Infamous (A Harry Styles Fanf...

By ccalianese

A companion book. Harry's POV of the Irresistible series. Get a closer look at Mia and Harry's story. Highe... More

Here's the thing.
1: Carolina Heartache to Venice Beach
2: Hold On Tight
3: Unexpected Responses
4: Dutch Courage
5: Catching Glimpses
6: The Most Tragic Thing I Ever Heard
7: Making Mia Laugh
8: Am I the Only One Who Knows About This?
9: Shots of Peace
11: Coffee In a Rainbow Mug
12: Pick Up Louis
13: Clammy Hands
14: Invited Inside
15: Blueberry Pancakes and Red Boxers
16: Always Open
17: Why Can't We Be Friends?
18: Tequila Tonic Jeff
19: Glenne's Sage Advice
20: The Darkness Within Her
21: But I Don't Ever Want To See You With Him
22: ...And Bruised Balls
23: Spidey Senses
24: Pumpkin' Lovin' (Part 1)
24: Pumpkin' Lovin' (Part 2)
25: Niall's Relationship Advice?
26: Rejected Soup and Sleeping Under the Covers
27: There's Nothing Holding Me Back
28: The Man Of Few Words Mitch
29: A Very Styles Thanksgiving
30: Now Open Your Mouth
31: Our Real First Kiss
32: Anxious Goodmornings and Naughty Pancakes
33: I'd Get Down On My Knees For You
34: Orgasmic Footrubs And All the Wrong Words
35: Red Lace and Hasty Exits
36: Nervous Vibrations and New Songs
37: The Hard and Tight Truth
38: Inappropriate Touching London Style
39: A Fun Dinner and An Awkward Desert
Not an update.
40: Undressed Highs
41: Together at Abbey Road
42: Arched Backs and Wet Fingertips
43: A Sweaty Lovesick Irishman
PLEASE READ!!
44: Stealth Shopping and Walking Away
45: Pacing Sensations and Jealous Outbursts
46: The Art of Calming Mia Down
47: The Big Introduction and Busting Out My Moves
48: Sweet Times Before Dinner Time
49: I Never Expected This
50: Tea Or Coffee Can't Fix This (Part 1)
50: Tea Or Coffee Can't Fix This (Part 2)
51: A Taste Of Home
Ch 52: Scramble and Scrabble
53: Take It Or Leave It
54: Career Secrets to Upcoming Conversations
55: Upcoming Realities Questioned
56: Completely and Utterly Helpless
57: A Christmas Eve to Remember
58: Happy Tears to Start, A Handy to Finish
59: A Very Naughty Christmas Morning
Happy New Year!
60: A Very Styles/Twist Christmas
61: Snow, Prince, and Red Lace Underwear
62: The Waiting Game
63: Crowded Between The World And LA
64: Happy Birthday to Me?
65: Two Uninvited Exes Walk Into A Party
66: About Last Night
67: The BIG Question
68: My D*ck Is Nothing Like Salad Tongs
Happy Birthday Mia GIVEAWAY!
69: Can't Keep Her Hands To Herself
70: Two Harrys and a Little Something Extra
71: Valentine's Day Expected
72: Valentine's Day Unexpected
73: All The Ways I Could Make This Worse
74: Don't Text While In The Middle Of A Freak Out
75: The Lea Debacle and Unexpected Guests

10: Throw Me Some Crackers

5.1K 226 31
By ccalianese

(Irresistible Ch. 10 It's None of Your Business)

"Maybe you should have something to eat mate." Jeff states rather than suggests as he gets up from his seat.

"You're going really hard tonight Harry. Is this really all about Carolina or–"

"Fuck don't say her name." I beg him flopping back against the back of the couch. "I don't want to think of her, I've got another one."

Ben places a firm hand on my knee for reassurance before getting up starting the clear away the mess I've made.

"Heeeey, I'm not finished with that." I slur as I let my drink do the talking for me. "I want more."

"But you need water." Ben scolds as he glances over at Jeff. "Get over it."

I guess my two friends have found something to agree on, sobering me up.

"Here have these." Jeff tosses me a bag of crackers but I shake my head. "Nope."

"Harry don't be silly."

Jeff can't be serious. He's knows me better than most... I'm a silly drunk. Always have been always will be.

"Harry. It's late."

"Oh come on..." I plead with him, throwing over the bag while opening my mouth wide. "Humor me for a bit."

Ben waltzes him with two glasses of water. "Looks like the parties officially over. Just sent off the last of your friends."

"Thanks," I say giving him a little round of applause. "Now throw me a cracker."

Ben throws one at me with a wide grin before calling it a night and heading upstairs which leaves me with Jeff, someone who is all too familiar with my drunken antics. He's known me long enough, good friends know these types of things and Jeff certainly does.

He plays along for awhile and I must say it's rather fun. And it works for the most part until the very last attempt when I lean over too far. I try to catch myself with the table but rather than fixing myself I fall flat on my face.

"Fuck," I rub the back of my head all the drink I've had so far tonight catching up to me and flooding my head. "Ouch."

Slowly I roll over on my back and start laughing up at the ceiling.

This is too much, I'm too much.

"Alright. Think it's time for bed mate." Jeff towers over me ready to hoist me up.

"Mia, take me to Mia." It's a perfect idea. I can just slip in under the covers and cuddle up next to her. Hold her tight like I've wanted to all night. It would make waking up to my inevitable hangover tomorrow morning all the more better.

Now that would be lovely.

"Fuck no," Jeff snaps of me. "Don't need the girl seeing you like this." 

"Her name is Mia." I sternly bark back. "The girl's name is Mia."

"Okay, okay." He huffs, hoisting me up and taking most of my weight as he make out way through the house and up the stairs.

I have him slow up as we pass her door knowing she's snuggled up inside. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about her in my clothes.

I want to go in.

"Don't even think about it," he harshly whispers in my ear.

He can really be a wanker sometimes but he's got my back always so I can't fault him too much.

Finally I'm safe in my room, probably more to Jeff's relief than mine. Now that I'm in here I'm not as likely to go off and wonder.

He sits me down on the bed so I can start to undress. I get all the way down to my boxers with Jeff's minimal assistance.

I fall back on the mattress thinking of her with a stupid smile on my face.

"You really like her don't you?" He says throwing my clothes in hamper.

"Yes I do. She's lovely."

He slowly shakes his head at me. I hardly know why he's talking to me about this now. "What do you really know about her?"

"Does it really matter. She makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside." I hug myself after getting under the covers.

I really do like her.

"Maybe tonight wasn't the best time to talk about this." He stands heading out.

"Why can't you just let me be happy?" I quietly whine, sleep taking over. "You have Glenne. I'm only looking for mine."

"It's a bit different Harry."

His tone is quiet, sad almost.

"Because I'm Harry Styles?" I mock my celebrity status. "Shouldn't make a difference."

"But it does." Iget what he's saying but it does because he makes such a big deal out of it. I get that I can't have a normal love life but I can try my best.

The media will take what they can get and run with it, spin the story in whichever way they want but that doesn't mean I can't try.

"Only because you let it."

He doesn't say a word after that. Just gives me a little nod and leaves the room, closing the door after himself.

It doesn't take much for me to start drifting off but it's not all the alcohol I've had to night. It's the very thought that the girl who quite possibly may be the girl of my dreams is sleeping just on the other side of the wall. 

Great end to the night.

___

A/N: I'm feeling very generous today. Wonder why that may be? Hehehe.

Because he was a goofy drunk in the chapter I thought I should put these silly pics up. Love him and his funny faces.

And he looks perfect doing them.

And then the next moment he's this legendary.

VOTE + COMMENT

All the love, C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 74.7K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...