Stars Can't Shine Without Dar...

By MrsSociopath

Kris is the new girl in a new town in a new school. She has gone there for one reason only and that is fresh... More

{Prologue} Kitty and James sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G
1. If first you don't succeed, bash the shit out'a it
2. I don't know, I don't care and it don't make any difference
3. Don't let an idiot ruin your day
4. If at first you don't succeed, keep sucking till you suck no more
6. An apple a day keeps the doctor away
7. Never confuse your Knight in shining armor for an idiot in tinfoil
8. I am on a seafood diet; I see food and eat it
9. Obviously you have mistaken me for someone that gives a shit
10. Best way to not get your heart broken? Pretend you don't have one
11. You're the reason people have middle fingers
12. Your opinion is irrelevant, cause I don't like you
13. Family love is annoying and repetitive, like bad wallpaper
14. Before. Not B4. We speak English. Not Bingo
15. Your village called. They want there idiot back
16. You don't like me? Fuck you. Problem solved
17. I've never liked hide and seek.
18. Lift up your head Princess, if not the crown falls
19. I'll have a whiskey, with a side order of you
20. Some people are just beautifully wrapped boxes of shit
21. We're playing 20 questions, how big are your boobs?
22. I fell for you in between the hurting you
23. Remember when I asked for your opinion? Neither do I
24. I punched a girl in the face, now y'all want my autograph

5. You'd screw your own sister for a slice of cake!

65 3 0
By MrsSociopath

[ Copyrighted to MrsSociopath© ]

Kris stared at the group of people that Adam had just introduced her too and she realised that she was sitting at the outcast table. It was that one table that you see in films that have a mixture of people on, pretty awesome people but the kind of people that didn't fall under a category, the type if people that no one wanted to hang around with. They were Kris's type of people.

Directly in front of her was a boy with bright blonde hair that looked almost white, with dark green eyes, they completely contrasted each other. He wore a tight bright pink hello kitty t-shirt and black baggy skater trousers. His bright blue beanie sat a couple of inches in front of his tray of food. He was called Jack.

Next to him was a dark coloured girl with red and orange and purple dreadlocks running down her back. She was wearing so many layers that Kris wasn't entirely sure if the girl was skinny or fat, either way it didn't really matter. Her name was Clarice.

Opposite Clarice was a Chinese boy that wore the thickest glasses that Kris had ever seen, but it magnified his blue eyes amazingly well. He wore a blue button up shirt and crème chinos with some fancy looking shoe that Kris could not identify. He had told her that his name was Chi right after he had given her a hand shattering hand shake.

Then last of all there was ginger girl with delicate looking skin that sat right next Adam, or if Kris was being fair trying her best to squish her way onto Adams lap. It seemed to be obvious to everyone with eyes that the girl liked Adam, well everyone but Adam. The girl wore a yellow summer dress and introduce herself as Annabelle. Kris had also took note of the way that the girl sent her daggers when Adam had pushed her to sit next to him at there table.

"So you're the new girl?" Jack said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh my days is that what everyone is going to call me from here on out? Don't you people got anything better to call me?" Kris said exasperated as she took a big bite of her apple. Jack grinned and looked the girl over in front of him.

"The girl got attitude," Jack said looking over at Adam. "I like her."

"Unfortunately for you she doesn't have a dick," Clarice said leaning her elbows on the table.

"Well not one that we know about," Annabelle jabbed.

"Hey pussy cat," Chi tapped Annabelle on the nose as if she were in fact a misbehaving cat. "Put away the claws, she aint done you no harm." Annabelle merely huffed and looked away as if she had better things to be doing. Kris resisted the urge to press the matter, it was her first day, she couldn't go and hit the first girl that was bitchy to her. She had to rise above them.

"Hey Annabelle," Kris gave the ginger head girl a coy smile. "I believe the place for cat fights is in the streets, but unfortunately for you that's also were the prostitutes belong. Oh wait I forgot, that's your job on the side. I thought you looked familiar." She sent the girl a cheeky wink.

Annabelle bristled and turned every shade of red in the colour chart.

"And how would you have seen her unless you were on the streets as well?" Jack rose an eyebrow at Kris.

"Well I'm not going to deny that," Kris smirked and took another bite of the apple.

Jack whistled long and low, then bobbed his eyebrows up and down. "Damn, I like her a lot."

"Back off man," Adam said shooting Jack a warning look.

"Hey I'm just saying, I may like the sausage but the muffin is just as fine for me," he picked up Kris's hand delicately and placed a kiss on it. "Especially one with a mouth as naughty as this one." Kris simply sat there in shock. She thought he was gay and there he was slobbering on her hand practically claiming that they were going to giving each other blow jobs in the girls bathroom.

"Dude you'd bang your own sister for a slice of cake!" Chi said shaking his head disapprovingly. Jack frowned at the Chinese boy as if he was crazy.

"I don't even like Cake."

"That's even worse!" Chi exclaimed.

"I love the fact that you didn't deny you'd bang your sister," Clarice smirked. Kris couldn't hold it back any longer, she burst out laughing. These guys went together like bread and butter but on the outside they were as different as chalk and cheese. The entire table went quiet and stared at her as if she were the crazy one, it wasn't like they were just arguing about cake and banging there siblings.

"Why's she laughing?" Chi said looking at Kris if she had grown another head. Adam shrugged and looked at her the exact same way Chi was. Too them this was there normal way of communicating. The only other people Kris had seen conversation like this was Grace and herself.

"Is she ill?" Annabelle asked in a quiet voice but loud enough for Kris to over hear.

"No," Kris giggled. "I just haven't heard people talk like you guys do in quite a while."

"What's wrong with how we talk Sugar Tits?" Jack asked causing Kris to shudder.

"Dude, don't call me that and nothing don't worry about it." Kris crossed her arms. "Are you gay?" she asked him. Jack smiled and raised a single eyebrow.

"Well look at you coming out with it just like that, most people tip toe round the subject for ages before they build up the nerve to even ask."

"Well as you can see I'm not like most people," Kris sent him a flirty smile which he instantly reciprocated. "Well?"

"Jackie boy here is bisexual," Chi interrupted. "He likes tits and dicks and can never decide which team he's swinging for." Everyone's eyes seemed to be intently focused on Kris at that moment.

"Well at least that leaves you with a lot of options," Kris turned to the rest of the table. "What about the rest of you?" she took another bite of her apple. Everyone was staring at the new girl with wide eyes and open mouths. Kris gave them a what you staring at face.

"You're ok with it?" Clarice asked in a small voice.

"Well duh...," Kris said slowly as if she had just asked the most stupid question in the world. When everyone continued to stare at her she realized there was more to this bisexual thing than she thought. She worked her brain trying to thin back to all those American Teen movies her and Grace watched to see if she was missing anything but she couldn't think of anything.

"People aren't usually ok with it," Jack whispered as he looked down at his plate of chips, um I mean fries that at were slowly growing cold. Kris frowned at the boy in front of her, he wasn't being the flirty and joke-about boy any more and it saddened her.

"Why?" she asked confused.

"Take a look around," Annabelle snapped and she did. She noticed that everyone was in there segregated groups, how there was no in-between. She hadn't realized how awfully correct the movies she had been watching were until she saw it right there in front of her inside the school cafeteria.

"You hang around with me, you might as well say good bye to popularity. Its like an unspoken rule."

She shook her head in disgust and then looked back at Jack who continued to look solemnly down at his fries. She wasn't thinking when she did it, all she knew was that it was her job to make things better, to stand up for people. She was never allowed to be not ok.

Kris grabbed the scruff of the boys pink top and pulled him towards her before landing and kiss on his lips. She felt him tense up for a moment before he started to kiss her back. The feeling started to cling to her chest again and she felt sick, she couldn't do it any longer and broke apart from him.

The entire cafeteria was silent and all pairs of eyes were on the new girl and the wide eyed boy sitting in front of her dressed in hello kitty. "Lucky for you," Kris smirked. "I don't follow the rules."

She stood up and snatched up her bag and water before turning and strutting towards the cafeteria doors. Every pair of eyes were on her at that moment in time. It was the exact moment Grace decided to show up. She walking beside her directly in step.

"Don't look at them Pickle," she took a hold of Kris's hand. "Don't let them know that you're scared. Don't let them know that you care." Grace was feeding Kris her own advice, the exact advice Kris gave her and many other kids like her. Kris helps everyone and never gets anything back nor does she expect it.

Finally she pushed through the double doors and let out the deep breath that she had been concealing the entire time. Kris rubbed her hand over her lips quickly and closed her eyes, that was the second boy that she had kissed today.

"You seem to like messing people around," Darren whispered causing Kris to jump and the image of Grace disappear. Putting on the mask that she always wore she looked over at Darren and nearly started to swoon at the sight of him. That funny feeling was back as well.

"What are you talking about?" Kris snapped at him but before he could give her an answer she turned on her heel and started to walk away. She didn't need this now, not from him.

"I'm talking about you going around kissing everyone like a little slut, trust me we have enough people like that in our school we don't need another one." Kris stopped and Darren walked into her back knocking her onto her knees, she hadn't realized he was following her. She winced at the pain that rattled up her legs.

"Fuck you, you bastard," she spat out through gritted teeth. Kris then got up off the floor and her knees gave out from beneath her. She was falling back to the ground when two pairs of strong arms rapped themselves around her torso and pulled her against a tight toned chest keeping her upright.

"Careful Kitty," Darren whispered in her ear. A startled sob echoed through Kris's frame. She pushed away from him and stumbled forward slightly, her knees still playing up.

"Don't call me that," Kris mumbled and started to walk away from him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Darren demanded. "You need to go to the nurses office." He grabbed onto her forearm and span her around to face him. He did it so forcefully that Kris fell into his chest. His arms wrapped around her once again, pressing her tightly against him. Kris gasped and her hands pressed against his stomach. She felt his muscles move and her cheeks began to heat up, they were now tainted a soft pink.

"You actually have a nurses office? I thought they made that up for the films- movies," Kris mumbled with a small frown on her face. Darren's eyes were locked on the girl in front of him.

"Yeah, we actually have a nurses office...," he said slowly.

"Great, looks like I wont be seeing it today," Kris pushed out of his arms and made a beeline for her next lesson. There had already been too much drama for one day and she didn't need any more added by Mr bad boy Darren who doesn't know the meaning of personal space.

Before Kris knew what was happening she was chucked up into the air. A startled girly squeal left her lips before she could stop it. She saw Adam, Jack and Annabelle out of the corner of her eye with shocked looks on there faces until her vision was blurred with grey. It was the same colour as Darren's shirt.

"You, kitty, are going to the nurses office," Darren's gruff voice said sternly.

"Why do you care about my bloody knees!?"

"Who ever said I did?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 748 61
"Why won't you just leave me alone! I don't want your pity." I cried out as I struggled out of his grip, " Emma Knock it off, this whole, everythin...
469K 13.4K 40
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...
1.6M 47.8K 50
"Listen Astrid María Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...
367K 8.3K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...