Unwritten destiny-Found My Lo...

By KrithikaRshi

there is one guy who is VERy handsome...not only facially but also from heart....!! He is none other than ASR... More

update-1 and character sketch
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
chapter-57
chapter-58
chapter-59
chapter-60
chapter-61
chapter-62
chapter-63
chapter-64
chapter-65
chapter-66
Chapter-67
chapter-68
chapter-69(last chapter)
epilogue.

chapter-18

2.8K 154 16
By KrithikaRshi

Written by me....

No proof read guys, plz ignore the mistakes. :)

**********

(next day morning)

Arnav opened his eyes due to sun light and wake up stretching his hands…!! There is a smile on his lips and today he is sooooo eager to see his khushi’s reaction….!! “by now she must have realized her feelings…”he thought with a fresh smile, he went towards washroom to fresh up…!!

******************

(in khushi’s room)

The cloths from her wardrobe are laid on her bed and she is biting her nails while running her gaze on all the clothes…!! Its been one hour since she thought to have bath but she is unable to select which dress to wear…!! Casually she never bother about her dress sense and she used to wear whatever dress she got first when she open her wardrobe daily…!! But today, she wants to look as much beautiful as she can…!! And here the first step for that is to select a nice dress which suits her much…!! She wondered about the change of her own mind…!!  Finally after lot of struggle, she selected a black anarkali dress with silver and golden color broad border and netted hands…!! Taking that dress with her, she went to washroom to have fresh bath…!!

After some time, she came out of washroom drying her hair with towel….!! At the same time garima came to her room…!!

Garima: arey khushi….u look beautiful….!! (she complimented for which khushi gave a satisfied smile) khushi I wanna talk to u about that alliance about which I had told u that day…!!(garima said straightly without wasting time)

“watttttttt?!!!!!!!!!!” exclaimed khushi…! She didn’t expect that that alliance is still behind her…!! for some seconds, she thought “by deciding to propose to arnav about her feelings, is she cheating her parents??!” but destiny didn’t allow her to think further as it has its own plans so diverted her mind with her mother’s words…!!

“khushi….ur’s and that guy’s kundalies also got match and they wants to do engagement soon…and bhuaji’s health too not good so me and papa too wants to do ur marriage soon…wat say???”she asked casually….!!

“maaaa….!!!!”khushi just rolled her eyes and as by then she got ready, she bid good bye to her mom saying that they can discuss this matter later…!! She is eager to see arnav so started to college little bit early…! Also she is little nervous too…!! She started from home to go to college….!! Garima and khushal both giggled seeing their daughter to leave for college this much early…!!

“aapne dekha khushal ji?? How khushi is eager to go to clg today???”garima asked her husband….!!

“ha rima…I think she is leaving early to see arnav beta” khushal said with giggle….!!

“ha me too thinking same….yesterday I saw restlessness in her eyes when she came to know that arnav is going to engaged”garima spoke out giggling…!!

“yes….they are made for eachother…!! And my beti loves him so much that’s y she was restlessness yesterday…!!”khushal said with a small smile…!!

“ha khushal ji…but don’t know how we can make her agree to this engagement without showing arnav’s pic…!! Im frieghtened about it…how can she agreed to marry some other when she loves arnav??!! Eventhough we are arranging her engagement with arnav only, as per arnav’s wish we shouldn’t have to tell her that arnav is the only groom for her before engagement….but hows this possible???!!!!”garima said with tensed tone…!!

hahahah rima…don’t worry….they both are destined to b together….so destiny only will make her to say yes for this engagement without seeing arnav’s pic…!! Vise I don’t think arnav will keep calm now….he will definitely do something which will make khushi to say ‘yes’ to engagement….!! So we can only do onething….just keep looking for the destiny…!!”khushal said while looking at garima while garima too nodded agreeing with him…!!

**************************

(in clg, khushi’s class room)

Khushi is glancing towards the entrance time to time….!! its time for arnav’s class…!! She hasn’t seen him from morning onwards….!! She is biting her nails in nervousness….!! Although she is looking into the book, her mind is flying over different thoughts…!! Just then arnav entered into the class….!! Khushi looked at him…!! He is looking more stunning in his black suit…!! “same color dresses”her inner soul exclaimed…!! She lost in his chocolate brown eyes and kept on gaping at him shamelessly…!! Arnav saw this and smirking himself seeing khushi lost in him…!!

“attention everyone”he said little loud….whole class(who are busy in chatting) as well as khushi(who losts in arnav) came to this world…!! The class started normally with attendance and continued with class….!! Meanwhile khushi is unable to concentrate on class….she is biting her nails with nervous and fidgeting with her dupatta…none observed this except lav….!! Lav is giggling herself seeing her state…! But arnav is not looking at khushi as he is busy in taking class…!!

Soon class got over and its time for arnav to leave the class….!! He is walking towards exit…khushi’s face fell down….!! “khushi”she heard his voice….!!

“y…yes sir”she stammered little….!!

“khushi….we have to review some arrangements about cultural events as it is only 4 days left for the start of cultural events….so as it is lunch break meet me in my office after ur lunch…!” he said and left from there….!!

“I think it’s a good time to express my feelings to him”khushi thought…!!

“khushi come lets go to canteen to have lunch”lav said while getting up from her place…!!

“lav….u all go and eat I will first meet sir and later will come ok??” khushi replied…!!

“ya ok…come soon”payal told…!!

“ya sure I will join u soon” said khushi and all left from there not only her batch but also whole class…!! Khushi is biting nails with nervous and after lot of mental debate she starts to walk towards arnav’s office…!!

******************

(meanwhile in arnav’s office)

(arnav is talking on phone with garima)

Arnav: ji aunty boliye…

Garima: arnav beta….as Anjali said to u few minutes back, pandit ji has fixed engagement date with in three days….but khushi is unaware of this engagement…!! And to b frank….im in doubt how can she agreed to marry without seeing ur pic??? She loves u na…then how will she agree for this engagement as she is unaware that u r only groom???

Arnav: ha aunty…me too thinking same….but don’t worry….i will think about it…!! i will plan something which made her to agree for this engagement even though she is unaware that im the only groom…!! (arnav assured her)

Garima: hope so arnav beta….!!

Arnav: teeke aunty…mai rakhtha hoon…!!

“now wat to do to make khushi agree for the engagement??!!!”arnav starts to think….a smirk appeared on his face when a marvelous idea came to his mind…!! “jealous” he thought while grinning himself….!!

Just then he heard the knock on the door and he looked at the entrance to see his lady love in black dress looking breath takingly beautiful…! In class he didn’t observe her attair as he was taking class…!! Now he is drinking her beauty with his eyes….!! “sir…may I come in??” khishi’s voice brought him back into this world…!!

“ya khushi come in….”he said and khushi came in and stand behind a chair…!! She is in her own land and she even didn’t listen arnav when he asked her to sit….so arnav only stand and while walking in room, he bagan to talk…”actually I wanted to conform about the arrangements of cultural event…”he began his talks but khushi is not listening anything…!! Arnav observed her and came exactly behind her and called her in her ear…!! Khushi starteled little with his sudden call and in the process of turning back, she stumbled in her step and about to fell down but his hands snacked her waist and protect her from falling down….!!  Her hands hold his shoulder for support and her eyes caught his eyes for an eye lock….!! She felt an electric shock due to his touch…!! Her heart is beating fast even arnav can able to hear her heart beat…! She starts to breath heavily due to his closeness…!! Arnav is smirking seeing his effect on her…!! after some seconds, she told…”arnav ji….mai aapse bath karna chahthi hoon”she said stammering…!!

“ha bolo khushi im listening…”he told while tightening his grip on her so that she don’t fell down as they are still in same position…! She gasped with his grip…! His touch is creating havoics in her body…!! Her mind is going numb….!! She just kept on looking at him with those hazal eyes trying to speak something…!! Her forehead is sweating due to tension and nervousness…!! “y are u sweating khushi??”he asked with husky voice while removing the sweat beads from her forehead….!! She gasped again with his touch…!! “baapreeee arnav jiii do u have any magic in ur touch?!!”her inner soul screamed…!! Where as khushi’s mind is thinking some gutter thoughts which are obviously unusual to her…!!! “teek ho tum??”he asked again while putting his hand on her neck to check her temperature…!! That’s all…khushi’s all senses have gone and she is breathing heavily….!! “a…ar…na..v ji”with lot of difficulty she spoke up…!! Her face become red due to blush…!!

his eyes cought her’s…!! “bolo khushi….wat u wanted to talk??”he asked with husky voice…!! Her mouth already became dry due to his closeness…!!! “mu…mujhe…bhook lag rahi hai…”she stammered while arnav smriking seeing his effect on her…!! he removed his grip from her making her stand on her own feet properly…!! She rushed out of room immediately controlling her rapid breaths towards canteen…!! She is blushing furiously thinking about his touch and her gutter thoughts…!! When she reached canteen, she somehow managed to control her blushness…!! She joined her gang for lunch…!!

**************************

(after sometime)

Arnav joined their gang and offered them dairymilk chocolates which all took with question mark face…!!

“ASR wats special today?? Is their any good news??”akash asked with excitement…!!

“yup…my engagement got fixed and its after three days…u all should come for that…!!”said arnav in one go…!! All looked at him shocked specially khushi…!!

“wattttt???” payal asked shocked…”but when did this happened????”

“hahahah actually our family like her so much so me too agreed…!” arnav said with a smile…!!

“acha??then tell us something about her ASR” NK asked in excitement…!!

“ya sure….wat to tell about her…she is beautiful not only facially but also from heart…actually I liked her after I saw her pic and later I came to know that she is nice hearted and cute and u know wat her eyes are like magnet which pulls me towards her…”he is saying while stealing glances towards khushi in middle…!! She is burning with jealousy…!! “how dare that girl to steal his heart!!!”she is fuming with anger…!! And here his praising about her making her anger more…he is adding oil in fire…!! Arnav saw her anger and jealous from her eyes and smiling himself as his plan is working…!!

Unable to hear arnav’s praising, khushi started to move from there making some white lame excuse…!! She came to garden and sat on the bench….!! She is fuming with jealousy and cursing and scolding that girl who had stolen her arnav ji’s heart…(arey poor khushi don’t know that she is scolding herself only) there come again our arnav ji…!!

“khushi”he called out her…!! she turn her head to look at him…!!

“khushi im inviting u specially…u should come for my engagement without failure….if u wont come, my engagement wont happen so u should come ok??”he said in one go…!!

“wat the how dare he….he is inviting ME for his engagement….erghhhhh arnav ji…..have some sense….!!”she thought herself…!! She is just glaring at him…! If looks can burn, arnav would have turn into ashes by now…!!

“khushi…y r u seeing like that???” tell me u will come na??”he asked with wide smile on his face…!!

“wat the….i wont come for sure…..if ur engagement will stop with my absence then for sure I wont come”she thought with anger while fisting her palm…!!

“I wont come”saying this she throw the chocolate in her hand with anger and went from there fuming…!! Arnav look at the chocolate….its realy in worst condition as she smashed it in her anger..! thanks to god he got saved from her anger…. “if his neck is in her hands instead of that chocolate” arnav’s eyes got wide seeing khushi ka kali ka avthar…!! Khushi is no more interest in classes so left to home and arnav observed her departure to home….!!

“uffff I hope this anger will work to say yes for engagement” thinking this he dialed to garima and informed her that khushi is coming to home and when she come there ask her about engagement and she will say yes…!!

***********************

Khushi reached home and still she is fuming with anger and jealousy…!!! As soon as she entered into the home, as per arnav’s instruction garima asked her about the alliance and as at the same time arnav make a phone call to khushi…!! Now again her anger reached peak and she turned towards garima and said “ma im ready for this marriage…”she said in anger…!!

Garima surprised…! “but khushi do u want to see or meet groom???”she asked…!!

“no need ma…u and papa see him and like him and I trust u both and respects u so I will marry even a monkey if u like it”saying this angrily she went to her room while cutting the continuous calls from arnav…!!

******
Hello everyone, thank you so much for ur valuable comments and stars. We are very glad that u people like our story. Thanks again!

I'm posting a new story today whose name is victory of love. It is also an arshi's ff. Do read it and give me ur feedback over it :)

With love,
Krithika..!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
205 0 24
Alia starts her graduation year at St. Xavier's after 5 years gap in her education due to cancer. Not just her college but everything has changed and...
31.6K 2K 13
For most of his life, Arnav Singh Raizada, never imagined he would fall in love or get married. But the impossible happened when Khushi Kumari Gupta...
135K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...