POWER {Levi x Reader} REWRITI...

By XxLynnelXx

"She's a strange one, isn't she?" Throughout time, there's been a certain.. tradition, if you will, that occu... More

Chapter One-The Underground City-[REWRITTEN]
Chapter Two-Saviours-[REWRITING]
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
|| (Y/N)'s Arc ||Explained!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Samuel Bekket
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5 ||Lemon||
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Samuel's Awakening Part 1
Samuels Awakening Part 2
Samuel's Awakening Part 3
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Character Chart + Questions
Chapter 64
THANK YOU!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 70.5 ||Lemon||
Chapter 71

Chapter 22

11K 368 306
By XxLynnelXx

"Shorty, where's short-stack!?" Hanji bursts through the door leading into Levi's office. I lay on a couch and nearly fall off from the sudden appearance. Levi just ignores it and signs off documents.

"I-I'm here, Hanji.." I wave as she walks up to me with a big grin on her face.

"Can we talk in private, (Y/N)?" She asks, staring awkwardly at Levi.

I nod and stand from the couch, but Levi shouts at me to sit back down. I immediately plop back down onto his black couch.

"Why do you need her? You're not using her for your dumb ass titan testing!" He yells at Hanji and stands up from the chair he sat on. He begins to walk over towards me and sits next to me.

Hanji groans and flicks his forehead.

I loved their relationship. Over time, they'd grown to become very close friends even though Levi won't admit it. Hanji could mess with Levi anytime she wanted knowing he wouldn't do anything about it.

"No! Not that, shorty. I need short-stack for something more important than that. I finally figured out what's going on with her, and trust me when I tell you, you'll be shocked."

"No, (Y/N) is to stay by my side. Anything you want to tell her, you've got to tell me too." Levi frowns and Hanji sighs.

"Fine! You're no fun, Levi." She says as fiddles with her glasses and begins to tell us what she's figured out. "Well, we know Eren can somehow transform into a titan, and I conducted a couple of experiments on him to see what causes him to transform. It seems whenever he inflicts pain onto himself, it triggers his titan shifting abilities. We know titans can regenerate at insanely quick speeds, and that's why Eren's tooth grew back.." Hanji pauses to look at me with question in her eyes.

"Four eyes, what are you trying to say? Are you trying to say that (Y/N) could possibly be a titan as well?" Levi takes a quick glance at me while I squirm on the couch.

I didn't want to be a Titan. No way, no how. I prayed that wasn't what the cause was. There had to be something else we were missing!

"There is a possibility. (y/n) has also been healing quickly. The only difference between her and Eren is that she's developed streaks within her hair and her eyes randomly changed color. She also claimed to be a lot stronger. From what I could see on Eren, the only thing he can do is heal fast.

"Well. There is something that happened the other day as well that I never mentioned to you, Section Commander." I stand from the couch and walk towards her. "The day you and Levi left for an expedition, we were attacked by the Colossal Titan again. That's what caused the wall to break. We were invaded by over 40 titans and more coming from the wall. The Military Police and the Trainee Corps had to fight them off until you guys arrived, but it seemed too late."

Hanji stares at me intently, studying me, while Levi looks at the ground with a bored look.

"The suppliers were trapped inside of a building, and my gas ran out. I almost got captured by a titan, but before it grabbed me, six titans attacked it and ate it."

"What?" Hanji asks, shocked.

"They ate it before it attacked me. I don't know why. Is that abnormal behavior?"

"Well, yes, certainly, but even the abnormal titans don't randomly attack other titans. This doesn't add up..." Hanji takes a break before speaking again.

"-(Y/n)... whatever this is, it can only happen when you have the powers of the Founding Titan...I remember this during training." Hanji talks in a serious manner with a serious face.

Levi's eyes widen and my jaw drops.

No way...there's no way I could have the powers of the Founding Titan! That's impossible! Even if I did, how!?

"No. That's not true!" I yell.

"I know...but it's still a possibility. Where were you born?" She asks.

"My parents never told me, so I don't have an exact location, but I was raised in the Underground."

Silence.

There were three special titans known to the Survey Corps: Amored Titan, Colossal Titan, and the Founding. Eren's titan form was certainly special and looked like none other, so we named his titan: Rouge Titan.

The Founding Titan was the strongest of all Titans, but only the royal Bloodline could access the power. I was far from royalty, so there's no way I could've gotten the power. It had the powers to control titans, erase memories and grant. It gave birth to all titans. Many people worshipped the Founding Titan, originally Ymir Fritz.

Hanji grabs my arm and rushes me out of Levi's office. He shouts at her to not grab me so aggressively. "Don't do stupid shit with her!"

"Where are we going Hanji!?" I ask as we rush through the hallways.

"To my lab. I want a sample of your blood. I'll have to talk to Erwin about this to see if he'll grant us permission to go to Wall Sina tomorrow. We've got to go to the palace."

"You don't seriously think there's a possibility I'm the Founding Titan right? I've from the Underground!" I protest as Hanji drags me into her lab, busting through the wooden doors.

She sits me down forcefully into a chair and connects the straps onto my arms and my legs.

She rushes over towards the table and grabs a large knife.

I mentally begin to panic and start kicking in the straps.

"No! No! No! Don't come near me with that, please!" I beg her, but she ignores my pleas.

"I need a sample of your blood and this is the only sharp object I have to get it! If you squirm like that I'll accidently cut a vein!"

"Use a fucking syringe!" I cry. I was afraid of those as well, but that'd be a lot better than a freaking knife!

Hanji tightens the straps and my breath quickens as she brings the knife close by my arm.

"Shh..close your eyes..this will be very useful to humanity."

I obey and close my eyes, still breathing heavily.

I feel the knife dig into my skin and I scream. I try my best not to move so she wouldn't cut a vessel. She cuts my arm clean. The cut was about 3 inches long.

Blood begins to spurt out of my arm as she drips the blood from the knife into a graduated cylinder lying on the table.

"See? That wasn't so hard!"

I don't respond. The pain was damn near unbearable and it burned.

She grabs a flask filled with liquor from her desk and walks over to me, popping the bottle.

"Now this, this is the hard part."

I sigh and prepare for the extra pain soon to come. I ball my hands into a fist and clinch my teeth tightly.

The liquid falls down onto my wound, and I scream again. I didn't stop. It sizzled and burned...so...bad..!

Bubbles arise from the wound as the liquid flows into my skin. The blood that was sputtering quickly ran down my arm.

"I'm almost done..don't pass out!" I barely could hear what she said.

My eyes waver and my vision slowly begins to give out from the pain.

A couple of seconds later, and she's done.

Hanji dabs a couple of cotton balls on my wound, soaking up the blood and some of the alcohol. She wraps a bandage around my arm and unstraps me from the chair.

"I'm sorry. I had to get your DNA." She apologies and I bow.

"Don't. Do whatever you have to do..."

She returns to the table and begins to study the blood she took from me. My blood was so dark, it almost looked black.

I stand there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Can I..go..?" I ask

"Yes. Return to Captain Levi and let him know of the situation." Hanji only referred to us by our names when she was very serious about something.

I nod and quickly exit the lab.

Returning to Levi's office, I knock on his door.

"Come in." I hear his voice from the opposite side. I had a special knock for him, so I usually never had to state my name.

Opening the door, I see my squad mates in there. Oulo and Gunter chatting by the wall with Petra sitting on Levi's desk.

Gunter takes quick notice of the bandage on my arm and asks what happened.

"Hanji took a knife to my skin for blood." I answer simply.

Levi frowns. "I told that stupid son of a bitch not to hurt you..."

I shrug. "She had to do it, Heichou. Calm down."

He clicks his tongue in response and crosses his arms.

"Why'd she need your blood anyway, if you don't mind me asking?" Petras eyes widen at my bandage and the blood beginning to seep through it.

"Um.."

I look toward Levi to see if I should tell this information, and he shakes his head.

"I'm not allowed to speak about it. You'll have to ask Captain if you want to know." I say and apologize.

She nods and simply says, "Oh."

After a moment of catching up with my members, Levi shoos them and orders them to go help the new recruits training outside, but me to stay behind.

"Why can't I go?" I ask and they exit the office.

"Our kiss." He simply states and stands from the chair he sat on.

I groan. I really didn't want to talk about the kiss. After we kissed, I flustered and ran away from Levi.

"...what do you need to say?" I ask and rub through my hair with my unbandaged arm.

"I don't know how I feel for you. I've never associated myself with stuff like this, and I don't want to lead you on thinking I like you."

My heart drops at what he says, but I understand.

I nod, and walk closer to him.

"Do you regret kissing me?" I ask rather bluntly. I continue walking towards him as he backs up until he hits the bookcase that stood behind his desk. He hit it rather hard, causing a couple of books to fall over. He furrows his brows and a slight blush appeared on his face.

"I don't know...." he answers, slightly looking down to hide his blush.

"Would you do it again?" I ask and gently caress his arm in a teasing manner.

"I don't know...get the fuck away from me. This isn't how you treat your Captain!" He shouts at me, but I ignore him.

"I know you like me, Levi. Don't be afraid to show your feelings.." I whisper softly in his ear and he flinches.

"I'm not! Back away or you're running laps you shit-head!"

"Why should I? You're enjoying it."

He actually was. His voice shook and sounded shaky, and he was blushing heavily now. His hair covered his eyes and his teeth were clenched .

Levi didn't respond, but he eased. He grabbed my waist tightly and lowered his head onto my shoulder.

I wrap my unbandanged arm around his neck and smile.

It was moment like these with Levi that I truly enjoyed the most. Despite his cold and socially awkward complex, sometimes even he was able to let his guard down once in a while.

It's so hard to make cute scenes with Levi. He's such a rock. I'm sorry if he was out of character.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.5K 51
⚠️18+ CONTENT⚠️ (Self-harm, swearing, blood) Levi x Female Reader I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR IT'S CHARACTERS, I ALSO DON'T OWN THE FANART COVER...
13.4K 374 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
17.9K 535 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
43.2K 1.7K 43
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -BOOK 1- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ (Y/N) Jaeger, a young woman attending her s...