POWER {Levi x Reader} REWRITI...

By XxLynnelXx

"She's a strange one, isn't she?" Throughout time, there's been a certain.. tradition, if you will, that occu... More

Chapter One-The Underground City-[REWRITTEN]
Chapter Two-Saviours-[REWRITING]
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
|| (Y/N)'s Arc ||Explained!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Samuel Bekket
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5 ||Lemon||
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Samuel's Awakening Part 1
Samuels Awakening Part 2
Samuel's Awakening Part 3
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Character Chart + Questions
Chapter 64
THANK YOU!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 70.5 ||Lemon||
Chapter 71

Chapter 20

11K 345 175
By XxLynnelXx

"Mama, who's that boy over there?" An eight year old you tugs on your mother's dress, pointing at a black haired boy holding a knife, walking down a long pathway filled with broken glass and dried up blood.

She looks up at him and scowls. "Just a brat."

"He looks sad. I'll go play with him!" You happily begin to skip on over to him, your dark green dress flailing around. Your mother quickly snatched you by the collar, dragging you backwards causing you to fall on to the hard concrete ground.

She scolds you about running after the bad little boy, and demands you just sit tight and help her with folding laundry. You groan, but comply.

•First person Pov•
Mama was very pretty. She had (your eye color) eyes, and [long] [short], (your hair color) hair. She had the best personality. Kind and nurturing, but never afraid to stand her ground.

Daddy would usually come home late because of work, but he always tried to spend the most time with mommy and I. I would assist in making supper. I know whenever I made dinner, it was very bad, but they usually sucked it up and claimed  how I was the best cook in the world.

Daddy was tall. He had (fathers hair color) and (fathers eye color) with tints of gold within them. Daddy was a gentle giant, and kind to everyone. Even the people who did him wrong.

"(Y/N)!" I jump up from assisting mama with the clothing and scurry over to the sound of my best friend, Samuel Bekket, whom I called 'Sammy'.

We run into each other's arms and wrapped each other in a giant bear hug.

"Hi Sammy!" I greet with a big grin.

"Hey! Can you go ask your mama if you could come with me to the Central District?"  Samuel had dark brown eyes and dirty blonde hair that somewhat covered his left eye. I would complain to him telling he should get it cut, but he never did.

"I don't think she'd let me go if I asked. You try asking." I move in back of Sammy knowing he'll refuse, and begin to push him hard by the back." He whimpers and I scold him. "Be a man, you big baby"

"Hey, you jerk, I'm more of a man than you'll ever be!" He argues

"Duh, because I'm a girl!" I laugh.

I ram into Sammys back hard and fast. He tries to move behind me but I refuse and keep him foward. I got so caught up in the moment, I accidently forgot to stop when we reached mama and accidently pushed him into a bucket of water, knocking all of the bubbles out of the bucket next to mama.

She smiles at our goofiness and brings the bucket back up. "Hello Samuel." She greets.

Samuel bows to mama and begins to hesitantly ask if I could go with him to the Central District of the Underground. That's where all the kids played, and where the cool things were seen.

Mama thinks for a long time and looks down at us.

Cue cute smile! I mentally attack Sammy.

He retrieves the message instantly and we both flash our pearly whites. Well, my pearly whites. Samuel brushed his teeth only about two-three times a week due to the fact that "men don't brush their teeth!" The only time Sammy ever brushed his teeth was when his mama forcefully pried opened his mouth and forced the brush into his mouth

Mama smiles at us and nods. "Please be careful, and just in case, here Samuel." Mama reaches into her dresses pocket and pulls out a small dagger.

Samuel grinned widely at the weapon and stored it in his vests pocket.

"Protect you two with that weapon. Don't play with it, alright?"

"Mama! I want something too!" I frown and she giggles softly while Sammy struts off, waiting for me by a large, brick wall connecting to a bridge that would lead away to the Central District.

"Hmm..do you like flowers, sweetie?" She asks, stroking my hair.

I loved flowers. They never grew in the Underground due to the fact we never had any sunlight entering, but mama always had a flower. A red rose    in her hair. I always asked her where she got it, but she would respond with "that's a story for another day."

"Yes mama! I do!" I jump up and down excitedly.

She takes the rose from her hair and puts it in mine. "It looks very beautiful on you, my darling. Keep that on, forever and always, in remembrance of me, okay?" She strokes my hair again and returns her attention to the laundry. "Now, go on. Samuel is waiting. Don't talk to any strangers!"

I run away in excitement and race Sammy towards Central District. It wasn't far at all, only about a good five minutes.

Sammy won, sadly.

Central District was the heart of the Underground, but usually only the children stayed around the area. There were a large pot of green land, and was pretty much the only green in the entire Underground. Pretty much the only reason why Central District was located here.

I saw twenty other children running amongst themselves playing freeze tag. Sammy and I jumped in the game. He got froze twice, and I had to hurry and unfreeze him before he got out of the game.

We all stopped in our tracks when we heard the sounds of loud screaming. It sounded of a mans voice in utter terror. We all ran towards the scream, and I gasped at what I saw.

The black haired boy was beating up a fully grown man! He stomped on the man multiple times before pulling him close to his face by the shirt and holding his dagger up to his neck.

"Hey! Stop it!" I run between them and push the boy backward while a couple of other adults retrieve the injured man from the ground.

The boy gives me long, hard glare before turning away. It looked as if he were looking for someone. After a minute, he slumped his head in disappointment and returned to face me.

The boy had dark gray, blue eyes and black hair faded into an undercut. He wore a black sweater that fell over on his left shoulder, and the dagger he held in his hand was bloodied. His face also had a small cut underneath his right eye. He seemed a bit scratched up, and as if he had been in many fights.

Mama would not approve.

It was the first time I'd ever heard the boy talk.

"Shut up." He stated simply before turning around and beginning to walk away.

I frowned at his command. Sammy ran over to us and shoved the boy. "That's not how you talk to girls! Have some manners!" He shouted.

The black haired boy turned back around and gave a hard glare. He held up his knife and threatened Sammy, "Touch me again, and you'll be just like the man I had on the ground. Busted, broken, and bleeding." He spat onto the ground.

"You're not very nice..."I whisper.

"You think I give a shit?" He asks, and I gasp at his strong vocabulary. Never would I ever think of saying a word like that at our age!

Sammy stepped in front of me, protecting  me from the blacked hair boy.

"I would love to see you try. You're just a bully who thinks he runs everything, but in reality, you're nothing but a sad, pathetic piece of shit. Lay a finger on me or (Y/N) and I promise you; you won't share the same fate as the man you had on the ground. You'll be dead." Sammy threatens.

Sammy uses bad words too!?

I pull Sammy's arm as the children around us begin to disperse, knowing this was about to turn bad. He snatches his arm away and pulls the dagger he kept in his pocket.

The black haired boy let out a quiet chuckle and proceeded to walk closer to us.

I panic, and try to grab Sammy's arm again.

"Stay behind me (Y/N), ok? If something goes bad, go get your papa or your mama.

"Sammy, bu-"

"Please, listen to me. I'm going to protect you from this piece of shit." Sammy began to twirl the dagger as the black haired boy walked closer. I listen and just back up, leaving the boys to fight it out.

"My name isn't piece of shit, you moron. Have some manners." The boy snickers and twirls his blood-stained knife.

"It is now." Samuel responds.

Sammy and the boy circle each other with their knives while the adults in the area watch the show. They loved when the children couldn't resort our conflict and resort to violence.

"My name is Levi...have some goddamn manners, 'Sammy'" the boy taunts.

Sammy runs up to Levi and swings his knife at his chest, missing by a mere centimeter as Levi jumps backward. Levi twirls his knife in a circle and slashes it at Sammy.

Sammy dodges the blade by sinking to the ground, only to be side kicked by Levi.

"Samuel!" I scream. I begin to run over to him but his holds his hand up and quickly gets back on his toes.

Seeing Sammy go up agains a boy who took on a full grown man and left him on the ground bleeding was astounding. I was surprised to see how long Sammy stood in the fight before they eventually get broken up by a bystander.

I run over to Sammy to check for any wounds. From what I could see, he was fine. Only a couple of scratches from the knife here and there. I gave him a tight hug and turned to face Levi. He stood worn out and looked at us for an extended period of time.

I blew a raspberry at him in a scolding manner and walk away with Sammy leaning on my shoulder.

"Don't come with me to my home. My mama will get upset that you're hurt and make a big fuss about it." I warn.

"Haha, I know." Sammy laughs. "I feel fine though. The piece of shit didn't do much damage. I thought he was a better fighter than that judging by what he did to that man. That wasn't shit."

"Don't use bad words!" I scold.

He laughs again and pokes me on my head. He quickly took notice of the Rose that was stored in my hair.

"That looks pretty on you. It brings out your eyes." He compliments

"T-thanks! I'm surprised you just now noticed. Mama gave it to me."

We continue to talk on the way back home, finally separating after I reach my door entrance.

Sammy preferred to watch me enter my home before leaving. I guess it was to ensure my safety.

I smell the sweet smell of stew and rush to the kitchen.

"Daddy!" I greet and jump into his arms.

He laughs and kisses my cheek while mama takes over for the stew.

"He-is that your mother's rose?" He pokes at my flower.

"It's mine now." I smile widely as he sets me down.

Daddy let's out a hum in thought and hands me a tiny bag.

"Darn, I guess I arrived to late on the gifting session" he smiles and urges me to open the bag.

I quickly rip it apart to see a tiny, white flower within.

A Camellia?

I smile and hug daddy.

"But where'd you guys get them? There are no flowers in the Underground!"

He responds with the same thing mama would tell me.

"That's a story for another day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 535 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
40.2K 1.1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
152K 5.1K 25
"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐚𝗺 𝐈? 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝗺?" In the depths of the underground was a girl. She was a experiment gone wrong some would say. She was...
20K 1K 64
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -FINAL BOOK- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ When Levi passes forward in time he is...