Loved by the Marauders

musical_riley tarafından

Casandra Potter, or Cassie as she likes to be called, would never have imagined that one day her life would b... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Deleted Scenes
News

Chapter 22

5.5K 131 56
musical_riley tarafından

PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THAT MY MUSICS LOUD!!

LOL!

LMFAO, gotta luff em.

ANYWAY! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE LITTLE TWIST IN THE LAST CHAPTER!

Oops, caps. MY BAD!!

:D

Yeah so I'm gonna cut right to it, cause I can't think of anything else to write.

THAT OVER THERE IS JAMES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHECK HIM OUT!

Not that way.......that would be creepy ;D

LOL! BYEZ!

Shortie

********************************

Chapter 22

He never said anything.

Remus never said a single word to me the whole rest of the school year. Which, to be fair, was only a week or two and then we went home. But still! He didn't mutter a single word to me, and barely to any of the marauders! It made me both angry, and sad, at the same time. It was probably the longest time we've gone without talking. I don't know about him, but I missed him a lot. He was almost like my other half and, even though it embarrassed me, I really did think he would propose someday.

I guess I was wrong.

"I feel so stupid!" I said aloud as I banged my head on the window. I heard Alice sigh and pull me away from the window. I was currently sitting in the "Girl's carriage.", as I liked to call it, on our way to Platform 9 and 3/4. I begrudgingly took a seat in between Marlene and Shelby, while Lily and Alice sat comfortably across from us. I decided to sit with them, because Remus was sitting with the other marauders and it got really awkward in there.

"You're not stupid to think he was the guy for you." Lily sighed. Shelby shrugged an agreement as I leaned my head back on the seat.

"Yeah. We thought you guys were meant for each other too." She agreed. I huffed and nodded.

"I guess. But I still feel so stupid." I whined putting my feet up in Marlene's lap and laying my head against Shelby.

"Hey!" Marlene said, with a smile in her voice, and then pushed my feet off her lap laughing. I playfully glared at her and slid to the floor to try and take a nap.

Which I managed to succeed in, because I woke up later to all four girls poking my face. I blinked my eyes open and we all stared at each other for a second, before I jumped up and checked the time on my watch. My eyes widened and I spun around, looking out the window. I squealed loudly, just for a second forgetting completely about my Remus problem.

"We're here! My mommy's out there!" I squealed grabbing my trunk. The four girls laughed and quickly followed me off the train at a run. It looked to me as if nobody told my mom I was back, because she was trying to leave the station with James. But he kept telling her to wait, along with Sirius and Peter who were also trying to get her to wait for me. I grinned, completely ignoring Remus as he exited the train with his trunk and headed to his homely looking father. I ran towards my mother, with all of the girls following, and dropped my trunk as she turned around to see me.

"Mummy!" I screamed and jumped into her arms like a small child. She hugged me back, though she didn't seem to fully register what was happening until I pulled away grinning at her.

"Cassie." She breathed, tears already streaming down her face. Happy tears. Happy tears are good. I haven't cried happy tears in a while. I nodded at her and hugged her again, both of us crying happy tears now.

"She's back Mum!" James said happily from my side as we pulled away again. She was grinning like a maniac and laughed nodding at him.

"She rose from the dead!" Peter said excitedly. My mom smiled at him and pulled James and I into a family hug.

"KODAK MOMENT!" I heard Lily scream and then the familiar snap of a picture. I giggled as Mom squeezed the life out of James and I, in a family hug. Well minus Dad. But for some reason, that made me feel happy. He would've wanted us to move on like this and not be a mopey family. And I knew he was still here with us.

"I must be the best daughter ever!" I chirped as James and I pulled away from out mother. She laughed and hurriedly turned to all of our friends. She then crushed all of them in a hug, including Peter, and saving Sirius till last.

"Thank you!" She said to Sirius and hugged him. He, confused, hugged back.

"For what?" He asked awkwardly as she pulled away. She grinned at him and picked up my trunk.

"For being there for Cassie." She said. I frowned. What? Shelby and Lily smirked at me and I stuck my tongue out at them. Sirius and James also looked confused, while Marlene and Alice had apologetically left already. Same with Peter.

"What?" Sirius asked. She smiled at him kindly and glanced at me.

"I know that she's been gone for three years, but I can still tell when my daughter is upset about something. And I don't know what, but I know you've been there for her." She told him. We were all still kind of confused. Of course we all knew I was upset about Remus. Especially Shelby and Lily, who have become my personal venting machines. See what I did there.

"How can you tell?" James stepped in, carrying his own trunk. The station was packed with people and as she answered a whistle blew, so she had to talk loudly.

"Like that." She simply said looking at Sirius and I. At first I was confused, but then I noticed the way Sirius was standing close to me, like I would break down at any moment and he was ready. And the way he kept casting worried glances my way. Even the way he smiled at me. Like he was really trying to make me feel better. I smiled back at him and my mother. Shelby and Lily were doing silent "Awes." next to James and I giggled at them. James snickered and turned to Lily.

"Goodbye my Lily-Flower!" He sang and crushed Lily in a hug. She blushed but hugged him back without arguing. I knew it made her uncomfortable to be like that right in front of his mom, but she seemed to have already met our mom. But when James pulled away and planted a kiss on her, Lily protested. Though I noticed she only pulled away to scold him after a few seconds of kissing. Sirius, Shelby, and I all snickered quietly at the two and even my mom laughed quietly. The scene would have been perfect, if only Remus weren't missing. And of course I had to jinx it by thinking that.

"Where's Remus?" Mom asked once Lily and James stopped bickering and joined the group again. The five of us went dead silent and I swallowed a large lump in my throat. She knew something was up right away and raised her eyebrows at me.

"You'll tell me when we get home." She said in the voice that you couldn't argue with. I hurriedly nodded and turned to Shelby and Lily smiling.

"I'll miss you two!" I said and attacked them in a hug. Shelby laughed and squeezed me back. Lily hugged me, but more awkwardly. We'd become real close the past few weeks, but we weren't quite sisters or anything yet. I pulled away from the two and smiled.

"We'll miss you too!" Shelby agreed. Lily nodded along and smiled.

"Maybe you can even come over! I'm sure you would love that Lily! A chance to see where James lives." I teased her. She blushed and rolled her eyes.

"Bye Cassie!" She said. I laughed and waved at the two as they walked away to their parents. James and Sirius were snickering when I turned around and my mom was shaking her head.

"Must you be so mean to the poor girl!" She protested as we walked towards the barrier. I shrugged walking along side them.

"I'm not being mean. I'm just teasing her." I defended and ran through the barrier. She rolled her eyes and led the way towards the parking lot, where our muggle car was. For purebloods, we have a lot of muggle stuff.

"Ah!" I screamed on instinct as James tripped me. He laughed as I fell on my butt. I glared up at him and looked down at my hand. The parking lot was made of gravel, and when I fell I cut myself on one of the tiny pieces. It wasn't really bad, but it was bleeding. I winced as it stung and rubbed my hand on my jeans.

"That wasn't very nice." Sirius said with a slight smirk hidden in his frown. He bent down, where I was still sitting on the ground, and pulled my bleeding hand up.

"Prongs! You made her bleed!" Sirius said dramatically. I giggled quietly and decided to play along.

"It hurts!" I whined. My mother rolled her eyes and waited for me to get up. James put on a fake worried face.

"Oh! I am so sorry!" He said rolling his eyes.

"It hurts so bad!" I cried dramatically, though I was smiling so it probably ruined the effect. Sirius chuckled and kissed my hand where the cut was.

"All better?" He asked. I grinned and hugged him.

"Sirius is a better brother than you." I told James as Sirius helped me up. Sirius snorted out his laughter as James scowled.

"Yeah right." He replied. I shrugged smirking as we stopped next to the small black car.

"Really, he is." I told him sliding into the backseat. My mom sat at the driver's seat with a smile on her face that she couldn't seem to remove. Normally James would've sat in the front, claiming he was older, but he seemed to take the brother thing as a challenge.

"We'll see about that." He said and slid in the backseat next to me, and Sirius who had already gotten into the backseat. I was now in the middle of two boys, who seemed to have started a competition.

"Oh great." I muttered as we drove away from the train station. We lived kind of far away from the train station, in the suburbs. So it was probably an hour long car drive of bickering. I stared out the window in front of me, trying to block out the boys' fighting, and I shot my head up about fifteen minutes into the car ride.

"STOP THE CAR!" I shouted on the top of my lungs. The two boys next to me stopped fighting and screamed. My mom yelped and slammed on the brakes. The car swerved, right where I wanted it to go, and I giggled like a maniac as mom tried to stop the car appropriately. She turned on the wheel harshly and managed to roughly park in front of the small shop. I reached across Sirius and opened the door. I then pushed, hard, on Sirius and he fell out of the car with a small shriek.

"Move Sirius!" I kicked him in the back lightly when he didn't get up from the ground outside the car door. He groaned and rolled over so he was looking up at me. I grinned at him and rolled him over so I could get out of the car. I saw him roll his eyes before hopping up. I winked at him, before running into the shop screaming and flailing my arms like a maniac.

"ICE CREAM!" I screamed. I heard them all laugh before the door to the ice cream shop closed. I stopped screaming once I got inside. It was a small place, the kind of place you would only find if you knew about it or had a good eye. It was a cold shop, since half of it was the freezes to keep the ice cream cold. It was also very quiet, since only two of the six or seven tables were taken. I looked around the shop and my eyes landed on the two tables people were eating ice cream at. The first table had a couple, in their teens, probably on a date. The girl was blonde, but not the prissy blonde looking, the nice blonde looking. She was with a guy who had sandy brown hair. They were sharing a milk shake and laughing. At first I smiled at the, of course immediately thinking of Remus, but even when I thought of Remus I didn't frown. Ice cream always makes me happy. Though one thing decided to ruin my ice cream. Did he really have to be here?!

"Hello Remus! How nice to see you here!" My mother said waving at Remus and his father sitting at the second table. I glared at the ground and avoided eye contact as Remus and his dad looked up at my smiling mother. She went over to them, while Sirius and James stayed back with me.

"Let's get some ice cream." James suggested turning us the other way towards the ice cream counter. Sirius took my hand and squeezed it as James ordered his mint chocolate waffle cone. I smiled at him and turned to order a double chocolate waffle cone from the girl behind the counter. She looked to be sixteen or seventeen, working a summer job already. Her hair was shiny black and put up in a cute bun, with bangs hanging down. She was also tan with bright blue yes. She was very pretty, actually. She made me my cone and turned to Sirius. She immediately started twirling her hair and batting her eyelashes as he ordered a strawberry cone.

"Here you go." She said nicely, handing Sirius his cone. James had already found a table, deciding to ignore Remus for now, while I stayed with Sirius at the counter. Sirius dug out his wallet, which I was told James had given him for Christmas one year so he could carry muggle money. He handed the lady enough money for our three cones and smiled at her.

"Thanks." He said. He turned to leave but she quickly stopped him.

"Wait! Here." She said and slipped him what seemed to be a business card. He flipped it over to see her number. He just smiled at her and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the table as I tried to control my giggles. He sat in a chair facing Remus and my mom, while I sat next to him facing the girl at the register. Who, in fact, was glaring at me. I smiled sickly sweet at her and turned to Sirius.

"She's melting my ice cream with her glare." I said raising my eyebrows. He glanced at the girl and smirked.

"They just can't withstand my awesomeness." He said and I snorted into my ice cream, along with James.

"Or your arrogance." James supplied. He handed me a napkin as I laughed uncontrollably. Sirius rolled his eyes as I fell off my chair.

"Cassie! Get off the floor! Come over here and say hello to Mr. Lupin!" Mom said. I stopped laughing and glanced at the two boys for help. James opened his mouth to say something, but just then the girl from behind the counter came over and sat in my chair that I had fallen out of. I glared at her as she began to flirt with Sirius, and he half way flirted back. I groaned and trudged over to my waiting mother.

"Hello Mr. Lupin!" I chirped in fake happiness. He smiled at me kindly and my mother began to talk again. I think I get my talking from her. She can talk up a storm, that woman.

"Cassie, I was just telling Mr. Lupin how amazing it is that you're back! I have no idea how it's possible but isn't it just great? Now you and Remus can get married someday! Oh you should've heard the speech he made Cassie! It brought me to tears! This boy is a real keeper-" I stopped listening then and forced my tears away thinking about the speech he made at my funeral. I turned my tears into raw anger and glared at the floor harshly from where I was standing next to mother. I could see Remus' feet underneath the table and he wasn't saying a word. I doubt he would. I hadn't heard him say anything within distance of me in weeks. If I was in the room he became mute. Mr. Lupin continued to talk with my mother, well mostly she talked but he kept up, while Remus and I sat there awkwardly. I didn't dare look up to see his expression, but I knew he was probably angry like me. I could still hear the cashier talking to Sirius, while James sat by in the same awkward way.

"Cassie, did you hear me?" My mother said breaking me from my daze. I shook my head and looked up at her.

"Excuse me?" I asked frowning. She sighed and asked the question again.

"Why haven't you said anything to Remus? He looks pretty lonely." She said. My eyes widened slightly and I risked a quick glance at Remus. Though I pretended to be looking over at Sirius and James. He didn't look lonely at all. In fact he looked bored.

He was bored!

That made me angry and for a second I wanted to slap him across the face, but my mothers voice brought me back to my senses. Unfortunately.

"Cassie? Why don't you two go sit with Sirius and James? I'm sure you guys have some catching up to do! Maybe a little kiss-" I knew where she was going with that. I glared at her.

"Mom!" I protested. She rolled her eyes as if what she was saying wasn't awkward at all. It would have ben awkward if Remus and I were dating. But we're not and that just triples the awkwardness.

"What! I'm just being honest! You just came back from the dead! You'd think a happy couple like you two would be getting all mushy!" She protested. I didn't want to be saying this at all, let alone right in front of Remus and his dad. The anger came back to me and I snapped at her.

"Merlin Mom! We're not dating okay! We broke up!" I said loudly and stomped back over to James and Sirius. I stood next to my chair, where my ice cream was already melted all over the table, and waited for the girl to get out of my seat. She ignored me completely, and I was already angry so she just made me more angry.

"Move." I said simply. She looked up at me and smiled a sick smile.

"Make me." She almost spat. Wow, stranger's pretty tough. Or she thinks she is. I just shrugged and picked up the waffle cone with melted ice cream in it that was sitting in front of her. I held it up and before she could even stand up I had dumped it on her head and glared at her.

"Move." I repeated. She shot up out of her seat, scowling at me, and ran away to the back squealing about her hair. I switched chairs with a clean one and slumped into it, with the two boys staring at me open mouthed.

"Why did you do that?" Sirius asked surprised. I shrugged.

"I'm sorry. Did I ruin your chances with her?" I asked angrily. Sirius just stared at me, almost hurt, while James opened his mouth and then closed it. I glared at the two of them before standing up, making my chair slide back a few inches, and storming out of the ice cream shop. I knew all five of them were watching me go probably thinking I was some cry baby or something. But I didn't care. I tried to open the car door, but Mom had locked it, so I had to sit on the concrete next to the car waiting for them to finish up inside the shop. The couple on their date had left by now, before my outburst, so now it was just the five of them in the shop since the cashier had hidden herself in the back. I could see my mom hurriedly talking to Remus' dad, as if apologizing, and James trying to talk to Sirius. But both Sirius and Remus were staring out of the shop at me. Though both in different ways.

Remus was staring at me with narrowed eyes, almost glaring but not quite. While Sirius was looking at me with worried eyes. He wasn't even listening to a word James was saying by the looks of it. I looked away from the shop window and angrily picked up a pebble, throwing it at a tree nearby. Birds flew out of the tree, agitated by the rock, and I groaned leaning my head back against the car.

Why does he always have to come and mess everything up?

I asked myself in my head. I just wanted some ice cream. I didn't even get to eat my ice cream! I sniffed quietly and looked back at the shop. Remus' dad was standing now, facing my mom, but not in an angry way. More of a way that said "We'll be leaving now." Mom said a few more words and then let him leave out the door. Remus stood up from his chair, in that same bored way, and followed his dad out the door. They both looked at me as they left and I glared harshly. His dad shook his head and they continued down the sidewalk, with Remus' dad talking to him in an angry way and Remus being defensive. I watched them walk for a minute, before someone tapped me on the head. I looked up and saw James standing above me. Mom seemed to already be in the car, and Sirius and James were waiting for me to move.

"Are you gonna get in the car so we can go home and have some hot cocoa?" He asked. I smiled slightly and took his offering hand. He opened the door and slid in the car with me following, and finally Sirius.

"Prongs, it's like ninety degrees out. Why would we have hot cocoa?" Sirius asked. James grinned as Mom drove away from the ice cream shop without a word.

"Why not?" James said. He smiled at me and I gave a weak smile back. But he could tell I wasn't feeling any better.

"Just forget about him. He's a git." James told me trying to make me feel better. I just shrugged and leaned my head back on the seat.

"I know what will make you feel better! Where's Timmy?" Sirius said. Again I shrugged.

"I dunno. He just comes and goes. I think he's sneaking out to see his girlfriend." i said without emotion. I saw Sirius roll his eyes with a smile on his face before leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Fine. If you don't want to be happy, then we'll be mopey with you. Right Prongs?" He said. James grinned his agreement and then leaned his head on top of my head. I sighed and pushed them off.

"Fine. I'll try to stop being mopey. What do you wanna do?" I asked forcing myself to smile. Sirius and James laughed victoriously and we all began to talk. We just talked the whole ride home, which actually helped. It distracted me quite a bit so by the time we were home I wasn't thinking about Remus at all.

"We're home!" I said loudly and burst through the front doors of the Potter Manor. I set my trunk down in the hallway, followed by Sirius and James' trunks, then we all walked into the big living room and simultaneously flopped down on the big plushy couch.

"Hot cocoa?" I asked the boys with a smirk. They nodded hungrily and went to stand up.

"No hot cocoa until you explain to me why you and Remus broke up." Mom said walking into the room and pushing the three of us back down on the couch. I immediately went into my "Make a joke about it." shell, which I had resorted to through this whole mess. I rarely resorted to anger, except for the ice cream shop incident. Anger was Remus' thing. He was the one who would storm out of the room when I was there, or who would glare and scowl at me when I started talking to the marauders.

"Well?" Mom asked taking a seat across from the three of us. I shrugged forcing a smile, which I had been doing a lot lately.

"Well it's a funny story. You see it started with some fake mayonnaise-" I laughed but she quickly rolled her eyes and put up her hand.

"Give me the real story, Cassandra." She said. I winced and James squeezed my hand. My mom is the only one who I won't yell at when they call me that.

"Fine." I grumbled taking in a breath, "Well when I, you know, got back form the dead, we were fine. But then I heard about Dad and I got really sad." I started, intentionally leaving out the part about the visions. If she was angry about Remus and I breaking up, she would have the Ministry up our butts by the morning. Sirius shot me a look with raised eyebrows and I nodded to tell him I could tell the story. Maybe it'll help me get over Remus.

"Well I was kind of angry at him for not telling me, so I kind of turned to Sirius." I told her. She nodded to show me she was keeping up, so I continued on with the story. Though when I got to the part where Remus and I actually broke up, it was hard to tell it.

"He uh- he said that we should b-break up." I stuttered. My mom gave me a sad smile, sensing that I was definitely not over this break up. I blew out a breath waiting for the words to come to me, but Sirius stepped in then.

"I can tell it." He offered. I nodded thankfully and sank into the couch staring at the ceiling, willing the tears not to come. I had promised myself I wouldn't cry over Remus anymore. It's not like crying would change anything. But sometimes you just need to cry, right?

"Oh sweetie!" Mom said once Sirius finished the story. She stood up and crushed me in a hug. I sniffed and hugged her back, actually glad for the comfort or my mother.

"I'm so sorry." She told me pulling away. I shrugged and rubbed my nose.

"It's not a big deal. Just a silly break up." I said getting off the couch. James and Sirius shook their heads, because they were always with me and hey knew how much I liked Remus. It wasn't just a silly break up to them. But my mom wasn't always there, she didn't know how Remus acted like he would do anything for me. Or how he used to hug me when I was sad and rub my hair. She only knew that we were dating, well up until I died.

"I know honey." She said. She gave me another sad smile and rubbed my hair back out of my face.

"Why don't I go make that cocoa?" She asked turning into the hospitality mom I always knew. I smiled at her as she left the room to make cocoa.

"Do you really believe that?" James asked once Mom left the room. I looked towards him where he was standing next to Sirius by the stairs. I frowned at him confused.

"Believe what?" I asked.

"Do you really believe that it was just a silly break up?" Sirius supplied walking closer to me. I looked down at my hands and waited a minute before answering.

"No." I said quietly, feeling the tears coming. I tried so hard to push them away, and remember my promise. But I just couldn't and I broke down. Sirius pulled me into a hug and I cried into him, like always. He was my shoulder to cry on and, even though Shelby and Lily always teased me about it, I knew we were never going to be together. Shelby and Lily had this crazy idea that once I finally got over Remus, I would go out with Sirius. But I knew that wouldn't happen, Sirius was too much of a player. And if he ever did stop being a player, he would run straight to Shelby, who I knew still liked him. No matter what she told us or herself.

"I really thought he was the one, Sirius." I sobbed wrapping my arms around him, hugging him back. He just rubbed my back comfortingly as James left to help Mom with the cocoa. Sirius led me to the couch and I continued to cry into my knees in the corner of the couch. Sirius sat next to me, waiting for me to stop.

"Cassie? You want some cocoa?" James asked. I looked up at him, my eyes red and nose running. I wasn't really crying anymore so much as being sad and moping. I blinked at him for a second before nodding and taking the cocoa without a word. I cradled it in my hands and stared off into the empty fireplace. James handed Sirius a cup and took a seat next to him. I sniffed and smelled both chocolate and bacon. I guess Mom decided to make breakfast for dinner. I took a slow sip of the warm drink and took in the warmth. Even in the middle of summer hot cocoa can be amazing.

"You feeling better?" James asked. I shrugged as they both took sips of their drinks.

"Not really." My voice came out kind of nasally. Like I had obviously been crying. By habit, I rubbed my nose and set my cocoa down on the coffee table.

"Do you like the cocoa?" He asked again, trying to make small talk. I nodded and took another sip just so he would believe me. It was really quite delicious.

"Do you think I'll have cats?" I asked after five minutes of silence, other than the sound of our slow slipping. Both of the boys looked at me confused.

"What?" Sirius asked. I looked up at him, my face blank of emotion.

"When I die alone. Do you think I'll have cats?" I asked frowning at my hands and casually taking another sip of hot cocoa.

Sirius almost choked on his cocoa.

"W-what makes you think you're gonna d-die alone?" Sirius said through James pounding him on the back. Excessively patting. Sirius shot James a look, and James smirked. He stopped patting him and went back to sipping cocoa and staring at me.

"Because I don't think I'm ever going to get over Remus." I said sadly. Both of them frowned at me and Sirius set his cup down next to mine. He scooted over and pulled me into a hug, with my head resting on his shoulder. II hugged him back, but didn't cry. I just stared at the pot of flowers on the coffee table, while I hugged him and he rubbed my shoulder.

"You're not going to die alone or have cats." He told me. I looked up at him sideways and smiled slightly.

"But I like cats." He rolled his eyes at me as James sat on the other side of me. He joined in on the hug, making it a group hug, and rubbed my back in a supposed comforting way.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to squirm away from the two boys who were squishing me.

"I'm being a better brother." James sighed. I giggled and continued to squirm while Sirius tried to bat James' hand away, with no effect.

"Stop it!" I said, laughter in my voice, as I tried to wriggle free of the hug.

"Yeah Prongs! Stop annoying her!" Sirius pitched in. James stopped rubbing my back and looked at Sirius.

"How do you know you're not annoying her?" James asked. Sirius narrowed his eyes at him.

"Because she likes me better," He retorted, "Right Cassie?" He said looking up at me. But I had, fortunately, taken that moment to get away from them and escape with my cocoa into the kitchen.

"Hey!" They protested at the same time. I ignored them as they continued to bicker and I moved to the stove to help Mom. She was making pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I picked up a spoon and stirred the scrambled eggs up for her. She smiled at me and flipped the pancake. She could have done this all easily with magic, but she actually enjoyed making food the muggle way.

"Feeling better?" She asked. I nodded and smiled at her. I wasn't feeling that much better, but I didn't want to drag her into my depression, with Dad dying already and everything.

"Yup. Much better, thanks." I told her taking the eggs off the stove. She smiled and checked the bacon.

"Good. Would you go get the boys? Dinner's ready, and I think they need to be separated for a while." She smiled shaking her head. I laughed and nodded, heading out of the kitchen and back into the living room. The boys were still on the couch bickering, so I snapped my fingers trying to get their attention.

"Hey!" I said. They didn't hear me so I sighed and supped my hands around my mouth.

"Oh no! The kitchen's on fire!" I said in a fake scared voice. Both of their heads shot towards me where I was standing next to the kitchen door and I burst out laughing.

"You should've seen your faces!" I said calming down as they stood in front of me scowling.

"Not funny!" James protested. He pulled me into a head lock and gave me a nugey. I squealed loudly and wiggled out of his grip. He laughed and chased after me as I ran into the kitchen. Mom was setting all the food down on the table and looked up when we entered. When she saw that James was chasing me she sighed and took her seat at the table. I guess James and I chase each other a lot.

"Sirius! Help me!" I squealed and ran towards Sirius, who had entered the kitchen before us and was about to sit at the table with my mom. He looked up at me with wide eyes as I ran towards him.

"Wh-" He started but I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind me, so he then crashed into James. They yelped and crashed to the floor as I cracked up laughing in the chair I had sat in when they fell.

"You guys should get off the floor. It's dirty." I said smiling at the two scowling boys. I turned away from them and turned towards Mom, who had already put a pancake and some eggs on her plate and was eating. I copied her as the boys sat at the table, grumbling as they did.

"So what are you going to do tomorrow?" Mom asked making conversation as we all ate the delicious food.

"I think we are going to do nothing." Sirius said. I nodded in agreement and ate a piece of bacon.

"Yup. We are going to do nothing. Well, depending on my mood, I might mope a bit. Maybe do some crunches." I nodded with a thoughtful look on my face. Everyone at the table shook their heads at me and I pretended to look offended.

"That's nice sweetie. Where's Timmy?" She asked. Why does everyone keep asking me that? I guess it is a valid question. Either way, I gestured lazily to what could've been anywhere.

"He's somewhere. I never really know these days. You know, Remus was his favorite. I think he actually visits Remus sometimes. That turtle betrayed me." I shrugged. Sirius snorted into his glass of water and James handed him a napkin politely.

"Thanks Prongs." Sirius said still trying to control his slaughter.

"No problem Padfoot. I only aid the crippled." James said with a straight face. Sirius frowned at him, but didn't get a chance to ask.

"Great dinner and breakfast Mom! I think I'm gonna head up to bed though. Long day." I said standing up. Truthfully, I wanted to go mope. I'm in that kinda mood. Mom smiled at me and nodded. She stood up too and walked around the table, wrapping me in another hug.

"I missed you Cassie." She said. I smiled at her and patted her head.

"I know Mum, I know." I said nodding my head. She rolled her eyes and went to collect the dishes, while the boys continued to scarf down food.

"Night boys!" I sang walking out of the kitchen. I heard muffled replies, and then scrapes of chairs as they hurriedly finished their food and ran to catch up with me. I have my own posse. How many people get to say that.

"To the upstairs!" I said, sounding like Batman. We all grabbed our trunks and tried to haul them up the steps. But about two steps up James dropped his trunk. On my toe.

"OW! James! You freaking idiot! That was my toe!" I said hopping around on one foot and clutching my toe.

"Sorry Cas. But we don't need to haul these all the way upstairs. We're of age now, remember!" He said pulling out his wand. Sirius followed but I stayed at the bottom of the steps staring at them.

"Maybe you guys are, but I'm not of age for another two weeks." I said. Sirius' birthday was on December 16th, and James' was on March 27th. But I had my birthday on June 7th. Of course even two weeks from now I'll only be sixteen, not seventeen. Since I'm technically younger than James, but in the same year.

"LIAR!" Sirius said randomly. I narrowed my eyes at him and jabbed him in the stomach with my finger.

"Don't lie to me about being a liar. It's unethical." I told him. He chuckled and followed James up the steps, levitating his trunk as he did. I was left at the bottom of the grand staircase to lug my trunk up the stairs. I lugged it up one step at a time, grunting each step. But after about five steps Sirius stepped in from the top of the steps.

"Here." He said and flicked his wand. The trunk floated in the air right in front of me and I grinned before jumping on it, so I was sitting on it as Sirius levitated it.

"Merlin woman. How much do you weigh?" He asked as he floated me up the steps and I did dramatic poses on top of the large trunk.

"Less than you and more than Timmy." I told him. He snorted and shook his head. James had brought his trunk the his room, and was in the process of carrying Sirius' trunk down the hallways, near where my room used to be. it might still be there but they could've turned it into a home gym. Oh wait, we already have a home gym.

"Thank you Sirius!" I chirped as he set me and the trunk down. he shrugged and put his wand back into his back pocket.

"Where's James taking your trunk?" I asked following after James. Sirius followed behind me, with my trunk levitated.

"To my room." He said. I stopped walking and slowly, and dramatically, turned around to face him.

"You have a room? Here?" I asked with wide eyed. Sirius nodded slowly like I was a child.

"Yeah. You know I kind of live here right? Since I was fifteen." He told me. I nodded with a surprised look on my face as we followed James into Sirius' room.

"This is my room Cas." Sirius said flopping down on the bed in the corner. The room was medium size, but only had a bed in the corner, a dresser against the wall, and a desk next to the window. His trunk was sitting next to the door where James had put it. But other than that the room was a mess. Papers were scattered across the floor and, even though he just got back, dirty clothes were everywhere. Draped across the desk chair or thrown lazily on the floor. Just junk in general was everywhere.

"Ever heard of cleaning?" I asked poking at one of his shirts with my foot. He smirked from his bed and shrugged while James plopped down on the desk chair lazily. I stayed standing, afraid I might sit on something.

"I told the house elf not to clean it. They always steal stuff." Sirius shrugged. James shook his head.

"Trin never steals when she cleans my room. She's a lot better than Kreacher, I'll tell you that." He shook his head. I grinned remembering our house elf, Trin. She's wicked awesome. And she makes the best snicker doodles. She's more of a friend than a house elf. She cleans and obeys and stuff but she'll talk to you like a person, not a servant.

"She might be, but I have grown to not trust house elves." Sirius said. I sighed and walked over to his bed.

"Nighty night Sirius." I said patting his head. He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me down onto his bed.

"Sirius! Let go!" I said when he kept me pinned in a bear hug. He ignored me and pulled me closer to him.

"Sirius! I need to go to bed!" I whined trying to wiggle away from him. He buried his head in my hair. I sighed and stopped wriggling.

"Sirius. Please let me go." I said calmly. He shook his head.

"No." He said, sounding like a little kid. I rolled my eyes.

"But I need to go to bed!" I complained.

"No! Don't leave Cassie!" He said pulling away and looking at me. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"But I'm tired." I mumbled. He grinned at me from where we were laying on his bed.

"Then I'll wake you up." He said sitting up. He looked away for a second and I took my chance. I shot underneath his arm and jumped up from the bed. I started to run towards the door, but he had fast reflexes. He punched his arm out and grabbed me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back towards the bed. I yelped loudly and tried to struggle out of his grip.

"Merlin Sirius! Let go! I wanna sleep!" I protested, pounding on his arm. He pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"But the party's just starting!" He whined like a three year old. Just then, James pranced into the room with armfuls of candy and snacks, which he dumped onto the bed. I raised my eyebrows at the both of them from where I was sitting on Sirius' lap with his arms around me, just incase I tried to get away.

"You want to pull an all nighter?" I asked in surprise, "But I'm tired!" I whined. James lounged on the bed, across from us, and grabbed a chocolate frog from the stack.

"Then you need double the candy." He replied smoothly. He picked shoved the frog into his mouth, and then picked up an armful of candy and threw it on top of Sirius and I.

"Candy overload!" I said giving into their plan. It did sound a lot more fun than moping in my room and crying myself to sleep. I'm such a depressing person.

"Hey James? Is all my stuff still in my room?" I asked and bit the end off of my licorice wand.

"Actually no. I think Mom told Trin to clean it all up. But I think Trin put it in the attic, maybe you could ask her later." He shrugged. I nodded and got off of the bed from where I was sitting next to Sirius and munching on candy.

"Where are you going?" Sirius said following me quickly. I grinned back at him.

"I'm going to find Trin." I said. He stopped walking just as we were about to leave his filth hole of a room. He smirked at me and I frowned turning to face him.

"What?" I asked. He shrugged and I rolled my eyes turning back around.

"Master Cassie is back!" Trin squeaked right in front of me. I screamed on the top of my lungs and fell back into Sirius, who caught me laughing. James was cracking up behind him, already on a sugar high.

"Trin!" I panted out of breath. Sirius stood me upright and I looked down at the little house elf. She was smaller than most house elves, with ears the size of her head. Which was about the size of pancake. And her eyes took up most of that. Her smile dropped and she stared at me with those big sad golden eyes.

"Did Trin startle Master Cassie?" She asked me sadly. I quickly grinned and shook my head.

"I missed you Trin!" I sang happily and crouched down to her level. I wrapped her in a big hug and she hugged me back.

"Trin missed Cassie too!" She said pulling away and bouncing up and down on her feet. I laughed and patted her head.

"I know. Do you know where all my stuff is?" I asked her. She nodded enthusiastically and smiled at me.

"Trin put it all away, but she will put it all back for Master Cassie!" She said and, before I could say anything, aperated away.

"Well I guess that settles that." I stood up, shrugging. Sirius chuckled and took my hand. He led me back over to the bed, where I pounced on it enthusiastically and took my seat in between Sirius and James.

"Why did you want your stuff?" James asked. I popped a chocolate into my mouth, and responded after I swallowed.

"I wanted my iPod." I nodded, smirking. James grinned and hugged me. He seemed to get my idea. DANCEY PARTAY!

"You're awesome, you know that?" He said as I leaned my head on his shoulder. I laughed and nodded.

"I've heard." I said. Sirius laughed and patted my head.

"So conceited." He sighed. I stuck my tongue out at him and he grabbed it. I squealed and tried to bat his hand away but he pushed my hand away. I tried to say "Let my tongue go!" but it came out all jumbled because I couldn't talk.

"You know she has cooties, right?" James said, not even bothering to help me. I glared at him but still smiled. At least the best I could with Sirius sticking his fingers in my mouth. His fingers taste disgusting.

"Ew." Sirius said letting go of my tongue. I immediately wiped his germs off my tongue with the sleeve of my shirt and glared at him.

"That was gross!" I said. He chuckled but didn't reply because right then Trin popped up.

"Trin has put all of Cassie's stuff back!" She said. My eyes widened.

"Already? That was fast." I stood up form the bed and followed her out of the room towards my room. The boys followed right behind me and Trin pushed open the door with her little hand. The room looked almost exactly the same. Just a bit cleaner. It had the same blood red walls and plush black carpet floor. It even had the same big queen sized bed with a big plush comforter. It was the same black comforter with bright red pillows and grey throws. The wall had white accents on it. Like butterflies floating around and different posters and pictures everywhere. The wall that the bed was up against was surround by a big built in book shelf. It had a whole in between the book shelves, just the size of a bed. It was really cool actually. The white book shelves were filled with all of my books, stuffed animals, trinkets, jewelry, and lots of framed photo's the marauders and me, and my family. The wall across from the bed had a dresser pushed up against it, right in the middle, and it looked like it already had clothes in it. The other wall, to the left of the door, had the door leading to the bathroom and the closet, leaving the rest of the wall free for photo's and posters. The last wall had a huge window covering most of the wall, with a window seat so I could sit and look out. The window seat had more pillows and stuffed animals scattered around it. Trin had managed to put it almost exactly how I remembered.

"Wow Trin! It's almost exactly the same! You even got my straightjacket!" I said running over to the white straightjacket on the window seat. Trin nodded and bounced over to me.

"Trin knew Master Cassie loved her straightjacket." She said happily. I grinned and hugged her.

"Thanks Trin." I said. She nodded and with a pop she was gone. I set the straightjacket back down hopped over to the bookshelves and grabbed the blue iPod off of a shelf. I brought it over to the large speaker that was the only thing on top of my dresser. I placed the iPod in the dock and turned on a random song. The song blaster out of the speakers and I grinned.

"Time to partay!" I said to the boys. They were still standing in the doorway looking around at my room. Sirius had never been in my room before because I didn't let him the few time she came over the summer before I....died. And James doesn't come in my room. He came in once when we were four, but my room had been ambushed by pink and princesses. He was scared off then. So I guess they were both a little surprised to see my room.

"You like it?" I asked smirking. They looked at me and nodded.

"It's awesome!" Sirius said. He walked over to me as the chorus of the song picked up. It was a fast song, the kind you jump around to. Which is exactly what we did. Sirius took my hand and in the other hand I turned the music up louder. James came over to us and we spent the rest of the night dancing around the room and screaming on the top of our lungs. We stayed wide awake on a sugar high until eight in the morning, where we began to feel tired and like we could drop dead at any moment. Luckily we all woke each other up when we almost fell asleep, and by eight we could hear Mom up downstairs making breakfast.

"FOOD!" James and Sirius screamed and jumped off my bed, where we were all lounging, and sprinted out the door. I rolled my eyes at them and switched off the music before running after them. We had changed into PJ's earlier so before I left I slipped on my comfy slippers. Mom had made toast and chocolate milk for breakfast, which we all scarfed down. She asked us why we looked so tired and James answered, mumbled actually.

"You stayed up all night?" She asked in surprise. We nodded and she huffed shaking her head, "Well after breakfast you three head straight up to bed." She said walking over to the other side of the kitchen, leaving no room for argument. I sighed.

"Well, let's all go into my room and I-" I started to tell them about this charm I put on it years back. I had made it sound proof so Mom couldn't hear me or my music or any thuds or any noise I make. I also made a rope ladder that I can use to get out of my window and into the backyard.

"In your own rooms." Mom warned. She looked at all of us individually, including Sirius. I guess she really did take him as her own, including to discipline part. We all groaned and nodded.

"Yes mother." We said at the same time in a robotic voice. She grinned victoriously and walked away. We finished up our breakfast and headed back upstairs.

"Nighty night Cassie!" James said hugging me and kissing my forehead. I giggled and hugged him back, standing on my tip toes as I did.

"Night Jamesey." I said pulling away and kissing his cheek.. He ruffled my hair and I swatted his hand away like a cat. Sirius pulled me backwards into a hug and I hugged his arms around me.

"Night Cas." He said kissing the top of my head. I turned around and hugged him face front.

"Night Siri-poo." I smirked. He narrowed his eyes at me and I kissed his cheek giggling. I put my arm around Sirius' shoulder and my other arm around James.

"My two favorite boys." I smiled. They looked at me and put a hand to their hearts.

"We're your favorites?" James asked in surprise. I nodded, laughing.

"Of course." I said hugging them one more time before skipping into my room. I shut the door behind me and closed the blinds before crawling into my bed and falling into a peaceful sleep. Or at least peaceful as in I'm not crying myself to sleep or thinking about Remus.

*****************************

NEW CHAPTER YAY!! PARTAY!!

Haha. I hope you guys liked it! I worked pretty hard on it even though it was kind of a filler. The next chapter might be another filler or it'll be a long one where she goes back for her SEVENTH YEAR OH MY GOD!!! It's over after seventh year! A whole book! COMPLETE!! I can't believe it!

ANYWAY!! Time for questions!

Do you guys want me to have a happy ending, a cliffhanger, a sad ending, an ending where someone's about to die or is in danger, or a mixture? What do ya think? :P

I know most of you probably saw this coming....but I'm not gonna say for who. I need some kid names? Girl or boy Just some options for me to work with. I may not even use them for kids! Thanks!

Please answer the questions! Thanks so much for all of the feedback I've been getting! I really love reading each and every comment!

Thanks so much guys really!

Xox Shortie

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 33.8K 56
Pragma: long lasting love. Love that requires true commitment that comes from understanding, compromise and tolerance. It is referred to as "standing...
164K 6.4K 103
'Andante, Andante Oh, please don't let me down' In which Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague just wants to be loved and to be in love during the midst of c...
68K 2.5K 14
𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ⤖ "𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸...
259K 9.3K 13
"the dreamers and the realists" Daisy Evans was the forgotten sister, probably because she wanted more. She believed there was more than the small li...