Will You ? | Rose [ In proces...

By JenniesBunHair

"You want the truth Y/N?" "Yes, I want to know" I never saw her so nervous "I-I'm falling for you, Y/N, very... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX ( Smut Alert )
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII ( Smut Alert II )
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX
Chapter LXX
Chapter LXXI
Chapter LXXII
Chapter LXXIII
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
Chapter LXXVII
Chapter LXXVIII ( The End )

Chapter XXVI

1.6K 76 0
By JenniesBunHair

Y/N's POV

After I met Harin , I kept on chatting with her , she told me a lot about her sister , her description seems familiar , but she didn't told me what's her sister name is so..anyway , now im in my kitchen with Chae-Young , she's still thinking what to do , if she should tell her sister about us or not..

"Chae-Young , Baby ?" I kept on saying her name , but she isn't answering , I took her phone , but nothing , finally I walked behind her , putting my hands on her shoulders , she jumped a bit , but after she observed me..

"Hey , are you alright ? She still looks worried "Maybe...I still don't know what to do...you think it's good for me to tell her ?" She really looks confused , and at the same time sad , it's literally breaking my heart "Rosie , do you trust her ?" She nodded , bitting her lip " Then ? Tell her , she's your sister , right ? Your older sister..I think it's gonna be hard to hide from her..now depends how you want..I respect every decision you take.."

I kissed her forehead , making a smile to appear on her face , she nodded again "You're right , but I just don't feel ready to tell somebody else , you know ? I would try to calm down and decide , she's coming tomorrow.." I sat on the chair next to her , holding her hand as looking into her eyes "You know..you have very beautiful eyes !"

She laughed at my statement , we got closer , our lips being millimeters away , I was starlet when her phone suddenly ring , I kinda looked disappointed at her , and her at me too , them she took her phone , mouthed a sorry towards me , then answering , she talked formal towards that person , so I probably is one of her managers..

"Okay ! Mrs. Kim ! I will see ! I will go fast home to see if she's alright !" I looked confused at her , as she placed her hand on mind that was in the table , putting the phone on the table too..

"It's was Jennie's mother.." why is Jennie's mother Calling her ? "Jennie didn't answer her phone all day , she needed to go at her mother's house , to help her renovate , but she didn't come , she called Jisoo and Lisa , but they are shopping together with one of our manager , she asked me to see if she's alright , I guess I have to go , see you later ?" I wrapped my arms around her neck and give her a peck on her lips , then her cheeks , her nose and her forehead again..

"Of course , go now !" I walk with her towards the door , as she put on her shoes , her mask and leave..even if I know Jennie likes her , im still worried about her too..

Chae-Young's POV

I kinda walk-run towards the block of flats where our dorm is , Jennie's mom really seems worried , I hope she's alright tho..

As I arrived , I fast started telling her name , no one answered , maybe just Kuma and Kai , as her door was a bit open , they barking at her door , I quickly run towards it and open , no one , just dogs..I looked into the kitchen , again No one , just Hunter that was sleeping on one of the chairs , i quickly run towards her room again , knocking at her bathroom door , nobody , I looked in her veranda , the same..

I decided to look into others room , bathrooms and verandas too.. she's nowhere to be found..

I started panicking , I decided to call somebody fast..

"Hello ?" "Y/N ! I need help ! Now !" I was panicked , her voice was showing that she is calm "Is something wrong , Chae-Young ?" I was kinda having a breath attack "J-Jennie is nowhere to be found ? I looked everywhere into the dorm ! Come here please and help me find her !" I started to hear movement , sign that she's running "I'LL be there soon , okay ? Try to call her as im coming ! Love you !" She closed the call..

I did as she said , but she wasn't answering , I did it multiple times , but nothing , I heard somebody knocking at the door , then Kuma and Kai started barking at it too , I Runned towards it and open , Y/N was having her hands on her knees , trying to regulate her breath , while sweat was forming on her forehead , I fast took her into a hug , and she did the same..

"Did she answered ?" Her breath was recoming back to normal , I was run to he fridge and take a bottle of water , handing it to her , she drank a half of it..

"No , im very scared , if something bad happened to her ?" She took me into a hug again "Don't think like this..she would be alright.." even if I want , I can't believe , it's the first time when Jennie disappears out of sudden..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 547 12
It started as one night stand. One girl just wants to forget about her problems and the other one just wants to have fun, but somehow it becomes more...
245K 8.7K 76
"Do you still remember me ?" Why is she asking that ? "Speak Y/N ! Do you ?" "J-Jennie...I don't know...what happened..." Is she crying now ? what's...
65.6K 2.5K 49
I can see how much she wanna kiss me, how much she wanna make love with me. It's same to me also. But i still feel scared i don't know. I start teasi...
241 16 13
H-"Why are you even dating her" F-"Because she asked me out and I couldn't break her heart " H-"You should just date me imma better version of her" H...