Chapter twenty three

Anastasia

Graduation was in less than 2 weeks and I was so nervous and excited.

Excited because I would finally be done with school.

Nervous because school ending, meant college time.

I've applied at Louisiana state, New York university, a few in Florida, and Texas state.

I've always wanted to get accepted into new york but, I didn't wanna be far away from August.

We haven't talked about what would happen to us if I went off to college. I honestly don't even wanna bring it up but we would have to talk sooner or later.

"I can't believe my little baby gone graduate." Chris said in a grandma voice while pinching my cheek.

I swatted his hand away and laughed as I continued my search for a dress to wear on graduation day.

I dragged Chris with me since Myko was helping her mom with errands.

"Me either. I'm so glad it's over though." I told him, examining a spaghetti strapped black dress.

"What you think bout doing for college?"

"Well, I was thinking nursing. But I want to take a photography class also." I told him deciding on the back dress. It was gorgeous, it was spaghetti strapped and it went just above mid thigh.

I walked over to the shoes section with Chris following behind me.

"That's dope, I'm proud of you Anastasia. Question though."

"Yeah?"

"How you and Aug gone go bout college?" He lifted his brow.

I honestly didn't know how to answer the question so I didn't.

I held up a pair of lace high heel pumps. "These are cute right?" He stale faced me so I nodded. "Right."

"Don't play with me man. Wassup?"

I pouted at we stood in line.

"I'm afraid he will wanna break up with me if I leave the state." I admitted.

He scoffed." Girl please. We talkin bout the same nigga who beats everybody ass over you."

I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help but smile a little.

"I guess. I'm just gonna talk to him."

The worst thing he could do was break up with me. Which I'm praying to God that doesn't happen but, I can't stop what he wants to do.

I love that boy more than anything in this world. I can't imagine losing him.

"Aye I can tell you some shit but ion want you speak on it just yet?" He stated seriously, changing the subject.

"Of course."

"I'm really feelin Myko." He admitted.

I couldn't help myself as I started cheesing like a fool. He shook his head and laugh at me but I didn't care, this was great.

"Oh my God. This is amazing because she likes you too- oh shit!" I blurted out, placing my hand over my mouth.

Few weeks ago, me and Myko had a girl talk one night and I brought up her and Chris. She said she really did like him but, she was also scared because we all knew how Chris was with females.

I'll be damned if he hurts my best friend. Even if he is like my brother.

He started grinning like a fool and rubbing his hands together.