Taming Niall (A Ziall Mini Fi...

By babyfacesweetheart

Plot: He was famous, not really him but mainly his father, well we can consider it. But the real meaning behi... More

Taming Niall (A Ziall Mini Fic)
Phase One- Shields down and Weapons up
Phase Two- No more dating... LET'S GET MARRIED!
Phase Three - So? Honeymoon you want?
Phase Four - Rio De Janeiro... with Love (Part One)
Phase Five: Please Love Me (Part Two of Phase Four)
Note! :D
Phase Seven: The Radiation Effect
Phase Eight: The Missing Piece
Note: Please read! :)
Special Chapter: Hidden Agenda (Niall's POV)
Note again! (New Story)
Phase Nine: Choices
Epilogue #1
Epilogue # 2
Note

Phase Six: Indifference is Loves opposite

1.4K 77 19
By babyfacesweetheart

Author's note: And.. yes, I know its been too long since I update this but hey! I'm a busy kid and besides my mom gave me a loom band kit. I kind of got invested in it and oh God.

I'm really sorry guys! So I hope this chapter is worth the wait! Sorry it's not that long. But it's the important part of the story and I tweaked the snippet I wrote on the last post because I don't want to reveal too much about the story. :)

I hope this was worth it! Read my note on the end please! Thanks! :)

Warnings: Starting of a smut but no continuation only the ending! Aha! Because i'm awesome. :P

Love you guys!

-Babyface xx

+++++

Zayn stared at the blank canvas

It was something he loves to do, to draw but now it seems like everything around him is so... chaotic. With the storm and the laughing of two voices on the dinning table. It was something Zayn wished he do but he can't.

The mainlander was back and his name is Raphael Muroz. If your asking, it was the same main lander that Niall always bought with him for the past few days. Ignoring Zayn it was the third to last night and Zayn feels so... alone.

He sighed as he dropped his pencil down and walked towards his bed. Ignoring Niall's laughter and how beautiful it is then dropped down on the bed. He picked up his phone and dialed the number he started to get accustomed for the past few days.

"Thania?" Zayn's voice wavered as the girl on the other line answered.

"Zayn? What's going?" The sweet soft voice answered back as Zayn sighed deeply and stared at the blank canvas.

"I-I can't draw" Zayn murmured and closed his eyes because he was really thankful he met Thania on the day this Niall and Raphael happened.

(Flashback)

Niall just left Zayn like that, lost in the middle of a city without any instruction on how to go back and how to even go fucking back.

Zayn sighed as he pulled out his wallet and stared at it.

"God damn it Bobby, giving a broke man 4500 dollars each day will probably feed up its ego." Zayn muttered to himself as he saw an atm machine near an ice cream shop. He walked towards it and his eyes widen comically as he stared at the amounted money inside it. He quickly cashed out 1000 dollars and quickly moved away from the Atm. Doing so, he bumped into something much smaller than him ending up for the one he bumped to be sent flying.

"awiiiie!" a childish squeal maked Zayn looke and his heart nearly melted (Not like what Niall does to him when he read an article this morning about Niall giving away a million pound to a charity and participating with the feeding program or even breathing) to the sight of a young boy with brown hair and his ice cream cone splattered on the floor.

"OH my God! I'm sorry." Zayn exclaimed as he picked up the young boy. The boy just smiled at him and then looked down as he was perched on Zayn's arm looking at the ice cream.

"It's okay but Ice cream." The young boy mumbled and pointed towards the metling chocolate ice cream. Zayn smiled and glanced towards the ice cream shop.

"Why don't i buy you a cup. a big one with three scoops and sprinkles. What do you say?" Zayn said with an excited tone and the young boy cheered making Zayn laugh. He was about to enter the ice cream shop with the cute little boy bubbling about how he loves ice cream when the boy's head suddenly looked up.

"Nicoli! Nicoli! Where are you?!" The young boy's tilted a little as he tries to make up the voice. Zayn on the other hand heard and seems to have a hint as his head scanned through the crowd for the voice.

Then his eye caught up a brownish black with tips colored violet hair. The girl was probably younger than Zayn asuming the cute baby face but nonetheless she was rather pretty. She was wearing paint spalttered onesee but un curcled and only sitting on her waist with a black shirt underneath it. She was looking around frantically until she sighed and started running towards Zayn.

"Nicoli?! Oh my God. Thank you mister!" The girl exclaimed as the young boy, Nicoli grinned and made grabby hands towards the girl.

"Did he do something sir? I swear, he didn't mean it." The girl exclaimed as Nicoli pouted in her arms. Zayn only chuckled and shook his head.

"No, I was the one who did something. I kind of dropped his ice cream when we bumped into each other. I'm just going to repay it." Zayn said as he motioned for the ice cream store. The girl blushed and scolded Nicoli.

"Its okay sir, we don't have the money to repay you maybe-"

"NO! Ice cream, Thania! Ice cream." Nicolie wailed and made grabby hands at Zayn. Zayn smiled and took the boy in his arms.

"You don't need to repay me. I insist."

++++

"You're seveteen?!" Zayn exclaimed making Thania chuckle as she helped his little brother his extra large cup of triple scoop of chocolate ice cream with sprinkles.

"Yup and you're Twenty- seven?!" Thania exclaimed back making Zayn laugh at the kid's antics. They stayed silent for a while not until, Zayn looked and stare at her quizzicaly.

"Why are you wearing paint splattered one see?" Zayn asked started to get intrigued as Thania looked down to what she is wearing.

"Our parents owned an art shop in the middle of the town and when, they left. It's the only thing that keeps Nicoli in school and the both of us eating." Thania muttered sadly as she cleaned her cup with a spoon. Thania smiled and looked at Zayn confused.

"Why do you ask sir? Do you draw?" Thania asked and Zayn smiled.

"Yeah. It's what I love I to do."

"I thought you were a writer?" Thania asked but Zayn only nodded.

'I can't write a story, it's kinda hard to find a muse."

"But you found one." Thania suddenly added making Zayn look at her .She smiled.

"I found one too, but he left me at least yours didn't " Thania mumbled as Nicoli continue eating his ice cream. Zayn looked down at hsi ice cream playing with the marshmallows he decided to add on it.

"He stayed but he kind of hates me and I don't even know why" Zayn muttered as he thought of Niall's retreating back a while ago.

"You know, since you mentioned you draw why don't I give you free supplies from the art store in turn for the ice cream." Thania offered making Zayn's eye brow raised.

"I will go with you but I will still pay."

"But--"

"Eeeep, no offense but I'm older than you. I know what's best." Zayn said as Thania pouted. The five year old Nicoli looked over at her sister and then pouted too just for the sake of copying his sister.

"Yep, I'm paying for the supplies."

(End of Flashback)

"Yes you can, you drew here why not there?" Thania's voice sound a little bit un clear but nonetheless Zayn could live with it. He shook his head and suddenly remembered the one he was talking was on the other line of the phone.

"I just want to draw what I feel right now, i just don't know how." Zayn said frustratedly when the noise on the outside was suddenly heard the door on the cabin was slammed shut leaving Zayn alone in silence.

"Do you feel the right thing to draw Zayn?" Thania asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what you feel right now maybe sad but what is the most thing you feel?" Thania asked again making Zayn stare at the canvas silently.

"Niall." Zayn murmured the name like it was something precious that made Thania smile on the other side.

"Then draw what you feel about him. Don't hold back, just... draw." Thania said and the line suddenly went dead. Zayn threw the phone on the bed and picked up his pencil again.

He closed his eyes and suddenly the image of Niall appeared inside his head smiling at the photos Zayn saw in the internet.

Then his right hand was lifted and soon he was drawing.

++++++

When Voxta came back from London and entered the cabin he didn't expect a tired looking but sated Zayn cooking himself some breakfast like it wasn't already afternoon.

"Why are you cooking pancakes in an afternoon?" Voxta asked while Zayn jumped and looked up at the source of voice smiling tiredly at Voxta.

"Hey" Zayn said totally ignoring the question and going back to the pancakes he was cooking. Voxta sighed and man handled Zayn so easily into a dining chair and at the same time turning the stove off.

"Okay what happened last night?" Voxta asked as she slapped Zayn totally waking up the dazed man.

"Wha- oh! Drawing. I was drawing and painting." Zayn muttered as he ran his through his face. Voxta looked back as he saw the boat moving away fast with the man Voxta saw this morning kissing Niall who was happily doing it so.

"All night until this morning?" Voxta asked as Zayn nodded tiredly. She sighed and helped Zayn up from his chair.

"Up you get, you need sleep first you need to regain energy before Bobby calls beside I plan something tonight that neither if you can't or will not refuse to."

++++

It was a few hours later when Zayn was woken up with a loud buzzing on his head, he looked up and found the source underneath him where he was laying on his phone. He squinted and suddenly felt the wakeness seeped in his system so fast when he saw Bobby's name flashing the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey Zayn."

"Bobby? What is it?" Zayn asked as he rubbed his face to wake himself up a little bit more.

"I was just calling to in form you that I asked Blake to buy you suits for your return here in London."

"Why do we need to wear suit when we get back there?"

"Because, you will be having your engagement party when you get back here then the wedding a few days from there."

"t-that fast?" Zayn muttured as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, so you soon son!"

Then the line went dead.

+++++

"A campfire on the beach, pretty lovely theme. So enjoy your meal boys." Voxta as he stared at Blake who turned his back and guarded the place while Voxta sat on the other side ensuring the rejecting of Niall's plans on escaping this.

"Great, now I'm stuck here with you." Niall grumbled as he stared longily at the main land. Zayn sighed and continue to heat his marshmallow. It was kinda irritating if Zayn asked because god damn it, Zayn is as innocent as a penguin when it comes to dates, if this count as one. There was a beat of silence when Zayn suddenly asked a question.

"Why do you hate me? I didn't do anything to you." Niall looked at him for a while before scoffing.

"Oh please, just aggreeing with my father, you made me hate you and beside I don't like you. Remember you are not my type." Niall muttered and Zayn doesn't even know where this confidence were coming from but nonetheless he goes for it.

"You are my type." Zayn quipped making Niall angrily huffed and move away from him. There was another silence before Zayn asked the same question again. Niall groaned.

"Do you wanna know the truth why I fucking hate you?" Niall exclaimed completely oblivious about the fact that Voxta and Blake already fled the beach. Zayn stood up as Niall did.

"Yes, I wanna know." Zayn shouted back.

"BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND THAT'S NOT OKAY?!" Niall exclaimed taking Zayn a back.

"What?"

"You keep running on my mind and it's irritating because I don't want you to but you still do it and I want to get rid of you. and you wanna now the other reason." Niall ranted on as he faced Zayn with teary eyes and red cheeks.

"because I don't want to accept the fact that I'm falling in love with you too that despite everything I do to you in this trip you never fail to amaze me even though I could only watch you from a far. You never fail to prove me that you are worth it but all I wanted was for you not to be worth it and i FUCKING CANT--" Niall was cut short as Zayn surged forward pulling Niall by the arm and wrapping his arms around the blondes waist then their lips connected. Niall continue to cry as he wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck pulling him closer.

As the kiss turned heated, Zayn carefully laid Niall on the blanket Voxta set up and laid between Niall's legs. Zayn slowly kissed Niall until he pulled away and started kissing Niall's neck. Niall clutched on the back of Zayn's head and moaned.

"Zayn, I-I need you please. I-"

"Shh let me take care of you NI. Let me love you."

++++++

When Niall woke up the next morning, one look at Zayn beside him on the cabin's bed says it all. Niall looked down and saw the engagement ring perched in his ring finger on the right remembering the night. Niall shook his head as he put his clothes on and rushed outside. He didn't notice the other person following behind when he was already on the beach and with one last look on the ring he threw it withouth even the knowledge of another person watching him.

+++++

"are you sure he threw it in this direction?" Zayn asked as Voxta grunted while she keep on patting the sand.

"Blake said so." Voxta said. Zayn glared at the way which the ship was before it feld towards the main land with Niall and Blake on it.

"I need an explanation for this." Zayn murmured.

"You'll get it just fucking search through the sand god damn it."

"Okay okay, angry much?"

+++++

It was already night time when he find it, while Voxta was already at her sleeping quarters. He didn't even notice the boat and two man in quite heated make out session walking towards the guest cabin a few minutes ago with excitement and the giddy of saying to Niall the conversation he had with the Bobby he rushed to the cabin only to found a scene he never wanted to see.

"Did you see I'm kind of busy?" Niall said harshly as he turned around and got back to the man he was snogging. Zayn stood their at the foot of the bed with tears threatening his eyes. His fist closing to the engagement band Niall carelessly thrown at the beach sand this morning that Zayn spend the rest of his day finding it. Without shame, Niall got back on kissing the guy he brought from the main island.

"I'm sorry." Zayn whispered as he stepped out of the room and out to the open beach. He furiously walked towards the sea shore and stopped when he felt the tears started coming. Zayn looked down as the tears fell down from his face and looked at the engagement ring.

"Who am I kidding?" Zayn muttered Zayn was hoping that after last night, Niall would be the Niall he was but Zayn was wrong. He was hoping that maybe when they got home the wedding will matter that Zayn's love would matter but now everything for Zayn seems so gone.

Zayn closed his hand over the ring and saw the other band that pairs the one he is holding in his left. Then came to a conclusion.

"It's time to give up Zayn. It's fucking useless." Zayn muttered with an angry look in his eyes, he marched towards the cabin and into his room.

Then the next thing happen, Zayn screamed and screamed thrashing around the room when he turned to the painting he drew, he threw it on the wall and fell on his bed clutching his shirt. He continue to scream as he cries trying to release the anger, sadness and the brokenness he felt.

While outside Voxta was crying and shakily held the phone on her ear with a shaking sob she spoke when the person on the line answered it.

"It's over Bobby, it's over."

++++++

So yeah, I left... is that a cliffhanger oooohhh! It is! Oh God, I thought I finished this?! I need to do some final revisions.

So, hate over Niall but nobody can hate him because he is god damn beautiful but still...

Anyway, I hope you like it and oh! this chapter will have a special side chapter and will be posted when this post reached 27 likes! It's in Niall's POV which explains about how he fell in love with Zayn. I tell you he was watching from a far all this freaking time when Zayn is in the main land so yeah.

I'll see if I can upload the other chapter tomorrow! Vote and Comment guys! :)

Also this is dedicated to her! her character was the Thania on this story. Her and Nicoli will still be seen on the next chapters until the end. She plays an important role so watch out and that's it!

Love,

-babyface xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 105K 36
Louis Tomlinson was, as you can say, a "bad boy." Harry Styles though was completely opposite. He was a sweet, fragile boy, and not only that---he's...
20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...
508K 14.7K 22
A few times- or at least once in your life, you'll find yourself in a situation where a certain someone catches your eye- yet, you never seem to catc...
785 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...