Chapter Ten

Anastasia

"I'm ready to go." I whined.

It was finally morning and I was dressed and ready to leave this place.

I was just waiting for a nurse to bring me my discharge papers.

August came over and kissed my pouty lips.

"Cut it out Anastasia." He told me sternly but it was adorable.

I blushed and smiled at him and returned the kiss.

He smiled at me, shaking his head.

"Lil innocent ass. You so cute." He told me as he massage his hands through my hair.

There was a knock on the door before the nurse came in and rolled a wheelchair in.

"Alright Miss Zula, here's your prescription and discharge papers. Please make sure you take your medicine twice a day or the pain will only get worse." She informed me.

"She definitely will be takin them." August replied while the nurse chuckled handing him anything.

"Alright honey come on and I'll wheel you out." I groaned as August pinched my thigh telling me to stop.

I got in the wheelchair and we left out.

August told her to take us out front so Sneak and Myko could pick us up.

They soon arrived shortly after, Sneak being extra as ever.

"Awe shit they let a real nigga free! Wassup baybeh!" Sneak yelled out the window as Myko got out to get in the back.

I shook my head laughing at his goofy self.

"Hello sneak."

"Get in the back woe' and let a real nigga drive." August opened the driver door after he got me in on the passenger side.

Sneak mugged him and flicked him off climbing in with Myko and kissing her forehead.

I gasped." Is this love?" I squealed.

Myko blushed as the guys laughed at me.

"She my lil sushi roll or whateva." Sneak shrugged.

"Y'all gone stop playing with my fuckin name." Myko said blankly.

"Language." I scolded as she tucked her lips in.

August chuckled and grabbed my hand resting it in his lap.

"You know we love ya' Su Young." He turned a corner.

We all laughed, our laughing came to a halt when we heard sirens behind us.

I seen blue and red flashing light in the side mirror.

"Fuck man." I heard August mumble as he was beginning to pull over.

"Where yo piece at?" Sneak asked him.

"It's on me nigga." He huffed.

I looked in the rear view seeing the cop still in the car. I bit my lip thinking. Think Ana, think.

I don't know what I'll do if August ever got caught, and right now is a big possibility he can go to jail. Even me. I can't let that happen.

"Give it to me." I told him as he looked at me stupid shaking his head vigorously.

"Hell fuck no."

"Hurry up and give it to me." I raised my voice a little louder surprising myself.

He reached into his pants and pulled the small handgun out hesitantly giving it to me.