Kim Taehyung Daughter!!

By _Dboy-Taegi_

What if Kim Taehyung from BTS had a girlfriend. What if his girlfriend end up pregnant with his baby. Will Ta... More

Finding out.!! / birth!!
3 years later
Confronting Mina
Spending the night with Uncle yoongi
At the park!!
The arguement and the Apologies with appa!
First day of school /Fathers day
Chapter 8!
Family problem
Partner project!! Parents!
Happy B-Day Rap MONster!!
Chapter 12
Appa, my prince in shinny armor
I got Swag not you uncle kitty!!
Thank you all soooo much!!!!
Jisu song.
4
5
6
Sleep over!!
The reason for this story
Read!! Please
Happy bathday!!!( birthday)
What do you think
Did i just kiss her!
Chimsexychim please read!
Shes back! Or maybe not!
Good moring
Authors note
What are we??
Without a second thought...
New appa???!!
Regret.??
arguement
going back home!!!
i love you
^*^
Whats Next?!
Ayeeee

Exhusted taehyung

7.1K 182 49
By _Dboy-Taegi_

Taehyung POV:

I came back from my practice really exhausted. I got my keys out and opened the door. I walked inside closed the door. I dragged my feet to the living room. I walked towards the couch where i put down my stuff.

I sighed and walked to jisu room where I heard laughter. I opened the door and saw jisu and Lucy ( she is jisu teacher) on the floor playing dolls. I smiled to my self. I walked in and caught there attention.

" APPA!!!" Jisu yelled as she ran and jumped on me.

I grunted as my legs almost gave up on me.

" did you miss appa?" I asked her as I kissed her on the lips lightly

" yes !! I missed you so much!!" Jisu said and hugged my neck.

" well i guess ill leave you guys be." Lucy said as she also stood up.

" thank you once again lucy." I told her.

" its no problem." She said and kissed jisu on her cheek and was about to leave until.

" Ms. Jung wait." Jisu said

" what is it honey.?" Lucy asked her.

" you forgot a kiss for my appa." She said with a duhh voice.

" a-ahh jisu she doesn't need to do t-that.!" I told her blushing.

Lucy then giggled and quickly kissed my cheek and ran out.

" bye guys sleep well!! Goodnight" she said and then the sound of the door closing.

I Put down jisu and stretch my aching back.

" appa lets play!!" Jisu said and gave me her smile.

I smiled and nod.

Not long both of us where running around the whole house with her on my shoulders or back pertaining to be pirates.

I put her down because my back started to ache a lot.

" sorry sweetie appa is really tired. How about we go to the room lay down and watch some anime hmm.??" I asked her.

" yeaa!! Anime!!" She said excited.

Jisu ran to the bed room as i walked behind her.

Once i made it to the room i saw her already laying down on the bed with a big smile on her face.

" appa can we call ms jung over to watch a movie with us??" She asked

" jisu she barely left and i bet she is tired." I responded yo her as i sat on the bed and laid next to her.

Jisu crawled towards me and laid her head on my chest.

" please appa.... ms.jung is like my eomma... if she is here with us... it makes me feel like i have a complete family...." she said as she gripped my shirt.

I looked down at her and patted her head.

" ok... ill see if i can make her come over. " i said as i got up and got my computer.

" appa can i choose a movie!!"

I laughed.

" sure go ahead."

I logged into the school website.

I looked for lucy and once i found her I emailed her.

Hey its Taehyung, jisu father...
I was wondering if you can come over again.... if you want and if you have time!!.. i had told jisu if she wanted to watch a movie with me she said yes but she wants to see it with you also...so if you can come your welcome.. also you can stay the night...please respond back."

Once I finished i mailed it to her and signed.... for some reason my heart started speed up a lot.

Automatically she mailed me a message.

I opened it..

" yea for sure and don't worry i will always love coming over just to see that little bundle of joy smiling. Ill be over in a minute."

I smiled once i saw she said yes.

" jisu!!! Guess what!!"

" Ms. jung is coming over!!!"

I laughed

" yes she is!!"

-----------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed.!!! I had skipped a few days after the court day!!

Yes lucy is Jisu teacher!! And she and Taehyung are getting along very well!!
Comment or message me is you want me to add a new character!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 174 72
he left when you needed him the most. only to come back and ask for your forgiveness. but you can't seem to let go of the past. or the four year old...
1K 20 13
You've become depressed after Taehyung broke up with you. Jimin fell in love with you while you were together with Taehyung, and is trying to make yo...
486 61 23
You are a very special girl because you have a brother who is one of the BTS group members. This life is very much fascinated by many people but you...
2.5K 66 12
Taekook part of bts being a couple having a daughter named yn. Taekook are living apart and yn is unaware of his father's past and also unaware of t...