Coincidence vs Faith

By bookswithcorina

Life is definitely not easy...but how complicated can it be?... •This story is NOT real! 🚫 A Kristian Kosto... More

I. Beginning
II. Hospital
III.What actually happened?
IV.Cece's kitchen
V. Hotel-bar in Ukraine
VI. The cause
VII. Hospital-Cece's room
VIII. Hospital-Kristian's room
IX. Hospital hall
X. Hospital
XI. Cece's bedroom
XII. Street in Russia
XIII. Park in Russia
XIV. Street in Russia
XV. Kristian's room
XVI. Concert arena in Bulgaria
XVIII. Airport
XIX. Hotel bar in London
XX. Hotel bar in London
XXI. Kristian's hotel room
XXII. Hotel yard
XXIII. Cece's house-Cece's bedroom
XXIV. Cafe bar in Russia
XXV. Kristian's house-Kristian's room
XXVI. Concert arena in Russia
XXVII. Snakes building

XVII. Kristian's room

31 5 0
By bookswithcorina

It's late at night, Cece and Kristian enter the room and he turns on the lights. 

Cece: Is it 3 a.m. already?

Kristian(says,looking at his watch): Yes, 3:05 a.m. 

Cece: I thought we would come here earlier. 

Kristian: Um...this is the time that we would come to the hotel room every night actually. 

He walks towars the bed and Cece follows him.

Cece: Why did Sasha hate me so much though?

Kristian: She's one of the crazy fans. They are all hoping to date me. 

Cece: Oh...what girls...

Kristian(says, sitting on the edge of the bed and taking his shoes off): You shouldn't have told her that you know her name. She probably thinks that you are weird now. 

Cece: I don't care. 

Kristian takes his shirt off, yawns and lays on his back. 

Cece(asks sweetly): Are you tired, baby?

Kristian(says, yawning again): Yea...can you turn off the lights?

Cece(asks surprised): What?!

Kristian(says, looking at her): Can you turn off the lights? I can't sleep with the lights on. And I have to wake up at 6:30 because I have to take a shower and at 8:00 I have a meeting with my manager. 

Cece: Uhm...okay...

Kristian: And around noon we have to fly to London. Some of the Eurovision contestants and I are having a meeting. 

Cece: Why?

Kristian: I don't know for sure...to celebrate, I guess. We won't be many. We'll be 6 people, I think. Isaiah told me this afternoon, but I forgot to tell you.   

Cece: Hm..okay?

Kristian(says, rolling on his stomach): Can you turn off the lights now?

Cece sighs, turns off the lights and goes on the balcony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 19 1
The only thing left of him was his diary. That stupid diary he had made him write. The thing felt pointless now. How was it meant to help him, if he...
Dopamin By krisko

Fanfiction

595 42 7
- a kris gustin fic "Zame, si čisti dopamin" "Zame, še bolj si te želim" "Ko zadane me nežen tvoj dotik" "Noč postane žareči mozaik" Katrina Petrova...
2.4K 65 16
***IN EDITING PROCESS*** With All my Heart, All my Time, Everything Else, and All my Life is a sweet and hilarious story, that you will enjoy reading...
3K 124 76
This is a bit of my life... My love life and my crush. Basically this is a diary of every day I see him and what happened on that day... I'll be writ...