Demi Adopts (Lesbian Story)

By DdLovatoFanfics

Elena is a 15 year old teenager living in a care home. She struggles with her health and is being bullied at... More

Demi Adopts
Elena Santiago
The Airport.
Home.
Music
I need to tell you something.
I haven't been completly honest with you
Goodnight
I know...
Dianna
Where are you?
Elena?
I Found Her
I've Been Looking For So Long
Demi Is My Sister.
Oh Boys!
Wilmer
Hey I'm Wilmer!
Habits.
Theres nothing to talk about
It'll be ok
I'm Ready
Be Good Demi
Reserved For Lovato's
Stay Strong
Numb
Really Don't Care
Dylan
Leonardo DeCaprio.
It's Not Fair.
She's Strong!! It's in Her Blood
I cant believe it
Dear Elena
Happy
Contract
Leaving In 5
So Called 'Fans'
Fuck
Elevator
Say Something
Whatever
You Ok?
Warrior
Bad Day
Two Broken Hearted Girls
I Understand
Change
Dont Get Excited
Should We Be Worried?
Oh My Fucking God
Tour
Surprise
I Love You No Matter What
I've Been Thinking A Lot
Finally
New Rule
Joe?
Too Cute
So Fucking Bad
Just Shut Up
Elena Lovato?
Missing Her Voice ❤️
#Roadtorecovery
Both of You Are Fine
Pact
Healing Process
Scars
Party
Celeb
LA
Whats Going On?
Love You XO
Mall
Queen
Coachella
Oh.my.gosh.wow
Kenny
Brat
3 months
Ok Mom!
Let Me Love You
Cravings
Interview
Tapes
Thunder Buddy
Baby Shopping
Blurry
Bet
Appointment
But First Let Me Take a Selfie
Hiding (Final Chapter)
Sequel is uploaded
Hola Wafangulo
New Story

Atmosphere

6.3K 164 18
By DdLovatoFanfics

"Where am I?" Demi jumped out of her sleep as a tear fell from her eye.

"Shh it's ok" I stroked her hair "we're on the plane" I wiped the tear from her face.

"Oh sorry, bad dream" she replied sitting up.

"It's ok" I half smiled "you wanna talk about it?"

"I'd rather not" she whispered.

"Ok" I replied "try and get some sleep" I hugged her and kissed her head.

She laid back down closing her eyes slowly as if she were scared to do it.

"You know what, I think I'll stay awake" she said sitting back up.

"You want me to get you anything?" I asked.

"Can you get me some water please?"

"Sure" I smiled

_______

When we arrived in LA the crowd was so much bigger than expected and I could tell Demi wasn't up for it and I really thought with the way she has been with the depression that she would just go straight through but she didn't.

"Demi can we get a picture?" two girls asked

"Of course" she put on a big smile

"How was Brazil?" they asked.

I turned to look at her to see how she'd react "amazing" she smiled "I had the best time"

Lovatics were inside the airport but once we got outside unexpectedly the paparazzi turned to me.

"Elena is it true you tried to kill yourself in Brazil?"

"Have you got a drinking and drugs problem?"

"Are you jealous of Demi and did you do it all for attention?"

"Are you going back to rehab?"

"Have you relapsed?"

The questions kept on coming
"Don't listen to them" Demi said covering my ears and leading me into the car.

I stayed quiet in the car.

"Elena don't worry about them ok! we know what happened and that's what matters" Demi hugged me.

"Yeah" I simply replied but that's not all that matters! I go back to school, I have to face everyone and all the comments and stares. they won't believe me if I told them what happened they'll think it's just a cover up and if I stay off school they'll probably think I'm in rehab. I have no escape from it but Demi doesn't need to know that I'm worried about that! she needs to focus on herself and getting better!

We got back home pretty late and I was so tired and I really missed my bed.

It felt so lonely after sleeping with Camila for the last 5 weeks, except for that one week apart!

I tossed over on my side to the spare pillow that Camila had been sleeping on. I took it and hugged it, breathing in her scent that still remained on it.

I looked to where the pillow had laid and directly underneath it was a note 'incase you miss me, I love you ❤️" and then I noticed the shirt. it was one of Camila's shirts.

A big smile came across my face and I sat up in the bed pulling the shirt I was currently wearing off! once it was off I threw it on the floor and put Camila's shirt on. it was an extra large floral print basketball jersey. I didn't care how cold I was gonna be in it, I was wearing it!!

_______

Demi said I could stay off because I was so tired and jet lagged.

She's still really quiet, not acting like herself and I heard her cry at least four times this morning but Wilmer was there to comfort her.

I ended up staying off for a week because I was still experiencing tiredness from the coma

As I walked into school Monday morning I felt like I was being stared down by everyone.

"Elena" Farrah said hugging me as I approached our group "I'm so happy you're ok, I thought you were dead!"

I lightly smiled "can we not talk about that here" I quietly said.

"Yeah sure, I'm sorry" she replied.

"It's fine" i half smiled and went to greet everyone else!

"So what happened to you?" Farrah asked as we sat at the back of maths class together.

"Well" I said looking up to check if the teacher was watching us and he wasn't so I continued "we all went out to a club for a welcoming party for Demi and this guys offered me a drink and I took it" I explained and she nodded.

"And he kept getting me drinks and Camila too but later on when I ended up in hospital I found out he had drugged me" I said

"Oh my gosh" Farrah said "and are you ok now?" she asked

"Yeah I'm fine now I'm just really tired alot!! it was mostly just scary for Demi.She's the one that found me"

"Found you?" she looked confused.

"Yeah the morning after when everyone was at breakfast I went into a coma and apparently Demi came to check on me because Cam told her I felt sick and when she got to me I wouldn't wake up"

"Wow,that must have been terrifying"

"Yeah I say it was" I replied.

"Thank god you're ok" she hugged me
And I smiled.

_______

"I'm home" I said arriving in the door and immediately I felt a strange but good atmosphere.

I could faintly hear music coming from the kitchen.

I walked in to see Demi sitting at the counter while Wilmer cooked.

She smiled at me when I walked in. The smiled that I had missed so much. Demi was so depressed yesterday, she stayed in bed with the lights turned off and the curtains closed all day but today she seems like a completely different person.

"Hey" I cautiously said smiling. I'm not sure what was going on but the atmosphere felt so relaxing and happy for the first time in the last week.

"You hungry?" Demi asked. which was another weird thing, Demi was the one to start the conversation! Since She got out of hospital she's only ever really talked when someone asked her something.

"Yeah" I smiled even bigger"starving"

"Good, cause Wilmer is making his famous enchiladas" she giggled.

"I'm sorry but I need to just-" I stopped talking and hugged Demi tight resting my head into her shoulder. this was an amazing moment and I'm so happy to see her like this. "I've missed this" I whispered and I felt her arms get tighter around me. When I pulled away she was smiling.

"Ok Bon appetite" Wilmer said placing the food down in front of us and taking a seat beside Demi.

"Wilmer you're a Mexican guy cooking Mexican food! you can't just throw French in there" I laughed and so did Demi and no joke her laugh warmed my heart.

"I'll do as I please" he replied.

_________

The next day in school something completely strange happened as I got my books from my locker.

"Hey Elena" Dylan said walking up to me.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes trying to ignore him.

"Look I don't want any trouble" he replied and I looked around the corridor to literally see everyone staring. Ever since Really Don't Care began to trend people knew we had dated.

"I just wanted to tell you I'm happy you're ok" he quickly hugged me and I just stood there with no reaction.

"T-thanks" I said

"I heard about what happened to you in Brazil" he said. I can't believe we are talking. It's seems like forever!

"Oh" I looked down "yeah I'm ok though but thank you" I said closing my locker "I'll see you around" I said before walking away. it might have been harsh because he was being nice but I still can't stand him.

I'm really not liking all the attention people are giving to me. Farrah and I passed these girls that were talking about me today, about Brazil and it's really annoying!.

I got in home and once again the atmosphere was good but my mood wasn't so I couldn't enjoy it.

"Hey" Demi who was in the music room called.

"Hey" i sighed placing my backpack down beside the door.

"Everything ok?" She asked concerned

"Yeah I'm fine" I lied "just really tired" which I was! the doctor said that the tiredness would wear off but it's not!

"We'll have to get that checked again because it should be gone by now" Demi said "in the mean time, if it gets too much in school and you really feel like you can't last the day ask can you come home and I'll collect you" she said.

"Ok I will" I replied running upstairs.

Everyone's talking about me for all the wrong reasons and it's really driving me insane it's just like middle school all over again! well I know it's not exactly like that but that's how it feels.

I rang Camila because I really needed to hear her voice.

"Hey this is Camila i'm busy right now but please leave a message or your number an I'll get back to you" it was her voicemail. "ugh" I groaned putting my phone on the bed side table.

I got Camila's pillow and laid down cuddling into it,t'll have to do for now

HEY GUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER :) SO IVE HAD NO SCHOOL FOR THE LAST 4 WEEKS BUT IM BACK IN THE MORNING UGH AND I HAVE SUMMER EXAMS SO I WONT BE ABLE TO UPLOAD TOO OFTEN BUT ILL TRY MY BEST!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGT OF THIS CHAPTER :) 10+comments & 20+votes for next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1K 45
13 year old Paige Hiller was the most popular girl in school. Everyone was her friend , even though she was the biggest bully. One day when her least...
112K 2.7K 37
demi is a famous singer and has a good life Ashley is a 14 year old girl
183K 2.2K 55
Join Elena Chandler life as a 16 year-old girl from an orphanage. Her life starts becoming so strange and she starts learning so many things when she...
69.7K 1.9K 27
Rachel has been in and out of foster homes since birth, but her recent prank has placed her back in the orphanage. When she wins meet and greet tick...