He's No Good - Zayn Malik

By MalikIsSexy

WARNING: This contains mature content such as sex, drugs, violence. Zoe Fray has just moved to... More

Chapter 1: Moving in
Chapter 2: Neighbours
Chapter 3: Zayn was it?
Chapter 4: You must be new
Chapter 5: New friends
Chapter 6: I don't bite
Chapter 7: Rain
Chapter 8: Be my model
Chapter 9: Bad
Chapter 10: Confrontation
Chapter 11: We need to talk
Chapter 12: Invitation
Chapter 13: Rage
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: Feel it?
Chapter 16: Niall's party
Chapter 17: Headache
Chapter 18: (Not) just another girl
Chapter 19: Watching us
Chapter 20: Traumatized
Chapter 21: Be my date
Chapter 22: Jealous
Chapter 23: His place
Chapter 24: No privacy
Chapter 25: Girl talk
Chapter 26: Night out/in
Chapter 27: Force
Chapter 28: Guilt
Chapter 29: Deserved it
Chapter 30: Stay
Chapter 31: Cool
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Please
Chapter 34: Apartment search
Chapter 35: See you
Chapter 36: Goodbyes
Chapter 37: Drunk
Chapter 38: Ink
Chapter 39: Back
Chapter 40: First time
Chapter 41: Jerk
Chapter 42: Discovery
Chapter 43: What the fuck
Chapter 44: Truth
Chapter 45: Wednesday
Chapter 46: Banter
Chapter 47: Art
Chapter 48: Home alone
Chapter 49: Night
Chapter 50: Burden
Chapter 51: In the past
Chapter 52: Twilight
Chapter 54: Awkward
Chapter 55: Coffee
Chapter 56: A helping hand
Chapter 57: Halloween pt. 1
Chapter 58: Halloween pt. 2
Chapter 59: No gentleman
Chapter 60: Private
Chapter 61: Grumpy
Chapter 62: Speeding
Chapter 63: Change of plans
Chapter 64: Tease
Chapter 65: Evidence
Chapter 66: Honesty
Chapter 67: Interruption
Chapter 68: Loss
Chapter 69: Love
Chapter 70: Down
Chapter 71: Panic
Chapter 72: Advice
Chapter 73: Phone calls
Chapter 74: Thunder
Chapter 75: Morning action
Chapter 76: Useless advice
Chapter 77: Pints
Chapter 78: Picked up
Chapter 79: Nosebleed
Chapter 80: Deals
Chapter 81: Enough
Chapter 82: Why
Chapter 83: Run out
Chapter 84: More lies
Announcement!
Chapter 85: Push
Chapter 86: Glass
Chapter 87: Blood
Chapter 88: Buying time
Chapter 89: Break
Chapter 90: Explain
Chapter 91: Wine
Chapter 92: Mixed drinks
Chapter 93: Look at us

Chapter 53: Maths

256K 4.8K 1.3K
By MalikIsSexy

Home again, sry it took some time but here you gooo 

______________________________

Monday starts off with my maths teacher being ever so hard to understand, and I only get to ask him half the questions about the assignment for Wednesday that I had planned to ask. To be honest he is really slow and really bad at explaining and that doesn't help me at all.

- "Hey." I say, and pull out a chair opposite to Tamara and Louis at lunch at our usual table in the caféteria after buying a sandwich. 

- "Well someones in a bad mood," Tamara clicks her tongue.
Mhm that obvious?

- "Hm... Just stressed I guess," I say, removing my sandwich from its wrapping. 

- "Rough weekend?" Louis asks, taking a big gulp og his water bottle.
I shrug and shake my head. 

- "Actually Harry said something.. That you and Zayn are arguing. Not to be nosy or anything," Tamara tabs her manicured nails against her glittery iPhone case, giving me a sympathetic glance.

- "Nah it's not Zayn - I spend the weekend with him actually, we just had a bit of a row last week,"  I smile slightly, though I'm pretty sure my cheeks are heating up just by the mention of Zayn. "Just stressing over a math assignment that's all, but thanks for caring," I say with a hint of sarcasm that I don't know if they'll even notice, knowing that they would probably not be too sad - or surprised - if Zayn and I broke up.

Tamara pouts slightly and Louis shrugs his shoulder. 

- "Wait, Harry told you that?" I give them a confused look, and Louis who's been quietly eating nods halfheartedly. Harry doesn't really seem like the type to run with gossip but oh well I guess he really does dislike Zayn. Thanks Harry..

- "Don't be surprised, he did fancy you first," Tamara smiles and rolls her eyes, still playing with her phone. Wait what? Harry liked me? Uhm no.

- "What?" I say. "He said that?" I don't know if I really believe that, but anyway I'd be kind of adorable somehow. But oh so awkward at the same time.

- "No, but it's obvious. He ditched us to show you around and all that." she rolls her eyes again and exchanges a look with Louis. He sort of did I guess.

- "True that," Louis says. "Or.. I sort of asked him if he fancied you, but I couldn't get him to admit it. -Only that he thinks you're "pretty"," he adds, his fingers making quote marks in the air, grinning mischievously. "but that might as well be the same for Harry. Either way he was totally drooling over you," his wiggles his eyebrows and I roll my eyes at him and give Tamara a weird look.

I literally hadn't even considered that he liked me. Now when I think about it I probably should have - I mean yeah, he showed me around and made me a part of the group, but then he also walked me home and all when Zayn when he had kind of crossed the line at that party, and he even punched Zayn for it. And who knows maybe that long hug he gave me the other day wasn't so friendly after all - for him at least. 

Well this is awkward. 

- "But seriously don't worry it's not like he has feelings for you or anything - not anymore at least. It was just a crush," Tamara says, both of them looking at me with their blue eyes.
They must have seen the frustration on my face.

- "What she said," Louis agrees. "But that still doesn't mean he likes that you hang out with Zayn," he shrugs his shoulders, and as if on cue Niall and Harry appears and Niall takes the seat next to me and Harry pulls the chair out next to Louis. I glance at Harry one extra time before he sits down, still processing what Louis and Tamara has just told me. He doesn't even really look in my direction though.

- "What you talking about? You look so serious!" Niall laughs cheerily and both Louis and Tamara shoots me a funny smile.

- "Zoe's having trouble with a maths assignment," Louis says, directing his words to Harry, and nods his head in direction of me, digging into his sandwich again.

Harry glances at me.
- "Yea? You need help?" he raises his eyebrows, and Louis teasingly copies Harry's motions, blinking at me innocently. Oh god Louis. Don't even.

- "You any good at maths?" I ask, curling the wrapping paper from my sandwich into a hard ball in my fist. He probably is.

- "Yea I'm alright, " he shrugs.

- "He's a genious" Louis says and Harry gives him a strange look, but Louis just pads him on the shoulder. 

- "I'm helping Niall today as well if you wanna join?" he asks, casually unscrewing the lid of his water bottle. 

I glance at Niall who shrugs and nods his head. 
- "I really suck at maths - and history," the blonde explains, mouth full of food. 

- "Thanks!" I say, and ignore Louis' grin. 

**

I arrive at Harry's before Niall apparently, after quickly dropping off my bag at home, only bringing my my laptop since it's all I'm gonna need.

Harry opens the door, flashing the lovely white smile of his, and leads me inside where I take off my jacket and my shoes. I have been here briefly a couple of times before with the others, so Harry explains that his sister is home visiting, when I notice a white female trenchcoat on the hanger next to where I hang my jacket. 

- "Your sister? I didn't know you had a sister," I say. I always assumed he was an only child. 

- "Mhm, Gemma, she moved out two years ago," he says as he leads me upstairs. "She lives with her boyfriend in Manchester now, so I don't really get to see her that often anymore. Just, don't get embarrassed if she comes and says hi, she likes teasing me," I nod and he opens the door for me and leads me into his room, closing the door behind him. He takes a seat in his office.looking chair, and I sit down on the bed with my bag on my lap.

**

Harry's POV

- "Are you alright?" I ask, briefly checking my phone.
She's been starring weirdly at me since I let her inside, basically watching my every move and it's honestly making me quite uncomfortable. 

- "Mhm," she says a bit too enthusiastically raising her eyebrows. Hm..

I got a text from Niall.
- Be there in a minute!!!

- "You sure? You're acting weird," I say and put my phone down, chuckling slightly.

She shrugs and slips her laptop out of her bag, opening the lid as I join her on the bed, sitting down beside her. 

As she turns it on and as she waits for it to start up, I notice her phone screen lighting up several times.

 - "I think someone's trying to reach you," I chuckle and push the phone towards her on the bed. 

- "Oh.. thanks," she says, grabbing the phone off the bed after while, typing in her computer password. She isn't speaking either, I think as she starts reading her texts or whatever.

- "Is it Zayn?" I ask. I don't know why I asked that.
But anyways she nods, so I was right. "Are you two good again?" 
She nods again and seems to reply to whatever he wrote.

- "Does he know you're at my place?" 

- "No.." she says and puts the phone down after typing something.

- "Would it bother him?" Again I don't know why I asked that - maybe just to get her to talk. I don't know, I  have no idea how their relationship work. I mean is he a total control freak or does he even give a fuck what she's doing? 

She shrugs, but nods her head slightly. 
- "Probably. Most likely," Control freak then. 

- "We're just friends, that's ridiculous," I grin but she gives me a stiff forced smile, her eyes literally scrutinize mine as if searching for something.

- "I know, I just told him," she says quietly, looking away.

- "Ok seriously what's going on? You're freaking me out," 

- "No there's nothing," she smiles and shrugs but clearly something is bothering her, but I really don't know what I could have possibly done. Is it because Zayn's gonna kill her because she's with me? or did I do something? 
I give her an impatient glance and she chews on her lip. "I wasn't gonna say anything-" she says.

 - "What is it? You can tell me," 

She sighs and looks into her laptop screen, letting her brown hair fall into her face for a second before she brushes it behind her ear as she speaks.

- "This is like really awkward.. But I talked to Tamara today - and Louis. She told me that you.. liked me," she says, looking as if she immediately regrets saying anything, and I suddenly feel all the blood run to my cheeks. 

- "She told you what?" No. This is so awkward. 
Tamara I'm gonna kill you.

She ignores my outburst.
- "It's just, I don't know if it's true, but it just made me think that you may have or have had feelings - for me.." she pauses and basically watches me as I awkwardly scratch my jaw.

I might have been a little interested in her when I first met her, I mean she was nice and pretty, but it's not like I would do anything about it, especially not when she started hanging out with Zayn that's for sure - also even though I didn't think they would last for more than a week anyway.

- "It's just that it sort of makes sense, since you comforted and walked me home from that party, and then you punched him for .. yea and - you punched him!" she repeats. "And here last week when I was sad you comforted me again I.." 

- "Seriously," I cut her off. "I only see you as a good friend. I'm not, trying to.. It would be, weird," I say, and I mean it, even though I really am blushing. 

- "Really?" she asks, seeming genuinely relieved as I look into her beautiful brown eyes.
I might be a bit attracted to her, but it's not like I have feelings for her, she's my friend.

- "Yes I mean, sure, first I might have liked you a little bit," I admit trying to give her a more confident smile. "But you know, " I shrug my shoulders and she smiles with me and pulls her laptop into her lap.

- "Well I'm glad we talked about it then. I just - I don't wanna lead you on or anything," she says. "And don't worry I think you're pretty too," she taunts and throws her head back in laughter when I apparently blush again.
Wow thanks Louis. That's loyalty that!

As if the sound of Zoe's taunting laugh brought her here, my sister suddenly appears in the doorway. 
- "Hello," she crosses her arms over her chest, and Zoe sits up again and reaches for her laptop, removing a strand of hair from her face. "Didn't know you had a girl over. Don't think I've seen that one before," Gemma cocks an eyebrow at me before she gives Zoe a long glance flashing a smile in her direction. 

- "I'm Gemma, Harry's sister, nice to meet you..?" 

- "Zoe," she says in a polite voice, much different from the one she used when she was basically humiliating me just seconds before. 

- "Anyway H, you've got another visitor," my sister says.

- "Helloww," Niall says cheerfully entering the door behind Gemma.
"Right, forgot you had ladies over," he pads me on the shoulder as he passes me and throws himself on the bed behind Zoe and I, causing Gemma to shoot me another teasing glance. 

- "I'm kidding. You can chill out Gem. This one's taken - she's dating Malik," Niall says, shooting a glance at Zoe.
Ok Niall.

- "As in Zayn? The hottie?" she raises one of her eyebrows, and out of the corner of my eye I catch Zoe shooting me a confused glance that I choose to ignore. "I'm kidding he must have been like 17 last I saw him. But ok I'll leave you three alone. Nice to meet you Zoe. Niall," she smiles and leaves us alone, closing the door behind her. 

It's kind of complicated but apparently two of Gemma's more or less slutty friends slept with Zayn back when they were in school. I don't think she knows that I know that, but she and her friends were always on the phone and she's a really loud speaker.

- "Maths too yea?" Niall asks Zoe who nods. "Better not be alot you've got problems with, 'cause Harry's like my private tutor.. sort of," 

I shake my head at him, and ignore him to help Zoe out first, while Niall puts his headphones in and restlessly hums along with the music. 

- "By the way Halloween's on you Styles," Niall  says, his eyes still fixed at his laptop screen. "you promised you'd host it this year last year!"

I had sort of hoped he had forgotten that, but I guess I could do it.
- "I was wasted.." I laugh. "But yea we'll see,"  

______________

No Zayn in this chapter tho :/ But I thought it was nice to get some of the other boys back into the story hah :P - and get another "Harry's POV" lol.

Oh and how fucking fine did Zayn look in the You&I video!?!? 

[[Zoe x Zayn picture on the side]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 168 78
"What.....no. Erin, what the hell!?" Harry exclaimed, his expression practically breaking my heart. He looked completely betrayed and I realized that...
420K 10.8K 28
Niall's life is not really a good one or a bad one.ever since he came out to his family he got ignored or beaten by his parents.his older brother Lou...
465K 20.6K 119
CURRENTLY EDITING A FEW CHAPTERS! 24, with an little three year old and already a hard working man. That's Liam Payne. His son Aiden hates that his d...
3.5K 292 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...