Demons inside {2017 Watty's}...

By _flowers_and_fire_

Rylee has some secrets of her own. Some she doesn't even know herself. Rylee will do whatever it takes to sav... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 26

5 0 0
By _flowers_and_fire_

*Four years later*

Looking down at them I smiled. I was happy for him, for my Lucas. I smiled at his beautiful wife and beutiful daughter and son. I was happy he didn't get consumed by saddness. I was greatful the girl had pulled all the pain from him. Although from time to time he wandered in my room. He wanted to remember me and the love we had shared. He didnt stay to long knowing the longer he dreaded the worse it would get for him.

From above I watch. I watched in happiness. Although I was saddened, for this would be the last time I would watch from above. I had to leave them to their life. I had my own to attened in this little heaven above. I would always love him and I knew he would always love me. Sometimes you had to let the things you love the most free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 673 32
Since Analiese's mother died she's been tossed around like baggage, wondering why her life has to be this way. The day she was pulled away from her m...
179K 6.8K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
51.2K 4K 39
❝ Let's rule a Kingdom, shall we? ❞ •○• When human slave turned Fae Handmaiden, Cara Arnel found herself in the Kingdom she had initially been fleein...
140 18 21
In a mysterious world, a demon god felt really confused about who he was. He desperately wanted to find answers about himself, but everything seemed...