Chapter twenty four

Anastasia

"Uhhh.." I stuttered out as he just stares at me. Making me extremely uncomfortable.

"Baybeh who dat' is?" August yelled from the back.

I heard his heavy footsteps meaning he was coming to the door.

I didn't move my eyes but I felt August wrap an arm around my waist before looking over at our guest.

"The fuck? What the fuck you standin on my porch for?" August spat out, stepping in front of me.

He put his hands up fast in surrender." Nah bruh we family. Soon as I found out miss lady was witchu I came here. I apologize for the shit I said to you by the way." He admitted looking over at me.

August looked at him for a minute before motioning him inside.

I slickly took steps to make it back to the bedroom so I didn't have to sit in on this. 

"Alright well I'm just gonna-" I pointed my thumb in the direction of the room." Go."

He squints his eyes at me before he sat on the couch and patted the spot next to him.

"Sit'cha ass down Stasia." I groaned a little making my way over.

I sat down next to August, he put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it as he always does.

"Aight talk woe'. I ain't got all night."

"Aight. I been fuckin wit Gunz since back in the day. I was round there bout two weeks ago and he was talkin bout some girl set him up. He told me it was you and to follow you and shit so he could make his move. He wants yo ass dead lil mama." He confessed to me.

My mouth was open in shock. I didn't even know what to say honestly. I thought it would just blow over since we haven't heard anything about it but, I guess not.

I looked at August and he seems to be in deep thought as he bit at his bottom lip.

"Alright so what the fuck am I suppose to do? Run?" I blurted out.

August gripped my thigh in his hand.

"Stop cussin. Ima take care of it. Don't even stress it man. I preciate it Corey. Now fuck outta my house." He nodded towards the door.

I kissed August on the cheek and told him I was going to the room.

I shut the door before plopping on the bed on my stomach and burying my face in the pillow.

I let out a groan.

"Baybeh."

"Hm?" I turned over to see him leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.

"You know I ain't lettin shit happen to you right? Nobody gone fuckin touch you."

I rolled my eyes and sat up against the headboard.

"I'm not worried about that, I mean I am but this isn't the first and pretty sure it won't be the last that someone will wanna kill me." He chuckled lightly, making his way into the bed and laying his head in my lap.

"Watchu worried bout then? Talk to me love." He looked up at me.

I smiled at him while running my hand through his hair.

Maybe this is the time to bring college up? I could probably just ease it into a conversation and see where it goes.

"Are you gonna break up with me when I go to college?" I blurted out. I mentally slapped myself in the face. Nice way of easing it in Anastasia.