Chapter Twelve

Anastasia

I opened my eyes but quickly shut them as I seen the sun killing them with its brightness, making my head hurt.

I grabbed my head as I raised myself up slightly looking around.

What happened?

I seen that I was in August's bed fully clothed in the birthday dress Myko bought me yesterday, I breathed a sigh of relief.

I looked on the table and seen two small pills with a glass of water and a sticky note on the glass.

Bet you regret that shit now since you feeling like shit? Take this it'll help. I'll be back soon love. Errands.

Love you,

Aug.

Regret what? What in the world did I do?

I stopped myself from thinking to hard since my head was really killing me.

I quickly popped the two pills in my mouth and washed them down with the water.

I laid myself back down and closed my eyes.

I was exhausted.

Before I knew it I was out.

*****

"Wake up love." God?

I didn't respond as I still laid with my eyes closed, I was way too tired. If it was god, he knows I'm too exhausted to acknowledge anything.

"Anastasia." Wait

I groaned softly turning over and opening my eyes a little.

When the blurriness went away, August was siting on the end of the bed rubbing my back softly.

I smiled faintly while yawning.

"Goodmorning." He chuckled before getting up.

"Aint no morning it's almost 4."

My eyes widen a little. "Oh goodness, I can't believe I slept in that late."

"Can't believe alot of shit you did last night." I heard him mumble as I got out the bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked while grabbing some clothes out my bag to shower.

He chuckled slightly walking over to me.

He brushed my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead twice.

"Clean up and I'll give ya the rundown on your not so innocent ass bout last night." With that he left out leaving me with so many questions.

What happened?

Was I that bad? Oh no.

A little over thirty minutes I was refreshed and in clean clothes, although I still felt like I got hit by a train and it backed over me.

I pulled my hair up in a bun as I walked into the living room seeing Sneak laid out on the couch with his mouth wide open.

I laughed softly and took a seat on the other couch next to Chris greeting him with a soft smile as he was licking a piece of paper.

"Wassup babygirl? I bet you slept good." He told me as I scrunched my face up.

"What did I do?" He simply just chuckled, shaking his head.

I put my fist on my chin to hold my self up as I desperately thought back to last night.

Okay Ana. What do you remember?