Tom Holland Imagines

By ifneedtocry

yee haw More

Photoshoot (T.H)
Sneaky Tom (T.H)
Heartbreaker (T.H)
Soulmate (T.H)
Left alone (P.P)
Held Hostage (T.H)
2:03 (T.H) : Smut
Angry (T.H) : Smut
Dogos (T.H)
Waiting On a Maybe (P.P)
One For The Stars (T.H) : Smut
Tom's Little Sister (H.O)
Step Away (P.P)
Mysterious Texter (T.H)
Awkward Moments (P.P)
Don't Want to Let Go (T.H)
Step Away pt.2 (P.P)
Just Ask Me Out Next Time (T.H)
Fragile Line (T.H)
Movement (P.P)
Two Young Hearts (T.H)
Still Don't Get Why You're Not Fat (P.P)
On The Run (P.P)
It's Her You Like {P.P}
Taxi (T.H)
We're Not Together? (T.H)
Not a Loser After All (T.H)
Why Am I Even Your Friend? (T.H)
I Don't Kill Spiders (P.P)
One Last Time (T.H) : Smut
Keep Your Distance Holland (T.H)
Fuck Off (P.P)
Your Suit Is Colorful (P.P)
Can't Forget (T.H)
Trust Me (T.H)
Selfish (T.H)
Say It (T.H)
All Night (T.H)
Let's Dance (T.H)
You Can't Save Everybody (P.P)
He Told Me (T.H)
Sleep Talk (P.P)
Why Him? (Pt.2)
Hollywood Walk Of Fame (T.H)
Dark Night (T.H)
We Can Make It (T.H)
Twisted Ending (T.H)
Elevator Problems (P.P)
Trip to the Dentist (T.H)
Domestic Bliss (T.H)
Incident (P.P)
Carpool and Playlists (T.H)
Remember Me? (T.H)
Trick Or Treat (T.H)
Call Tony Stark (P.P)
Girl In The Hoodie (P.P)
Center of the Attention (T.H)
Girl in the Hoodie (Part 2)
Why Him? (Pt. 3)
Weighing Us Down (T.H)
Away (T.H)
Would You Be Scared? (P.P)
Princess of Asgard (P.P)
Hatred (T.H)
Your Lucky Day (T.H)
Favorite Girl (T.H)
Would You Be Scared? Pt.2
Passion (T.H Smut)
Definition of Oblivious (T.H)
I'll Do Anything (T.H)
Why Him? (Part 4)
Are You Going To Lie? (T.H)
Love Me (T.H)
Have You Ever Been Told? (T.H)
Two Minds (P.P)
Suffering Before Christmas(T.H)
Motel Rooms (T.H)
Nothing To Give (T.H)
Christmas Lights (T. Holland)
Made To Be Mine (T.Holland)
A Midnight Kiss (T.Holland)
"I promise." (P.Parker)
Parking Lots (T.H)
Never Going To Be (T.H)
The Music in My Ears (P.P)
Never Going To Be Pt.2
Never Going To Be Pt.3
When It's All Over (T.H)
Close To Valentine (T.H)
Couldn't Get Better (T.H)
Moody Bish (T.H)
In The Silence (T.H)
Pieces Of Crisps (T.H)
Midnight Blitz (P.P)
Chances (P. P)
Last Colours (P.P)
Sickness At Its Best (T.H)
Devil In The Room (T. H)
Striked (T.H)
Wrong (P.P)
Coffee Shop (T.H)
New To This (P.P)
Let's Play Pretend (T.H)
Why Him

Why Him? (T.H)

20.2K 280 173
By ifneedtocry

*AU* This might be weird but ehh

//

You were beyond pissed, you embarrassed yourself in front of your class. It was your first college/university year and the first day back was already bad. You kept stuttering on your words, you tripped a few times in the hall as you carried the books. You didn't have any friends sadly. You were happy being alone but most of the time you felt lonely.

A guy bumped into you when you were reading your books, he didn't apologize, he just swore at you saying that it was your fault. It was but it was his fault too. Before he could walk away you looked at him so you guys could clear some shit.

"So you won't even apologize?" You asked, one hand resting on your hip. His brown eyes narrowed at you.

"Why would I apologize when it was your fault?" He asked back, getting more pissed.

"But it's your fault too," you said.

"Care to explain?" He asked you, his brown curls falling on his forehead.

"I was walking on my own on my side of the hall out of people's way and you came out of nowhere and bumped into me." You tried explaining.

"Don't you think this is a bit childish, this is not a big deal." He walked closer to you, his height towering over you as he looked down at you. He was probably more than 6 inches taller than you.

"If it wasn't a big deal then you should have said sorry and this conversation would never have happened." You crossed your arms over your chest, stepping forward, glaring at him.

"I'm not saying sorry, do you know who my parents are?" He challenged, "Or even who I am?" He added.

"N-no," you stuttered. He glanced around the hall, making you nervous before he leaned down to your ears.

"I'm Tom Holland, darling." He leaned back and smirked at you before he walked away, leaving you surprised as you recognized his last name. His parents were the owner of the college you were studying at. You turned around looking at Tom furiously as you groaned and stomped away, walking back to your house since it wasn't far, less than 2 minutes walk.

Your anger grew and grew as your mind wondered back to the conversation you had with Tom.

Just because your parents own the college doesn't mean that he can do whatever he wants and disrespect people, you thought to yourself.

                             *Time skip forward to two weeks later*

   "So tell me mom, why am I in the college's meeting room?" You asked, as you look around the room before you sit on one of the chairs around the huge table.

   "You know how our school is not working very well right?" Your mom asked you back as she sat next to you. You nodded your head.

    "Well, Mr and Ms Holland are a very good friend of mine and your mother." Your dad sat across from you as he spoke.

   "Okay and?" You asked still a bit confused, your mom was about to answer you but the door opened. Your parents greeted the married couple. They started joking around as you sat there awkwardly not knowing what to do. They all turned to you as you smiled weakly at them. They took a seat. They looked like someone you know.

"We'll start talking when my son arrives." The woman sitting opposite your mom said. You leaned into your mom and whispered.

"Mom, who are they?"

"You'll see," your mom smirked at you. You sighed heavily as you listen to their conversations. The door creaked open but you didn't pay attention to it, you just sat there looking down at the table, you figured going on your phone would just be rude.

"Son, you're late." The man said.

"Sorry, I had to help some of my friends with their work." You heard a familiar voice said. You didn't look up though, your mind began to wondered if you had any homework, you smiled to yourself when you realized you had none. You saw the boy's reflection on the shiny table but it wasn't clear, until he introduced himself.

"Hey Mr and Ms (Y/l/n), I'm Tom." Your eyes widened after Tom said that, you shot your head up and made eye contact with him. When he saw your face, his eyebrow narrowed in anger and confusion. You looked around the table and now you know who the couple were. Dom and Nikki Holland was in the same as you. Your parents were looking at you and Tom.

"Mom, why are we here again?" Tom asked, his eyes darting around between his parents in confusion.

"We have an important news for you and (Y/n)." Nikki answered, "So (Y/n) parents own a school and we own a college that we're in right now and we think it would be good idea if we partner up, our business would be better knowing that two well known schools are working together." She added, your parents nodded their head, agreeing with her.

"What does that have to do with us?" Tom asked as he shifted in his seat.

"Well.. uh," his mom got too nervous to tell you guys so your dad started talking.

"You guys are getting engaged." He said, looking at you both. You started choking on air and you placed your hand on the table, your other hand fisted into a ball as you beat it against your chest.

"What!?" Tom yelled, his eyes widened.

"Mom, you can't just tell us to get engage when we don't even know each other." You excused.

"You guys have two years to get to know each other." Your dad said.

"But that's not fair!" You raised your voice, the Hollands were talking to their son too.

    "I know sweety, but this business is very important to us without it you wouldn't be here, please do this for us." Your mom pleased.

      "No mom! I'm only 19 and he's like what 22? And why him!?" You eyebrows narrowed as you shook your head.

        "He's only 20 and you guys have 2 years until you're done with college, by then you would be ready to get married. And he's just perfect for you, he's the type of guys you like." Your dad said, you rolled your eyes knowing that in two years you wouldn't be done with college.

          "No, I'm engaged to anyone and won't be until I want to. You can't force us." You heard Tom from the other side of the table.

         "Dad, it's not your place to tell me if I'm ready or not, that's me and Tom's decision not yours. Dad you know nothing about him, he's not even nice." You guys argued some more before it was all too much for you. Right now both of your parents were talking about the benefits of you and Tom being together, Tom started to calm down knowing that his parent have done everything for him and he have to do at least one thing for them. You started to calm down too, knowing that you still have two years left of freedom.

    "(Y/n) please, you know that this is serious," your mom grabbed your hands pleasing you. You nodded your head lightly, trying to hold back the tears. Tom talked to his parents and agreed too after 20 minutes of arguing.

    "Thank you so much," she hugged you, "In the two years you can go on and do whatever you want, parties, road trips whatever you want. But just know that you have to hang out with each other more and get to know each other."

   "So I'm stuck with him for the rest of my life." You looked down at your lap.

     "Yes and I'm sorry about that I'm really am, we will have to force you to go on dates too for he news papers." After you guys discussed things, you left the room. The parents started talking about the future as you and Tom stood there.

     "Don't even come near me," you said.

     "Get used to it, love," he looked at you. "I guess we have to pretend to like each other to please our parents." He said.

     "Yeah, just know that I will always hate you."

      "Whatever you say," Tom smirked shaking his head.

//

      UNEDITED, I DON'T KNOW HOW ENGAGEMENT WORKS SO IM SORRY. SORRY IF I WASN'T CLEAR, YOU ARE ENGAGED WITH TOM BECAUSE OF THE BUSINESS, GETTING MARRIED MAKES IT EASIER AND IS BETTER FOR THE PUBLIC EYE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 10.7K 200
Includes: Spider-Man Tom holland Peter Parker
27.1K 317 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...
14.8K 210 17
Just a bunch of imagines about the cutest nerd in the universe and a native of South-West London... MIGHT GET A LIL STEAMY 😏 REQUESTS ARE OPEN❤️
28.5K 287 23
Various imagines of the man himself Tom Holland and also the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man aka Peter Parker! Enjoy ❤️