Voltron One Shots

By NiPpEl_nInJa

~ a series of Voltron one shots ~ various characters x reader ~ featuring Shiro, Lance, Keith, Pidge, Hunk... More

INTRODUCTION
KEITH X READER
PIDGE X READER
SHIRO X READER #1
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
HUNK X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LOTOR X READER
LANCE X READER
ALLURA X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER #1
LOTOR X READER
AUTHER-CHRISTMAS!!
SHIRO X READER
LANCE X MALE READER
KEITH X READER
HUNK X READER
KEITH X READER
SHIRO X READER
LANCE X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
SHIRO X READER
LANCE X KEITH X READER
PIDGE X MALE READER
LANCE X READER
SHIRO X READER #1
LANCE X READER
LOTOR X READER #1
KEITH X READER
KEITH X READER
SHIRO X READER #2
LOTOR X READER #2
ALLURA X MALE READER
SHIRO X READER
PIDGE X READER
KEITH X MALE READER
LOTOR X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
LANCE X MALE READER
ALLURA X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
KEITH X READER
LOTOR X READER {#1 sequal is next chapter}
??? X READER {#2 sequal to previous chapter}
AUTHORS NOTE
LANCE X READER
KEITH X READER
SHIRO X MALE READER
PIDGE X READER
A/N

LOTOR X READER

15.4K 275 119
By NiPpEl_nInJa

|BLIND LOYALTY|

You stood next to Haggar, your thin white mask covering your face and long black cloak hiding your body.

"Lotor will be arriving soon, sire." Your teacher explained to the large man seated on the thrown.

"Good."

You stood silently, watching as the doors were pushed open and a young man you had never seen before walked into the room. He must be Lotor, Emperor Zarkon's son.

You had heard the female guards and other druids speak about him silently, saying he was unbelievably handsome and undoubtedly the best suited to run the empire after Zarkon, and from what you could see in front of you, they were right.

He had long white hair that flowed down his back and piercing eyes. There was also this aura that surrounded him as he walked, giving off a powerful and dominant energy.

Lotor kneeled in front of Zarkon's thrown and bowed his head respectfully. "Father, it give me such pleasure that you've made a full recovery. You look stronger than I've ever-"

"Silence-"

Lotor stopped, but didn't look at all affected by his fathers interruption.

"-I did not bring you here to waist time with your flattery. You are relieved of your position, effective immediately."

"Lord, I beg you, do not discard me," Lotor stood up and stepped closer to Zarkon's thrown. "Let me stay by your side."

"Your short reign will be seen as a black spot on the Galra Empire for years to come."

"Of course my efforts seem like nothing compared to your achievements, but perhaps if you were to train me, I could learn."

"You are no longer needed."

Lotor hung his head. "As you wish."

He turned to leave and after he was far enough away, Haggar whispered so that only you and Zarkon could hear her.

"Something is off with Lotor, I sensed something on him when he came in. Something ancient." She glanced at you and you nodded in agreement.

"He's no longer my concern." Zarkon spoke. "However, if you feel there is more to be known from him, do as you please."

Haggar turned to you. "(Y/N), follow him."

"Yes, High Priestess." You bowed, before following behind Lotor.

It wasn't hard to stay on his tail, you were a Druid after all and several others dressed just like you wondered the halls, there was a slim chance he'd catch you.

You turned a corner just moments after Lotor and his henchman did, but the corridor was empty.

"He couldn't have gone far." You reassured yourself, but just as you were about to continue forward, a hand wrapped around your wrist.

Reflexively, you sent electricity rushing down your arm and the other person jumped back from the shock.

"Why are you following me? Did that witch send you?"

You looked up and your gaze was met with two sharp eyes.

"Prince Lotor, I apologize but yes, my master the high priestess sent me."

His henchman stepped forward and you looked her up and down. You recognized her, she was someone you had seen in passing, but from where?

"Tell that old hag that she doesn't need to worry about me. The empire is in the hands of my father now."

You ignored Lotor and as he and his henchman walked away, it hit you where you knew her from.

She had been one of Haggar's experiments. The priestess had made it so Lotor's henchman could see using the cat resting on her shoulder, and also gave her the ability to control others brainwaves.

Against your better judgment, you reached out and grabbed Lotor's wrist.

"What are you doing?" He asked, eyes narrowed.

"Don't trust her, Prince. She's not what she seems."

Lotor glanced at his henchman who was walking in the opposite direction before ripping his hand from your grasp. "You expect me to believe a druid over my own henchman? You're heavily mistaken."

Lotor left you standing there in the middle of the corridor.

"What have I done." You mumbled.

"What have you done indeed."

You spun around to see Haggar standing only a couple feet in front of you, rage written on her features.

"I question your loyalties, (Y/N). Both to me and the empire. Seize her."

Two druids appeared on either side of you and locked your wrists in magic blocking handcuffs.

"I- I didn't mean to! I swear!" You pleaded.

"Take her to one of the labs. I'll deal with her later."

The druids did as told, dragging you down to the lowest floor of the ship and bringing you into one of the labs you had helped Haggar conduct horrible experiments in several times before.

The druids stripped you of your mask and cloak before strapping you down to the cold metal table and leaving you alone in the dark room, not giving you so much as a second glance.

This is what happens when you go against the empire.

~ ~ ~

Lotor walked down the catwalk towards his other henchman.

"How did it go?"Acxa asked.

"Let's just say I've been relieved of my duties from here on out, but that's no concern of ours. We'll follow the plan just as-"

The ship shook violently.

"What is that?!" Lotor yelled over the comms.

"It's a Galra fleet!" Zethrid explained. "And another one, and another one, we can't hold them all off!"

Lotor looked at the floor. "How could they have found us?"

He then remembered your words. "Don't trust her, Prince. She's not what she seems."

His gaze turned to Narti who stood at the back of the group, and before anyone was able to comprehend what was happening, he took his blade and sliced it swiftly through the air, sending Narti to the floor.

"All of you, get in the ships, we have somewhere we need to go."

His henchman were all too shocked to object, and crawled into their ships before taking off in the direction of Zarkon's ship.

~ ~ ~

Your body ached from head to toe. Actually, you couldn't feel your toes anymore so that was a lie.

The top half of your body was covered in burns that varied in both shape and size and cuts that ran deep into your skin, whereas the lower half of your body was completely numb.

Haggar had taken her sweet time torturing you, even though she labelled it as "research" to see exactly how the druids would do if they were in a position such as your own.

Every time she sent a wave of electricity through your body or dragged one of her nails across your skin, she'd ask, "where do your loyalties lie" and in all honesty, you didn't know.
You thought your loyalty belonged to Haggar, Zarkon and the empire, but in helping Lotor so effortlessly that seemed to no longer be the case.

The sound of gun shots broke you out of your thoughts, and you tried to lift your head to look in the direction of the door.

"Help!" You called. "Help!"

If someone heard you, you hoped you'd get lucky and a group of rebel fighters or even the paladins of Voltron would walk through that door, but if you were unlucky it would be Haggar and her druids, coming for another round.

The door burst open and smoke began to spill into the room, along with two dark figures wearing helmets that covered their faces.

"Axca! Watch the door while I cut her restraints!"

One of the figures nodded and stood by the door while the other rushed to your side, using a sword to cut the leather straps that held you down.

"Can you walk?"

You slid off the table and collapsed into the strangers arms.

"I'll take that as a no. That's all right, let's get going."

The stranger wrapped an arm around your waist and his sword in the other, helping you waddle towards the door.

The corridor became overly quiet, and three others stood in front of you and the stranger holding you, their helmets off.

"What are you three doing?" The one holding you asked, the visor of their helmet flicking up to reveal Lotor's face.

The one in the middle that looked the most Galra, lifted a gun and pointed it straight for Lotor.

"For Narti." She said, and began to squeeze the trigger.

Your hand flew up and three bolts of electricity shot for the palm of your hand, each one hitting one of Lotor's henchmen in the chest, sending them crashing to the floor.

"Did you kill them?" Lotor asking in shock.

You shook your head and leaned more of your weight on Lotor. "No, I don't have enough juice to kill three people right now."

Lotor nodded and lead you to his ship, the two of you taking off in the opposite direction of Zarkon's fleet.

"Where are we going to go?" You asked.

Lotor set the ship into auto pilot and walked over to where you sat.

"The whole universe has now become my enemy. Both my father's empire and the coalition are after my head, so there is no place for us to go." He explained, kneeling down in front of your chair. "If you don't want to be involved with me, I understand. I'll drop you off on the next habitable planet."

You reached out and tipped Lotor's chin up. "I'll follow you anywhere, my prince. My loyalty lies with you and you alone."

Lotor stood up and caged you between his arms, his powerful gaze meeting yours.

"I wish to kiss you." He said, slowly running his hands over your shoulders.

"I'm yours, Prince, do as you please."

Lotor lowered him head and captured your lips. The kiss was slow at first but as it continued it grew heated and hungry.

Eventually Lotor pulled away. He looked you in the eyes and tucked a stray piece of hair behind your ear.

"As much as I love hearing you call me your prince, my name is Lotor. Use it."

You smiled and pecked him on the lips quickly. "Let's take on the universe together. . . Lotor."
______________________________________________________

Pretty crappy if you ask me... so I'm sorry!
Anyway! This was requested! I would tag the person it was requested by by Wattpad is mean and won't let me :(
So if you requested an xLotor story here you go!
Hope you enjoyed!

Word Count: 1736

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.8K 108
Heya! I kept on reading the same Voltron Age Regression Oneshots and I was getting bored that there weren't anymore so I made some! Anyways, these ar...
183K 3.9K 31
Voltron: Legendary Defender One-Shots. Requests are closed! ❌Disclaimer: If I see that this content has been plagiarised, I will not hesitate to repo...
72.1K 1.5K 32
A few years after (Y/n)'s brother Takashi Shirogane went missing, the young girl flew into space on add adventure of her own. After some unlucky eve...
10.7K 170 22
• i might love you • Voltron!! Nothing belongs to me. Not the pictures, not the characters. This is a reader insert!! One-shots too. Some of them wo...