Will You ? | Rose [ In proces...

By JenniesBunHair

"You want the truth Y/N?" "Yes, I want to know" I never saw her so nervous "I-I'm falling for you, Y/N, very... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX ( Smut Alert )
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII ( Smut Alert II )
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX
Chapter LXX
Chapter LXXI
Chapter LXXII
Chapter LXXIII
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
Chapter LXXVII
Chapter LXXVIII ( The End )

Chapter XXIX

1.4K 65 0
By JenniesBunHair

I woke up when the bed started to move , I slowly open my eyes and saw Chae-Young turned to face me , her eyes were still close which means she's still asleep , well..her hair is a mess , I brushed it off her face and kissed her forehead , which made her groan and wrap her arms around my waist , dragging myself closer to her..

I started to shower kissed on her face making her to chuckle and to try to escape me..

"Good morning , Queen !" She kissed my lips before speaking "Go and take a shower , take clothes from me ! I'll be in the kitchen , okay ?" I nodded , before running into her bathroom..

Chae-Young's POV

I went into the kitchen , i really need to drink some water , as my throat is very dry , it's seems that me and Y/N the only one awake right now , Jisoo Unnie was looking through the fridge and as she didn't saw me , I back hugged her , making her starlet , then she turned around , her eyes were swollen , Im sure she cried a lot last night..

She handed a bottle of water  from her hands , I drank from it , then give it back to her "Is everything alright , Unnie ?" She nodded , i don't really think she is..

"Good morning !" Y/N came into the room , she kissed my forehead  "Good morning , Y/N !" Jisoo's voice was worst that I thought it would be , much more Husky that her voice normally is..

Y/N came closer to me , whispering "Go and Take a shower too , I'll try to speak with Jisoo , then we are heading at the hospital , okay ?" I nodded.

Y/N's POV

After Chae-Young went out of the room , I went closer to Jisoo "Unnie , are you okay ?" She nodded , im sure that she isn't.."You know you can tell us , we are next to you.." I managed to try to see if she would be okay "I know , it's just..I don't like to let them see this side of me , I have to be strong for them , I don't want to get the more worried that they already are.." i hugged her , she finally break down on my shoulders , I kept on Petting her back until she let everything out..

"Gowamo , Y/N-ah" I smiled while pulling from the hug , with my thumbs , I wiped the tears from her cheeks "Don't thank me ! Just...don't keep that all on you..it's unhealthy..okay ?" She nodded , then Chaeng with Lisa came into the room , Chae-Young and I started to prepare the breakfast for us...

Then we headed towards the hospital , it's seems that their managers are trusting me for letting them in my company..I was driving , while Chaeng was on the right seat , and at the backseats Jisoo and Lisa , the hospital that Jennie was in , wasn't that away from the block of flats their apartment was , so we got there fast..

I was the first to ask for Jennie's room , ,, room 1397 ,, we headed towards it , and I open the door for them..

"Jennie !" "Unnie !" The girls starting calling their band mate name , I went inside too , a bit distant from the who got around Jennie bed , I examined her face..bruises , a bandage around her head , her upper lip was bleeding , her eyes thightly closed , my gaze went towards her arms , same..full with bruises , the other arm was all into a bandage , then I looked at a wire that was connected through the bandage , filled with blood , being pumped with the help of a little yellow blood pump next to the bed , I bet she lose a lot of blood..
I hope they made the anti-clamp injection well...

I feel that my hand is uniting with someone's so I moved my attention toward our hands , mine and Chae-Young's..she looked into my eyes smilling , Guiding me to stay down next to her..

"I hope you'll be okay , Unnie.." Lisa was the first to break the sad silence between us , as Lisa was in my right , I pat her back...

In this moment I have to be next to them..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 36 12
when idol fall for Indian girl Y/n- I'm not interested in love 😏 jungkook -don't worry I will let you fall for me y/n-this is never gonna be jungko...
6.3K 443 24
Would you do that to me?" she said and I knew what she was talking about but I want her to say it out loud to feel what she was feeling "Would I w...
6.9K 548 12
It started as one night stand. One girl just wants to forget about her problems and the other one just wants to have fun, but somehow it becomes more...
12.6K 548 14
Rose x female reader "I want to kiss it all better." "Well, you shouldn't have hurt me to begin with."