Intensity: Destination Everyw...

By iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... More

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Loud.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
IC4U.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Heartbreak 808 Drums.
Everything.
Maybe We'll Meet.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
Right By His Side.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
No Pretty Pictures.
In The Midst Of Passion.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)
Morphine.
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

I Spy.

32.3K 628 265
By iBasedSupreme

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

 Random mind. To the windowwwwwwwwwwwwww \(o_o\) to the wallllllllllllllllll. (/o_o)/

 Lemme stawp, lol.

  *Listen to song on the side when you get up to the skate park >>>*

______________________________________________

  [Monologue #39]

  You're somewhere in the crowd....I see you from afar....I'll make you mine...someday...somehow.

______________________________________________

  {Wednesday, August 6th, Brooklyn, New York, 10:01 am}

  (Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

  I woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, and french toast...I shrugged it off. Probably the neighbors next door. I did my daily routine and put on my outfit for the day. My orange owl shirt, blue denim shorts, my orange tiger print bow, and my orange-yellow TOMS. [outfit on side>>>] I left my hair in it's already curly state and put on pink lip gloss. I checked my black nails and they looked perfect. I grabbed my new skateboard with the Supreme logo on it from out my closet and walked into the living room. I saw Mikhaela, Nyah, Jamee, and Sevarion. What the actual...?

  Everyone: SURPRISE! HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY CADYN!

 I smiled wide. I can't believe I'm sixteen! Soon, I'll be rolling in college like a boss. I hugged each and every one of them and kissed Sevarion for a long time.

  Jas'marieé: Thank you guys!

  Jamee: No problem, babe! How does it feel to be sixteen?

  Jas'marieé: So far, so great!

  Sevarion: So what does my baby want to do today?

  Jas'marieé: I wanted to go to the skate park and chill...But it's too early.

  Nyah: We can go at like three in the afternoon...the sun will be bright as hell and the skins will be outside.

  [NY Slang for Dummies- Skin(s)- A sexy boy or girl...Equivalent to calling someone a jawn. :)]

  Jamee: Point! I need a skin like...NOW!

  I laughed and looked over at Mikhaela, who was so into her phone. Probably stalking MB's twitter page...Oh, she reminds me of Brittany so much...I tapped her shoulder and she looked up with a stank face.

  Mikhaela: Yes?

  Jas'marieé: I wanted to know if you were down with going to Coney Island for a bit until we hit the skate park.

  Mikhaela: But their water is nasty.

  Nyah: Well no shit, Sherlock. All pools are nasty. We're not getting in the water anyway.

  Mikhaela: Whatever. If one of you even dares to wet me, I'll shank you.

  Jamee: Let's go buy some water balloons...I want her to shank me.

  Mikhaela gave her an evil eye. If looks could kill, we'd be swimming in the ocean with Osama.

  Sevarion: (to Mikhaela) What's got your thongs in a knot anyway?

  Mikhaela: Shut up, Sevarion.

  Jamee: She's mad Prince went looking for iSquared.

  Sevarion looked over to me and my heart skipped a few beats. I debated in my mind whether I should tell the girls who I am or not...

 Good Conscience: You should...they won't be mad if you be honest.

 Bad Conscience: Please! Let the bitches find out for their self. Wait until shit happens...

  I took a deep breath and kept my mouth shut. I'm not telling them anything...not today.

__________________________________________________________

  {Meanwhile, Atlanta, Georgia}

  (Shay's P.O.V.)

  It's Jassie's birthday...Everyone slugged around the house at the thought of her being gone. On top of that, Prince was gone too. The boredom and misery in the air was too much for me. Since we were all sitting around the table eating silently, I spoke up.

  Shay: Hey....umm...I'm tired of the boredom. Can we go have fun?

  Everyone looked at me. I began to feel nervous.

  Shay: Come on guys, it's summer time! Besides, Jassie would love to do this...

  Roc: I guess...

  Prod: It's about time someone spoke up.

  Dede: I'm down if you guys are.

  Keisha: Sounds like a mindless family affair! (smiles)

  Ray: Nah, can we call Prince? I want to see how he's doing.

  Dede: Shit, I hope he burns in hell.

  Brittany: Dede!

  Dede: I'm just saying.

  Lay: (rolls her eyes at Dede) Call him, please.

  Ray nodded and grabbed his phone from out his pocket. He dialed Prince's number and put it on speaker for all of us to hear. It stopped ringing and I heard Prince's deep, sleepy voice on the other line. I'm not a homie hopper, but Jassie needs to get up in there 'cause his voice in the morning is just a turn on.

 [Phone Convo]

  Prince: What up?

  Ray: Nothing, just checking up on you...how you feeling?

  Prince: I'm chill...

  Lexi: (in the background) LIAR!

  Ray: Who is that?

  Prince: It's Lexi.

  Everyone: (in the background with Ray) Lexi? Who the fu—

  Prince: Diggy's cousin. Roc, remember Lexington from the Scream Tour? The pretty one with the bright hazel eyes?

  Roc: Ohhhhh...I remember! Isn't she like twenty now?

  Prince: (mumbles) Twenty going on fifty. (Lexi throws a pillow at him) Owwwww!

  Shay: Prince, when are you coming back home?

  Prince: As soon as I get my baby back.

  Lay: Prince, how many times—

  Prince: Lay, I have proof she's alive...Seriously. Me and Sasha finally figured it out.

  Keisha: But—

  Prince: No time for questions! Bye!

  [End Of Phone Convo]

  We all sighed and shook our heads...after a while, we all laughed.

  Ray: He is so determined sometimes.

  Biz: I guess we'll just have to sit and wait.

  Dede: Whatever.

  I watched as Dede laid on Roc's shoulder and I heard a cup slam gently on the table. I looked over to Malaysia, who was pissed off...I smirked. She has a crush on Roc! I stifled a laugh, which soon made it's way out. She rolled her eyes and glared at Roc. I looked at Roc and he looked at her confused. You could just feel the tension between them. He took a deep breath and spoke up.

  Roc: Malaysia, can I talk to you?

  Lay: Mhm.

  They both got up and headed for the door. I looked to Ray, who was holding my hand tight. I smiled at him and he kissed me out of nowhere...I'm so in love.

______________________________________________________

  {Outside The Room}

  (Lay's P.O.V.)

  I turned around to face him, annoyed by his presence...What does he want now? He has Deanna, and he's happy. I feel abandoned. How could he just forget what little bit we had going on? Throw it all away...I knew I should never be friends with benefits with anyone 'cause you always catch feelings at the end. I looked at Roc, who was looking at me with the saddest eyes ever.

  Roc: Lay, what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you acting so shady?

  Lay: You fucked me over, Roc. That's what.

  Roc: What?

  Lay: You didn't think I'd catch feelings fucking with you?

  Roc: You said you didn't see me in that way. Now you wanna be in my face when I'm taken? Malaysia, you had your chance...Maybe if me and Dede break up, we can establish something in the future. But now, baby I'm gone.

  I glared at him...He sent the glare back. Somehow, our bodies got closer and we ended up kissing. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his tongue flickered on my lips. I opened my mouth giving him entrance and I felt his tongue exploring my mouth...I needed him now. I stopped kissing him and he looked at me all seductive as if he wanted to go further. He moved me toward an open janitor's closet and locked us inside. He began to unbutton my shirt and before he reached the end of my shirt, he stopped in shock.

  Roc: No...I can't do this.

  Lay: Of course you can't.

  I buttoned my shirt back up and walked away from him. He grabbed my arm and looked at me.

  Roc: As much as I wanted you before, I want you now...but I made a promise not to break any more hearts and I didn't want to break yours before we even had something.

  Lay: Are you serious, Roc? What the hell do you mean you didn't want to break any more hearts? You shouldn't have broken mine in the first place...Remember? You chased me. Not me chasing you.

  Roc: Exactly. I'm not chasing you anymore...isn't that what you wanted since you only see me as a friend?

  Lay: (silent)

  Roc: Thought so. Had your chance...besides what little bit we had was on and off for two years. Did you really think I'd wait that long?

  On that note, he walked out the janitor's closet...ugh. Always pushing my buttons...I walked out soon after, crying over a heartbreaker who left a heartbreaker heartbroken.

__________________________________________________________

  {Jamaica, Queens, New York, 12:01 pm}

  (Prince's P.O.V.)

  After my daily routine, I put on my 10 Deep button down, cargo shorts, my 10 deep snapback, and my Jordan Concords. [outfit on side>>>>] I headed downstairs and got Lexi's laptop. I logged onto our twitter and posted a birthday shoutout for Jas, even though she's somewhere.

  "happy birthday to iSquared! my everything forever.<33 but happy summer guys! ;1#prince"

  Within near ten seconds, I already had seen 50 retweets. Team Mindless moves fast as hell. I logged off and saw Lexi coming down the stairs in her blue shorts, oversized army jacket, black crop top, and black TOMS. She wore her hair down and nodded to the beat of Forest Green by Mike G. She looked over to me and sat next to me.

  Lexi: What you up to, little brother?

  Prince: Nothing, just here...Sooo...what do ya want to do today?

  Lexi: I was thinking that we could go get some ice cream and go to Underground Skate Park in Brooklyn. Then if you want, we can go to Coney Island. Sounds cool?

  Prince: (nods) Yeah. We heading out now?

  Lexi: Yeah...Grab your skateboard.

  We both grabbed our skateboards. She had a blue skateboard with Supreme stickers on them and I had Jassie's skateboard...If I don't find her today, then she must be dead.

____________________________________________________________

  {Three Hours Later, Underground Skate Park, 3:19 pm}

  (Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

  After playing around on the boardwalk, we finally went to Underground Skate Park. We paid our ten dollar fee and we rolled up in there. I hit the first ramp and did a few 720's. The boys there watched me as I completed all types of flips, spins, and turns. I even did a split in mid air, landing perfectly on the surface of my skateboard and onto the ground. Everyone started going cray cray. I smiled and sat down on my board as Sevarion, Nyah, and Jamee crowded toward me with shocked expressions on their face.

  Jamee: Cadyn! That was flee!

  Nyah: Word! How did you do that stuff?

  Jas'marieé: (shrugs) It's just my swag.

  (Prince's P.O.V.)

  Me and Lex stood there in shock. A girl just did a complete routine that can kill anyone. I was impressed. I saw the crowd form around her and I looked over to Lexi.

  Lexi: I need her autograph. That was magical shit.

  Prince: Wanna go over to her?

  She nodded and we skated our way over to the big crowd. As we got closer, we heard everyone singing happy birthday...Her birthday's today too?

  Everyone: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Cadyn! Happy birthday to you! Are you one? Are you two? Are you three? Are you four? Are you five? Are you six? Are you seven? Are you eight? Are you nine? Are you ten? Are you eleven? Are you twelve? Are you thirteen? Are you fourteen? Are you fifteen? Are you sixteen?

  Cadyn (Jas'marieé): Sixteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

  Everyone: WOOOOOOO!

  She's sixteen today too? I began to get curious. I moved closer into the crowd and held my board next to me. Then she had a pissed look on her face. She rolled on her skateboard over to me and yelled loud.

  Cadyn: That's my skateboard, bruh! What the hell?

  She ended up going too fast and falling on top of me, making me fall off her board. We stared in each other's eyes in disbelief. I gasped in shock that this was her. Everyone turned towards us too and their eyes got wide. Not even the fact that I'm Princeton from Mindless Behavior. But because...

  Prince: Jas'marieé?

  She froze up, staring dead at me. I heard a laugh. I looked and I saw a girl with curly hair laughing hard.

 ?.?.?.?: I told you so...I told you so...I told you so...

 Just then, Jas'marieé got up ran out the park. Everyone surrounded me and Lexi even looked overwhelmed. I found my baby, but I must've caused her some type of trouble. What a good way to start on a new slate.

___________________________________________________________

 oh DAYUM! So Prince has found Jas'marieé...where will the story go from there? ;)

  & Jassie, you're fucked. Should've told your friends what's up. How will she explain to her friends who she really is?

  How does Sevarion feel about the secret being out? Will tension build up in the future between him, Jas, and Prince?

  Find out sooooon!

   Goal: 25 votes, 35 comments.

  *Mindless Fact Of The Day*

 If you haven't heard, Roc got a Wiz Khalifa patch. :o If you haven't seen the pic, go on Tumblr. Your thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...
5.2K 127 18
When Princeton from Mindless Behavior finally moves to New York.He thinks everyone's going to automatically friend him and he'll be popular,but sadly...
853K 13.7K 28
Hi, I'm Sam. I was only 14 when I lost a big part of my life but I couldn't keep that holding me back from living a good life. I put up with school...
28.2K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...