fanboy |

By musicbeatloves

Arthit would never admit in public that he's a fanboy for the model turned actor, Kongpob. He did not expe... More

00
01 celebrity.
02 connect.
03 chance.
04 thanks.
05.1 image.
05.2 plunge.
06 fansite
07 line.
let's talk.
08 hit & miss.
09 friends & site
11 dodged
12 questioning.
13 out to play.
14 domestic
15.1 attack
15.2 Patch up
16 friendship rules and kisses
17 boy
18 late night visitor
19 charm
let's talk
20 little demon
21 pinkmilk
22 sleepless
23 epiphany
words from the author
24 Hunting
25.1 good night kiss
25.2 model it.
25.3 snapshot
26.1 Hot Mess
26.2 Baby Don't Stop
26.3 After the Heat
27.1 Shennanigans
27.2 Missing You
28.1.1 The List
28.1.2 Sensation
28.2 Fanboy
Fanmeet content suggestions
29.1 Fanmeet
29.2 Fanmeet
29.3 Fanmeet
SP - Hormones (teaser)
SP - Hormones
29.4 Fanmeet
30 Date Night
30.5 Arcade
31 Beach
32 Together.
33 Explosion
34.1 Radio
34.2 Shame
35 disappointment.
36 - The Choice.
37:
38 year 1.
39 year 2
39 my warmth
40
41

10 fan

11.1K 690 392
By musicbeatloves

line message:
right ➡ Arthit
left ➡ Kongpob

------

P' do u have
Tym this sat?
I have tickets for
A fanmeet. It's for a show
I am part of. 😁
Can u come?
00:11

😱 Sorry. Made a
promise 2 a friend.
can't come
7:32

Well, there's
always next tym
9:55

Sorry.
9:56

np
12:23

------

Arthit was sure that he had a reason why he didn't tell Kongpob that he was already going to the said fanmeet. He just didn't know it yet.

Maprang was truly a blessing. He was worrying earlier on how to get tickets when the junior female offered a ticket since he was willing to go with that first time. She offered it to him and asked the same favor as the last time hoping he would agree. Arthit didn't bother pretending to be conflicted and agreed with the condition.

He kind of felt bad for mooching off on Maprang this way but the female eherself told him that she actually got the tickets for free. With her father got a lot of connections in the entertainment field, it was easy to acquire the tickets.

He was lucky enough that there were no activities that required his participation school.

While waiting for the event to start, it came to him why he didn't tell Kongpob that was already going to the  event.

He didn't want the younger male to think weirdly of him. Arthit didn't want him knowing that he was his fanboy.  If Kongpob discovered his secret, he wouldn't be able to show his face anymore. It would be such an embarrassment and a shot to his pride if he knew.

Arthit really cared for what the younger thought of him.

Saturday felt like forever to arrive. But when it did, Arthit was nervous. He was still uncomfortable with being surrounded by hordes of female hormones. The environment was always thrumming with energy that Arthit was familiar with. He also felt the same way. After all, he was a fan.

This time around, he made sure he made sure that no one would recognize him. He was wearing a black hoodie, some trusty denim jeans and a gray mask to cover the lower half of his face. It was a normal thing nowadays for people to wear masks.

Maprang was grinning ear to ear when they saw each other. Her excitement was infectious that he smiled behind the mask. She was wearing what looked like an official merchandise of the show.

"Ready?"

Arthit nodded. He had bought two extra memory cards just in case and even made sure that he has an extra battery. This time around, he can take as many pictures as he wanted.

This fanmeet was different from the first one Arthit attended. Like Kongpob mentioned in his message, this was an event as a thank you and promotion for the show and the actors who participated. 

There were a lot of attendees that are wearing the same shirt as Maprang's making Arthit stick out like a sore thumb in his all black ensemble. He was getting a lot of looks, that he couldn't figure out what it meant.

It didn't matter though, the show started not long after they go to their seats. The crowd screamed when the familiar theme blared through the speakers. They sat a couple of rows near the front, right in the middle. It was the perfect spot for Arthit as the cast of the show started appearing, singing along with the music.

Arthit spotted the female lead May and Kong's best friend and male lead of the show, Aim along with the supporting casts Prink, Phana, Ming and Kit. (😁) He recognized them since he also watched the series as a show of support for Kongpob. Although the male celebrity was the reason he supported the series, he had the decency to know who the others were. He did truly enjoy the series.

He almost didn't let go of the shutter button when Kongpob made an appearance. The screams that filled the room was almost deafening but it did not register to him. His only goal that day was take lots of pictures.

Fuck! That smile again! Arthit was not letting any second to be missed and kept pressing the shutter button whenever Kongpob was in sight. He didn't bother to look at the result and just kept on clicking. Maprang who was beside him was having too much fun to notice anything other than the stars on stage.

Once in a while Arthit do take photos of the other celebrities but only when Kongpob was with them. It was only natural since the only reason he even came was of the model/actor.

After the introduction and another song, there was a short talk about thanking the fans of the show. Kongpob was the second lead on the show so the production had a little surprise to the fans. Since his character failed to get the female lead and was left brokenhearted at the end, they show decided to give him a happy ending in the fanmeet. Well.... it drove everyone insane.

The cast prepared a skit wherein Aim and May will be having their wedding. May had a veil and bouquet prop was Aim had a bowtie that looked silly as he was wearing the show's official white t-shirt merchandise. Kong was to give his congratulations to the newly wedded couple.

"I have a confession to make." Kongpob began. He looked so serious that you would think that he's filming the real deal.

He looked at May and held her free hand. It looked like he was going to steal the female lead like he did during the series. But then his words, told them that it was not the case.

"I lied when I told you that I liked you. It wasn't really you who I liked but I was afraid to be rejected. He's my friend, you see."

He?!

The audience screamed at the scenario. Some couldn't believe that they heard the actor correctly. Arthit thought he was hearing things.

On the background, Prink, Phana, Ming and Kit acted surprised by the revelation.

Kongpob released May's hand and held Aim's. Aim's eyes grew big, pretending to be shocked. The screams only got louder. In the background, Ming and Kit playfully pretended to be Kongpob and Aim.

"You were my sunshine Aim. I really thought you were the one for me and that only I should have you. I'm sorry I acted such a bad friend trying to ruin your relationship with May. I thought I loved you more than as a friend. As it turned out, I was wrong." There was something mischievous about the way the second lead smiled.

Phana then approached Kong and the couple. He intimately wrapped his arms around Kong's waist and rested his chin on the guy's shoulder. Phana was still a lot taller than Kongpob even though Kong was taller than an average Thai.

The intimate gesture had fangirls and fanboys screaming. Maprang looked like she lost her mind, jumping and holding the side of her head while keeping her eyes wide open, not wanting to miss a thing. Arthit almost threw his beloved camera. Thanks to the strap, the expensive equipment was safe in his hands.

Phana's character was May's character's older brother. Throughout the show, writers thought it would be fun to pit Kongpob's and Phana's character against each other. There were a lot of ambiguous scenes, R-15 comments and banters when the two are onscreen. Fans had even shipped their characters and created hundreds of fanmade videos of the two actors' roles.

Now that it was a dream come true with a fun scenario, everyone was having the time of their lives.

Prink playfully pretended to faint, caught by Ming and Kit. In the series, Prink had some sort of close relationship with Phana where it has been suggested at the end that there could be more.

"Is this the way my wife should be acting?" Phana said sweetly to Kongpob.

It earned a louder scream. Kongpob let go of his best friend's hands bashfully smiled at the taller male.

"Haven't I proven to you last night who's the husband, wife?"

Phana wasn't affected and answered back. "But last week, it was me who proved to you that you're the wife."

The bantering only had the audience either laughing or screaming. It was hilarous that in the end, there wasn't a conclusion on who the real wife was. Ming had to interrupt and end the scene.

The fun didn't end there as the cast played a game pairing the couples: Aim and May, Ming and Kit, and Kongpob and Phana(due to public demand). Prink had to play the MC which she accepted gladly and even joked about rooting for the new pairing.

The game was suck and blow. Each pair will receive a whole deck of cards and the person holding the cards must pass the one card each time using his/her mouth and the receiver must do the same. Whoever passes the most cards within the 30 second time limit wins.

With May being the only female participating, she was blushing so hard that Aim wanted to forfeit if she was too uncomfortable. But being the only girl only pushed the female lead to play the game.

"Girl power!" She shouted before the game started, earning a 'GIRL POWER' response back from the audience.

The three pairs faced their partners and tried to be serious. Kit found it hard to contain his laughter as Ming made goofy expressions, not a bit worried if they lose.

"Whoever passes the least amount of cards will receive a punishment." Prink added.

Kit and Ming tried to be serious but they were failing miserably. Phana and Kongpob on the other hand was all serious and game, determined to win.

Who would have thought that the winner of the game would be the shy May and her partner. Ming and Kit couldn't stop laughing even if they tried while Phana and Kongpob struggled with passing the cards.

It was Ming and Kit who lost the game. And for their punishment, it was the audience who decided that they should kiss with only a thin transparent plastic sheet between them for ten seconds. It was chaos. Fans were screaming and the whole cast eagerly watched the two so intensely.  The two losers ended up pushing each other away, feeling goosebumps all over their bodies.

------------------

"This time around, as a treat, we will be choosing 7 lucky fans from the audience. Remember your ticket number? Each one of us will randomly say a ticket number." Prink said to the audience to start for the next game.

The female actress passed the microphone to Kongpob's manager, Jane to act as the MC for the game. He was pretty popular even for a manager. He even had a cameo in Kongpob's last project before this series.

Before Jane revealed the game, the actors called out numbers randomly. They had to pick from 1 to 220. The production only released a limited number of tickets to make the event more intimate. It was also easier to handle. They didn't want any mishaps to happen.

"206" Kongpob said last.

Once again, Arthit was in a trance. Without looking at his pants pocket, he knew his ticket number.

206.

He swallowed hard and didn't move an inch.

"Is there a 206 in the audience?" Jane repeated the number and looked at the audience trying to spot with the lucky fan.

A couple of seconds had passed and no one was answering.

"Number 206, if you don't raise your hand now your spot will be given to another."

"He's here!" Maprang shouted while pointing at Arthit.

Arthit almost forgot that Maprang knew it too since she was the one who gave the ticket to him. He blushed underneath his mask. He felt all the eyes in his direction. Being one of the handful of males in the audience, he really stood out more than ever.

"I see why 206 didn't want to be called. Come here now. Let your friend take the pictures and have some fun." He got called out by the host and was forced to come up the stage.

Arthit was really embarrassed to go up on stage especially with Kongpob being his partner. He had sworn never to reveal his identity as a fanboy. But fate was always playing with him. With reluctance, he left his precious camera to Maprang who promised to protect it with her life. She knew how important that camera was to Arthit.

There was a commotion as he got up the stage with the rest of the audience getting a good look at him even though he had his hoodie up and his mask covering half of his face. The way he moved told everyone that that was no effeminate as most would expect of the usual males who attend fanmeets of male celebrities.

It only made the audience more eager to see him when they realized that he was like those characters they read in books; soft and cute. He had heard that description from his friends too many times when they were in a mood to tease him. Arthit knew what they meant. He had read a handful of boys love books to sate his curiosity and he could honestly say that he enjoyed them.

Out of all the fans chosen, he was the only guy.

Arthit shyly greeted Kongpob, who greeted back. The male did not seem to recognize Arthit which had shorter male relieved. He liked it this way.

"Why are you covering your face handsome boy?" Jane, the current MC asked him.

Arthit kept his face covered with the mask. His ears got to a nice shade of pink, showing how embarrassed he was of the attention he was getting.

"Shy." It was a good thing that he wore a mask that covered the lower half of his face and muffled his voice.

"I see. We won't force you to show your face. Have fun."

The game was simple. Partners were given a single page of newspaper wherein the couple must avoid their feet touching the floor outside the newspaper when the music stops playing. On each round, they have to fold the paper, making the space for their feet smaller and smaller. Last man standing wins. (a/n: tell me if its unclear.)

Arthit was fortunate that the game didn't require to use his mouth or any part of his face but something was telling him that he'll get more embarrassed later.

"Don't be nervous." Kongpob told him, noticing that he was too quiet.

Arthit's cheeks was flaming. This was the first time Kongpob was talking to him while he was fanboying. It was shit crazy. (lol. what does that even mean?)

"Go P'!" Arthit could hear Maprang cheering for him. It was a small consolation that she didn't shout his name. He waved quietly and waited for the game to start.

The first round was easy. He only had to sway a bit to the music and put his feet on the newspaper. The close proximity though was a bit heady. He could smell a bit of sweat and a minty cologne from Kongpob.

Everyone passed the first, second, third and fourth. It was on the fifth round that things got tricky and each pair had to be creative.

The actresses got it easy on this round. With having female partners, they were comfortable with holding each other close. For the guys, it was a bit awkward. Some fans were too afraid to get close like with Phana's causing him and his partner to get eliminated. While others like Ming's were enjoying the closeness. They were grinning and waving at the audience, causing laughter. Ming didn't seem to mind it which was a good thing. Arthit almost felt his eyes roll. This was too much stimulation and he was only in the fifth round.

Yo Arthit! Get your ass in the game!

This is your moment! You won't get any closer than this!

Don't you dare mess it up for your fanboy self!

endure! Shit! I think I got myself a nosebleed.

Arthit didn't check to see if he really got a nosebleed. His was putting all his attention to the game.

The sixth round had each pair with only one foot on the newspaper while the other was in the air. Arthit had unconsciously held onto Kongpob.

"Oops! Sorry." Arthit almost let go but he was losing his balance that he held on to the edge of the actor's sleeve.

"It's okay. Hold onto me so you won't fall." Kongpob steadied him with a firm grasp on his arm. Even with the thick material of his hoodie, he could feel the actor's warm hand.

His heart was beginning to work on overdrive. In his nervousness, he could almost hear the loud beating of his heart.

On this round, surprisingly no one got eliminated.

On the seventh round, the newspaper got smaller and only one foot could fit on it.

Prink was wearing a dress so her partner got on her back.  May tried to copy her but ended up falling and thus eliminating her partner. The guys had it easier this time with their strength an advantage. Each one  carried their partners like a bride.

Arthit looked at Kongpob with a sharp look. He didn't like that he was 'the bride'. If his cheeks were flaming red on the first round, it was a lot worse now. He had his arms around Kongpob's neck so that he won't fall. It hurt his manly pride that he had to the one carried, but there was time limit so before he knew he was lifted.

He didn't have to speak for the actor to understand what he wanted to say.

"In the next round, you can carry me." Kongpob promised him, making Arthit feel a little better.

Fans were enjoying each round especially paying attention to the only male couple. It was evident that the male fan was flustered, making it more enjoyable for the viewers.

Knowing Jane, for indulging fans he even interviewed the two. As always, Kongpob was smiling, joining his manager in indulging the audience.

"He's not heavy. My wife is light as a feather."

Arthit wanted to cry and hit Kongpob for that statement. He was no wife. He was a man!

He didn't speak a word and just narrowed his eyes at the actor. Even though he was a fanboy, he still had the right to get annoyed.

"Hey! Are you cheating on me Kongpob?" Phana shouted at the background.

"But you have a new bride now Phana." Kongpob said while looking at Phana's partner.

Kongpob and Arthit passed the seventh round. In the eighth round the newspaper was folded in half. Only half of his foot would fit but he could tiptoe. Arthit had confidence with his strength thanks to Knott's occasional habit of dragging his friends to the gym. With ease, he was able to carry Kongpob without a fuss. The audience even oohed at his strength.

This time around, Prink couldn't do what she did in the previous round and got eliminated. Ming tried to carry his partner again but he lacked the endurance and also lost. The only remaining pairs were of Kongpob's and Kit's.

Since they couldn't fold the paper again, they had to change the game a bit. This time, it was an endurance match. Whoever lasts in their position wins.

Like Arthit, Kit was carrying his partner. It wasn't an easy position to stay in. Arthit had adjusted Kongpob's weight in his arms at the first 30 seconds. He was starting to feel the strain. Kit was also the same. His sweet smile was nowhere to be seen. He was all serious.

Arthit's battle wasn't limited to the strain of his arm but also his heart. It was a surprise that the male actor hasn't noticed how fast and hard his heart was beating. The minty scent of Kongpob's cologne was filling his head almost putting him in a daze.

"Are you okay?" Kongpob asked him.

Arthit looked at Kongpob and saw the male celebrity was straightly looking at his eyes. He looked away embarrassed again and replied with one word. "okay."

Kongpob laughed at how similar this fan was to Arthit.

Arthit concentrated on the game passing the 1 minute mark. His arms were sore and he was sure that the other actor was also feeling the same. For sure, he thought that he and Kongpob will be able to win but that went down the drain when he felt Kongpob touch his mask. He panicked. Not wanting to have his identity revealed, he had put his other foot down on the ground and dropping Kongpob's legs. 

It was so close. But his surprise caused him to lose the game.

Arthit touched his mask, making sure that it was still in place while looking warily at Kongpob. The male actor was  a bit flustered realizing that he made his partner uncomfortable.

"Sorry. I just wanted to fix it. It was starting to fall."

Arthit wanted to smack his own head to the wall for acting in such a way.

"You caught me by surprise. Sorry." He hung his head low and apologized. 

"No worries. It was only a game. I had fun with you. Thank you for supporting the show." Kongpob patted his shoulder, trying to cheer him up.

This game ended with Kit and his partner as the winner. As a price for the winner, she would be receiving a  signed shirt and a group shot with her and the cast.

Arthit wanted to cry when he heard the prize. He wanted that picture.

He waved goodbye to Kongpob and got down the stage. He kept his mask on and joined Maprang who was crazy fangirling for him.

"That was so awesome P'. I wish I had the same luck as you. Here. I took plenty of pictures. Don't worry I didn't look at the other pictures."

It was such a relief that his junior wasn't a busybody and respected his privacy. He received his camera with a smile.

"Thanks Maprang." Happy now that he was out of the limelight and in his comfort zone, he resumed taking pictures.

The fanmeet lasted another hour or so before ending with a group photo. Arthit managed to fill almost two memory cards with one a 16gb and the other, a 32gb one.

Since it was finished, Arthit pulled down his hoodie and took off his mask. It was too damn hot but he endured just so his identity would not exposed.

He sighed in relief, thinking that nothing would happen.

"P' Arthit?"

Arthit froze when he heard that all too familiar voice.

It was definitely not Maprang's.

And if the squeals and screams were indication enough, it was definitely a celebrity.
------
To admit or not to admit? That is the question.

Sorry guys for not updating earlier.  Didn't know how to approach this chapter in the beginning even though I knew what to write about. Plus, RL is demanding my time. I hope you guys understand. Thank you for all the support and love.

Woah! #347 in fanfiction?

I changed the poster with a new one so mind telling me how it looks?

ciao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
736K 27.2K 48
The Hot Head Hazer and The Famous Casanova are married. Not because of LOVE but because of FAMILY. Accepting each other as their partners never cross...
154K 7K 17
"This is the last room." Forth heaved a sigh of frustration as he led his men. Where are you? Forth opened the door and was surprised with the view i...
251K 9.2K 26
This is purely Tin and Can story . Got frustrated of waiting then my mind suddenly works. This was written before ep 5 aired. This is just purely how...