POWER {Levi x Reader} REWRITI...

By XxLynnelXx

"She's a strange one, isn't she?" Throughout time, there's been a certain.. tradition, if you will, that occu... More

Chapter One-The Underground City-[REWRITTEN]
Chapter Two-Saviours-[REWRITING]
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
|| (Y/N)'s Arc ||Explained!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Samuel Bekket
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5 ||Lemon||
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Samuel's Awakening Part 1
Samuels Awakening Part 2
Samuel's Awakening Part 3
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Character Chart + Questions
Chapter 64
THANK YOU!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 70.5 ||Lemon||
Chapter 71

Chapter 31

8.1K 278 219
By XxLynnelXx

Levi continued to chat with the Female Titan as I watched. Often Samuel would comment something snarky and they would argue. They almost got close to fighting again but luckily, Erwin would stop them.

I walked up closer to the leg of the beast. She never took her eyes off of me. She stared hard and let out huffs of breaths. I could feel her heat radiating onto my skin.

"You're quite the oddball, aren't you?" I say and gently touch her leg.

"(Y/N)! Don't touch it! Get away! Get away!" Hanji jumps down from a branch, scaring the living hell out of me and making me fall onto my back.

She shoos me away from the leg and commands Levi to get off her head, and for Samuel to stop booping her nose.

"Tch, shut up. I'll touch the bastard all I want." Levi says and pulls the blade out of her head and sticks it back inside of the sockets on his gas tank.

"You'll ruin her! I want to study her!" Hanji whines and grips tightly onto her hair in frustration. "Erwin! Tell them to get off!"

Erwin laughs.

"Huuuh!? Tell them to get off!" She whines again.

I smile and greet her. "Hey Hanji. Want to test your theory now?"

She grins widely and pulls me close to the titan. "Holy shit, yes! Do something cool,"

"I don't think it's exactly controllable. I was hoping you'd know.." I say shyly.

"How am I supposed to know? I'm not the coordinate Titan, now am I?" She questions and pushes me against the Titan. I squeal at the hard muscle grinding against my back.

The Female Titan lets out another huff, and then an ear pinching scream.

It was the most horrid thing I've ever heard. Worse than the day those mindless titans were trying to climb up the wall, their disgusting groans filling the sky.

We all cupped our ears together to try and block out the loud noise.

"Why is she screaming!?" I shout, awaiting an answer.

Levi stomps on her head once more and leans down, "Hey, why are you screaming? You're making my ears hurt."

She kept screaming.

My voices returned.

"Where's Eren?" Erwin asked, searching for the brown haired boy.

Eren popped out from behind a tree and held onto his ears, "I was studying some plants," he says as he ears begin to fume a bright red.

The Female Titan didn't stop screaming. We began to hear the loud rumbles of titans running once again in the distance.

No, no no....

"I think it's calling for titans! We need to leave immediately, sir!" I say and command Levi and Samuel off of her body.

"No! We can't afford to leave her!" Hanji argues

"We can't afford the lost of more soldiers either, Hanji! We've got to go!"

Erwin stands in contemplation, observing the Titan scream.

Others begin to panic and draw their blades or round their horses.

I jump on mine and tell Samuel and Eren to hurry onto theirs. The rest of the squad besides Levi quickly rush over to me, awaiting for Levis orders.

"Squad Levi, continue the mission. Escort Eren. Protect him with your lives. (Y/N), you'll stay here with us. Levi, Hanji, Miche, the rest of you, stay here and defend the Female Titan at all costs!" Erwin yells and Levi draws his blades, jumping from the titans head and onto a nearby branch.

I mentally panic and equip my Vertical Maneuvering Equipment, shooting an anchor into a branch and pulling myself up.

The Titan screamed harshly as we awaited for what would happen next. Samuel stands next to me with his blades drawn and quietly watching the titans every move.

Boom, boom, boom, boom.

The sounds of the footsteps got louder and louder each second. Preparing myself for yet another battle, I play with my rose for luck, and stick it back within my hair, somewhat tangling it so it wouldn't fall off.

Boom.

Everything was instant. It was just like that. I was fighting against over 30 titans that were biting and gnawing down onto the Female titans skin, pulling away her muscle greedily.

No matter how much we took down, more just kept coming. We fought for so long but we got nowhere.
"Defend her!" Commander Erwin shouted.

"There's too many! They keep coming!" Hanji shouts back.

Although we figured the titans wouldn't focus on us, we were wrong. Often a soldier was grabbed, and either thrown against a tree, or instantly thrown into the rotten titans throat.

In fatigue, I quickly anchored myself back onto a tree, watching the rest of the soldiers continue to fight.

The sounds of battle made me more sick than the sight of it.

You can save them, (Y/N)...

You're their princess, do something.

The voices in my head spoke, persuading me to save the soldiers that were grabbed.

No, that wouldn't be smart.

Do it!

I take a deep breath and close my eyes, re-thinking my life. What I was about to do, was basically a suicide mission. I would have to either have to trust in myself to save my own skin, or rely on Sam and Levi, but they were too busy killing titans...

I grip tightly onto my blood stained blades, the one Levi gave me and clench my teeth.

I don't want to die...

That's a bit selfish of you to say, yes? You're the princess.

I don't want to be the princess!

But you are.

I could feel my eyes welling with tears at the thought of death.

A soldier begins to scream in terror as a Titan grabs him and brings him up to its throat.

Now or never, princess. Unleash Hell.

I'm really going to do this?

Not giving a second thought, I immediately shoot myself onto the titans hand and tackle the soldier of its grip. He manages to catch himself by anchoring a line onto a tree, and flies back up, sending me "Thank you!"

I smile gracefully at him and shoot a line into a tree, zipping away.

That wasn't so bad.

You've got a bad habit of thinking too soon, princess.

My anchor breaks, and I immediately drop down. The air in my lungs are snatched away, and I almost throw  up.

Before I fall to the ground, a taller Titan snatches me.

"Where is (Y/N)?" I could hear the Commander ask. " I don't see her.."

It looks straight at me.

I've seen the eyes of many titans close up, but for some reason, it always bothered me looking at the face of death.

"No...no..." I whimper.

I won't die. I won't die!

I stab at its hand and push against its grip.

I won't die!

The Titan brung me closer, but instead of its mouth, to its eyes.

It breathed softly against me, and lessened its grip on my body.

"All soldiers! Retreat!" Erwin yelled, "They keep coming! Retreat! Retreat! Abandon the Female Titan!"

No, they're actually leaving!?

I heard the sounds of the ODM gear gas blasting away as the titans continued to gnaw on the Female.

No, no don't leave! I'm still here!

"Commander! Someone please! Help me!" I shouted.

I was in the mist of heat. The titans began climbing all over the tall Titan that held me, but it clung dear life onto my body, and refused to drop me.

The Titan was stomped all over and let out groans of dissatisfaction.

Let go!

I squirmed against its grip, stabbed at its hands, kicked and screamed, but it was no use. I was simply powerless against its' antagonizing hold.

It gave me another hard look before it pushed against the other titans forcefully, and using its long arm to set me on top of a tree branch away from the ruckus. It lay me down on my knees and gently caresses my hair, using its long finger to touch my rose.

I breathed heavily in fear, and began to cry.

I cried so hard. I don't know why.

"Anyone!" I whined, "Help me!"

The Titan took notice of my crying, and formed a frown on its face.

I honestly didn't know titans could change the emotions on their faces.

It looked behind us, observing the commotion of titans eating at the Female Titan. It looked back at me and did something I never thought I would ever witness.

"Y-y-m-iiii-r."

I backed away against the bark of the tree hesitantly and looked at it with wide eyes.

It just...s-spoke...

I rubbed my eyes in disbelief. When I opened them, the Titan that once stood in front of me had vanished.

What the hell?

Though I was curious, I took no hesitation and quickly fled the scene, escorting myself to where I hoped the rest of the Survey Corps would be.

Did that Titan really speak to me? Am I hallucinating? Why didn't it eat me? It looked me straight in the eyes!

Not only that, it protected me from the others...it was being stomped on, but it didn't even drop me...

I flew through the trees at an exceeding speed, refusing to even look back. After a while, luckily, I did find the rest of the Survey Corps. I dropped to the ground in fatigue and breathed heavily. Erwin walks up to me and asks what had happened and where I was.

"When you ordered to retreat, I was in a titans grasp..." I answered dimly.

Samuel and Hanji quickly run up to me and wrap me in a hug.

"(Y/N)! You can't die now, you know I'm studying you!" She wined and rubbed my hair.

Samuel cried on my shoulder, and laughed at the same time. I'm assuming overjoyed with my presence.

"I thought you died...." he said into my ear, still crying. It was the first time I've ever witnessed Sam crying. He was always so well composed, so strong. He never let me see his weak side.

"Be a man." I giggle and hug him back.

"You jerk, I'm more of a man than you'll ever be," he says with a sly smile.

I catch on quickly to his inside joke and reply with my own, "that's because I'm a girl, silly."

Hanji looks at us confused. "I feel sort of awkward,"

Levi observes us from a distance and covers his face with his arm. He shyly comes up to me, a little blush on his face.

"Where's Eren and the rest?" I ask, leaning into Samuels chest for comfort.

"I dunno. I'm assuming farther down into the course. I'm going to go retrieve them right now,"

"Of course the great Levi Ackerman doesn't even know where the hell the rest of his squad is." Samuel spits and snuggles my head into his shoulder. I blush at his action but soothe into it.

"Can you fucking shut up? Who even asked you to speak?" Levi asks, crossing his arms.

"Last I checked, I'm a human, and I didn't have to ask someone whether I could speak or not." Samuel says proudly.

"You're no human in the Survey Corps until you own your title. Until then, you're nothing but a dog. A disgusting, putrid mutt running lonesome on the streets, begging for guidance. I should beat you like a dog,"

"Beat me like a dog? O-ho-ho. Piece of shit thinks he has balls now!" Samuel laughed and let go of me to stand up. He walked close to Levi and I compared their heights.

Poor Levi lost his intimidation just by being the shorter male.

"Do it then, Captain," he mocked.

Levi is very technical, and take things literally, so at that threat, he figured it was permission for him to actually beat Samuel like a dog.

Before Levi snapped, I grabbed him and pulled him back, "Hey, hey. Go look for our squadmates, alright? I would go, but I'm a tad bit...shaken..right now."

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He asks and begins to check me. Rubbing my back, my hips, my legs, my stomach, and my head.

I giggled at his touch. I was quite ticklish. "N-ngh..no..."

Samuel scoffed at Levi making me laugh, and walked off.

"Why are you shaken then?"

"I'll tell you when you return. Please be careful, Levi."

"Captain."

"Captain." I say and push him gently. He slowly stalks off, taking his precious time.

The lightning that would blast down from the sky struck the ground, a blinding boom showering all over the forest. A demonic scream could be heard loud and clear, hinting that it was a Titan transformation.

This can't be good.

"Eren!" I heard Mikasa shout. I honestly wasn't even aware of her presence until now. She quickly shot off with her anchor, ignoring any orders to stay behind. Levi sighs and quickly follows after her.

I wave Levi away and cross my fingers for his and Eren's safety.

And my squads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409 4 19
"I never thought of it like that, that we were replacing your comrades." Levi sighed, the boy was right. It was a morbid thought, but on the eve of t...
983 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
14.4K 741 33
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -BOOK 2- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ 8 months have passed since (Y/N) Jaeger had...
20.1K 1K 64
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -FINAL BOOK- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ When Levi passes forward in time he is...