Controlled

By dallasmox

THIS BOOK IS ABOUT STOCKHOLM SYNDROME READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Jessica(jess) is an innocent 19 year old who wor... More

Comments...
The characters
The girls
Meeting jax
The break-in
The kidnap.. maybe
Our first conversation
Chapter 7
Where is she???
Capter 9
Part 10
What happened to us!
I want him
Worst day of my life
Morning after!
OMG!!! 1k
Saving the boss and boss lady
Family
Aftermath
What...
Jack pov
little did he know
saving her part 1
saving her part 2
2 years later
What to do
My family
everything and more
time skips
his death
a funerals and a wedding
Pet
Birth
epilogue

marking

2.8K 51 18
By dallasmox

important a/n at the end of chapter and sorry about all the pictures 

I am awaken to a feather like feeling on my chest, fluttering my eyes open I see jack on top of me sucking my neck. Realising I am still naked I freak out and try to push him away but he won't move.

"Shh love it only me" he soothing voice reaches my ears, still not calming down I push and push at his chest but he won't move, panic take over while his just confused.

Breathing heavily I try to form a sentence "wh..at d..i..d yo..u d..o?" I question him
"Love calm down I didn't do anything" I don't feel pain anywhere but we are both naked and I woke up to him sucking the life out my neck any normal person would if u was in a relationship like ours.

I calm down and just look at him but he still doesn't move we just look into each-other eyes connect together, its like we are looking into each-other souls, his dark brown eyes looking into my bright blue ones.

Before I could register what happened his lips crush into mine filling both of us with passion and lust. My arm wrap around his neck pushing him closer to me his hands grip onto my hips paralysing me to the bed, my arms reach around his torso leaving  my hands on his back he begins to sucking and biting my neck a loud moan escapes from my mouth.

His hands fill up and down my carves as he sucked across my neck levying marks everywhere, I can't stop the moans from coming out while my nails scratch up and down his back. Pulling his face back up to mine I smash his lip to mine his hand travel up and grope my boob as my nails dig into his back I'm sure I drew blood. I moan into our kiss as his plays with my boobs.

Suddenly his pulls back gets up and walks into the bathroom I just lay there stunned not knowing what to do. I just lay there looking at the ceiling till I hear a loud laugh from the bathroom door. I look up and see jack standing there with a toothbrush in his hands watching me.

"Enjoying the view" I smirk at him
"You could look like a horses behind and I'll still enjoy looking at you" he smirks back at me as heat crawls up my body to my face.

I turn away from him trying to hide my blush, sensing him coming closer I try and push myself more into the bed. He climb into bed behind me yet I still didn't turn around his hands snake around my body pulling me to him, without warning he bites down on my neck a loud squeal yelps from within me as I try to get away from him but he doesn't let me go. 

His hand go to my side and rest on my rib cage, without warning he attacks me tickling everywhere he can reach, my laugh is going out of control, tears brimming in my eyes, my breath is coming out uneven has I try to pry his hands off me but he doesn't let go still attacking me as I squirm under him. 

"St.--st.--stop" I breath out I didn't actually thing he would but he does he turns me to face him, looks deeps into my eyes leans right down so our lips and close to touching but no I can feel his breath on my face. 

"What was that love?" he questions me with a mocking smirk. Not answering him i push on his bear chest trying to get him off me, he pulls back slightly still looking at me his dark eyes travel down to my lip then back to my blue orbs with out even a second thought his soft lips plunge on to my dry ones, electric volts take over my body sending goosebumps all over my body, his hands roam down my body and rest on my hour-glass cures as mine travel up his back and into his silk hair. 

Without thinking I quickly push myself away from him stand up and grab the closets pillow to me with one big whack I smash the pillow into his face. I remove the pillow to see for the first time his eyes light up not by much and I'm pretty sure no else would have notice it but I did. 

Then he laughs not his normal sinister laugh I'm use to hearing this one was light and almost cheerful as he grabs a pillow I run to the other side of the bed putting some distance between us, he chucks the pillow at me from across the bed as I use the pillow I have to protect myself, not that it do much . as we attempt to hit each other from across the bed I didn't even have time to run as he jumps across the king size bed and grabs my waist pulling me on to the bed still with a pillow in both of our hands we start attacking each other. 

I curled my knees into my stomach as jack hits me over and over with a pillow both of our laughter fill the room. This is how every morning should be but I know it will never be like that cause I'm controlled by a gang-leader. 

After our laughing fit  I went to get ready for the day while jack went to his office, once I done my morning routine I stood in my wardrobe trying to find something to wear deciding on a tight red patten dress with snake skin heels (dress and shoes below) curling my hair and putting on some eyeliner, blush,mascara and lipstick. I add a charm bracelet that was in the wardrobe and long sliver neckless.   

walking out the room feeling amazing I head downstair into the kitten where every one is eating, walking in I keep my head down to avoid eye contact with any of the boys. walking to the top of the table I sit to the right of jack with Kol across from me like every other time we eat at this table but now chloe is sitting next to him so everyone on that side has moved down one. 

After sitting down I finally look up and glance around the table to see everyone looking at my neck. At first I was confused than mine and jacks antics from this morning came back and I realise my neck probably looks like a hover has sucked on it all night.

Ignoring all their glance I look up a jack to see him smiling once we make eye contact we both couldn't hold it in as we burst out into laughter with everyone joining us. after some small talk and finishing breakfast. we all depart the boys going off to do work out of the house, jack went to his office to finish an important project that I'm not aloud to know about, and Kol took chloe out to get some clothes and there thing she will need. 

being in this house with nothing to do is boring, I don't feel like reading or watching a film and jack is busy so I don't want to disturb him. then and idea came to my head I could go on the roof. grabbing a blanket and some food I head upstairs once I get up the first flight of stairs I walk past jack office trying to decide if I should tell him where I'm going so he doesn't freak out. 

Putting everything down I knock on the door waiting a few second before I here a 'come in,' walking into his office he looks up to see who is there. 

"Love I told you I'm busy, what is it?" he says almost agitated. Wow his mode has done a drastic change since this morning. Decide to not anger him I put on the best smile I can and answer him calmly. 

"i know i was just telling you I'm going to go on the roof to relax if you need me" 

With that I walk out his office not waiting for an answer I pick the stuff back up and continue my journey to the roof. 

********

I've been sitting on the roof for a few hours watching the world go by, I'm currently standing at the railing watching a bird in the tree. I heard the door open behind me turning I see jack stalk over to me. I stay at the railing waiting for him to reach me. 

When his is finally standing infront of me he lands his hands on my hips bones and pulls me to his chest wraps his arms around me and puts his head into my neck. I wrap my arms around his back and rest my head onto his chest, I can hear his heartbeat racing. 

"Jack"

"hmm" 

"Are you okay?" I ask worried something is wrong

"I'm stressed princess" he answers pulling me closer to him 

I don't know what to say or do to help him so I just stay and hug him. pulling back I grab his hand and walk him to one of the sofa, sitting him down I straddle him put my arms around his neck my hands in his hair and my face on his shoulder as he rest his hands on my curves holding me in place his head went to my neck as he started kissing from my ear to my shoulder. 

after sitting there for a few minutes just hugging I pulled back to look at him, he has stress lines on his face, his eyes are dull and there is deep dark bags under his eyes. moving one of my hands out of his hair I take it to his cheek and rub small circles on his face, jack leans into my hand closing his eyes I see his face start to relax and the lines slowly fading. 

"I want to bring the light back into your eyes" I whisper to him 

"I never had light in my eyes love" he whispers back with pain in his voice as he opens up his eyes to look at me 

"ill give you light in them, I want to make you happy" I honestly tell him 

"Ill break you then kill you before you can" he tells me without looking away from my eyes not knowing how to respond I put my head back into his neck and move my hand back to his hair.

I don't know how long we have been sitting here for I lost track of time, jack taps my shoulder all of a sudden I pull back to look at him with a confused face without saying anything he makes a movement with his hand for me to stand which I do he stands along with me grabs my hand, walks me to the railing that is to the side of us that I haven't look over yet.

Standing behind me he wraps his arms around my body, holding me to him like a safety blanket.

"Look over there" jack softly whispers into ear while pointing into the distance. 

Following his finger I see a 3 tall mountains, I didn't know were there. The sun is just setting on the horizon about to go behind the mountains. The sky is  tuning a light orange colour with a touch of pink, not a cloud in the sky it is breathtaking view. 

"Its beautiful" I whisper back. 

"That it is" jack seductive voice reaches  my ears. 

After watching the sun go down we went back to the sofa, jack sat down with me beside him and my legs laying over his, my head on his shoulders while he is running his fingers through my hair.  Today has been so good, jack is being so nice today I wish everyday could be like this.

**** 

After some time of just sitting and relaxing with each other, we went down to the kitchen for some food, its late the boys still aren't back and I don't know where Kol and Chloe are. 

Walking into the kitchen Mary is there cleaning, as we walk in she turns to us as she hears us walk in. 

"You two hungry?" she questions, both of us nod as she pulls out two plates from the oven and hands them to us, we walk to the table and sit down like always jack sits t the top of the table while I sit to his right. 

After eating dinner we go back to our room, I sit on the bed and pull out a book while jack goes for a shower. Once I've read a few pages jack comes back out into the walk in wardrobe, when he comes back in the room he gets into bed beside me kisses my neck, then grabs his phone off the bedside table. 

"I'm going for a shower" I tell him as I get up off the bed, just as I'm about to walk into the bathroom he clears his throat. Turning back to him to see what he wants he has an eyebrows raised and a mocking smirk on his face. 

"Forgetting something?" I rack my brain to see what I could be forgetting then it comes to me. 

"Can't I have one shower without you watching me?" I ask with my best puppy eyes, and just like that he was putty in my hands as he nods his head.

Once I finished in the shower I walked into the wardrobe to get changed setting with a tank to and botty shorts I get into bed, curl myself around jack as I start to drift off jack starts to rub circles on my back. 

"goodnight love" he whispers onto my forehead before kissing me and fulling asleep  

Thought out the night I wake up to find jack on the other side of the bed on his front with his arms above his head, link together. Rolling over I lift his arm up and tuck myself under it so we are cuddling again. 

Some might thing I'm crazy for staying with after he basically told me he was going to end up killing me but there is just something in my heart pulling me to him its like our hearts and souls our tied to each other. I can't help but want to be with him no matter how much it hurts me, I know I should be putting myself through this but I can't stop. 

With these thoughts I full back asleep. 

****

When I woke up I was alone, it is early afternoon and all I want to do is go back to sleep but my stomach had other plans as the loudest inhuman noise came from it informing me I was hungry. 

Jumping out bed I got in the shower and had a quick one just incase jack came in and caught me, after the shower I go changed into an ivory dress with a peach sash along with louboutin nude red velvet heels with little bows on the back,straightening my hair and applying some lipstick,eyeshadow, eye liner and mascara. I'm good to go now. (outfit below) 

Walking down stairs I can't find anyone in the house at all, going to the kitchen Mary and Chloe are in there talking, they haven't notice me yet so I walk up to chloe as quietly as possible from behind I wrap my arm around her. She flinches like usually if someone touches her, turns to me ready to hit me but me being her best friend knowing she won't do any damage I just laugh at her. 

After I've calmed down I sit next to chloe on the bar stool as Mary put food infant of me and i dug in after eating me and Chloe go and chat she fills me on all things about her and Kol. they sound like that our perfect for each other, we talk about yesterday with what happened with me and jack she doesn't know about the extra parts of our relationship, but hopefully ill be able to tell her soon.

Once we all catch up we go to the living room and watch Netflix to catch up on riverdale and wait for the others to get back, Chloe told me they went for a business meeting somewhere. Half way through two episodes everyone came back and into the room we are in. 

"oh look sleeping beauty is awake" Ryder mocks me

I give him the best death glare I can mange as he smirks at me suddenly I realise jack is in the room and I just looked at Ryder. jack walks over to me grabs me by the arm pulls me up to look at him in the face and in the loudest voice I have every heard jack shout in his screams in my face. 

"Jessica! Get up stairs! NOW!" my eyes stretch wide as I look at him not wanted to anger him as he seems in a bad mood I walk out the room walking past Kol he whispers to me quickly before jack turns to see us. 

"Be careful his mood is terrible today" I give him the best smile I can mange and run out the room. 

While in our room waiting for jack my hand starts to shake and my mind runs wild with what he going to do. Hearing his footsteps coming up the stairs my nerves go into overdrive. He barges into the room the door hits the wall with how much force he uses making a hole in the wall, he slams the door shut locking it. 

still yet to say anything to me he walks over and stands infront of me as I sit on the bed wishing he just say something so I can know what his thinking, still without saying a word he reaches down grabs me by the hair and yanks me up to me feet his eyes shameless roam over my body, eyeing every inch making a  motion with his finger for me to turn witch I do scared of what his going to do. 

Turning around I stand there waiting for his instruction, I can feel him getting closer to me, as he gets right behind me he grabs my hips push me on to the bed that we were standing next too, not looking at him I put my face into the bed I don't move or make a sound until I feel his hand land on to my ass in the most painful I've ever felt. 

After spanking me five times he pulls me back up by my hair, tuns me around and looks at me, his eyes are black with no emotions what-so-ever his shutting me out. Without a word he looks me dead in the eyes so I know his serious in the most robotic voice you could imagine he says words to me that make my heart speed up, my mind go blank and my body freeze. 

"Strip down! Now!" 

____________

A/N-just want to let you guys know that beside all the gang stuff and a few little things that this story is actual about me and my ex, I've just changed the names. 

next chapters going to be really hard for me to write so don't know what it will be up 

Hope you guys liked this.

 Little cliffhanger there, until next time. 

vote,comment and share 

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 7 9
"Little fire don't test me" he said with a rough voice. "Am all about patience with you but here I draw the line!" "I don't want you to, I want you t...
5.7M 137K 54
BOOK 1 ▬ ▬ ▬ YA/NA (18+ recommendation) # 3/4 of this book is a SHIT LOAD OF SEX SCENES...
87.3K 1.3K 25
You were a 21 year old who witnessed a crime committed by a mafia, not to long after you were kidnapped . You are now in the hands of a mafia leader...
46.8K 1.5K 47
Jessica Peterson, the good girl, the honor roll student, she wouldn't dare color outside the lines of her everyday life. Matthew Espinosa, or should...