Chapter fourteen

Anastasia

The next day I was dreading to go to school. I knew the people who was recording uploaded the video of me, and I was probably all that everyone could talk about.

Finishing with covering up the small marks on my face, I left out the bathroom before pulling on my jacket and zipping it up.

I grabbed my backpack and left out the room and headed downstairs.

Mrs. Camilla was in the kitchen drinking coffee as soft gospel music played as I was leaving out.

"Goodmorning honey. Have a good day." She greeted me.

"Goodmorning, and you too. Is Myko gone already?" I asked her softly, grabbing an apple out the big bowl of fruit on the counter.

"Yes, she told me to tell you she was sorry for not waiting, her teacher wanted her early for a make up test."

"Okay. Well I'm off to school."

*****

"I promise you, I'm gonna fuck that girl up. She won't see it coming."

"Language."

"Sorry. Like what the hell? How you gone jump a girl who has a best friend that is literally psycho? Congratulations, you played yourself." Myko rambled.

I just chuckled and shook my head at her, not at all amused.

This was her normal self that I grew to love.

I chewed on my fries quietly as I notice a few stares my way.

"I really wish people would quit staring." I mumbled.

Myko snapped her head up and scrunched her face like she tasted something sour.

"Damn a bitch must be looking good if you all staring!" She yelled out causing me to stare at her blankly.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

She cheesed at me and laughed.

"Any who, I gotta go finish this test or I get more detention, but I'll see you at home." She rolled her eyes before giving me a hug and leaving the cafeteria.

I sat quietly by myself in the loud lunchroom filled with obnoxious teens.

Today August finally comes back and I was excited. Telling him about yesterday, not so much.

I literally was stuck on the phone with Chris for two whole hours last night as he hounded me about telling him and I was wrong if I didn't.

I understand where he was coming from but, he should also see where I'm coming from to.

We are talking about August's reaction to me getting jumped by my ex best friend and two other girls. He's gonna jump for joy.

At this point I just didn't know what to do and it was killing me.

A few minutes go by before a Caucasian boy with brown hair and tattoos all over him even his face, sat in front of me.

I quirked my eyebrow up, a little confused as to why someone like him was sitting with someone like me.

"Anastasia right?" He questions, not looking up from his sandwich.

My eyebrows shot up again surprised he knew my name.

"Uh.. why?" I spoke softly. 

He finally looked up and stared at me with no emotion on his face.