Fear Is How I Fall * Bucky Ba...

By GingerEyes

*Based On Captain America: Winter Soldier* Anne Shmidt was under the curse that her father had placed her in... More

Fear Is How I Fall * Bucky Barnes/ Winter Soldier Love Story*
Chapter One: I Am A Ghost * Re-done*
*Note*
Chapter Two : The Crow And The Fire Bird
Chapter Three: Moments Of Rest
Chapter Four : Not So Fast
Chapter Six: The Weak
NOT YOUR NORMAL MUTANT!
Chapter Seven: You'll Never See Him Coming
Chapter Eight : I Am Still Alive *Added on*
Chapter Nine: A Girl That Cant Be Touched * Added On*
Chapter Ten: Staying This Way?
Writer's Note , Please read.
Chapter Eleven: The Confussing Battle
Chapter Twelve : But I Knew Them
Chapter Thirteen : Just A Girl He Used To Know
Chapter Fourteen: We Are Both Ghost's Now... *Added On*
Chapter Fifteen : You Are My Lover Bucky!
TEASER FOR SPARKS FLY * Added On*
Writer's Note
Teaser For Dark Skies

Chapter Five: Seperate Ways

5K 109 12
By GingerEyes

Bucky's P.O.V

Last Night:

That's one down.

One to go.

The pressure is onto me now. I haven't been so close to a woman in that kind of way before ( or what I remember). She was kind, forgiving and very fragile in my presence. She was strong also as her hand touched my disfigured arm. She looked up to me and seemed to forgive me on what I tried to do. Yet that wasn't my intentions, I was just curious on her character.

I was curious about her  as she was rather beautiful inside and out. The kind of beauty that age wont kill away.   But she will remain pretty even after I take her to HYDRA's headquarters.  I now made myself weak and vulnerable in her presence after my actions. Her personality traits make me want to see her again, and perhaps maybe even again.

But I have more time to think about that once I actually return her to HYDRA. There we can hang out when ever I wish.

Its going to be hard to take her down. Trust me it's not going to be easy.

Anne had turned to the window that I shot from.  The door was wide open as Nick Fury , my victim was taking his last breaths of life . He is going to die with the liver shot heavily pouring into his blood stream.

The soldier had jumped when it all happened, he had no idea that it was coming. He rushed to the directors side as he quickly turned to the window then looked away. He mustn't have seen me as he went the other way. I must be blended into the setting as I was on top of a building a couple away. He was tired I bet with fighting me and taking Anne shopping. He was angry though as he asked her something. She had pointed at the window I  had left out of . He had nodded as he tried to follow my tracks.

I was faster compared to him. I put the gun to my waist as I rushed to jump to the next buildings. The captain was no where to be seen as I kept on jumping.  Steve Rogers has to do better then that to get revenge on me for killing his employer.   I always enjoy a bit of a chase, but I cant fight tonight. I want to keep his death on hold. Alexander hadn't told me to kill him, yet.

I had heard a window smash and I knew that maybe I might had underestimated him . He had grunted as he had tried to give me his power, by throwing a disk. The disk easily was heard through my ears as I caught it with my hand. I stared him in the eye before I tossed it back and jumped to the ground. The distraction just gave me a chance to escape him.

I kept on running as I knew that there would be only a certain amount of time before he would see if I was still there. I didn't leave a trace for him to track me down. I quickly taken a deep breath as I turned to a dark ally to report the assassination.

I pulled my fingers to my belt as I pulled the phones lock off. I pushed the side button for a answer, it taken a while for Alexander  to reply. When he did he was in a professional tone.

'Is it done? "

"Yes targets been hit . " I said.

"How about the girl?"

I taken a deep breath as I said the truth to him. He was going to find out anyways" Spotted, not shot. too distant".

I may have lied a bit but it was the main conclusion of what happened . Alexander was disappointed at me once again . He seems to be getting annoyed at me over this woman, She is however no big rush.

"For Gods sakes! Come back to the headquarters immediately!"

Anne's P.O.V

The Next Day:

No one spoke of Nick today. The office was silent as many people hadn't came to work. Nick Fury's friend must have asked the workers to take the day off. The few who stayed must have been close to the director.

I stood in the white room with Steve Rogers and his workers. The two women were very silent as he wanted to keep to themselves. The redhead had pulled the covers away to study the body. I was horrified by the look of his body so I turn away from him.

Steve had placed his hand on my back as I began to re-feel my emotions from the past night.  The thoughts of the killers warm trust, now the horror of his betrayal. For a moment I thought that he was giving up .

There's still so many questions that haven't been answered . Who woken me up? Where is he now? How did he even find me? Or is my prince charming the man that killed Nick Fury? Should I tell them about last night?

The man apparently see this only as a job. He shown compassion towards me last night. But shown that he was a man with a killer personality. He shown this to me by dropping his weapons and coming towards me. He let me touch his beautiful arm with the red star.

 I turn back to Nick's face as I stared for a few moments. I remembered his last words to me and wondered what they had meant.

Keep your eyes open.

If only I known him longer. Then it would have been clear on what he had told me.  Steve had turned his head when the second woman had told us that it was time for us to depart our ways from the body. I knew that I was over looking every detail about what went on when I was with the murderer. I thought that it would help me to figure out what Nick wanted me to know.

I was the one who placed that blanket on top of him. I couldn't take to look at his corpse anymore as I was saddened on letting him go. Even though we knew each other for a few hours, I knew that he seemed to be fond of me. I, to him as some sort of hero that was just discovered.

He was taken away from a few SHIELD agents . Steve and the women had walked away as I stayed to look out of the window. I should have stayed with them, yet I felt like I was pulled away, they knew this man longer then I did. I felt somewhat responsible for Nicks death as I was breaths away from his future killer.

It seemed as if the clouds were sad too as the sky was grey and the people below were dressed up in black. There's so much I need to learn about this time era , and so much I need to hide from . I  am only a child in this world as I begin to slowly walk on these streets of New York all over again.

"Excuse me Miss Shmidt?" Said a voice.

I turned to Alexander who had curved a smile on his face. In his hands was a clipboard  as he waited until he got my full attention. He must feel really bad about the loss of his friend Nick Fury. They were really close. 

Yet it didn't seem that way at all. He seemed normal like he was yesterday when I first met him. He could always be hiding up his emotions like a few others here that I seen. That's something I noticed, a lot of people have been like zombies around here not showing what they really felt. That's odd for me.

"Sorry, I just wanted to talk to you for a moment" He said handing me a piece of paper "For you to write on"

I nodded as  he passed the pen as well. Whatever he is asking its probably going to be recorded or something. I kept my head down as he was asking the questions. I placed the paper on a table.

"Was it true that you were at the presence of Nick Fury at the time of his death?"

I wrote down a yes and handed him the paper. He had nodded as he passed it back to me.

"Next question: Were you encountered by Nick in anyway?"

I wrote down a yes and handed it back to him. He nodded to me again then once again passed it back.

"Good, I have one last question. Did you so happen to hear what they were saying to each other?"

I written down a no. I honestly had no idea as I had a encounter with the Winter Soldier. Once again, I passed it to him and he seemed shocked and passed it back.

"How come? You can explain anything we are just trying to figure out Nick's murderer. Do you know anything about him?"

I guess if it might help for the case I might as well tell him. I written down everything about him kidnapping me , trying to kill me twice and me saving Nick . I also added our close communications together just before he killed Nick. Then when he gotten the paper back he was interested in my response. Then he told me something that I wasn't expecting to hear.

"Well I guess that you might be answering a few more questions about this man. Anne, you are under my custody until we figure out who this man is. It appears that this man is fond of you. Your safe here , for now that is."

Before I could answer, I was guided to my room: A  blank white room with no windows . There was a bed and toilet , the basic things that I needed. The door was glass so I could be watched at all times. Once I was inside, Alexander had shut the door behind me and locked it. I am so confused right now. 

Where is Steve Rogers?

Where are the other women ?

After a while staring at  him, he had told me that it was for my own good. He  wanted the best for me, especially since I was  survivor of the Winter Soldiers wrath.

 The Soldier is so important in my life now: In both a mystery and a horror. He would try to kill me, yet he had a soft spot. He now is everywhere in my life , it may be temporary. But he will forever be in my memory.

Bucky's P.O.V

She's finally caught.

Yet Alexander needs a story to share.

"She cant just vanish now, she's too known now. It would have been so much easier if we followed the plan . " He told me over the phone.

I felt like Anne is a animal that needs to be set free and to be shot in the wild. Her eyes must be shaking scared, as he doesn't know what is going on. A man that worked for Nick Fury, the person she saved once but failed the second locked her up in the headquarters. She of course would be wondering where her friends went off.

 But tonight, the job will be finished.

Done.

At least I hope it is.

This is starting to get too much for me to handle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 220 25
"Your hands are scarred from murder, and yet, I trust them completely." Her words ended and she stopped breathing. The red haired girl I had come to...
33.4K 1.1K 51
*read 'who could love a broken girl' first* *warning contains smut and mentions of violents* we continue where we left of. but it is far from a happ...
21.5K 477 51
Scarlette Romanoff was always known as a wild card. She had her own set of rules she followed. She did her own thing. But when Coulson calls her back...
20.2K 629 59
*CURRENTLY BEING EDITED - EDITED CHAPTERS HAVE THE NUMBER WRITTEN WITH NO NUMBERS* When Tony first met Grace, she had just climbed out of a cryogenic...