Raped

By geeesuschrist

Ella's just a regular girl living life to the fullest. Until one night out clubbing, she's raped. Her past st... More

Chapter 1: Help
Chapter 2: I'm Here
Chapter 3: Cry
Chapter 4: Let It Out
Chapter 5: Not me
Chapter 6: Again
Chapter 7: Before
Chapter 8: Like He Hurt Me
Chapter 10: Lies
Chapter 11: No More Lies
Chapter 12: Crash
Chapter 13: For You
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: Destined
Chapter 16: Stronger
Chapter 17: If only
Chapter 18: Hell
Chapter 19: Attached
Chapter 20: Alive
Chapter 21: Coming Back
Chapter 22: Anything
Chapter 23: Hide
Chapter 24: Queen
Chapter 25: Why Me?
Chapter 26: Love
Chapter 27: A Broken Promise
Chapter 28: Hello
Chapter 29: Brother's
Chapter 30: I Promise
Chapter 31: Always
Chapter 32: Forever
Chapter 33: Time
Chapter 34: I'll Pull It
Chapter 35: Secrets
Chapter 36: Flashlights
Their House
Chapter 37: Past Life
Chapter 38: Trust Issues
Chapter 39: Mothers Intuition
Chapter 40: Brotherly Bond
Chapter 41: Mine
Chapter 42: Sad Soul
Chapter 43: Not Again
Chapter 44: Any Cost
Chapter 45: Won't Forget
Chapter 46: Moments
Chapter 47: Breathe
Chapter 48: I'm Home
Chapter 49: You Did This
Epilogue

Chapter 9: Truth

436 10 1
By geeesuschrist

SARGENT BENSON

"I need you to run a background check on Ella"

"Why?"

"I feel like she isn't telling us everything" I explain.

She's hiding something from us and I don't know why or what it is. This case has to be rock solid before we go to court. Or before we find him at least. He hasn't raped since Ella. That was 5 weeks ago.

Why?

"Hey, I think you need to see this" she yells over to me.

"What did you get?"

"So when I did a background check on Ella I couldn't find anything so I went farther back, Ella didn't exist until she was 16"

"Her real name isn't Ella, run her face with facial recognition" I sigh.

Why would she not tell me who she really was? I am here to help her. Why did she lie to me? What is she hiding?

"Fin go see if you can get anything else out of Ella, like her real name" I order.

"Got it" he says as he gets his coat as he stands up.

~

"Hey, I got something"

"What did you get?" I say as I walk over to her desk.

"So I ran her face through facial recognition and turns out she's not Ella Braille, she's Christina Hernandez" she explains as she looks over to me.

"Did you run her a background check?"

"Yes, and turns out she was put into witness protection when she was 16" she says.

"Why?"

"She was raped when she was 16, she went to the police but she then recanted her story"

"Why would she do that?" I ask.

"Th FBI got involved, turns out Christina was our perps first victim since then he's raped and murdered nearly a hundred victims across the country and she was his only living victim" she looks up at me.

"Get Ella or Christina in here now" I bark.

I march to my desk and sit down. I run my temples in frustration. She should've of told us she was a victim once before. But why did she recant her story. It makes no sense.

Unless, he raped and threatened her again. But why do he stop raping. Maybe he knows she's pregnant. He could be stalking her. If she doesn't tell me everything I can't help her. She has to be truthful with me. If she doesn't I can't protect her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 10.8K 40
In which a young woman's life turns around for the better when she walks into a bar and has a connection with an older man. An Ethan Dolan...
24.6K 570 18
The Dolan Twins, Ethan and Grayson Dolan, were bullied throughout school. They got into a lot of fights because their bullies, Tyler and his "gang"...
74.2K 1.4K 29
A girl lost her family and is trying to find her happiness again..will this boy that she meets help her do that?
517 38 39
Charlie's past has to come out she can't keep running forever... Ever since she killed her first victim shes had a change for blood and has gone mad...