fanboy |

By musicbeatloves

Arthit would never admit in public that he's a fanboy for the model turned actor, Kongpob. He did not expe... More

00
01 celebrity.
02 connect.
03 chance.
04 thanks.
05.1 image.
05.2 plunge.
06 fansite
07 line.
let's talk.
08 hit & miss.
09 friends & site
10 fan
11 dodged
12 questioning.
14 domestic
15.1 attack
15.2 Patch up
16 friendship rules and kisses
17 boy
18 late night visitor
19 charm
let's talk
20 little demon
21 pinkmilk
22 sleepless
23 epiphany
words from the author
24 Hunting
25.1 good night kiss
25.2 model it.
25.3 snapshot
26.1 Hot Mess
26.2 Baby Don't Stop
26.3 After the Heat
27.1 Shennanigans
27.2 Missing You
28.1.1 The List
28.1.2 Sensation
28.2 Fanboy
Fanmeet content suggestions
29.1 Fanmeet
29.2 Fanmeet
29.3 Fanmeet
SP - Hormones (teaser)
SP - Hormones
29.4 Fanmeet
30 Date Night
30.5 Arcade
31 Beach
32 Together.
33 Explosion
34.1 Radio
34.2 Shame
35 disappointment.
36 - The Choice.
37:
38 year 1.
39 year 2
39 my warmth
40
41

13 out to play.

10.5K 668 216
By musicbeatloves

line messages:
Arthit ➡right
Kongpob ➡left

------

Let's video chat

No

y not?

shy.

Come on.
You've done far more
embarrassing things
remember?

😡 don't want to remember

Kongpob laughed, already imagining Arthit's stoic expression despite the emojis that come with his replies.

Y? you had fun right?

yeah.

nothing embarrassing
with video chat

.......
still..

fine. 😢
I'll just convince u
'

Til u give in

gud luck

Arthit looked around his room and sighed. With the big ass poster he bought of Kongpob that was above his headboard, it was definitely a no. He will never accept a video chat request from the actor.

Life went on for Arthit and his friends. After the bombshell Toota and Prem dropped on their laps, it was like any other day. Probably, the only weird thing about the normalcy was that Toota didn't look like they were together. They still like to bash each other around like usual. You really won't feel the couple vibe. The slight difference was that Bright was now sitting beside me while Prem had designated himself beside Toota. He would sometimes discretely put a hand on Toota's back in which Arthit and Bright would always notice since they were sitting across the two. Knot just treated them like air, using his free time to study. Being a scholarship kid is hard, Arthit silently thought.

Being in senior year, there are times where they are committed to different schedules. Toota had agreed help the cheer team. Bright was a surprise when he said that he volunteered to raise donations for an animal shelter by organizing a party. In all the years he and his friends had known Bright, thus was the first time they heard Bright volunteer for a proper cause. Those people made the right choice in accepting Bright. No one throws a better party than Bright. Then there's Prem who got himself a gig for a pictorial of the anime club in school for a contest they were planning to participate in. Arthit heard that the pay was good. Then there's Knot who did not mention where he was going or why he was going out.

Of what should have been time spent during the break with his friends, he was alone sitting in a vacant bench beside his school building. It felt like a shame for Arthit to stay cooped up inside and decided to play around with his camera from where he sat.

A ding on his phone caught his attention. An almost undiscernable slight curve on his lips formed as soon as he saw who it was.

Wat r u doing?

Kongpob must be on break, he thought as he typed a reply.

Just boring stuff

I miss boring.

Arthit rolled his eyes. No one misses boring stuff.

Pfft. Wat's 2 miss abt it?

I have no tym
for boring things
Want 2 do boring things
Works sucks
the fun in me 😭

He kind of feel bad for the actor. He had seen the guy's IG. Kongpob always posts at least one everyday. There were a lot of work related posts.

Then lets do boring stuff
When ur free

Don't regret saying that

I won't

A couple of minutes later, after Arthit's last reply, Kongpob surprised him.

Kongpob_
is asking for a video chat.
accept?

He was about to click the reject button but he pressed wrongly. It felt rude to cancel the call now that ge accepted it. Arthit panicked, checking immediately if his hair looked weird. He also made sure that no one was near him. Privacy was what he promised the male actor.

Kongpob looked surprised that Arthit accepted the call. He seemed to have tried his luck and he was lucky indeed.

"Hi." Kongpob waved. He was outside and looked like he was walking somewhere. Arthit was relieved that the actor wore sunglasses. It would have been chaos if he got recognized immediately.

"Hi." Arthit dumbly replied back.

Kongpob laughed in reply making Arthit cheeks feel hot.

"Told you I don't do video chats." Arthit said cover half of his face with his free hand.

"But look at you now. There's a first time for everything."

Arthit had no chance with a smiling Kongpob. It was a weak spot he would rather fanboy about in the comforts of his room.

"Where are you by the way? You have been walking a bit now?" Arthit asked curiously in which resulted to Kongpob smirking.

"Just somewhere. I am going to visit a friend. You in school?"

"Yeah?" The older male tilted his phone to show himself wearing a long-sleeved white shirt with a maroon tie.

"Then that means you're in your school building, right?"

Why is Kongpob asking all these questions?

"I'm at the benches beside my deparyment building. Why are you asking all these questions?"

On the side of his screen, he could see the people passing on Kongpob's left wearing white like some sort of uniform. There were too many people wearing similar white shirts for it not to be in a school.

"Are you in a school? Is your manager with you? It's dangerous to be alone with so many people around especially you're a celebrity."

The male celebrity couldn't help but grin at his friend's caring nature. It really doesn't show on his expression but his words and actions shows it.

"Aww... Thank you P'Arthit. Yes I'm in a university. And it's really not dangerous. They don't even recognize me. Relax."

"Why are you calling me Kongpob? Wait. Didn't you say you have a schedule today? Then why are you visiting your friend?"

Before Kongpob answered him. He felt someone tapping on his shoulder. Arthit looked behind him and almost shouted in surprise. He really thought he was dreaming again like the first time he met Kongpob.

Kongpob waved happily with his video chat with him still ongoing.

So... he was the one Kongpob's visiting? His heart managed to keep beating from the surprise he just received.

"What are you doing here Kongpob? Aren't you supposed to be attending some event or something?" He repeated, while trying to calm his heart.

The male celebrity walked around the bench and sat beside him, enjoying the heat of the sun and the school atmoshere for a moment before answering. "It got cancelled so here I am. Let's go play."

"I can't. I still have classes."

"Cut class."

"Are you crazy? I'm in my last year. I can't afford to miss one class." It wasn't a difficult class but it was more effective in Arthit's experience to attend lectures than study on his own.

Arthit didn't expect Kongpob to remove his sunglasses and pout, pleading for him to say yes.

There was a crack in his normally calm expression, showing how flustered he had become from the younger's attempt to get him to agree.

"You can ask your friends to copy for you. Please."

Ten seconds passed before Arthit admitted defeat. He would forever brand that image of Kongpob pouting and pleading. For a second he thought something tightening down there. 🙊
He ignored it and sighed, slightly smirking.

"You're a bad influence Kongpob Suttiluck. Fine I'll go with you. Let me just leave a message to my friend."

Another killing shot in a form of a smile was sent in his way. Arthit turned his back on him to keep himself from fanboying. He quickly sent a text to his friend.

left ➡ Knot
right ➡ Arthit

Knot. Favor.
Can't go to class today.
Cover for me?

What?!
Why?

A friend of mine
Suddenly visited.

What kind of friend?

Arthit rolled his eyes as he replied.

Just a friend
and it's a guy

Okay then.
You owe me 4 this.

I know
Thanks and don't tell
the rest why

Sure.
It's 2 favors now

Fine.

"How did you even find me?" Arthit asked, collecting his things in a rush with Kongpob helping carry some of it.

"Well... we have talked a lot about things and I remembered you mentioning your school and program.

"Plus, I looked at the campus map. It's not that hard really." The male casually replied.

"You're weird."

"No. I'm smart."

Arthit shook his head, torn between smiling and sighing at Kongpob's words.

"Did you take a taxi?"

"I have a car." The male celebrity at the black car parked not far from ehere they standing.

"I didn't think you can drive. You were always on the passenger seat with your manager driving for you." Arthit opened the passenger seat and got comfortable. He was feeling giddy. He hadn't anything fun in a way Bright would define the word.

"Well... I don't have to drive when I have schedules. I got my driver's license a year ago. How did you even know that P'Jane always drives me?" Kongpob started the ignition before curiously looked at Arthit. He never mentioned being driven by his manager.

"I may or may not have followed you on IG." The older replied simply., his eyes looking straight ahead.

"Can I know your ig account then?"

"No."

"So where do you wanna go?" Kongpob asked as they exited the campus.

Arthit shrugged. "I'm not the one who dragged me out to play. What do you want to do?"

"No clue. I wasn't planning ahead when I came for you." Kongpob shrugged back.

" We can eat out but would that be a problem for you? Your pretty face would attract a lot of attention."

"I can just cook at home." Kongpob suggested.

Oh my great luck! A homecooked meal by his most beloved celebrity!

Kill me!

Deep inside, Arthit was screaming so hard.

"Ok." His voice didn't even crack nor betray his real emotions.

------

ciao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 2.7K 17
Max & Tul are two university students, Max is the new guy who has a big secret ~ what will happen when Tul knows about it? (Book 2: My Man, My Every...
38.4K 2.9K 40
The enjoyable trip Tee expecting for turn bad to worst. He met with bad luck since the day one at a foreign country, then he met wrong people? How hi...
333K 18.6K 50
Tee is a Kindergarten teacher that loves his job and loves kids so much. He is a soft and kind-hearted man when he handles kids. Tae is a workaholic...
367K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...