Mission Impossible ➳ HS. AG...

By stylesftariana

In which two agents with a heavy hearted past meet again during the most important mission of their lives. More

Mission Impossible
Trailer: Mission Impossible
File 1: The One with the Reunion
File 2: The One with the Big Mistake
File 3: The One with the Plan
File 4: The One with the Waste of Time
File 5: The One with the Forgotten Memories
File 6: The One with the Denial
File 7: The One with the Difficult Catch
File 8: The One with the Guilt
File 9: The One with the Captivity
File 10: The One with the Trap
File 11: The One with the Anger
File 12: The One with the Guys Night
File 13: The One with the Restless Night
File 14: The One with Her Revenge
File 15: The One with the Birthday Bash
File 16: The One with the Unexpected After Party
File 17: The One with a Year Spent with Him
File 18: The One with the Silence
File 19: The One with the Great Rescue
File 20: The one with the Horrible Jokes
File 21: The One with the Dark Dreams
File 22: The One with the Luck
File 24: The One with the Sleep Deprived
File 25: The One with the Moth (Not a Butterfly)
File 26: The One with the Suspicious Privacy
File 27: The One with the Bloody Knuckles
File 28: The One with a World Without you
File 29: The One with the Incident
File 30: The One with the Jealousy
File 31: The One with the Big Deal
File 32: The One with the Stubbornness
File 33: The One with the Strange Feeling
File 34: The One with the Night Out
File 35: The One with the Lost and Found
File 36: The One with the Shower Walls
File 37: The One with the Great View
File 38: The One with the Truth Being Told
File 39: The One with the Damage
File 40: The One with the Negative Thoughts
File 41: The One with the Unsaid Goodbyes
File 42: The One with the Denial
File 43: The One with the Missing Piece
File 44: The One with the Ball to Crash
File 45: The One with the Revealed Secret
File 46: The One with the Used
File 47: The One with the Guilty Pleasure
File 48: The One with the Loud Hallways
File 49: The One with the Secrets That Never Stay Secrets
File 50: The One with the Uncontrollable Rage
File 51: The One with the Regret
File 52: The One with the Set Up
File 53: The One with the Betrayal
File 54: The One with the Annihilation
File 55: The One with the Vengeance
File 56: The One with the Consolences
Quick Note

File 23: The One with the Bad News

2.1K 73 33
By stylesftariana

.

.

- Abigail -

.

.

I fell to my knees at the sight, hot tears streaming down my face as I crawled my way over to Ashton. He was surrounded by red, red, and even more red and he was either unconcious or dead, but I could only assume the wrost. His skin and lips no longer had their own vibrant color, they were pale and icy cold, and I didn't forget to notice the blood that coated his dry, colorless lips. I didn't care that my clothes were soaking in his blood, I didn't care at all. I desperately clutched onto the material of his shirt and bowed my head forward against his chest, he was gone, my ashton was gone. I broke into loud muffled sobs, tightening my grip onto his shirt because I didn't want to let him go, not now, not ever, and definitely not again.

I lifted my head and dares to take in the colorless features upon Ashton's face, my hands are shaking relentlessly as I slowly reached out to brush a finger along his cheek bone, and a strangled sound leaves my mouth as I run my fingers through his hair. My chest ached and ached the longer I stared at my one and only Ashton Irwin, "Please, please be unreal," My voice cracks, tears blurring my vision as I hugged his lifeless body, my arms tightening around his neck, begging for this to be nothing but a nightmare, "I beg of you, d-don't take him away from me." I whispered into the crook of his neck, taking another strangled breath but it comes out more of a sob.

I lean my weight onto one hand that's resting on the floor and my other reaches over to push back the damp hair from his forehead, pressing my lips into a hard line as I stared at his colorless face. My head tilted from side to side as I examined him, the pad of my shaky finger tips brushing along his cracks lips, trying to remember the last conversation we ever had..

~*~

"Abigail, can you grab me my charger? It's in the top-right drawer," He forms puppy eyes, begging me to do so and usually I don't fall for these tricks, but this boy has the cutest ones ever. I huff and turn to the drawer, fingers wrapping around to knob, "Wait, no, never mind. I'll get it, don't bother," His words are rushed and he's hastily making his way over go me but it's too late, I pull the drawer open and the first thing I see is a small, black box. I gasp and bring a hand to my mouth, blinking rapidly as my mind registered the sight, "Ah, you weren't supposed to see that..." He closes his eyes and lets out a deep breath, rocking back and forth on his feet.

"What's this?" I asked the most obvious question with the most obvious answer and he drags a hand down his face, tugging at the ends of his hair. "Is this what I think it is, or was going to be?" I ask he looks down to the floor, nodding. My fingers take the small box into my hands and I just observe the tiny thing, this was unreal. This wasn't happening, was he actually planning to propose to me sometime this week?

"I was waiting for the right time," He rubs the back of his neck, nervous. I notice how he suddenly avoids my gaze and it makes me lose interest for the box for this moment. I place it back onto the top of the storage, stepping closer to him and he looks at me, but I can still see how he isn't actually looking into my eyes. He looks from me and to the box, reaching over to take it into his hands, sighing, "but now that you know about it, might as well do it now..." I can tell by the tone of his voice that he was upset, but marriage? Were we really ready for marriage? Was he ready for marriage? But most of all, was I ready for marriage?

My heart races as he gets down onto one knee, clearing his throat and chewing on his lower lip. He puts the box out for display on the palm of his hand and shakily opens it with the other, taking my hand in his right after, "Abigail Adams," He swallows thickly, sweat building up at his forehead, "I love you more than anything in this entire world, and I know that I wouldn't be able to live without you. You're my one and only and I can't wish to be with anyone else but you... Will you," His voice cracks and he pauses for a moment, pulling himself together, "will you do me the honor and marry me?" He sucks in a breath and looks straight into my eyes, waiting for me to answer.

Was I ready for such commitment? Was I read to walk around with a ring on my finger that legally labels me as his? Will this get into my jobs way? My mind is flooded with questions and the gears in my head are working very fast and hard. I'm not ready, I'm barely ready to be his girlfriend and it's been years, I'm still not ready. His eyes search for any kind of answer on my face, worry etched across his features. I bite onto my lip nervously, taking my first look at the ring and I'm breathless, the diamond sparkles so beautifully and I'm almost dazed by it - but I can't let the rock distract me from my answer. I'm not ready, we're not ready, I couldn't do this.

His breath is strangled once I take a step back, shaking my head from side to side, "No," I say in a voice barely above the whisper, "I can't," I add and he sadly closes the box, his hanging there as he fell onto both knees completely. "Ashton, please don't make it hard on me, please... I love you and I know I do, but I'm not ready for marriage, I'm my ready for that type of commitment." I'm pacing back and forth now as I spoke, "We're not ready, we couldn't even do this even if I said yes. We'd end. We fight so much, our trust for each other is a joke, and I just don't think it would work..." I turn to face him and tears are falling down his cheeks, one by one. I turn away almost immediately, wiping my own away.

"We could make it work, I swear, I'll fight with you less." His voice cracks and I stare up at the ceiling, brushing hands through dark, raven locks. "Abs, please. We can make it wok, I'll trust you, I won't question about you occupations, I won't. I love you, Abigail, please." He shuffles over to me, remaining on his knees. I cup my hand over my eyes to keep my from the sight, his hands wrap around my thighs and he stares up at me, begging.

"A-Ashton, no," I wrap my fingers around his wrists and slowly slide them from my thighs, his eyes are wide and he watches my hands remove his in pure shock, he falls onto his behind and leans his back against the bed, throwing an arm over his eyes. "I love you but this can't be, us, we can't be one, not anymore. I'm not ready for this, I never was ready for such commitment..." He doesn't even look at me, I squeeze my eyes shut and turn to gather my things. My mind is all fuzzy as I throw my belongings into my suitcase, moving faster than ever. I finally get all all my things and I'm lugging the thing out the door, but I had to say one more thing before I leave. I stop at the door and rest my hand on the knob, "Ashton, just know that I'll always love you..." There's no answer in return. I sigh and swing the door open, slamming it right behind me.

I roll my suitcase down the hall, my face drowning in tears as my hand flew to my chest in search of a necklace he had given me a while ago, but there was nothing there. I must've left it back in his room, I stop in my tracks and look back at the door down the hall but I decided against it. I just leave it, knowing that, that man I there will no longer want to speak to me, ever again.

~*~

I shake myself out of this trance and look down to his lips, the first thought on my mind was to kiss him and that's what I was going to do. My hand rests at the curve of his shoulder meeting his neck and I slowly lean forward, my heart racing as my lips pressed to his in a soft, gentle kiss. My lips lingered upon his for a second before I felt something strange at the tips of my fingers, my head instantly shot up and I pressed my ear to his chest - it was his heart, his pulse, it was there but it was just slow, too slow for anyone's liking. I jumped up in excitement, peppering his face with kisses before looking up to find Ariana and Harry smiling down at me, their hands gripping each others' tightly. A laugh elicits and I hug my arms around Ashton, laughter muffled against the crook of his neck. He was alive, he was still alive and there was still a chance to save him.

I look to the leader, the man that is watching our very move very intently. I grab hold of Ashton's cold hand and squeeze it tightly, "Please, let us save him. Let us take him to the hospital," I begged and his eyes narrowed into slits, "please. This man is incredibly important to me and I don't know if I'd be able to live if he were gone, hell, I hadn't been able to live since I left. I need him, I've always needed him in my life." I'm rambling and he puts a hand up to stop me from going on, he pulls his attention back to the gun he's observing, loading it up with extra ammo and cleaning it out. My eyes narrow into slits and I rise to my feet, digging my finger nails into the palms of my hands to contain the anger, "I'm asking you kindly, and as much as it kills me to be fucking nice to you, I'm doing it.... You got a lot of nerve, shooting him, got a whole lot of it. I will promise that when we get out asses out of here, and we will, I will fucking find your ass and kill you... And I'll make sure to make you suffer the consequences." Someone about this whole situation made my tone sound very cold and merciless and that caused the man to actually look at me, a devious smile pulled at the corners of my lips and his eyes widen just a bit.

He cocks his gun back and boldly raises it up to me, curling his finger around the trigger, ready to fire. My grip on Ashton's hand tightens and in that moment I swear I feel him return the favor, I instantly turn my head back to him to find brown-green eyes staring back at me, smiling weakly. I strangled sound left my mouth and tears immediately welled up in my eyes, my palms fly to his cheeks, caressing either side of his face, "Hi," Breathy sobs leave my mouth, but still, a smile stays content on my face, my lips trembling.

"Hi," He replies, his voice barely even touching the level of a whisper. My arms wrap around his neck once again and I sigh in relief once his arms weakly wrap around me, shaking, struggling to keep them up. His breathing was uneasy, "I'm g-g-glad I got to say goodbye to you," He says and my cries grow louder, "I t-told Harry to tell you that I loved you if I didn't make it... But you're here n-now so, I love you, Abigail. No m-matter what happened between us, I-I still love you, to the moon and back, Abigail Adams." I laughed at how cheesy and cliche that was, sitting up and wiping the tears from my face as I stared down at him, "I wanted you to know that b-before I, I," He stutters and I know his time is coming by the way it looks, without hesitation and crash my lips against his. It takes him a moment to use his strength and kiss back, trembling hands brushing my hair to the side.

"And I-I love you," I whispered against his lips, I brushed his hair back and he gave me one last smile, before being taken back under sleep. My bottom lip trembled as I sucked in a breath through gritted teeth, pressing my forehead to his as my fingers played along his stern jawline, tucking my bottom lip beneath teeth to take in this moment, sighing. I loved him, so much, and I wasn't ready to lose him, I wanted him to be mine, I wanted him to call me his and kiss me every minute, hour and second of the day. I wanted him to come home with me after a hard day at work, cook with me, and I want him to make love to me until the days we die. As cliche as it sounds, I wanted it all. I wanted him.

.

.

- Harry -

.

.

I managed to get away once again, finding Josh in the back with the rest of the lads, huddled up. It's funny how the criminals are completely oblivious to what's happening at the back of the store, and they have no idea what's coming to them. I grabbed Josh by the back of his shirt, dragging him to solitary while Luke, Calum and Michael stood in silence, these boys had one thing on their mind and one thing only, keeping their best friend alive.

Josh stares at me in confusion, waiting for me to speak, "What the fuck are we going to do? How the hell are we going to get ourselves out of this shit this time?" I tugged at the roots of my hair, cursing beneath my breath. "We need to get Ashton out of here and to the hospital, how are we going to do that? These people need are help, but those assholes are such fucking idiots, cowards and don't want to let us win."

"I know," Josh rubs the nape of his neck and nods his head, "We have to think of something... Wait, I think I have an idea. The whole point of being a criminal is to let someone know who's boss, I would know," He presses a flattered hand to his chest, nearly on the edge of laughter, "formal criminal here. Anyway, I think I should try it out. I'll walk in there and act like I know them, and I'll boss them around like the little bitches they are," I press my mouth into a line, trying to contain laughter and shrugging, and that's just what we planned to do.

~*~

By now, I'm being shoved up to the front by Josh, pushing me over and over again to pull off the act. When we come into their sights, he pushes me with more strength and I stumble onto the ground, settling on my knees. My eyes scan the room and I find Grande and Adams sitting by Ashton, looking at him with their knees pulled to their chests, I sigh and remind myself of this act, this play.

"Who the fuck are you?" The leader screams, hopping off the counter and making sure to have his gun in handy.

I remember to keep my hands hidden behind my back as if they were cuffed, but really, I had a nice pistol hiding in the sleeve of my sweater. Josh shoves me once more before stepping around me, with confidence and his head held high, "Me? You don't know who the fuck I am? Are you seriously asking me that question?" He crosses his arms over his chest as the leader moves closer, mirroring his action by his arms crossing his chest as well. "I'm the one who's in boss here, your actual leader," He turns to point to the few henchmen surrounding us, "sent me to get things straight since you handle things your damn fucking self, fucking pussy." He then steps forward and shoves at his chest, the guy raises his gun but Josh throws a blow at his jaw and snatches the gun from his hand. "You weak coward, you're not meant to lead. You are a sad excuse of a leader... These men, they deserve to be lead by someone strong, merciless and smart and by luck, I happen to be here." The guy stretches his jaw, trying to aid the throbbing pain from his jaw.

"While you were too busy sitting around and being pussies, I found this guy roaming around in the store, calling around on the phone at the back of the store, playing with the knives. If you were a leader, you would've kept him near you, locked up in cuffs like I did. What it is," He pauses, fixing the color of his shirt and placing the man's gun at the too of the counter, fixing his hair in the reflection of the screen that belonged to the cash register, "what it is, is that I'm surrounded by fucking idiots, twats, downgrades." Holy fuck, until now, I never even realized how good of an actor Josh was, he's a professional at it.

"Hold up," The guy speaks up, standing up after the hit he had just taken, "If my boss sent you here, what is his name?" He dares to be smart and we're suddenly frozen, Josh looks unbothered but I know he's conflicted in his mind. "Hesitation, boys, that's all I needed. The sigh if hesitation," He swiftly reaches around him and grabs hold of his gun once again, but Josh is to quick and he pulls him into a strong sleeper-hole, his arms tightening around his neck and the guy struggled to get free. The henchmen stepped up, but I remained still, if everything turns out fine, I can't risk exposing his choice of side, "Let me go!" he requests but judging by his facials, Josh had something better in mind, and I was proven right when the snap of his neck was heard, throwing the guy's body to the side without a sign of weakness.

The henchmen finally step in and one pulls the trigger on him, it strikes right into his chest and he falls back against the counter, sliding down and onto the floor, I watch in pure shock, my mouth wide open. The men watch as he gasps for air, amusent etched across his features. I take advantage of the time to pull the gun from my sleeves, aiming straight at one, without hesitation I pulled the trigger. One fell down and the three others turned to face me, aiming their guns, but before they can pull the trigger. Three guns were sounded from behind me, sending the bullet straight into their brains and ending their lives in a matter of seconds. I dropped my gun at the sight and turned to face Luke, Calum and Michael, slowly lowering their guns and giving me a quick glance. "The fuckers needed to pay, they needed to pay for what they have done, no mercy." Michael says, and the others agree quietly.

And just like that, they were all dead.

.

.

I was sat at the back of an ambulance, a female doctor working on my cuts and bruises, aiding them with ointments and gauze. I hissed when she'd press alcohol onto fresh cuts, flinching but managing to get through it, without any tears. Other than that, my face was solemn and I stared straight ahead, watching Ariana who was sat in the back of another Ambulance, being aided like I was. A few doctors ran into the building, aware of the injured and we're all sitting out here, nervous as fuck, hoping they'd survive. Ashton was dying, Josh was on the road to death as well but they weren't telling us anything as they worked on them in there. It was too much of a risk to move either of them so called in more ambulances, trying to make it safe enough to move them, trying to keep them alive.

The lady finishes working on me and she leaves me to be on my own, gathering a few things and running into the store to provide extra help. I pull down my sleeves and stand, strolling over to Ariana who's sitting still at the edge of a curb, hugging herself as she shivered from the cool breeze. I take a seat next to her, instantly wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her into my side. Her arms instantly wrap around my torso, leaning her head onto my shoulder and she sighs in relief.

"I know this is a tough time for you," I lean my head onto hers, staring ahead and rubbing her shoulders, "I know how important he is to you, you two were close. You're close with all of them an I wouldn't blame you, they're good guys. They know how to have fun," I chuckle and she laughs along, "At this point, I think I like them more than I like my guys." She laughs again and by now, I think I'm serious about that. My guys haven't even called or anything, if they were actually looking for us, I sure as hell know they would've found us already. We wouldn't have been in Rick's hands for two weeks, maybe a day or two, but not a week. Suddenly, I'm getting suspicious about it all..

"Thank you," She whispers and I'm pulled out of my thoughts, "for taking care of Ash while we were...on our way." She takes a deep breath and squeezing her hand onto the material of my shirt, "And Josh, he doesn't deserve this, he was a good guy. He was on our side. He was sweet, funny, strong and he definitely saved out asses. Ever since he switched to our side, I got to know him better too and now he's near death...just like Ashton."

She buries her face into the crook of my neck and breaks into tears, I turn to face her and fully engulf her into my arms, her hands grip my t-shirt, sobbing and I kept quiet, I didn't know what to say, all I know is that Grande needed my comfort and I was going to be here to give it to her. Plus, I wasn't going anywhere anyway...

"Mr. Styles, Ms. grande," We instantly turn towards the voice to find a man in a uniform, a doctor, writing something on his clipboard and giving us a sigh. He shook his head from side to side and we knew, we knew what he was going to say, "I'm sorry, but..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 498 36
imagines and preferences, enjoy!
80 1 14
One Direction Fanfic.
973 3 35
Harry styles imagine
2.9M 32.3K 24
She doesn't know who they are, she doesn't know who he is. All she knows is, fate wants them to meet for the second time.