Unwritten destiny-Found My Lo...

By KrithikaRshi

there is one guy who is VERy handsome...not only facially but also from heart....!! He is none other than ASR... More

update-1 and character sketch
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
chapter-57
chapter-58
chapter-59
chapter-60
chapter-61
chapter-62
chapter-63
chapter-64
chapter-65
chapter-66
Chapter-67
chapter-68
chapter-69(last chapter)
epilogue.

chapter-12

3.2K 167 25
By KrithikaRshi

Written by S1992L

**********

Khushi was roaming around the park after meeting the adorable children… She badly wanted to meet her Arnav ji but she knew that won’t be possible as he told her that he only come here once in a week… She wanted to leave the place soon but something was telling her to stay some more time… So she roamed around the park and suddenly bumped with someone…. And she was about to fell down… In fear she squeezed her eyes and kept it shut and waiting for falling down… But she never touched the ground instead if a strong pair of arms encircled her waist preventing her to fall down….

Arnav looked at her…. His lips craved a smile and adored the innocence on her face… “She is so cute” thought Arnav…. When Khushi felt that someone saved her she first open her one eyes following by another… Her eyes got wide seeing that Arnav sir Her ARNAV JI saved her… Unknown to her her heart started to dance seeing him in front of her… Suddenly she heard some weird sound like “DHAK DHAK… DHAK DHAK…” She got confused hearing the sound…

“Arnav ji, aap ne kuch suna??” She asked surprisingly… “Kya??” asked Arnav in confusion forgetting their position… khushi too forgot the position… She felt to stay here for the eternity…. She felt safe… “Some weird sound..” She informed… Arnav got more confused and shaked his head as ‘no’… Suddenly khushi became conscious of the surrounding and spoke up, “Wo…” In reply Arnav raised his one eyebrow with a questioning look.. She tried to stand properly which made Arnav realized their position and he made her stand properly… She was still confused about the sound she heard but thought to kppe silent…

Both became embarrassed… To ease the situation Arnav spoke up, “Chale???” “Ji..” she too agreed…

*****

Both were in Arnav’s car.. Though Khushi wanted to go by herself but Arnav insisted her to drop and she too could not resists… So she was going to her home by Arnav’s car… The car was occupied with a awkward silent… Khushi being a bubbly girl couldnot stand the silent for long time… “Sir what you decided about the cultural event??? ” She started… “Not yet decided Khushi… Do you have any thought in your mind?” He asked…  “Ummm…. I think we should give preference to student’s ideas…” She suggested after thinking for a while…

“Yeah… I you are right.... As Lavanya suggested there will be singing competition… Is that okay with you? ” He asked… “Yeah sure…” Khushi said delightedly.. “I’ll talk with the students today in college and later will let you know…” She told… “Yeah.. Okay…” he said…

“Stoooooppppp” Khushi suddenly shouted….. “What happened???” He asked shocking and looked at Khushi with wide eyed and stopped the car with a sudden halts and found that she was looked at the outside of the window…. Her followed her eyes and found that she was looking at the nursery where some flowers blossomed… As soon as the car stopped Khushi started to rush towards the nursery…

“What the….” Was the only word that Arnav could utter in that very moment…. He too went behind her almost running…

In the nursery….

“Arre, Khushi bitiya…. Aap aa gaye…” The elderly gardener greeted her… “Namaste maasi ji..” she greeted her back… “ye lijiye bitiya aapka phool…” the elderly woman said while gave her a bunch of white roses and a bunch of white dahlia… “Khushi…..” Arnav came there and was surprised seeing that she acted crazily just for the flowers…

The gardener lady was surprised seeing a guy with Khushi… She was very surprised with this… She knew Khushi almost 3 years now and both of them came very close to each other… Every weekend she spend her time with her and the children of orphanage  which she ran… But she never told her the presence of any guy in her life…..

Khushi looked at Arnav and then the lady and found both of them very surprise… Then only she remembered that she did not introduced them to each other… She mentally smacked on her head… “Arnav ji, meet Sarla maasi…” “Sarla maasi meet Arnav ji, My sir cum friend…” She introduced… Arnav did namste to Sarla maasi and in reply she too did the same…

Sarla Maasi cornered her, “He is only teacher cum friend  or something more than this?” asked raising her eyebrows… Hearing this Khushi’s eyes became wide… “No no Maasi… Nothing more that teacher and friend…” But her heart was denying it… But she shrugged the feelings of hers…  “okay maasi we are getting late… Bye…” with this they again came to the car… "My heart is telling Khushi that he is someone special for you.. May be you don't know this for now but this experienced eyes cannot be wrong..smiling herself she went to her work....

In car…

“You liked the flowers???” Arnav asked as he noticed that she was just doing crazy things with the flowers… “Nope… I just love these flowers… And White Rose and White Dahlia are my fav flowers…” she answered before taking a selfie with the flowers… Arnav smiled himself seeing her and her craziness…

After sometime they reached their respective homes….

In Gupta Mantion…..

Khushi entered her home and found someone sat in their living room… The person’s back was towards her… She was surprised and wondered who could be in the morning…. A thought stuck in her mind… “Hey Devi Maiya…. He is thief to steal..” She looking around the house she found none… “He locked my parents in a room… How dare he.. Usski toh mai…” thinking she took a broom and walking towards the person very slowly and when she about to hit his head but she heard her father’s voice on the staircase… “Khushi… What are you doing????” The thundered voice of her dad came for her… “Shhhhhh….” She tried to stop her dad by indicating to put his mouth shut but in this process that so called “thief” turned back and found him as her dad’s company’s legal consultant Mr. Shyam Jha, her Shyam bhaiya…

“Bha..Bhaiya… aap??” She shuttered miserably…. “Oh God Gudiya… You again thought me as thief…” He chuckled seeing her with a broom… “Wo… I….” She stammered… “Am I looking like a thief??” He asked dramatically…… In her nervousness she nodded her head as yes which made Shyam’s eyes popping out of its socket..

“I… I mea… mean.. No… No….” She uttered…  Shyam burst out laughing seeing her that much nervous….. And this is time to pop out Khushi’s eyes from its socket, “Hawwww Bhaiya… You were teasing me??” she pouted cutely… Shyam bit his tongue and told, “No no…. I am not…” while controlling his laughter.. Khushi still pouted her lips… “Okay I heard from Ma’am that you are assisting your sir in the cultural events of your college…” He asked trying to change her mood….

“Ha toooo…” she trailed off…. “I want to see his photo” he was persistent in asking…. “What???” shock was an understatement of Khushi’s situation…. “Yeah…” he spoke up innocently.. “I cannot….” She denied directly…

As soon as she denied she found her bhaiya’s face became sad… And being a lovely behena she could not see her bhaiya sad…. “Okay… Fine….I’ll show you… ” She agreed after thinking some time… She thought to take a photo of Arnav from Lavanya…. Shyam’s face lighted up listening this…

“Khushiiiii” that time Garima called her from kitchen and excused herself and went from there….

In college…..

After the attendance Arnav started to dictated notes while walking up and down in the way between the benches…… When all were busy writing the notes Khushi’s mind was somewhere else….. She was constantly thinking about Shyam’s words… She asked Lav about Arnav’s photo but she told that she did not have his photo with her… So Khushi called Shyam and told her that she was unable to take Arnav’s photo so she would show him the next day but Shyam denied saying that he would leave the next day so he would not  able to see…

So no other way left open she thought to take Arnav’s photo in the class room itself though she knew it’s very risky….. “Look Bhaiya only for you I am taking this risk….” Thought she…..

“Hey Devi Maiya…. Raksha Karna…..” praying to her Devi Maiya she took out her phone and noticed that Arnav was near the last row and he was about to turn… She took her phone adjusting it with camera mode and gazed at Arnav who just turned and she clicked it…….

The silent class room filled with a loud noise of camera sound….. Oh s-h-i-t she forgot to off the sound of her phone’s camera….. As soon as the room filled with the loud noise she heard the students gasped…. Ashe tightly shut the eyes and bite her lower lip in fear… Hoping that no one saw her to take his photo, she opened her eyes only to find everyone’s eyes on her…….

“Devi Maiya, raksha karna….. Devi Maiya, raksha karna….. Devi Maiya, raksha karna…..” chanting this she looked at Arnav and found his stood in his placed shocked……

Here when Arnav heard the loud noise he felt very angry as he did not allow any disturbance in his class… He scrutinized the whole class and looking at Khushi’s expression he knew this action was done by her… she was looking so cute in fearing expression too thought Arnav… But he did not understand why she did this….. He forgot his anger and a shock expression replaced this….. Hearing the loud whispering from the students he came to his senses and thought to tease her….

“Khushi Gupta….” he uttered loudly…. “Ji… ji sir….” Khushi spoke out nervously…. “If you want to take my photo then you can ask me so that I can pose for your photography.” He teased keeping a serious face.. Khushi’s eyes became wide hearing him…. She was preparing herself for his scolding but instead of that he was teasing her, “what the..” she uttered under her breath… “Sir I was not taking YOUR photo.. I was taking the photo of my CLASS….” She retorted back… “really???” he asked, “Care to  show your phone????” In a trembling hand she extended her phone to him… He went through her photos and found the various pictures of her in every pose and in all the possible poses she was BEAUTIFUL…..

After transferring some photos to his phone he handed over the phone to her and spoke out loud for the class, “She is right….” And automatically found the class to got silent, “Get back to your work NOW…” and he again started to dictate the notes… Thanking to her Devi Maiya, Khushi too concentrated to her studies but she wondered why he lied to the class beside this she was embarrassed too…….

After class Arnav called Khushi to his office to discuss about the cultural events…. “How will I stand in front of him after what happened in the class??? Hey Devi Maiya, Raksha Karna…..” She finally entered in his office….. “Sit…” Arnav instructed her… “So……” he trailed off…. “Sorry…..” she apologized  startling Arnav…. He furrowed his eyebrow in confusion… “Sorry??? Why??” he asked.. “For taking your photo without your permission….” She confessed… “It’s okay Khushi…… may be you need the pic that’s why you took it…” he told her… “Sorry Arnav ji… Wo Shyam bhaiya wanted to see your photo and I asked Lav for youyr pic but she didn’t has that with her that time so I took your photo…” She confessed… “Oh okay.. But you have a brother too???” he asked in confusion as he did not know about this new found information and Lav and Anjali too did not tell him.. “No no… He is not my blood related brother… He is my papa’s company’s legal consultant Shyam Jha…” She informed…. Listening Shyam Jha Arnav doubted that he heared this name earlier too but could not remember where….

Suddenly they heard some affray from college premises and looking at each other both of them hurriedly went towards the premises……

“What the hell are you guys doing here again???” Khushi shouted of the top of her lungs as she reached the place in record speed… “So miss toper of the year is here…” some random students of other college taunted…… “What do you want??” Lav asked angrily… “Competition” told them…. “What????” Payal asked in confusion….. “Yessssss… Both of our colleges cultural events are going to start in the same day… So we want competition like previous year… ” they told… “We don’t want any competiton…” Khushi told highly irritated… The students laughed out historically and after finishing their quota of laughing they told, “Kyu miss toper of the year?? Fearing to lose like last year???” and they again burst into laughing..

Here all the students were highly irritated and angry with the students of other college… In anger, Nk agreed with the “competition” thing… “Nk what are you doing???” Khushi asked… “Kyu miss toper, fearing to loss?? Miss loser…” they again taunted…. “Look you…” She was about to tell something but they pushed her and Khushi was stumbling on her feet and about to fall but two hands came to  support her…..

“Thanks….” Telling this Khushi  looked at the face of the person and was surprised seeing her by her side….. “Sheetallllllll” She uttered…. “Don’t worry this time we will see who is the loser…” she shut their mouth up…. After some argument the other students went from their college .. “I am sorry Khushi….” Sheetal apologized shocking the others……..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 12.5K 40
❛ℓσνє ỉѕ ησт ѕσмєтнιηց уσυ, ցσ συт αηԃ ℓσσк ƒσя! ℓσνє ƒιηԃѕ уσυ αηԃ ωнєη ιт ԃσєѕ; яєαԃу σя ησт...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
135K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...
354K 16.5K 25
SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at the party. And her rescuer became ASR. Y...