Caught up

By AshCash775

Anastasia Zula, straight A student, doesn't cause no drama and has only one friend finds her self caught up i... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
IMPORTANT !!!
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty.
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter twenty three

951 33 3
By AshCash775

Anastasia

Graduation was in less than 2 weeks and I was so nervous and excited.

Excited because I would finally be done with school.

Nervous because school ending, meant college time.

I've applied at Louisiana state, New York university, a few in Florida, and Texas state.

I've always wanted to get accepted into new york but, I didn't wanna be far away from August.

We haven't talked about what would happen to us if I went off to college. I honestly don't even wanna bring it up but we would have to talk sooner or later.

"I can't believe my little baby gone graduate." Chris said in a grandma voice while pinching my cheek.

I swatted his hand away and laughed as I continued my search for a dress to wear on graduation day.

I dragged Chris with me since Myko was helping her mom with errands.

"Me either. I'm so glad it's over though." I told him, examining a spaghetti strapped black dress.

"What you think bout doing for college?"

"Well, I was thinking nursing. But I want to take a photography class also." I told him deciding on the back dress. It was gorgeous, it was spaghetti strapped and it went just above mid thigh.

I walked over to the shoes section with Chris following behind me.

"That's dope, I'm proud of you Anastasia. Question though."

"Yeah?"

"How you and Aug gone go bout college?" He lifted his brow.

I honestly didn't know how to answer the question so I didn't.

I held up a pair of lace high heel pumps. "These are cute right?" He stale faced me so I nodded. "Right."

"Don't play with me man. Wassup?"

I pouted at we stood in line.

"I'm afraid he will wanna break up with me if I leave the state." I admitted.

He scoffed." Girl please. We talkin bout the same nigga who beats everybody ass over you."

I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help but smile a little.

"I guess. I'm just gonna talk to him."

The worst thing he could do was break up with me. Which I'm praying to God that doesn't happen but, I can't stop what he wants to do.

I love that boy more than anything in this world. I can't imagine losing him.

"Aye I can tell you some shit but ion want you speak on it just yet?" He stated seriously, changing the subject.

"Of course."

"I'm really feelin Myko." He admitted.

I couldn't help myself as I started cheesing like a fool. He shook his head and laugh at me but I didn't care, this was great.

"Oh my God. This is amazing because she likes you too- oh shit!" I blurted out, placing my hand over my mouth.

Few weeks ago, me and Myko had a girl talk one night and I brought up her and Chris. She said she really did like him but, she was also scared because we all knew how Chris was with females.

I'll be damned if he hurts my best friend. Even if he is like my brother.

He started grinning like a fool and rubbing his hands together.

I rolled my eyes but smiled as it was my turn in line.

"Is this all for you ma'am?" The young lady asked me.

"Yes thank you." I told her while slapping Chris's hand for spraying the perfume they had on the counter on me.

He smacked his lips. "Always wanna act like somebody mama."

The lady laughed while putting my stuff in the bag.

"Are y'all together?"

"No." We said in unison.

She smiled at him as I laughed to myself. "Well, maybe we can hang out sometime?"

Chris scrunched his face up." Girl bye. Not with that damn bump on yo' lip." I gasped and slapped him upside the head.

I took my bag from her while her face went incredibly red from embarrassment.

"Alright you're cancelled for the day, let's go." I drug him out the store.

******
"Babe I want you to see my- oop my bad." I nervously grinned seeing August on the couch talking to some guy as I walked in.

"Wassup baybeh I want you to meet somebody." He told me as him and the other gentleman stood up.

Since I was closer and I could fully see his face, he resembled August a lot.

"Mel, this Anastasia, baybeh this my brother Mel." I smiled at him and held my hand out but he rejected and hugged me.

"How ya' doin baybeh? You a cute lil' thang'." I blushed.

"Ease up fool." August mugged him making him chuckle.

I laughed. "Anyways, I have to start studying. I'll leave y'all to it. It was great meeting you Mel."

"Ooh my baybeh brotha' got him a lil school girl and likewise love." He winked at me.

August pulled me into him and kissed my lips repeatedly before kissing my temple.

"Love you baybeh. Ima be in there in a second."

"I love you too."

"Wait a gah damn minute. My nigga you just said "love"? Mel asked in shock.

I laughed before walking off leaving August to explain.

Around an hour later, I was fresh out the shower in a big T shirt with my glasses on and my books spread out across the bed.

I rested my chin on my fist as I read through my history book.

I was writing down notes when August came in the room and laid on the part of the bed that wasn't covered.

"Lemme see watchu' got love." He told me as he rubbed my thigh.

I handed him my notebook full of notes while taking my glasses off and rubbing my eyes.

"Damn you smart as shit." He shook his head putting the book back down.

"I guess." I chuckled, closing all my books.

I leaned back to lay in the bed and turned towards him so he could wrap me in his arms.

"You know I been fuckin' with you for bout 5 months now and I ain't take my baybeh on a date yet." He spoke up, running his fingers through my hair.

"So? As long as I'm with you, I don't care what we do." I told him softly.

He smiled at me, running his finger over my bottom lip.

"Mhm I know. But shit, I'm takin you out tomorrow night love." I grinned at him. Excited for my first real date.

I nodded at him and kissed his perfect lips.

He sucked on my bottom lip before slipping his tongue in with mine.

Our heads bobbed in sync as we kept up with each others pace.

My hand was tangled in his hair while his dragged and felt over every inch of my body.

He lips trailed down to my neck, leaving a trail of kisses all the way down to my shoulder.

He left wet kisses all over my neck again, kissing one spot making me let out a moan.

"Let dat' shit out baybeh." He whispers in my ear, gripping and slapping my butt in his hands. Sweet Mary Jesus.

He grabs me and lays me down so he was on top and swiftly pulls my shirt over my head before taking off his own.

He kisses me again all over my neck, going lower this time making me moan his name out.

His lips found there way over my stomach and my thighs, kissing on the inside of them.

"August." I moaned out, feeling his lips kiss my love through my underwear.

Just as his fingers were on my underwear to pull them off, the doorbell rings.

We both groaned out. August looks down at his pants to see a situation happening before looking back up at me, irritation written all over him.

I tucked my lips in to keep from laughing as he got off of me.

"Shut ya' ass up and get the damn door." He walks into the bathroom.

I got up and slipped my shirt back on before taking a deep breath to calm myself.

I opened the door and smiled but it quickly dropped just as my heart sank into my stomach at the same time.

I froze. The guy from the store who threatened me was standing right in front of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 10.3K 27
Rewriting this story because I kinda hate it Probably slow updates will contain "mature" language mentions of depression, SA Mostly follows the sh...
Trust Me By Diana

Fanfiction

11.2K 185 12
Seven is in college, studying criminology. She has a very lively personality and can get along with anyone, but is also reserved and therefore doesn'...
192 0 31
Ally was a typical straight A student. Everything in her life was perfect. Until one day, she was framed for a crime she didn't commit. As a punishme...
697K 9.4K 17
Hazel Montana comes from a family of wealth. Her mother being a retired surgeon and her father being a businessman. She takes on her passion for make...