Coincidence vs Faith

bookswithcorina tarafından

Life is definitely not easy...but how complicated can it be?... •This story is NOT real! 🚫 A Kristian Kosto... Daha Fazla

I. Beginning
II. Hospital
III.What actually happened?
IV.Cece's kitchen
V. Hotel-bar in Ukraine
VI. The cause
VII. Hospital-Cece's room
VIII. Hospital-Kristian's room
IX. Hospital hall
X. Hospital
XI. Cece's bedroom
XII. Street in Russia
XIII. Park in Russia
XIV. Street in Russia
XV. Kristian's room
XVI. Concert arena in Bulgaria
XVII. Kristian's room
XIX. Hotel bar in London
XX. Hotel bar in London
XXI. Kristian's hotel room
XXII. Hotel yard
XXIII. Cece's house-Cece's bedroom
XXIV. Cafe bar in Russia
XXV. Kristian's house-Kristian's room
XXVI. Concert arena in Russia
XXVII. Snakes building

XVIII. Airport

33 5 0
bookswithcorina tarafından

Cece is standing in the departure lounge, alone, talking on the phone with her mother. 

Amelie(says seriously): Cece, you said you'd come home today.

Cece: I know but Kris told me last night that we have to go to London. I swear I didn't know!

Amelie: Your father said thst when you come home, he won't allow you to go anywhere with anyone until you turn 18. 

Cece: But, mom, I really didn't know that we would go to London. We'll stay there only two nights. After that, we come back to Russia. I am so sorry that I am telling you now , but I've just found outabout it at 3 a.m.

Amelie: Fine, I'll talk to your father about it. Just be good there, okay. 

Cece(sighs): I can't be bad even if I try. 

Kristian arrives next to Cece, holding two bottles of juice in his hands. 

Amelie: Okay, Cece, bye. 

Cece: Bye mom. (says ending the call)

Kristian(says laughing): "I can't be bad even if I try"

Cece(rolls her eyes): Meh...mom told me to be good in London...what could I even do there?

Kistian(smirks): Who knows

Cece: Anyway, my parents already think I'm bad...

Kristian: Really?Why?

Cece: I don't know...once, someone spilled wine on my dress at a birthday party and my parents thought I got drunk....but I didn't even drink. And a friend from Romania is smoking and I had to keep her cigarettes so that her parents wouldn't find out and my parents thought I was smoking. Oh, and one day, I was sick and I was dating a guy who was 4 years older than me and my parents thought I was pregnant...but I didn't even do it with him.

Kristian: Your parents are too paranoic. 

Cece(sighs): Yea.

Kristian: But...sorry if this bothers you...but, why didn't you do it with your ex?

Cece(laughs): Um...because I am waiting for someone special and because I've dated him for only 1 month and a half...I know you probably have different expectations from me because you still associate me with Cece from that dream. 

Kristian: And because we live in the 21st century. 

Cece: Okay, then, I just found out something else different between the real you and the one from that dream. 

Kristian(asks confused): What exactly?

Cece: You know, in that dream, you told Lily that I was your first. 

Kristian: And who said you won't be?

Cece(says sarcastically): "We live in the 21st century"

Kristian: Men..maybe you and I are an exception.

Cece(says smiling): Okay...

Kristian: Speaking of that dream, it is so weird that those people actually exist...the murerers, those fans...

Cece: And the fact that Misha went for a walk with Milena. 

Kristian: He told me that they keep in touch now. 

Cece: Does he know about that dream?

Kristian: No....we're the only one who know... 

Cece: Good. (smiles)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.4K 65 16
***IN EDITING PROCESS*** With All my Heart, All my Time, Everything Else, and All my Life is a sweet and hilarious story, that you will enjoy reading...
59K 2.8K 47
σk...sσ тнıs ıs мy ѵєяy ƒıяsт вσσk тнαт ı ωıłł вє мαkıηg. 🥀ωαяηıηg🥀 •cяıηgє • α łσт σƒ нσяяıвłє gяαммαя • вα∂ sρєłłıηg • (・∀・) ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴀʀʀʏʟ...
17 0 13
This story is not a true story and also I'm sorry if the math doesn't add up there are also triggers such as rape and Death if you can not handle the...
16.5K 1K 20
EDITED..!! "Why baby... I don't want to live but I live because of you.. you died for me.. why... I want you so bad.. I want to see you smile I want...