The Academy - Book II Editing...

By emmyles

*This book features very mature content! If you don't like your men dominant stop now because this is your o... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight part A
Chapter Twenty - Eight part B
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six Part B
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine (Epilogue)

Chapter Fifty Six part A

4.4K 212 63
By emmyles

Chapter Fifty Six

Ah'Taria - Lucas and Kayla's Room at the Palace

Slowing his step as they approached the patio doors Lucas turned to smirk at Jacob and Kevin. "You know Kayla, Ebony and the kids are down there, right?"

Shaking his head Kevin looked around puzzled, "Okay?  Why are we stopping here then?  Let's go say hi to the women and play with the kids."

Sighing Lucas pointed toward the newly repaired balcony, "Down there they are discussing any and everything they'd never even think about in front of me, Jacob or Kae."

Blankly, Kevin stared from Lucas to Jacob, "Are you serious?  We're supposed to stand up here and listen to them talk about only the gods knows what?"

Jacob heaved a sigh before he moved closer to the banister to peer down at them.  "Be quiet before they realize we're here."

"So," rocking back on his heels Kevin laughed quietly, "we're going stand in the shadows and eavesdrop on them?"  When both men nodded his lips kicked up, "But why?"

"Shut up and listen or go down there and watch them stop talking," sighed Lucas impatiently. 

"I swear you both act like they are talking about the secrets to the universe," joked Kevin shaking his head.

"They are talking about things a lot more important," snapped Lucas.  "They are talking about the little things that makes them happy."

Taken back Kevin stared at Lucas's face.  "I would have never thought you'd care if you made Kayla happy...”

Gritting his teeth Lucas sent Kevin an annoyed look.  "If she's happy I'm happy."  Rolling his eyes he continued, "I threw Kayla a huge extravagant party and gave her an emerald necklace for her birthday two years ago. I thought I'd done a great job."  Pausing to watch Kayla talk animatedly to Ebony causing him to smile a little. "I learned later that even though she was appreciative she'd rather have just spent the day with me and the children."  Tilting his head a little he stared longingly at Kayla, "I care if she's happy."

Kevin frowned, "Wow!  I'd thought I'd never see the day an Ah'Tarian would care about someone like that."  Shrugging he looked at Kayla, "Did you ask her what she wanted?"

Lucas made an affirmative sound as he scratched his head, "I'd found an image of the necklace laying around our rooms and she'd been talking about a party Ruby Hand's parents threw for weeks.  I thought she wanted the party and the necklace."

Puzzled now Kevin watched Kayla, "But she didn't?"

Lucas gave a pained look, "The necklace was something my mother wanted.  And she'd been talking about the party because she'd found it distasteful and gaudy."

Trying not to laugh Kevin turned to see Jacob eyebrows raise in amusement and a small hovering over his lips.  Sighing he tugged on his ear before turning his attention to what Ebony and Kayla were talking about.

******

Sipping the sour lemonade Ebony lips puckered as her eyes squinted when the sour liquid hit her tongue. "Kayla are you feeling okay?"  Trying not to gag she set the cup down.

Confused Kayla bottom lip poked out a little as she looked up from her device, "I'm fine.  Why do you ask?"

"Why is this lemonade so sour?" Pointing at the offending drink she snapped. "It doesn't even taste like you've add sugar or water!  It's like you just juiced some lemons and gave it to me!"

Kayla picked up her full glass and took a tentative sip.  She smacked her lips and shook her head, "No it taste fine."

Appalled Ebony snatched her cup and took a sip.  "This is horrible!"  Setting the cup back down she sighed dejectedly.  "And where are Jael Quinn's butter cookies?"

Kayla shook her head with a scoff.  "Ruby Hand decided she'd pay a surprise visit to my parents so I left before getting them." When Ebony lips turned up in distaste she laughed.  "I know right,” slapping the table she said loudly, "I can't stand that bitch."  Picking up a sweetmeat she popped one into her mouth, "Jael Quin sent me a message saying it had taken her two hours to get that whore out of the house."

"She's such an opportunistic, royal-hungry, slut.  Before Kaelen she was fucking Houston Wilde."  Looking at the sugared date she tentatively bit into it, "You know the guy that used to be the seventh seat."

Turning her face up Kayla nodded, "I know right!  Kae's such a man whore."  Kayla wiped tears of merriment away as she stared inquisitively at Ebony.  "Speaking of sex," looking around to make sure the kids were busy she gave a conspiring look.  "What did you and Jacob do during your two days of rest."

"Nothing much." Ebony gave Kayla a naughty smile before she popped the other half of the sweetmeat into her mouth.  "He took me to this place that had all types of things laying around."  Pausing to make sure she had Kayla's full intention she placed both her hands on the table.  "There were these beams that he liked when I first saw them I had no idea what they could be for."

"Really," asked Kayla excitedly.  "What else?"

Eager to talk about her two days Ebony continued, "There was this table with a hole in the middle."  At Kayla's confused look she went on.  "The table spun!"  Ebony used her hands and showed a spinning motion.   "Basically, he laid under the table, his dick goes through the whole.  I could get on top and ride him or suck him off.  He'd make it spin."  Blushing she smiled brightly, "It felt so good when I was riding him."

Kayla expression was thunderstruck and a little upset.  "Wait!  You're saying that the table could turn while you were pleasuring him?"

Nodding enthusiastically Ebony continued, "There was this pulley thing too.  Jacob strung me up in it in several different ways.  It was my favorite!  He'd swing me back and forth and all I could do was take it,“ a small shiver ran up and down her spine as Ebony remembered.  With gleaming eyes she continued talking about the straps.  After several minutes she smiled "I begged him to install them in our rooms."

"Wait," started Kayla staring at Ebony appalled.  "Wait a fucking minute.  Why hasn't Lucas taken me to a room like that?" Rising she looked up at the balcony.  "I need a damn two day rest like that."

Ebony grabbed Kayla's arm and tried to pull her back down.  "Where are you going?"

Staring at Ebony as if she'd lost her mind Kayla snapped, "To find Lucas.  I want a two days of rest."  Sitting down she stared curiously at Ebony, "Do you worry of him getting you pregnant?"

Laughing Ebony released her arm.  "Of course not!"  Turning to look at Mekhi and Kayo she continued, "Ah'Tarians can only have one child and he's had his."

"Um," began Kayla trying not to laugh at her logic.  "Ah'Tarian women can only have one child.  I don't think that applies to men."

Ebony frowned as and thought this tidbit of news over.  "I'm not worried. Mekhi was a wonderful surprise but I doubt he could pull it off again.  Plus I would prefer not to give him another child."  Scratching her arm she sighed, "It's like he's using them to keep me."

"You definitely aren't wrong," mumbled Kayla turning to stare at Lucca, Sapphire and Layette.  "Lucas and I were talking of having more children but as of yet nothing has come of it."

"Oh," picking up a strawberry Ebony took a bite.  "You want to have more children with Lucas."

Laughing Kayla turned to stare at Ebony.  "Of course I do.  I love him."

"Uh huh," sighed Ebony watching Mekhi turn to look at them.

"Ebony, do you love Jacob?"  Kayla stared questioningly at Ebony waiting for a response.

*****

Jacob stared down impassively wondering how Ebony was going to respond.  After what seemed like several minutes he watched her blush and nod her head.  Turning on his heels he grabbed Kevin's arm.  "Tell me about the serum you used to impregnate Laurel."

Kevin shrugged while he let Jacob pull him into the corridor. "What's there to tell?  It only worked once, the side effects were minimal and Laurel gave me Ada."

"Why isn't Ada still alive?"  Jacob stared at Kevin waiting impatiently for him to tell him.

"Ah," rocking back on his heels he laughed.  "Ada isn't alive because she never left Rayia."

Perplexed he scratched his head.  "Could you just tell me in plain Ah'Tarian what I want to know?  If I'm injected I can get Ebony pregnant with my child and -?"

Rolling his eyes Kevin pointed toward were they'd just came from.  "She just said she doesn't want more children."  Watching Jacob eyes start to shift he sighed.  "If you got Ebony pregnant there is a 50/50 chance your child would take after her.  Ada took after Laurel and I never brought her to Ah'Taria to raise her chances of becoming an Ah'Tarian."

Jacob gave Kevin a devilish smile.  "I believe Ebony and I should have another wonderful accident."

"Not so wonderful to her," mumbled Kevin with a shrug.  "But it's whatever.  Come to my lab and I’ll give you the injection."  Pursing his lips he smiled, "There is one side effect you should know though -."

"Side effect of what," inquired Lucas as he walked out of his rooms to join their conversation.

"Jacob would like the injection that I used to get my Laurel with child," provided Kevin.  Seeing Lucas eyes light up he shook his head, "I'm assuming I should prepare two doses."  At Lucas's pensive look he rolled his eyes.  "You and Kayla just need to keep trying."

Lucas shrugged, "I'm hedging my bets."

"Yeah," laughed Kevin.  "Oh yeah the side effects are -."

"The same issues Kaelen face," interrupted Jacob.

"Yeah there's that but," pointing to his face he smirked.  "There's the issue of your aging slowing down more than it already is."

"Are you saying the reason why you still look like that is because of the serum?"

Kevin ran a hand over his cheek forlornly. "I can make myself look older but I can only keep the form for a while."

"How is Kae going to age," asked Lucas trying not to smile when he remembered Kaelen passing out.  "Is he going to age like a normal Ah'Tarian or like you?"

Jacob shifted uncomfortably, "So you're saying I'd be extending my life for how long."

"Think original," came Kevin's mumble as he looked away.

"Original?"  Shocked Jacob stared at him trying to wrap his mind around what he was saying.  "How long did originals live for?"

Lucas pursed his lips, "That's a turn off.  I remember my mom saying they lived until their bodies fossilized."

Kevin stared down at his tapping foot, "I can try to eliminate that side effect but chances are I won't be able to."

"Would Kayla and my children be able to live as long as I live," asked Lucas.

"As long as you live they would live," answered Kevin looking away.  "But ask yourself do you really want to live that long.  You're both young and have millenniums to live already."

"Hmm, so if I want Ebony to have my child I would have to suffer through living forever?"  Looking at his feet he frowned, "Did you know this when you injected yourself?"

"Of course not," snapped Kevin staring them as if they were fools.

"And bringing Kaelen to Ah'Taria activated the live forever part of the serum," continued Lucas.

"Yes," came Kevin's terse reply.  Seeing that they were still considering the serum he smiled hopefully.  "Maybe one of you can tell him about the side effect."

"No," came their voices in unison.

"Why are you all standing out here," came Kayla's soft inquiring voice.  "I told you I thought I heard them," she continued to Ebony.

"Yes you did," came Ebony's reply as she stared at them.  "Are we interrupting you?"

Jacob stared into Ebony's eyes to see if she'd heard any of their conversation.  Smiling seductively he shook his head, "Nope."

Kayla smiled overly bright at Lucas.  "I was thinking we should go on a two day, two night mini-vacation like Jacob and Ebony."  Staring into his eyes she made sure to convey she wanted it to be just like Jacob's and Ebony's two days.  Swaying her hips seductively as she walked toward him she gave him a teasing smile.  "Don't you need rest?"

"Sure," smiled Lucas giving Kevin an 'I told you so' look.  "I'll make arrangements for us to do it in a -."

Kicking him in the shin she put her hands on her hips, "Now Lucas."

Cocking a brow Lucas grabbed her arm, "Jacob watch the kids.  Kevin we need to bring that to the councils attention but first prepare a dose for me."  Smirking at both Jacob and Ebony, he and Kayla vanished.

Pretending he didn't know what she and Kayla were talking about he stared into Ebony's eyes.  She loves me, he thought.  "What did you and Kayla talk about."

Ebony eyes closed in relief she sighed, "Nothing."  He wasn't listening.  Quickly trying to clear her mind she smiled, "I did tell her about our two days though."  Staring to where Lucas and Kayla had been she laughed, "I believe she's tired of being treated like she'd break."  Turning to get the kids she mumbled, "I'm sure he didn't always treat her like that though."

Watching her walk away he cleared his throat.  "Stop watching her ass she's mine."

"I have to find someone like her," whined Kevin as he watched her walk away.  "She's almost perfect."

Chuckling he looked at Kevin, "Isn't Kayla perfect too?"

Shaking his head he mused aloud, "She's perfect for Lucas and a little too related to me for my taste."  Watching Ebony talk to Easley he sighed, "She has the perfect mix of fight in her to make her charming and just enough fear to make her desirable."

"Find your own," growled Jacob.  "Prepare the shot for me."

"Are you going to discuss it with her first," asked Kevin already knowing the answer.

Shrugging Jacob stared coldly at Ebony.  "She's not leaving ever.  Plus you saw," pausing he smiled.  "She loves me."

Shrugging Kevin brightened, "Well I'm going to go play with the kids."  Checking the time he smiled, "You have an appointment in an hour with Kaelen and the dignitaries from Dayum."  Waving he walked toward Ebony and Easley, "I'll talk to you more about it tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 796 25
[𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐱 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐔] [𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐱 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞] [𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭] Previously known as "Obsessive". The A...
77.6K 2K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
359K 10.8K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
3.1K 797 32
"Beauty can be lethal as it is alluring" Story of a bullied loner girl. Violet has grown up all her life with being bullied and abused.Her father has...