Intensity: Destination Everyw...

By iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... More

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Loud.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
IC4U.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Heartbreak 808 Drums.
Everything.
I Spy.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
Right By His Side.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
No Pretty Pictures.
In The Midst Of Passion.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)
Morphine.
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

Maybe We'll Meet.

30.8K 505 110
By iBasedSupreme

wah gwan mi bwoi. :) leggo.

__________________________________________

[Monologue #38]

I see what I've lost. Was your love already found elsewhere? Has your feelings come light as I disintegrate into broken memories and the smell of week old Bacardi and lust? What's love...? 

____________________________________________

{Prince's P.O.V.}

My mind went to a happier place...I think I was at Harrison High School. Everyone was moving fast in the crowd and I saw a familiar skateboard leaning up against a locker. I looked up and saw Jassie standing there, digging through her locker. I advanced toward her, nervous of how she'd react. I tapped her and she turned around. I waved at her and she turned back around. What did I do?

Prince: Jassie?

She turned around again and looked around as if she didn't see me. Ugh. This is annoying. I watched as a boy walked over to her. He looked much like me...wait...the fuck? That IS me.

Dream Prince: Hey, bestfriend!

Jas'marieé: Wah gwan, gorgeous?

Dream Prince: Did you get parabolas and all that shit? I'm so confused.

Jas'marieé: Just because I skipped 7th grade doesn't mean I'm a genius.

Dream Prince: Well, you are in my book.

I saw the dream me comes closer to Jassie, making her blush hard. I watched them confused as hell. Was I a ghost in this dream or...? Dream me began to pull her closer to where a pencil couldn't even get between them. I start to feel some envy towards this...but how can I be jealous of myself? Jassie pulled away and laughed.

Jas'marieé: You're such a flirt.

Dream Prince: Aye, I'm a dude with a bunch of testosterone for Christ sakes! Besides, we're just friends.

I scrunched my face up at that lie. That sexy beast is a just a FRIEND? Friends stay up on each other like that? Well damn...I must have a bunch of enemies, in that case. I watched as dream me glided his hands down to Jassie's ass, giving it a squeeze. She turned to dream me, biting her bottom lip. Turn-on.

Jas'marieé: You trying mighty hard for us to be just friends.

Dream Prince: We are...just with benefits.

My jaw dropped. WHAT?! Friends with benefits?! As sexy as that sounds, but what?! If I can't have the full Jassie, then I might as well drop it if we're just friends with benefits. I saw her smile at the title...not a normal smile. But a lustful, seductive smile. A definite turn-on, indeed, but something about it made me feel uneasy.

Jas'marieé: Whatever you say, babes.

Dream Prince: Now can I get a kiss?

She nodded and kissed dream me...it wasn't romantic in any way at all. Just purely disgusting. Slobbering tongues with her legs on dream me's waist like a...smut, basically. Everyone acted as if it was normal—even Prod, Roc, and Ray! What the fuck is this? I walked toward them, but stopped. Shit, she still won't see me. They soon broke the kiss and parted ways. Dream me gave the boys dap and watched her as she tongued down another boy...what the actual entire fuck was this?

My anger built up...why was she acting like such a slut? As soon as I thought that up, some weird ass vortex swept me up to Jassie's birthday party. I watched as the memories played back, making me feel even more guilty.

[Flashback]

Marquez: Don't fail, lil' nigga. (gives him dap and goes into the hotel)

Prince: I'll hit you up with the signal.

Marquez: Aight. I'll be hitting on lil' shawty over there. (points at a girl who is twerking to Dance by Big Sean)

Prince: (nods and goes to the drinks. He picks up a glass and pours Sprite in it. He slides the bottle of E out his pocket)(P.O.V.: How many did he say?! Aww, fuck it! I don't know)(pours half the bottle in and stirs it around until it dissolves)

Jas'marieé: Asshole, can you pass me some Sprite?

Prince: (smirks) Gee, no need to be rude. (hands her the sprite with the ecstasy)

Jas'marieé: Thanks. (begins drinking)

Prince: (bullshitting) So I was thinking about how rude I've been and—

High Jas'marieé: (kisses him) You talk too much! Shut up! (giggles)

Prince: (P.O.V.: It worked!) I do, don't I?

High Jas'marieé: You do! Now come here! (takes his hand and stumbles through the crowd)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

High Jas'marieé: Come sit on the bed with meeee! (plops onto his bed)

Prince: (sits on the bed) You tired?

High Jas'marieé: Noooo! I want youuu...(gets on top of him)

Prince: (smirks) Then have me.

High Jas'marieé: Come onnnn! I need you NOW! (rips his shirt off and begins making out with him)

Prince: (unzips her dress) You already got me, baby girl.

High Jas'marieé: I have a seeecret! (giggles)

Prince: Tell me, boo.

High Jas'marieé: I think I have a boooooyfriend! (laughs and takes off his pants)

Prince: You're so dangerous...

High Jas'marieé: I know! (kisses him even harder)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Flashback #2]

Prince: That would make sense, right? If taco equals aco, then Deanna equals Deon?

Dede: (laughs) You make up the weirdest concepts.

Prince: (Ray Ray shrugs) That did make sense.

Dede: Whatever you say, Prince. (smiles and looks at the bracelets) Damn, this is pretty! (points at a bracelet made of blue diamonds)

Prince: You want it?

Dede: Aren't we supposed to be looking for stuff for Biz?

Prince: We can multi-task...now do you?

Dede: (nods) You don't have to, though.

Prince: I will anyway. (smiles at her and gestures for the guy to choose the bracelet)

Dede: (smiles) Thank you, Princeton! (hugs him)

Prince: You already know...I didn't know you had dimples. Smile for me?

Dede: (smiles)

Prince: Aww...how cute.

Dede: Thank you. (blushes)(P.O.V.: He's so sexy! Roc just might have to wait...) You think I'm cute?

Prince: Beyond it. What about me?

Dede: Gorgeous!

Prince: I know.

Dede: Cocky much?

Prince: (laughs) Nah...I did think you were cute when I first met you.

Dede: Really?

Prince: (gets closer to her) Yeah, really. (kisses her)

Dede: Your lips are soft. (smiles)

Prince: Yours are too...smile again?

Dede: Gee Prince, you make it sound like I belong in a Colgate commercial. (smiles and Prince kisses her dimple. Biz and Diggy walk in and they look at them)

Biz: Wow.

Prince: It was nothing...at all. (looks at Dede and back at Biz and Diggy)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Flashback #3]

Prince: Angela?

Angela: Hi. What's wrong?

Prince: Why should I trust you?

Angela: I'm the only one trying to hear your issues instead of my own. (P.O.V.: Gosh, boys are so easy to manipulate)

Prince: (sighs) There's this girl I love and I made a mistake and she hates me now.

Angela: Have you tried talking to her?

Prince: I tried, but it's like she's resistant of me now.

Angela: You shouldn't worry. There are plenty of other girls who would kill for you to say I love you to them.

Prince: Like who?

Angela: (kisses him and pulls away) Me.

Prince: (P.O.V.: Is this the right thing to be doing right now? I have a girl I'm so in love with that hates me. Then I have Angela. Right here, wanting me.)(smiles and pulls her in for another kiss. They kiss for a long time until someone is by the staircase)

?.?.?.?: Princeton, can I—

Prince: (stops and looks into the stairway and Angela is smirking) Jassie?

Jas'marieé: (begins crying) I knew you were too good to be true. (runs back down the stairs with tears in her eyes)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

   Well, that explains a lot...Maybe I was the slut after all.

   I opened my eyes to a ray of sunlight beaming in my face...I thanked God it was only a dream. After doing the daily routine, I headed downstairs to look at the calendar. August second...WHAT THE HELL?! Jassie's birthday is in four days and I have to find her ASAP. I miss my baby. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I saw Lexi walk towards me, dressed and ready.

  Lexi: Morning Prince!

  Prince: Mornin' Lex.

  We both sat on the island, silent as can be. Lex looked at me sympathetically. I kept looking down at the hardwood floors in order to avoid it.

  Lexi: Are you really in love, Prince?

  I nodded without looking up.

  Lexi: Do you think she loves you back?

  Prince: I don't know.

  Lexi: Well, the only way to find out is if you go and chase her. Strive to reach the end of the rainbow. I doubt she'll say no.

  Prince: Let's hope so...You know her birthday is in four days, right?

  Lexi: Really? Well, we need to find her for crying out loud! Leggo!

  We got up from the island and we left out the house...There's thousands of people in New York...how will I find her?

___________________________________________________________

  {Brooklyn, New York}

  (Cadyn's P.O.V.)

  I laid on the living room couch and watched old reruns of Living Single. After a while, I got tired of watching and began listening to The OF Tape Vol. 2 album. I skipped the intro and went straight to Bitches by Domo Genesis and Hodgy Beats. I got tuned into the music as I texted Nyah.

 [Text Convo]

[NyghtmareSODBitch.♥] Soooo . . . .what you up to , bro ?

[BadassxWolf.] Nothing, just listening to OF...you?

[NyghtmareSODBitch.♥] Nothing , just chillen in the cribb . what you doing for your birthday , though ?

[BadassxWolf.] Skateboarding...maybe eating out...That's really it.

[NyghtmareSODBitch.♥] mhmmm . . . no birthday "present" from Sevarion ?

[BadassxWolf.] What you mean? Sex?

[NyghtmareSODBitch.♥] Cheeeeeeeaaa .

[BadassxWolf.] He gave me a belated birthday present.

[NyghtmareSODBitch.♥] :ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! AWWWWWWW SHIT! CADYYY GOT SOME A-S-S!

[BadassxWolf.] Lmfao, stfu.

[NyghtmareSODBitch.♥] How was it ?!

[BadassxWolf.] It was coo...

[NyghtmareSODBitch.♥] I still can't believe that you were never a virgin. . .

[BadassxWolf.] LMAO. I lost mine years ago.

[NyghtmareSODBitch.♥] Good luck w. that , I'm remaining celibate .

[BadassxWolf.] Aye, your choice. Have you talked to Mikko lately?

[NyghtmareSODBitch.♥] NOPE . She's been so uptight that Prince is looking for his Princess . Shit , they looked cute together . ^.^

[BadassxWolf.] Ehhh. Anyways, how did the audition go?

[NyghtmareSODBitch.♥] They pushed it back , they said they'll contact us when they have an exact date .

[BadassxWolf.] Ahhhhh. Gotchu. You rolling with us to the skate park on my birthday?

[NyghtmareSODBitch.♥] Yeah . Me and Jamee riding togetherr . Which one we going to , tho ?

[BadassxWolf.] Underground Skate Park between 3rd & 4th Avenue. :)

[NyghtmareSODBitch.♥] Aiiiight love . Talk to you laterrr . 143 !

[BadassxWolf.] Ugh. 143. -.- But Love ya too sis !

 [End Of Phone Convo]

 I went back to listening to my Odd Future album and closed my eyes. I saw Princeton's face and I woke myself up. I closed them again and it soon began to be hard to open my eyes. I heard his accent rolling in my dream and I felt myself getting all hot and bothered...I can't feel like this! I jumped up again and felt my heart rate increasing by the minute. I got up and shook the feeling out of me. I laid back down and I felt my phone under me. I pulled it and I saw an old pic of me and Prince kissing near a tree in Central Park. The feelings caught up when I began remembering how my lips fell onto his...But after all he's done...there's no end to the rainbow.

_______________________________________________________________

  awwwwwweeee. I'm such a softie. :D I liked writing Prince's part the most, though. :)

  but OMFG. I'm pissed. I can't go to the #1 Girl concert.

                                                             Why, you ask?

                   Because I'm fucking GROUNDED. GROUNDED. GROUNDED.

                                                            Ughhhh.

 I hope I can go. :/

   *Mindless Fact Of The Day*

  They be busting the butts to please us fans! :) They practice routines for 8 hours straight every day...They really do appreciate us & I hope you guys appreciate them like I do. ;)

& Wish me luck on my singing performance tonight! :) ♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 305 23
When Karliee A.K.A. Kay and her 3 best friends get to go on a 2 month trip to L.A., they don't know exactly WHAT to expect. Will Kay find her happily...
101K 3.1K 39
Eight teenagers. Four girls; four boys. It started out as a friendly game of Truth or Dare... But quickly turned into.... Murder? Yes, murder. No o...
96.6K 4.3K 33
Hurt her. I know better than to listen to the voices in my head. You know you want to. But sometimes.... It just gets hard to ignore them. Slap her...
10.5K 100 22
Love is love no matter how it makes you feel nore makes you look like after the storm. Hey im Marie Gomez and my boyfriend is Princeton from Mindles...