Chapter Five

Anastasia

2 weeks later.

It's finally May which meant my birthday was approaching.

It didn't mean anything, I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 12. That was the age my dad told me you're grown now, figure shit out on your own.

I haven't talked to Key since I was at Kings house two weeks ago, I also haven't spoken to him either.

I see Key around school every day hanging with the girls she used to always talk about.

I choose to be the bigger person and show how it hasn't affected me and will not talk to her again. Doesn't matter how long we've been friends.

She hurt me.

I sighed loudly as I laid across my bed. My life was boring, everyday I do the same thing. School, eat, fight with my father, sleep, and repeat.

Just this morning I accidentally dropped an empty bowl for my cereal and woke him up.

He came downstairs and yelled at me and choked me.

I shook my head and decided to get out my thoughts if I wanted to be in a decent mood today.

I was about to get up when my phone vibrated.

Gunz- Wassup beautiful? 1:12pm

I sat thinking if I should respond. Maybe I can get a little info? No Anastasia are you dumb?!

I bit my bottom lip as I started typing.

Hello there-. 1:17pm

Gunz- I'm having a kick back tonight. I want you to slide thru baby.- 1:19pm

I would never go to such a thing, I get really nervous around a lot of people. But if I say yes I can get his address?

Okay sure. Where is it? 1:21pm

Gunz- 3250 Royal St. 1:22pm

Bingo.

See you later.- 1:23pm.

I got up and went into my closet. It was a little cold out so I settled on a blue jeans and a long white sleeve shirt.

I started to walk out my bedroom but I knew if walked to his house he would be upset with me.

I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone from my purse.

I scrolled through the contacts till I found the one I was looking for and hit call.

On the fourth ring he finally answered.

"Hello" he spoke with his accent heavy.

"Hello there king." It was quiet before I heard chuckle to himself before speaking.

"Wassup Miss Anastasia?"

"Nothing. Are you busy? I need to talk to you."

"We talkin now. Wass good lady?"

"Can we talk in person?" I responded softly.

"Aight. You want me to come get you?"

"Yes please if you don't mind."

"Ion mind baybeh, I'll see you." He responded before he hung up.

I blew out a breath and put my phone away.

Why does everytime I talk to even if it isn't in person he makes me feel.. happy? A breath of fresh air?