roomies ✔ [JEON JUNGKOOK]

By jungkracker

"Huge mistake Jungkook" "Now she's gone." "It was your chance but now she's gone." ... Start: 17.06.11 Comple... More

1~roommates
2~yelling
3~'girlfriend' (s)
4~grocery
5~interview
6~party...
7~headache
8~cuts
9~office
10~date
11~mall
12~nothing
13~late
14~cook
15~Yeri
16~decorating
17~beautiful
18~Dance
19~Kim Cheol
20~I can't
21~cry
22~scratch
23~Aquarium
24~sorry
25~Quit
26~break up
27~friendship
28~whatta day
29~soju
30~vomit
31~Cameras
32~lifeguard
33~car ride
34~masterpiece
35~grapes
36~personal
37~him
38~brother
39~different
40~hurt
41~love?
42~hope
44~feelings
45~Confession
46~Ex
47~scar
48~Back
49~official
50~surprise
51~zoo
52~Hospital
53~broken
54~Home Sweet Home
55~ Lee Jangmi
56~missed
57~alone time
58~incident
59~ bowling
60~argument
61~boyfriend
62~flashbacks
63~ring
64~letter
65~dinner
66~married
THANK YOUU
hello everyone!!

43~Canada

10.7K 395 291
By jungkracker

Everything was settled.

"Hey hobi. You ready?" I asked Hoseok who has his suitcases all ready.

"Yup. You and Jungkook?" He asked me and I slightly nodded happily.

3 weeks have passed ever since that night.

I decided to invite Jungkook and the rest of the guys to Canada.

"Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked.

"Taehyung has to work. Jimin don't really want to come. 'It'll be awkward' he said..."

"I didn't want to make Jimin feel that way..." I looked down.

"Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi decided best not to come. It might feel a little weird around eomma with having much guys around."

"Oh..." I slightly nodded.

"Aera's coming right?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Okay. Let's head towards the station." I said.

-

Me and Jungkook waited for Hoseok and Aera to finish using the bathroom at the station.

As I turned around and saw Jungkook, he pulled me closer to him.

"W-What's the p-problem?" I stuttered looking up to him.

"Those guys are looking at you and... and I don't like it." He said looking at them and quickly turned his head back to me.

I flushed red at his words.

"Y-You're being ridiculous..." I smiled and he only pulled me closer.

He let go when he saw Aera and Hoseok coming out.

"Aish finally." Jungkook said as if nothing happened. "I thought we were going to be late."

-

After a rough ride to the airport we finally got ourselves settled in the airplane.

Aera was sitting next to me. Hoseok and Jungkook sat behind us.

I was looking out the window when I felt a nudge.

"What was that at the station?" Aera giggled.

"Wait, you saw that?" I asked scratching my head, hoping she didn't know.

"Yeah, I did! Now tell me!" She said excitedly.

"Dammit."

I smiled. "It was nothing. He just saw a couple of guys staring at me and I guess got a bit jealous."

"He probably loves you~" She teased.

"Stop playing around. He said he already had someone else in mind." I looked down.

I felt her grab my hand and I looked up to her.

"And that someone could be you."

"... I kinda don't want it to be me because he's a play boy."

"Have you seen him or heard him play girls recently?"

"N-No... But he did cheat on Yeri with me..."

"And that's because he probably does love you instead. Think about it."

I sighed. "You said probably."

I went to sleep thinking about Jungkook.

I never thought when I moved in with him, he would always be on my mind.

-

"Eomma!" I said running up to her as we arrived.

I hugged her tightly.

"I'm miss you so much eomma." I said.

"I did too! And you said you had more friends, where are they?" She asked holding my hands.

"They didn't want to come. They're all guys." I whispered the last part.

"AUNTIE!" Aera said running up.

"Hello Aera. Long time no see. The last time I saw you, you were this small." Eomma said measuring the height with her hand then hugged her.

"Eomma?..." Hoseok said and Aera moved out of the way.

"Excuse you?" She said confused.

"Eomma, it's Hoseok, your son." Hoseok said and eomma hesitated to hug him.

She started to tear up and Hoseok hugged her tight.

I smiled.

"You're so big now." Eomma pulled away and held his hands. "Let's get home and talk."

Before we started to walk eomma looked around Hoseok.

"And, you are?..." Eomma asked.

"Ah, sorry. My name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. I'm Christine's roommate." Jungkook bowed.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook. It's so nice for you to come along with the family."

"No, it's really nothing. I'm her roommate after all." He smiled scratching behind his head.

We are now inside the car.

"And that's a tim hortons..." I pointed out a lot of places.

We entered the big house my eomma owned. The house was big but it wasn't like a mansion.

"Home sweet home." I smiled.

"Auntie? What smells so good?" Aera asked stretching.

"Well, Aunt Bora and I made some food. You can go say hi to her in the kitchen."

Everyone greeted each other and even our cousins from Canada, Mei and Mark.

They were the same age as us.

"Let's go upstairs to settle our things."

As we headed upstairs Mei, Mark, Aunt Bora and eomma made prepared the food.

"I still know the house on the back of my head. Me and Aera can share a room, Hoseok and Jungkook can share the other."

The guys' room was across from ours.

We put our suitcases in our rooms and I took a shower.

-

"Oh Jungkook, what are you doing here?" I asked as I sat next to him on the staircase.

"Waitimg for you of course." He smiled looking down.

"Aera went downstairs, Where's Hoseok?"

"He went downstairs as well." He chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. I just got to know where you grew up."

I nodded.

"Let's go down and eat." I stood up and reached out my arm.

He held my hand and we went to take our seats.

...

"How is is living in this big house by yourself eomma?" I said grabbing some rice.

"I have friends that come over. I'm not that old." Everyone laughed at her statement.

"Christine, is that your boy~friend~" Mei teased.

My face turned red and I went to grab so kimchi.

"Aish, give her a break Mei, she broke up with her boyfriend just a few weeks ago." My eomma said.

Even though that was true I smiled. I love having my eomma here next to me. She's such a strong woman, that's probably where I get it from.

**********

I saw the tracklist... oml. i don't think i can work in class anymore... they released the tracklist while i was in class...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.2K 16
A unexpected arrange marriage happened ,making you have to live with a certain prince... but as time passes will you both fall in love with each oth...
180K 5.2K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
4.5M 226K 74
Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU. Start - 1 September 2018 End - 28 Janua...
250K 6.8K 55
L/n Y/n, a 19-year-old girl who just wanted a job to do, finds herself married to South Korea's youngest billionaire, Jeon Jungkook. How ever, due to...