Tom Holland Imagines

By ifneedtocry

yee haw More

Photoshoot (T.H)
Sneaky Tom (T.H)
Heartbreaker (T.H)
Soulmate (T.H)
Left alone (P.P)
Held Hostage (T.H)
2:03 (T.H) : Smut
Angry (T.H) : Smut
Dogos (T.H)
Waiting On a Maybe (P.P)
One For The Stars (T.H) : Smut
Tom's Little Sister (H.O)
Step Away (P.P)
Mysterious Texter (T.H)
Awkward Moments (P.P)
Don't Want to Let Go (T.H)
Step Away pt.2 (P.P)
Just Ask Me Out Next Time (T.H)
Fragile Line (T.H)
Why Him? (T.H)
Movement (P.P)
Two Young Hearts (T.H)
On The Run (P.P)
It's Her You Like {P.P}
Taxi (T.H)
We're Not Together? (T.H)
Not a Loser After All (T.H)
Why Am I Even Your Friend? (T.H)
I Don't Kill Spiders (P.P)
One Last Time (T.H) : Smut
Keep Your Distance Holland (T.H)
Fuck Off (P.P)
Your Suit Is Colorful (P.P)
Can't Forget (T.H)
Trust Me (T.H)
Selfish (T.H)
Say It (T.H)
All Night (T.H)
Let's Dance (T.H)
You Can't Save Everybody (P.P)
He Told Me (T.H)
Sleep Talk (P.P)
Why Him? (Pt.2)
Hollywood Walk Of Fame (T.H)
Dark Night (T.H)
We Can Make It (T.H)
Twisted Ending (T.H)
Elevator Problems (P.P)
Trip to the Dentist (T.H)
Domestic Bliss (T.H)
Incident (P.P)
Carpool and Playlists (T.H)
Remember Me? (T.H)
Trick Or Treat (T.H)
Call Tony Stark (P.P)
Girl In The Hoodie (P.P)
Center of the Attention (T.H)
Girl in the Hoodie (Part 2)
Why Him? (Pt. 3)
Weighing Us Down (T.H)
Away (T.H)
Would You Be Scared? (P.P)
Princess of Asgard (P.P)
Hatred (T.H)
Your Lucky Day (T.H)
Favorite Girl (T.H)
Would You Be Scared? Pt.2
Passion (T.H Smut)
Definition of Oblivious (T.H)
I'll Do Anything (T.H)
Why Him? (Part 4)
Are You Going To Lie? (T.H)
Love Me (T.H)
Have You Ever Been Told? (T.H)
Two Minds (P.P)
Suffering Before Christmas(T.H)
Motel Rooms (T.H)
Nothing To Give (T.H)
Christmas Lights (T. Holland)
Made To Be Mine (T.Holland)
A Midnight Kiss (T.Holland)
"I promise." (P.Parker)
Parking Lots (T.H)
Never Going To Be (T.H)
The Music in My Ears (P.P)
Never Going To Be Pt.2
Never Going To Be Pt.3
When It's All Over (T.H)
Close To Valentine (T.H)
Couldn't Get Better (T.H)
Moody Bish (T.H)
In The Silence (T.H)
Pieces Of Crisps (T.H)
Midnight Blitz (P.P)
Chances (P. P)
Last Colours (P.P)
Sickness At Its Best (T.H)
Devil In The Room (T. H)
Striked (T.H)
Wrong (P.P)
Coffee Shop (T.H)
New To This (P.P)
Let's Play Pretend (T.H)
Why Him

Still Don't Get Why You're Not Fat (P.P)

16.4K 299 23
By ifneedtocry

Y/n walks into the same apartment for the fourth time today, a dude kept on ordering pizzas, sometime she wonders why he's not fat, she admits to herself that she finds the boy cute. She would deliver pizza at least 5 times in a week, she didn't mind though it was her job. Every time she heard the name of the apartment she would volunteered to deliver the pizza.

Y/n rings the doorbell outside the boy's apartment and stand there waiting for him to open the door with the cute smile on his face. The door creaked open revealing the boy and another boy who is bigger than him, but the boy being big makes him look good.

She smiles at them as she hands the boy his pizza, "Here's your pizza, $14."

The boy reaches into his sweatpants pocket, before he realized that he left his wallet in his room. He mumbles before he runs into his room and to get his wallet. His friend stands there looking at her, smiling.

"So what's your name?" He asks her suddenly.

"My name's Y/n, what's yours?" She asked him back, as she adjusts her cap.

"I'm Ned."

"That's a very nice name."

The boy walks back with his wallet as she reaches into his wallet getting the money. When he arrived at the door he hands her the money for the Pizza.

"I don't mean to be rude, but how are you not fat? This is the fourth time you ordered Pizzas today," Y/n asks the boy.

He stands there shock because the only words she's ever said to him was his orders and the price of them. He blinks a few times not believing that she's actually talking to him.

"O-oh um, I'm just a pizza lover," he finally answered.

"Yeah totally," Ned says sarcastically.

"Anyways, I have to go back now. Bye Ned," She says and nods at the boy not knowing his name.

Y/n walks away as Ned turns toward Peter scoffing at him, "This is your fourth time today?"

"Yeah, I can't help it dude." Peter says as he watches her walk away, "Wait a minute, how did she know your name?"

"I asked for her name and she asked for mine," Ned shrugs.

"Oh, did she ask for my name?"

"Nope," Ned answers, "I understand why you like this girl, she's very pretty and she seemed kind."

"Don't even think about it," Peter says walking back into his apartment.

It's Sunday, yesterday Peter ordered quite a few Pizzas but today instead of ordering he would go to the Pizza shop. He was kind of jealous that she knows Ned's name but not his. He had fallen for a girl who works at a Pizza shop. It took aunt May a couple days to figure out why he's been ordering so much Pizzas. She knew that Peter likes Y/n. She finds it cute that he likes a random girl, aunt may would listen every time she comes to to deliver his Pizza just to how he would stuttered when he says his thank you's.

Peter walks to the Pizza shop she works in, the bell rings signaling the workers that there's a customers. He looks around the shop trying to find the girl he's crushing on. He looks down at his outfit, he is wearing his grey sweatpants and a tight t-shirt.

"Oh it's you," Y/n says when she walked out of the kitchen. Peter smiled instantly when he sees her.

"Yup,"

"Why didn't you call today?" She leans against the counter as she rests one of her hands on his hip.

"Just needed some exercise." He lied.

"Same order?" She asks smiling at him now. He nods and sat on one of the empty tables. As she waits for his order to be done, she talks to her friends before she walks over to Peter.

"So what's your name?" She asks not wanting him to be lonely as he waits.

"Uh Peter, what's yours?" He asks even though he knows her name, Ned told him yesterday.

"Y/n, so what school do you go to? I'm not trying to creepy or anything." In fact Peter don't find it creepy at all. He finds it cute that Y/n is trying to make a conversation with him. He told her that he studies in Midtown.

"Really? I have a friend who goes there, I visit him a couple of times." Peter feels a pang of jealousy when she said him.

"M-maybe when you visit next time you will see me and Ned and we could I don't know h-hang out?" The smile on his face was gone from his nervousness. Y/n grinned at him.

"That would be lovely," She adjusts her glasses she wears. She walks back to the counter getting his order. She don't even need to tell him the cost, they know the drill.

"I guess, I'll see you later." She says.

"Y-yeah, bye Y/n," he waves at her still nervous. She giggles as he stands up from the table. She go back to her friends as they whisper to her. Before Peter can go out he heard, "Is that the boy you were talking about?"

Peter grins at himself knowing that she talks about him, in a good way he hopes.

*Three weeks later*

Y/n walks into Midtown on Friday, hoping to see her friend but most importantly Peter. Over the past couple of weeks, every time she delivers the pizzas they would make a small conversation, knowing a new fact about each other every time.

People stares at her as she walks through the crowded hallway since it is home time. She walks into the school library trying to find her friend.

Sorry, mom needs me to go home early, many next week.

She curses at the text knowing that she came to the school for nothing, her friend just said that he needed to go home. She sighs, deciding that she should find some books she could tell her friend to borrow it for her just because she's too lazy to buy her own.

She's looking at the books when she saw a familiar face looking down at their book reading, leaning against the book self through the gaps in the shelf. Y/n bites her lip as she silent tries to reach the other side of the book shelf. She slowly push one of the books in front of Peter, the book falls to the floor. Peter looks down at it before he looks up. His chocolate shade eyes meets Y/n eyes. He smiles at her before he walks round the book shelf to see her.

"Still don't get why you're not fat." She says, shaking her head.

"I guess I'm just that.. fit," He jokes even though she knows that he is.

"Whatever you say, Pizza lover." She says as she walks closer to him.

They talk about books for about half an hour before they head out of school. They laughed and joke around happily. Their feelings for each other grow more and more everyday. Both of them are afraid. Y/n is scared that he wouldn't like a girl who works at a pizza shop. Peter is afraid that she wouldn't like a nerd like him.

"I missed Ned," she says.

"Me too, maybe next time he will be free." Peter says.

"Hopefully, anyway I will go now. See you later, you know what to do." She stands on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek. She turned away quickly trying to hide her red cheeks. She grins at herself as she walks away. Peter stares at her still blushing from the kiss she gave his cheek.

UNEDITIED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 10.7K 200
Includes: Spider-Man Tom holland Peter Parker
138K 2.4K 17
I post imagines daily...most of the time
26.4K 385 66
Imagines for the amazing and adorable Tom Holland I will do requests if it's Peter or Tom I don't much about his other characters lol...
14.8K 210 17
Just a bunch of imagines about the cutest nerd in the universe and a native of South-West London... MIGHT GET A LIL STEAMY 😏 REQUESTS ARE OPEN❤️