "Yes, I want to know" I never saw her so nervous "I-I'm falling for you, Y/N, very... المزيد

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX ( Smut Alert )
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII ( Smut Alert II )
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX
Chapter LXX
Chapter LXXI
Chapter LXXII
Chapter LXXIII
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
Chapter LXXVII
Chapter LXXVIII ( The End )

Chapter XXX

1.5K 65 0
بواسطة JenniesBunHair

I was playing with the straight brown ends of Chae-Young's hair , while sitting down and back Hugging her , I have to be honest , im zoning out..

"What do you think of it ?" This is the time when Chae-Young finally got me on this world "Im sorry , what were you saying ?" She starte laughing before turning her head around again to kiss my cheek "What's on your mind beautiful ?" Before I spoke , I took a deep breath , I have to solve it somehow..

FlashBack

I was getting ready to leave towards BlackPink's dorm after I spoke with Chae-Young , I was stopped by mom , blocking my way "Where are you going again , Y/N ? You just came home !" I tried to myself calm "Mom , I have to be somewhere ! I need to go , okay ? I'll be back !" She again was standing in front of the door "And may I know where are you going ? Im your mother I should know..I don't think that at this late hour you're going at an interview ! You should do Film Major as I said ! But I let you do Makeup , where are you gonna find a job with Makeup major this year ?" I sighed deeply , I don't really want to talk about this..

"Eomma..not now , please ! Im in a hurry , plus you'll see , I would find something one day ! Let me go please ! I have to be there fast !"

"Okay Y/N ! You have two weeks to find a job then..if not go and live somewhere else ! Go and make a life !  You're 21 years old already ! At your age i was getting married ! When im gonna have nephews , huh ?" I prefer not.. "Eomma don't stress me , please ! I have to go ! Bye !"

FlashBack Ends

I told her what I spoke last night with my mom "You know , I can help you , I mean..you said you graduated in Makeup Major , right ?" I nodded , waiting for her to continue "I was looking for a new personal makeup artist , may you can help ?" "Really ?"I was suddenly filled with happiness , not just that is probably for me to find a job that fast , but because I would be with my girlfriend !

She nodded , I suddenly cupped her face and kissed her , she was starlet , but kissed back "You have just to talk with YG-Nim and our managers, they are gonna put up an interview ! Im sure you'll take it !" I continued on back hugging her thightly , like she's the most precious thing ok earth..well..for me she is..

"Y/N..I can't breath !" I giggled and broke the hug , I started to shower her with kitten kisses until she was ready to fall from the couch..

"Okay , okay , you should go home now , Y/N ! Later I have practice and I will speak with them ! Okay ?" I nodded "Okay , but if you want I will stay this night too..I will stay until Jennie is coming back ! I'll go now ! Love you , My Rosé ( Got it ? No ? Okay.. ) " I kissed her One More Time ( sorry , im a broke Once right now ) , then I left towards my car , I decided finally to open my phone , more than twenty calls from my parents , ten from my brother and three from YoungSoon Unnie..

I drived towards my parents house , as I parked in front Of my house and got up , the front door was locked , weird..I walk into the backyard and got inside by the back door..

"Eomma ! Appa ! Im home !" Nobody answered , I took out my phone and dialed Eomma's number , rejected ? Why she rejected my call ? I heard the door opening , Eomma and Appa Coming in "Did you finally decided to come home ? Why didn't you stay there were you were ?"

"Appa-" "No Appa , No Eomma , Y/N ! Do you think you're at a hotel ? We called you all day , even YoonGi and YoungSoon ! Why are you so irresponsible at your age ?" "Appa , I had something to do , you see one of my friends is in the-" "We don't mind about your friends Y/N ! Did you forget what was today ? Grandma was supposed to come visit ! Great thing she couldn't today ! But she would come tomorrow , you'll be missing again ? Tomorrow you aren't getting out of the house no matter what !" My anger was reaching the limit slowly..

"Why do you mind about me so much ! I have my business to do , Eomma ! I can't always do what you guys want to !" "What's your business Y/N ? You aren't even working ! You did a two years college for what ? It's was your wish , now please take a job fast ! Or you'll have to move !

I cannot believe this !

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

31.2K 992 8
"Please don't look at me like that." "Like what?" "Like you're in love with me." "Would it be such a bad thing if I were?" I... don't know." Edit: I...
245K 8.7K 76
"Do you still remember me ?" Why is she asking that ? "Speak Y/N ! Do you ?" "J-Jennie...I don't know...what happened..." Is she crying now ? what's...
20.2K 786 33
"I don't know....I just fell, fell for you in the rain."
140K 6.7K 33
Cause love with you is bittersweet. _____________________________________ "The lady over there, would you like to go out with me?" "Are you talking t...