Chapter Eleven

Anastasia

It was Friday already which meant it was my birthday. Yay.

I still had school which that's where I am now. I walked today since August was sleeping when I woke up and I didn't wanna bother him.

I knew he would be mad at me but that's what I was doing before I met him.

He loves me. I won't ever be able to get over them words he told me a week ago. I've never experienced love before but with him, everything just seemed normal.

And I'll be damned if I let that go.

I yawned quietly as I made my way to my locker after third period to retrieve my book I would need for next class.

I opened my locker as I seen someone walked down the hall with balloons and a bag in hand.

"What in the world?" I mumbled to myself.

The person made their way to me as I finally notice it was Myko. This girl.

"Happy Birthday best friend!" She handed me the balloons and the bag that said happy Birthday in pink writing and glitter.

"Thank you so much. What is it?" I looked in the bag seeing the most beautiful red dress with long sleeves and it had an open back.

"You are wearing this tonight, you're 18 now girl. We celebrate!" She exclaimed.

I thanked and hugged her before putting it safely in my locker.

The balloons won't fit so I would have to carry them around which I didn't have a problem with.

I made it a few minutes early to my next class seeing the teacher wasn't here yet.

I sat down at my desk hearing my phone vibrate.

I opened the message and chuckled to myself.

August 💘- ima beat your ass lil girl. I told you bout walking. - 1:04pm

I'm sorry you were sleeping and I didn't wanna wake you. I'm okay, in 4th period. I'll see you later ❤-1:06pm

I began writing my name on a blank piece of paper feeling my phone vibrate once again.

I started grinning from ear to ear.

August 💘- love you.- 1:08pm

I love you too. -1:09pm

The teacher came in as I quickly put my phone away and waited for the lesson to start.

Today will be a good day.

****

I sat outside the school patiently waiting for August to pick me up.

I had headphones in so I didn't hear anyone approach when I felt someone tap me.

I looked up and seen Key standing in front of me with her arms crossed.

"Yes?" I asked her softly as I wrapped my headphones up.

"How have you been Ana?" She asks me.

"Fine." I simply told her as I seen August pull up as I got up.

"I see you and King are getting pretty cozy." She followed behind me.

I stopped in my tracks and turned towards her and gave her a sweet smile.

"See you later I have to go." I turned around and began walking again as I heard her mumble something that made me stop again.

"That's why he came and fucked me last night."