Mister Popular

By acussed

Clementine, Clem, Reeves is a laid back girl who blends into the background happily. Never in her life has sh... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30m.
31.
32.
33.
34m.
35.
36
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
last chapter
THE REVEAL&PUBLISH

07.

34.7K 700 283
By acussed

I hated crutches I wanted to throw them against the wall but I restrained myself, since I actually didn't own them.

"What the hell happened?!" I sigh and shake my head as I take a seat where Haley and Tessa and I always meet up at in the morning.

"I fell." They both laughed and I cracked a smile. "That fucking sucks." I nod, "Yeah, I know." I said exasperated. "It's okay bud." Tessa said, "At least you didn't hurt it when Zion was there." I looked down and they screamed.

"No way! What did he do?!" I narrowed my eyes. "What do you mean? He was the one who took me to the hospital." I said in a duh tone and they looked to each other and then back to me.

"Why didn't you text us?!" Tessa said slapping my shoulder making me wine. "Because, I didn't find it important." I said shrugging. "Well that is important information, Clem." Haley grinning.

"Eh, not to me." They pushed me.

I walked into Mr E's classroom, "What're we doing today?" I asked and he grinned. "They're gonna start doing essays! Yeah! Fun! Hopefully they'll won't suck like last years class." I smile, laughing.

"Maybe." He looked at me. "Ugh, what did you do Clem." I rolled my head back as I crutches over to my desk.

"Stupid gravity." He laughed loudly. "I like that." I giggle shaking my head.

Mr. E hands me a stack of papers to grade and I get to work. I hear the class start to fill up but I'm to engrossed in finishing all these papers to care. But soon my chair is grabbed and flipped around, so now I was facing Zion and his smoldering look.

"Hi." I say but he just nods at me, looking down to my knee. "How is your knee feeling?" I was surprised but as I opened my mouth he made sure I knew it wasn't because he cared. "Because I would like to have my crutches as soon as possible." I frowned.

"It's better, you can take the stupid things." I growl, turning around but he stops me midway narrowing his eyes.

"You're lying." I roll my eyes. "Why would I lie? You can take back your stupid-ow ow!" I cried as he barely touched my knee.

"Exactly." He mumbled shaking his head. "Well I don't care. I can walk on my own." I tell him but he grabs my elbow as he stands up, taking me up with him. He grabbed his pencil and tossed it a little.

"Get my pencil for me." We stare each other down my before I take in a deep breath and hold it in as I walk, trying my best to not make an obvious limp. I bend down causing me to let out a low breath, pain shooting up my leg. He grabs me and sets me down.

"Keep them. It's not a suggestion." He told me before turning around in his desk. I make a face and mock him before I roll back in my desk.

I hear a frustrated grunt coming from Zion and I look over at him. Mr Erickson was having them start there introductions for the essay but it seems like Zion was confused because he had a blank page.

I scoot myself next to him and give him a smile.

He rolls his eyes, and clenched his fist. "This is fucking stupid." I nudge him with my shoulder. "Hey, I can help. Let's start with finding some quotes and..let's see what your topic is first. Okay?" I say gently and he just nods curtly.

"Good, good. You don't need that comma though." I tell him and he nods deleting it. "Good perfect." I say smiling at him. The bell rings and I wait as Zion saves everything and logs off. I shakily get up and grab everything before I start walking off.

"Thanks for everything Clem!" I smile at Mr E. "No problem!" Zion guides me out, I let out a small shriek as the too tall crutches get kicked out of my hold.

Zion quickly grabs my backpack, pulling me back up. I look up to see a girl, with pretty dark brown hair and eyes, she was skinny and pretty with a cheerleading outfit on.

"Oops, didn't see you there. Zion you ready?" He nods and walks off, I sigh an try to reach down to grab it but a hand beats me too it. I gasp as I notice who it is.

The boy that I absolutely adore.

His black hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was tall and had an amazing body, he was sweet. Always having a smile on his face, and he looked smart.

His friends behind him chuckled, he hands me them with a charming smile. "Here you go." I blush and nod my head wordlessly. He laughs and waves as he walks away. I left out a groan, I've never talked to him. While Haley and Tessa thought he wasn't all that I thought he was an angel on earth.

And I could never seem to make myself talk to him.

I quickly crutch away.

"Guys! Guess what! Hot guy talked to me! Waved to me! And helped me grab my crutches!" I squealed as I spotted Haley and Tessa. "Oh really?! Zion!" I frowned. "No. Vincent." I say rolling my eyes. "Oh." Haley said with a pout. "Well what did you say?" Tessa said and my smile dimmed a little.

"Uhh. Nothing." They sighed and shook their heads.

"You've got to shoot your shot, Clem." I shrugged. "He'll reject me so fast." I mumble. "Pfft, he isn't even that cute." My jaw drops. "Have you seen him?!" They shrug. "Yes we have. That's the whole point." I pout and take a seat.

"Well I think he's absolutely amazing." Haley rolls her eyes. "Well if you're not gonna do anything about it, shut up." I sigh. "Okay." I mumble.

I didn't have to tutor Zion today since it was Friday so I went home right after. Laying down on the couch with my cat, Goose or GG, on my chest. He purrs as I scratch behind his ear, I smile and give him a kiss.

"Had a good day, GG?" I ask and he just rubs his face on my neck causing me too giggle. I got goose about a month ago, he's a tiny little black kitten with mesmerizing green eyes.

I grab my phone and scroll through Snapchat, I click on Tessa's story and my heart hurts a little as I see her and Haley together with their boyfriends. They were at a football game...and they didn't seem to invite me. I mean I would go if they'd invite me.

I lock my phone and sigh, looking towards my tv.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 113 17
Natalie Parker is forced to move to New York City when her father takes a job there. Her old life in Wisconsin was over all perfect. She had the best...
303K 4.9K 48
The typical love story. Bad Boy meets good girl, They fall in love. Blah Blah Blah... Boring and used so many times! But what if the popular Rich Gir...
6.2M 222K 62
"If you turn your back to me again, you better be bending over, sweetheart." *** Everyone warns you about boys who go looking for troubles, who have...
63.4K 2K 51
Dylan Castle swears that he would do whatever it takes to accomplish the dare given by his friends after being turned down by the smartest chick in...