Unwritten destiny-Found My Lo...

Oleh KrithikaRshi

there is one guy who is VERy handsome...not only facially but also from heart....!! He is none other than ASR... Lebih Banyak

update-1 and character sketch
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
chapter-57
chapter-58
chapter-59
chapter-60
chapter-61
chapter-62
chapter-63
chapter-64
chapter-65
chapter-66
Chapter-67
chapter-68
chapter-69(last chapter)
epilogue.

chapter-19

2.7K 152 23
Oleh KrithikaRshi

Written by me....

Again no proof read! Sorry for that!

********

“no need ma…u and papa see him and like him and I trust u both and respects u so I will marry even a monkey if u like it”saying this angrily she went to her room while cutting the continuous calls from arnav…!!

Here garima just stood with amu****t….!! “wat did arnav has done???”she wondered…!! “by the way khushi y did u come this much early??”she asked loudly..!!

“I was feeling headache ma will sleep for sometime”khushi told a white lie from her room…!! She is getting calls from arnav…but she is not lifting it….!! Feeling angry on him, she switched off her mobile and kept it on reading table and lied on bed….!! She herself don’t know when sleep caught her, and she went to deep sleep as she didn’t sleep well last nyt…!!

*****************

(in evng)

Garima entered into khushi’s room to find her sleeping with a frown on her forehead…!! Being her mother, she can guess y is that frown for..!!

“khushi wake up its already 5pm” she shacked her to wake her up…!! Khushi lazyli woke up…!

“khushi, the groom family had called and ur engagement date have fixed and its after three days from today…!!”garima said in one go, arranging books on reading table properly…!!

“kyaaaa???”shock would b an under estimate for khushi…!! All her laziness due to nap run away from her….she jerked and sat on bed with shock….!!

“kya hua???”garima asked controlling her giggle seeing her daughter’s reaction…!! Of course she expected it….!!

“kuch nahi ma…..but ithni jaldi engagement???”khushi asked trying to b as cool as possible…!!

“ha u only told na that u are ready to marry and u will marry even a MONKEY if we like him???”garima asked stressing monkey a little…!!

Khushi literally cursed herself for that….!! Now she even cant see groom’s pic??? She was doing mental debate….!! While she is thinking, garima left her room saying she have to make evening snacks…!!

Here khushi got lost into thoughts about today’s events and absentmindedly she switch on her phone….!! She came out of her and is shocked when she found missed calls from arnav…..!! a little hope arised in her and she immediately dialed him….!!

*************

Here when garima informed him about the acceptance of khushi for engagement, he is in cloud nine and immediately wanted to talk to khushi….at least listen her voice…!! But her mobile got switched off…!! He got worried and called garima and came to know that khushi had slept…!! He sigh in relief….!! now his mobile is ringing indicating call from khushi….!! A wide smile appeared on his face…but he thought to tease her vise he likes her kali ka avthar…!!

With a smirk on his face, he lifted her call and “khushi were u busy?? Y weren’t u answer my call??? Vise u will come to my engagement na??? its after three days….”he said in one go without leaving a chance to khushi to speak…!

Khushi is just like hwww….!! She look at her mobile and fisted it tightly…! If that mobile is arnav, she would have crushed his neck like this only…!!

“wat the….here I was hoping about him and he again asking me???? Chal khushi….wat is he thinking about him???”the kali in her have woken up again…!!

“no I wont come”she snorted at him…!! Here arnav is controlling his giggle…!!

“kyu???”he asked with most innocence in his voice…!!

“bcoz my engagement too on the same day….happy???”saying this with anger she cut the call…!!

Arnav is taken aback by her sudden anger…!! “oops anger bird…..i think its really hard to pacify her after she came to know about the truth”he gulped little….!! “but I have MY own ways to pacify u khushi”he thought while smirking…!!

Here khushi just throw her mobile on bed and just sat on bed with closed eyes…!!

“khushi…its out of ur hands now…..u trust ur parents na??? and agreed for marriage also….so just leave arnav ji’s matter….”her inner soul told her….!! Yes she cant do anything now…its out of her hands….she herself know that arnav ji’s engagement also got fixed…and to b frank even though she is not pleased with his engagement, she wants his happiness only…!! Vise he too like that so called girl very much….!! So take it easy…!! She thought with in herself….!! She trust her parents more than her….she believes that her parents might have search a very nice guy for her….!! He will b make her happy…!! “There isn’t any rule that all love stories should success vise ur love story is just one side…so just chill and move on” consoling herself, she made her mind strong eventhough she is sad within her…!! In all these, she miss a main logic that her’s and arnav’s engagement are on same day…!!

*****************

Three days got completed and its her engagement day…..!! her face didn’t have that glow which naturally a dulhan contains….!! The reason she herself knows that she is unable to digest that she is marry to someone else other than her arnav ji…!! Even though she made her mind strong, but her heart is not listening her….!! Khushi-the strong girl, who is capable of handling any situation is managing her emotions and get up from her bed to get change into lahenga for her engagement…!!

At the same time, payal and lav entered into her room with a bright smile on her face…!! Khushi smiled to them as a response….!! They both hugged her congratulating her….!! Meanwhile khushi really forgot that arnav’s engagement is also on the same day…!! She even didn’t got a doubt that y lav is here when arnav ji is going to engaged…!! Its not her fault at all…!! Its all about destiny…!! Her mind is just thinking that she should b move on in her life that’s it…!! But she herself don’t know that her arnav ji will b her life soon…!!

They were just talking about some random and with in some seconds they heard a band….!!

“I think groom’s family had come”payal said in excitement and she rushed out of room to see the groom…!!!

“uffoooo…this payal bhi na…khushi u change and I will come in a while…!”lav told and left her room and as soon as she is out of room, she rushed searching for payal fearing that wat if she came to know that arnav is groom and reveal it to khushi..??!!!!!!!! she found payal at some place with wide mouth looking at arnav without blinking with shock…!! Yes she got shock seeing arnav there…!! She knows that today is arnav’s engagement then how can he came here that too with groom’s family??? Then only the main logic stikes into her mind…!! “matlab ASR is only groom for khushi?!!!!”she muttered little loud…!!

“ha…bhayya is only groom”came a voice from behind…!! Payal look back and found lav with a bright smile on her face…!!

“wat????!!! Lav im not understanding anything…!!”payal told with confusion…..!!

“hahahha thik hai…mai bathavungi…”with that she explained from the start…!! When she finished it, she found payal in a state like statue…!! She shook her…!! “wowwwwwwwwwww”payal almost screamed….!!  Lav is taken aback little with her sudden scream…!!

“now I can tease khushi more….!! Lets go to her room”excitement is in its peak for payal…!!

******************

When they reached khushi’s room, khushi just stepped out of washroom after changing…!! She looks like an angel…!! Her royal blue lahenga with silver work suits her a lot…!! That lahenga is heavy worked…!! Its top and duppatta contains full work of stones in the form of flower print and lahenga is little worked…!!

“wow khushi u r stunning….breath takingly beautiful”lav and payal praised her…!! Khushi blushed little with their praises unknown to her…!! She moved towards dressing table to get ready further…!! Lav is helping her while payal sat on dressing table opposite to her and is praising and pulling her legs…!!

“awwww khushi if ur honewali hubby see u in this lahenga, he will b rooted to the spot…!!”payal told winking at lav….!! Lav giggled while khushi’s cheeks went red unknown to her…!!

“vise khushi kya naam hai unka??? Hows he looking???”payal asked compressing her smile as she very well aware of her answer…!!

“I don’t know”khushi said normally…!!

“don’t know??? Matlab???”payal asked innocently…!!

“matlab….i don’t know his full name but he is some raizada….!! And in fact I even neither see his pic nor meet his family members…!!”khushi explained while putting kajal to her eyes…!

“really???? Then how can u agree for this marriage with out even talking to him???”payal exclaimed fakely…!!

“bcoz I trust my parents….they will do only good for me”khushi said with a bright smile….!!

“awww so sweet….but how can u didn’t see his family members??? U might have seen them during sagun rasam which had held yesterday isn’t it???”payal asked again…!!

“oh ya….i have seen his nani and nana….they came and give me sagun….they are very nice persons….they treated me like their own children…!! And they told me that as all others are very busy in preparations of engagement, they were unable to come”finished khushi…!!

“oh that’s so nice….we are very happy u got such a nice family as ur sasural…”payal said with whole heart…!! Lav too nodded to her…!!

Soon khushi got ready and its time for khushi to come down…!!

***************************

Khushi is getting down from stairs…lav is helping her to hold her heavy lahenga….!! Arnav saw her and he just kept on staring at her with open mouth…!! His throught went dry…!! “she is damn gorgeous”he thought and some special thoughts came into his mind…!! Lav and payal both giggled seeing his lost state…!! He really rooted to the spot like a statue…!! Anjali nudged him to make come to this world…!! Arnav felt little embarrass and he blushed little by rushing his palm into his hair…!!

Soon the engagement ceremony went and all the while khushi is not looking at his face…!! To b frank she is not ready to see him…!! She thought its some other guy…!! She just see his dress where he had worn sherwany which matches her dress…!! Soon they exchanged their rings…!! Still khushi is just looking down…!!

“khushi wont u see the groom???”lav asked her…!!

Khushi just kept quite…!! Anjali who till then kept quite came besides khushi…!! Yup Anjali and arnav just kept themselves calm all the while as they very well know that khushi will recognize their voices…!! Now she came beside khushi and put her finger under her chin and lift her face up…!! Khushi reluctantly lifted her head and her eyes got his face….her arnav ji’s face which have a smirk and he is exactly in front of her where groom is standing…!!

“wat the….!!” Khushi said and rooted there with wide eyes….!!

precap:  they both rooted to the spot with shock on seeing each other, while arshi both exchanged their glances with confusion...!! 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

532K 14.1K 13
*Ranked #1 in redemption(11-8-18) #3 in recommended(26-5-18) #641 IN FANFICTION(21-3-17) Arnav calls Khushi the biggest mistake of his life and more...
294 21 6
Khushi is an internet famous 27 year old fashion designer from Lucknow. She has a chirpy and childish demeanor yet could not be more mature, brave an...
107K 5.9K 23
Prologue: Arnav you should agree to marriage proposal this time. What Nani!! I don't want to marry atleast not now. No Arnav, not this time.You are g...
83K 6.4K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...