just one day • jungri

Door squishytuan

❧ from glancing at each other in award shows to trying their best to hide their relationship on stage... a re... Meer

1: Beginnings
2: On Stage
3: Awkward?
4: The Bet
6: The Text
7: The Text (2)
8: Tonight?
9: First Date
10: First Date (2)
11: First Date (3)
12: Tired
13: Rehearsals
14: Show Time
15: Cold
16: Amends
17: Second Date
18: BTS' Dorm
19: 'Oppa'
20: Cookies, Kookie
21: Official?
22: Dare or Dare?
23: Red Flavor
24: Surprise Visit
25: Surprise Visit (2)
26: Overwatch
27: First Kiss
28: Music Bank in Singapore
29: The Breakup
30: Just One Day
NEW JUNGRI STORY

5: 'I kinda want to see her'

7.6K 306 130
Door squishytuan

BTS finally filed off the stage after a farewell to their screaming fans.

'Yeah! Another win!' Hoseok exclaimed, his eyes crinkled up due to the massive grin on his face.

'Yeah, thanks to Army' Namjoon smiled, as they walked back to their dressing room, triumphant.

Although Jungkook was happy, the little bet he made with Yeri was constantly at the back of his mind. He didn't see her anywhere backstage, she was most probably in her dressing room which was only a few doors away, yet Jungkook was way too shy to actually go there and ask for her.

Jimin noticed the maknae a little out of it; 'You alright?' He casually asked, walking beside Jungkook.

'Hmm? Yeah! I'm just happy to see the fans after so long' he chuckled, leaving Jimin with a warm smile.

'Yeah, I missed them too' he stated before they were at the front of their room.

Jungkook stole a brief glance at Red Velvet's dressing room, only a short metre or two away. 'What do I do...' he wondered whilst scratching his head... was he to just leave it? The next music show was in a few days, and who knows if they'd actually bump in to each other again... Maybe he should just forget it ever happened and remain the shy boy he always was..:

But then he remembered. He remembered Yeri's sweet words as she brushed past him once again today... 'Looks like I won..'
He remembered the somewhat flirty tone of her voice, her dazzling smile, her crystal-clear eyes - everything. He must've stared at her for God knows how long before she was out of sight and he refocused his attention back to the cheers of the fans.

He always seemed to be in a trance whenever around her... and he wanted to see her, to talk to her again. 'Aah, I'm going to go crazy! This is why I should've never spoken to her..' he thought, as he was playfully smacked on the arm, jerking him away from his inner thoughts.

'Yah, Jeon Jungkook. What's up with you, did you even listen to anything I just said?' Namjoon asked.

'Hmm? Ah, hyung, sorry' he apologised, shaking his head slightly to fully focus on what was going to escape the Leader's mouth.

'He's probably thinking about her' Yoongi blurted out, smirking.

'Eh? About who?' Jungkook asked, confused.

'Wah, who do you think?' Seokjin came forward, teasing.

'I d-don't know...' Jungkook answered, still genuinely confused.

'I said, I saw you and Yeri behind me not long ago on stage...When were you friends?' Namjoon asked.

'Huh? You saw that?!' Jungkook said, flustered.

'Of course! The leader sees everything' Namjoon joked, 'but seriously, what did she say? You kept staring at her after...'

'Woah, did she seduce you?' Yoongi asked.

'N-no!' Jungkook quickly spat out, burning up.

'Hey, she's still a minor right?' Taehyung suddenly added. 'So don't say stuff like that' he said, referring to Yoongi's comment.

'Wow, don't tell me... you like her too? Ah, Jungkook, looks like you have some competition' Seokjin proclaimed.

'No, no, he likes Irene, remember?' Jimin stated, grinning.

'... KANG SEULGI!' Taehyung retorted, inches away from Jimin's face. Jimin's jaw slightly dropped as he felt his ears warming up.

'Hey hey hey! We're talking about Jungkook, remember?' Namjoon said, causing all of the members to face the maknae, once again.

'So what did she say?' Hoseok beamed.

'W-well... why do you want to know?' He said, nervous.

'What? Are you hiding something? Why shouldn't we know!!' Hoseok, Red Velvet's #1 fanboy, whined.

'Yeah, we tell each other everything' Taehyung added.

'When did you two start talking, anyway? Has our Kookie finally learnt how to talk to girls?' Seokjin said, a hand on his chest, showing fake admiration.

'Ok, ok!' Jungkook let out, 'I bumped in to her today, when I came out the toilet and-'

'Ah, so that's what took you so long' Jimin interrupted.

'No! There were people filming outside our room anyway so I took extra long so they wouldn't catch me' Jungkook explained.

'Excuses' Yoongi muttered, but Jungkook chose to ignore it.

'Anyway, yeah, she was outside and... I don't know why but I just said hi' he said, trying to stop his smile as he recalled the fond memory earlier this morning.

'Wow, you spoke first?' Seokjin further teased.

Jungkook just continued, 'We didn't really speak much... I said hi, then she said hi, I said good luck with her performance today and she said BTS would win today and I said we don't know that and she asked do you want to bet and then we did and that's it' Jungkook poured out, speaking so damn fast he couldn't even remember what he had just said.

All the members were frowning, trying to make sense of the gibberish that just gushed out of his mouth.

'So... you made a bet with her?' Namjoon asked, with a surprised tone. Jungkook simply nodded.

'That means she won the bet' Jimin concluded.

'Yeah, that's what she said when she walked past me'

'Aaaah' Namjoon sung, 'so that's it?'
Jungkook nodded again.

'So what's her prize?' Yoongi asked, knowing that wasn't just it.

'Aha!' Hoseok smiled, high-fiving Yoongi.

'Well... she wanted food.' Jungkook answered.

'Wahh!' Taehyung gasped, 'a date! You got a date with a Red Velvet member!'

The other members followed Taehyung with more deep gasps, Seokjin and Hoseok applauding, 'Well done, Jungkook.' They teased yet again.

'No!' Jungkook said, growing red.

'Then what is it?' Taehyung pestered.

'I-I don't know...'

'It's a date, it's a date' Jimin reassured the members.

'Ah, hyungs! Seriously, what do I do... this is the very first time I've talked to a female idol like this!' He asked, genuinely wanting an answer.

'Yeah, we know... after 4 years' Jimin said, chuckling.

'So you actually want to go on a date with her?' Namjoon wondered.

'I don't know... it was never supposed to be a date! I'm just supposed to buy her food...' he fought, innocently. 'And, I'm scared, I don't want to date... because of Armys..' he told them.

'Ahh, yeah...' the members all agreed. 'That was close on stage you know! If there wasn't a cluster of us in front of you both, I don't even want to think of what could have happened.' Namjoon said.

'Yeah, I think she made sure we were covered anyway'

'Yeah, she seems smart like that. And, ha, none of us have actually dated, have we?' Namjoon said.

'No, Jimin went out with Seulgi once... a few months ago' Taehyung corrected. 'Oh, Red Velvet... snatching all of us away' he laughed.

'Yeah but not actually full-on dating' Seokjin said.

'That's because we can't. Not only the fans but we're too busy' Yoongi stated. That was the truth. Idols could rarely date... there were just too many complications that even if there were celebrities dating, it wouldn't last very long.

'I know' Jungkook sunk his head, 'but I kinda want to see her. Not dating but, like, friends?'

Hoseok smiled, 'friends? Aw, you like her'

'But I don't! I don't know her yet so how can I like her?'

'Hmm, I don't know Kook' Namjoon said, seriously. 'You're only 21 so I get you want to date, we all do' Namjoon admitted, 'You're just going to have to be really careful... And I don't know how you're gonna balance it out but, I don't know, Yeri seems to suit you?'

'Right? That's what I thought!' Hoseok said.

'But you're the youngest so we have to protect you, so if you really want to do this, you're going to have to be extremely discreet. No one can know!' The Leader continued.

'Hmm, I don't want to hide stuff from Armys' Jungkook sunk his head again.

'Yeah well, it's only a little secret. We seem to hide that we're doing just fine when in reality we're seriously dying inside when it's nearing the end of promotions' Yoongi supported.

'We hide the fact we still have to diet' Taehyung added.

'And that we get no sleep' Seokjin said.

'And the fact that we are still young men! Of course we'll get attracted to girls! Who wouldn't?!' Jimin exclaimed.

'Yeah... you're right, we hide a lot' Jungkook acknowledged. 'Ok, I can hide it from the fans but... how do I actually approach her?' He asked, shyly.

'Go on Jimin' Taehyung nudged, as if Jimin was the expert.

'Me?' Jimin smiled, 'well... just ask for her number' he stated simply.

'What?! Her number? I can't do that!' Jungkook yelped, 'I can barely speak to her!'

'Oh my god, it's just a number!' Jimin explained, 'that's like the first step to any relationship!'

'Yeah, you're gonna have to grow some balls too, maknae' Yoongi added coldly, causing the other members to laugh.

'He's right' Seokjin chuckled, 'Aw is our little Jungkookie really going to be the first one out of all of us to do this!' He sincerely said.

'Hey, I've done it before!' Jimin reminded them. 'Seulgi and I still talk you know! We're just really careful now '

'Yeah, now, after all those stares you used to give her whenever you were around her' Taehyung remembered.

'Hey... I couldn't help it' Jimin said, shy. 'Anyway' he continued, trying to take the attention off of him, 'Kook, you're going to have to ask for her number. Be a man!'

'Yeah but...' Jungkook already had a million butterflies in his stomach just thinking about it - 'Why am I so damn shy!' he silently cursed at himself. 'I don't know when I'll next see her!'

'Now. She's a few doors away, isn't she?' Yoongi said.

'I can't just barge in to their dressing room, what about all her other members... Oh! I know!' He exclaimed, suddenly turning to Jimin with a grin: 'Jimin hyungg~'

Jimin burst out laughing, 'Yah! Aegyo won't work on me, kid!'

'Hyung~' Jungkook continued, 'can't you text Seulgi to pass Yeri's number to me?' He begged.

'Heol, is a girl really making him like this?' Seokjin whispered loudly to everyone.

'Oh! That's not a bad idea..' Jimin said, 'but that's an easy option. Don't you want to go talk to her again?'

Jungkook shook his head, 'Not yet.'

A couple moments of silence passed as all the members waited eagerly.

'Ok, fine' Jimin agreed. The members roared, applauding, as Jungkook's grin grew so so wide, across his whole face.

'Good luck, kid' Namjoon said to Jungkook, 'remember - be careful. No one can know'

'I will.' Jungkook nodded.

--
heyyy guys! a little longer chapter since the last chapter was so short >< ahdhjdjd the love story is finally progressing oooh ~ isn't kookie so innocent and cute ahjdjd

i also wanted to mention that i only have a week of my summer holiday left and then it's back to school 😭 so i'll try to post as much as i can but idk how busy i'll get after :/

but thanks to all the readers that have voted! this story's slowly progressing and im so happy :) ok, bye until the next part!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

294K 13.2K 42
❝their relationship is bitter; but he makes it sweet❞ started; 5.21.2017 finished;11.22.2017 ©-EROTICA ||| highest ranks: #5 in taegi
45.8K 2.2K 39
One sided love of jeon jungkook to his best friend's twin, who is also his best friend, Kim yerim. Also yerim who got confused over her own feeling...
13.4K 437 6
2.0 | an alternate universe compilation for jungri. FOR YOU AND I a jeongguk & yeri fanfiction pasteldna, 2017
42K 2.2K 27
❝ Playing hide and seek with a fugitive is really interesting, isn't it? When the fugitive just wants to have you in his arms. ❞ ༺༻ ➳ Romance / Dram...