Prisoner

By notanonymouswriter

This is the story of a girl called Cassidy. She hasn't always had the best of luck in her life. First she wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
UPDATE

32

1.3K 41 0
By notanonymouswriter

He stared at me blankly, I rolled my eyes at him and he left me alone in the room. I looked around the room for an escape, there wasn't anyway.

There was a window, but, it was locked and if I jumped out of it, I would plummet to my death. I laid down on the bed and looked at the digital clock on the nightstand, it was one in the morning. I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up, I rushed to the toilet and vomited, what injection did they give me? I walked back into the room after brushing my teeth. Lance was sitting on the bed, he must be crazy to think that I would ever be with him.

He smiled at me, not knowing I had thrown up. I smiled at him weakly.

"Do you want breakfast?" he asked, I nodded quickly and I followed him downstairs into the kitchen. He made me a full English, I sat down and stuffed it down my throat, I was starving.

I had spent two weeks here and Lance had tried anything with me, I guess that he didn't want to get on the wrong side of me. He wants to marry me and he wants for me to give him children.

Lately I have been being sick a lot lately.

I rummaged through the cupboards of my bathroom and found what I was looking for. A pregnancy tests. I took one out and done my business.

As I was doing it, I peed on my flipping hand. Great. I washed my hand thoroughly. As I went to check the test, there was a knock at the door.

"Cassy, it is me, Lance. I need to have a word with you right now. Can you hurry up and come out?" I panicked and shouted that I was going to be one more minute.

I wrapped the test up in toilet paper before checking it. I lifted the top of the toilet up and I stuffed it in between the pipes and then I covered it back up with the toilet top.

I flushed the toilet and I washed my hands, I walked out of the toilet and I walked over to Lance. "Cassy, I am tired of waiting. I want you as my wife." I wasn't shocked to what he was saying, it is all he has said since he took me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.9K 32
Analia has no idea why she was being kidnapped and targeted by a group of vicious people. What is so special about her that they want her? what are t...
1.7K 110 33
COMPLETED!! Hope you enjoy! ------------ He just stared at me with a devilish look on his face. Before you know it, he grabbed my arm and started to...
1K 146 41
a girl is plunged into the world of paranormal romance and kidnappings, killings and near death experiences cloud around her day in and day out with...
1.1M 27.9K 35
Luna martines Abandoned at the age of 3 and was left at the doorstep of an orphanage Growing up for her was difficult House from house States from...