Gods & Monsters (Suicide Squa...

By JessicaHarris924

Scarlett Eleanor Diamond, is one of the most gorgeous women in the world yet one of the most deadliest crimin... More

Gods & Monsters (Suicide Squad)
<<<Playlist>>>
New Characters And The Leading Lady
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N + Questions Anyone?
A/N and A Chapter Deleted
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Questions To Be Answered
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chatper 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Readers + Questions
Chapter 21
Not A Update But A Thank you
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
SURPRISE UPDATE
Chapter 24
A/N & Important News
Chapter 25
Kinda Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 28

3.3K 67 4
By JessicaHarris924

"Like I said already I don't care what you do." Eleanor said into the phone bluetooth as she drove her newly owned Dodge Viper through Gotham. "Does it mean I can rob a bank?" Digger asked. Eleanor raised a eyebrow even though she knew he couldn't see her.

"You want to rob a bank when you just got out of prison?" She couldn't make up her mind if he crazy or dumb or perhaps both.

"Well love, if you hadn't notice I have a bit of a addiction that I haven't been able to fuel for over months now so that I'm out every bank here looks likes Christmas to me." Eleanor was only halfway paying him attention as she speeded past a changing traffic light.

"Listen Jessie James-"

"Jessie who?" He asked clueless to who she was referring to.

"Either your not old enough to who he or you haven't been in America long enough to know who he is, so take your pick to whichever one you want because I have to go." She said about to hang up until he started yell at her not to hang up.

"Wait! Wait! Does that means I can rob a bank?"

"Honey, I don't give a damn if you do or don't, but if you do makes sure you bring something nice home for me."

"I certainly will gorgeous."

"Then I'll see you later and Oh, don't call me gorgeous." She finally hung up the phone and continued to focus on getting to where she was going.
_______________________________________

Sugar Skull Cove home of the Las Catrinas one of the many gangs Gotham has to offer but is perhaps one of the lease violent and unknown group out there. The only ones who knows about them are the people they let, not even dark knight himself knew about them.

They were a all female gang that protected the innocent they deemed worthy of saving but they could also be hired out as bodyguards for some sort of favor from their client which lead to them having connections in  import/export to the mayor of Gotham his self.

A formidable opponent but if ailled with a decision that you'll undoubtedly be greatful for. Luckily for Eleanor she was no foe but friends with the leader of the group.

The newly escaped convict stepped out of the out of her car and handed her keys to the valets as she told them not to have to much fun with her ride. Her blonde hair held tight curls that bounced with every step she took as the immortal woman walked towards the entrance of the club.

There was a line of people of waiting to get inside as a rather large guard with his arms crossed stood at the door stopping them enter.

He had a unreadable look as Eleanor begin to approach him, she pulled down the black and navy blue dress she was wearing before reaching inside her bra and pulling out a gold card.

The bouncer had already been watching her since she had gotten out the car and already planed to turn her away that was until she spoke.

"Hello tall, dark and handsome what's a man like you doing standing out here instead of inside dancing with me?" Eleanor asked coming for strong as the bouncer just stared at her with the same look as before.

"Are you on the list?" He questioned looking at the papers in his hand then her. She laughed a little as a smile graced her maroon painted lips.

"I doubt it." She said twirling the card she held in her hand. The man straighten up and crossed his arms again, opening his mouth to respond.

"Then your no-" Eleanor cut him off by flashing her card in face. He looked over it before his eyes widen, Eleanor smirked at this knowing full well she was getting the club.

He quickly begun to apologize as he removed rope and stepped out of the way the blonde gave him a playful smile as to say it was alright.

"Hey why's that bitch allowed in and not me?!" Some random guy in line yelled as she got ready to walk in. The bouncer was about to speak for Eleanor but she choose to stand up for herself.

"Because I'm not some middle aged asshole who feels like I have the right to call a woman who'd he never met before a 'bitch' just she's getting into the club him before him, which is sir in fact one of the biggest bicth move a little bicth like your self can pull."

The man didn't have anything to say after that as Eleanor flipped the guy off as she walked into the club with a smug look on her face because she knew that she had won the small battle since the man still hadn't responded.

The inside of the club had the style of a vanity club. It vibrant with the neon colors pink, purple, and blue lights that were everywhere you looked. A bar was sided to right where they served their famous sugars skulls drinks which is where most people thought provided the name for the place which was partially true but not really. Off to the left a DJ booth seat slightly elevated off the ground from the dance floor where dozens of people crowded together dancing. The rest of the club had had booths for people sit to rest or talk with friends, at the very back of the club was a lone booth that sat away from the rest of the club but offered of a great view of everything it had give.

The person sitting there was heavily guarded by two women who had their faces painted to resemble sugar skulls, both of them were wearing white silk shirts with black design patterns and black pants which in they had guns strapped to their legs.

But the two women weren't Eleanor's main focus but was the woman they were guarding. Even at the short distance away the blonde could see that the lady was wearing a black veil with red roses that made her face be unseen.

The green eyed beauty walked towards the booth but when she got close the guards stepped forward hands on their guns prepared for protect their leader.

"Easy girls, I'm not here to do anything I just want to talk to your boss." She said calmly showing them her card but it seems the women didn't care about it.

"The boss not seeing anyone to day, so you better walk while you still can." The on the left responded making a indication to her gun that she was close to taking out.

"Dejála entrar." A light Spanish accent spoke. The guards looked back at their boss before stepping aside to allow Eleanor to take a sit in the booth which she gratefully took. As the blonde sat down across from the lady in black she spoke.

"You have been busy haven't you, dame." She asked smirking as her question referred to her operation.

"I could say the same about you too, dear." The woman finally removed her vail revealing a face Eleanor longed to see.

"Hola Chica." Her smile although beautiful was masked by a coat of day of the dead makeup that made her smile quite haunting, but it didn't phase the considering the half she seen in her life.

"You've been gone for some time my friend, tell me what kinda of trouble have you've gotten yourself in without your best and only friend around."

"Well first off I've been in jail for over five years now and also thanks for not bailing me out, Regina." Eleanor was laced in sarcasm as she angrily glared at her

"Oh no no no. You are not blaming me for what happened "miss I'm a all powerful immortal woman no one could ever capture me." The dame used quotation marks though out the sentence making the blonde glare even harder.

"Plus I did try to break you out but before I could be your knight in shining armor and you were shipped off somewhere I couldn't get any information on. So don't say I didn't try chica."

Eleanor hard glared softened as she believed what her old friend had told. Regina was the type of person who mock you for losing a fight to someone but would raise a army of the dead to kill the person who had beat you quite literally.

"Okay I guess I can forgive you but under one reason."

"But I didn't ask for your forgiveness."

"Doesn't matter as long as you do something for me." All Regina could do was stare at her in disbelief.

"You still owe me a million dollars, so how are you gonna ask me for anything?" She asked worried her friend suffered brain damage seen they met.

"Gina don't tell me that your still assessed about that. We haven't seen each other in years and why don't we just forget about it and celebrate the girls being back in town!"

Eleanor enthusiasm was noted but all the brunette could think about was her money. She had made bet with the blonde while they were at a party at a museum where the grand display was a crown that was found in tomb somewhere in the world, the immortal had dared Regina to steal it but she had doubted she would do it but the dame was demeanor to show her friend she was not afraid of a few guards, so at the end of the night she had walked of the museum with the crown in hand as Eleanor walked behind her in disbelief that she actually did it.

Ever since that day the blonde had owed her money that she still waiting for.

"How about you get the hell out of my club instead." She responded unfazed by the woman sitting in front of her. Eleanor sighed knowing her friend she would probably keep bugging her about it until she paid her.

She reached behind her hair and removed her rose gold barrette before handing it to Regina. "That right there has to be worth half a million it was given to me by someone who was once very special to me but I'll give to you if you'll shut the heck up about it."

Gina looked over the barrette and to deme if the diamonds and pearls were really worth it. Once she had decided they were real she smiled and gave it to one of her guards and ordered her to put it in the vault.

"Glad to have done business with you miss Bombshell. From hence forward your problems are now ours, and your requests will be handled by only the best... that's is until I want the rest of my money my dear Diamond." Regina caressed the immortal cheek which the blonde lean into. "Your a awful friend." Eleanor said looking in her chocolate eyes. When she did she didn't see the dame of death all she saw was Regina Rodriguez, her partner in crime and best friend. "Only a friend, mi amor." She asked lovely leaning in closer to which Eleanor also followed suit. "Forever and always."

Regina continued to stare into her forest green eyes and kissed the blonde on the cheek. "Forever and always, Eleanor. Now let us celebrate your return and see if your still the party legend I remember or have you gotten to old to party with the youth."

"Do you have any idea of who your talking to. I am the woman who out did Carlos de Beistegui at his own soirée dressed as in a bright white wig and a dress that would make any modern woman day shudder in fear."

"You do realize I have no idea of what your talking about, right?" Regina said confused about what Eleanor was even saying to her.

"Honey, thats because you weren't invited to the party of the century." The blondes charming smile managed to soften the insult because her friend looked at her unable to decide if she should take offense to her words.

"Waitress! I want a drink in my hand every ten minutes or so help me there will be hell to pay, missy." Eleanor gave to young lady a warning look which made her run to go get her drink so she wouldn't have to learn what that payment would be.

Once the woman was gone the immortal turned her head back to the mistress of death with her ever so signature smirk and a wicked look in her emerald eyes.

"So dear tell me are you ready to dance with this internal flame or are you too afraid you might get burned?"
________________________

Hey everybody I know it's been a while since I update but I just wanted to let you guys know I'm not done writing this book and I will update the at least once a month or more in minor updates.

Also there will be a/n coming out soon so to explain why I've been absent for so long soon look out for it if want a reason why I've gone for so long.

And with that being that all thank you for reading and I hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 19.6K 19
❝You aren't ugly Shi. You're beautiful inside and out.❞ ❝I'm a living disaster that's waiting to be unleashed.❞ ❝Yeah. But you're our beautiful disas...
118K 2.5K 18
***COMPLETED*** ★☆Ranked #1 In Enchantress☆★ ★☆Ranked #1 In Movie☆★ ★☆Ranked #1 In killer croc☆★ Many say that people are born monsters not created...
772K 21.7K 63
Martha Wayne is not exactly the perfect daughter that Bruce was hoping for. Her life had been one big downward spiral ever since he mother walked out...
256K 5.6K 16
The world always had dumb rules that need to be followed and it irritates me. These rules always stops me for having too much fun. And I'll say this:...