Little Red & The Wolf (Mafia...

Door TiffanyCaitlin

When scarlet sees something she wasn't supposed to what will happen to her life as she knows it? Scarlet doe... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 20

11.8K 376 52
Door TiffanyCaitlin

Scar's POV

I slid into the passenger seat of the sleek SUV. I kept telling myself in my head that I had to act shy, timid, maybe even scared of him. I had to swallow whatever hate I was holding I had to swallow.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Giovanni scooting closer to me. A sly smile played on his lips. He put his hand on my thigh and it took everything in me not to punch him square in the nose.

"So tell me, what is a girl like you doing working for a guy like Volkov?"

His hand was trailing up and down my thigh while I bit my tongue causing the taste of blood to tinge my mouth. Time to get into character.

"I-I was t-taken he forced me t-to work, t-there was a fight and I e-escaped." Damn I was better at this then I thought.

"Oh sweet girl no need to worry. You came to the right place."

His hand left my thigh and I silently thanked god that this vile man was no longer touching me. He reached up untying his tie and taking it off. He moved a little closer causing me to flinch.

"Calm down bella I just need to blind fold you, you understand right?" He look at me with questioning eyes and I just nodded my head while he tied the tie around my eyes.

Thirty minutes later we arrived or at least I thought we did. I felt the car come to a stop and the blind fold being removed from my eyes. He got out walking to my side of the car opening the door and taking my hand in his.

"Come Bella well speak in my office."

I followed him into the lavish house. As much as I hated the man, I had to admit he had some good taste. Maids and guards all stopped in their place and bowed their heads to him as he walked by.

What does this guy have some kind of God complex? We walked up the stairs and through a set of large cherry wood doors. His office was completely opposite of Vitaly's it had all brown leather I'm assuming was Italian. With large tan gotti lamps.

He motioned for me to sit in the large chair across from him as he took a seat. I could feel his eyes roaming all over my body.

"So Bella, tell me what you know and I'm sure we can work something out."

"He has two people captive, I-I don't know who they are. He was p-planning something big. His anger is out of control. Almost all of his men have left him."

He looked me over I'm assuming trying to asses if I was lying or not. A devious smirk grew on his face he leaned forward with his elbows on the desk.

"Ahh you've done well, now tell me how many men do you think he has?"

"Less the 100 maybe 60 or 70 most of them he ordered to the casino." God I was good at this. Vitaly actually doubled up on men he had close to 300 ready and waiting from the surrounding territories but he wouldn't know that until the last minute.

"You've done well" he reached over picking up the phone and calling someone. Shortly after a small girl that couldn't be any older than 16 came in the room with her head down. Her orange hair was hanging in her face. Her skin was pale with freckles covering her cheeks. She looked sad and scared you could tell she didn't want to be called to his office.

"Carmen, show miss..." he looked at me with a wicked smile.

"What was your name Bella?"

"Rachel Carter." I tried to smile as sweetly as possible.

"Show Miss Carter to her room I have a few phone calls to make."

The young girl nodded her head and moved to the side letting me exit before closing the door behind us.

"Follow me please..."

Now I'll be the first to admit it I'm a bitch and I don't feel sorry for a lot of people but something about this girl made me feel bad for her. She looked so upset and frightened that I wanted to comfort her which is unusual for me.

"How long have you been here?" I asked almost unsure if I even wanted to.

She looked at me for a second. Here eyes were pleading for somebody...anybody to talk to.

"Three years..."

I stopped in my tracks and whipped my head around to look at her. "How old are you?"

She looked at me with a small tear rolling down her face. "I'll be 17 in a few months."

I was shocked how did she get here? What happened to this poor girl- we got to the room she opened the door letting me walk inside. It was a beautiful room but because of where I was I still hated it.

"Here you go there are towels in the bathroom closet and I'm right next door."

"Okay thank you" I got close enough to whisper to her you never know who is listening. "is there a phone around here I could use?"

She looked at me with surprise and shook her head leaning in and whispering. "You shouldn't ask things like that.....but, the only phones are in the offices."  

I let out a sigh...shit how was I suppose to get in there? I looked over to see Carmen looking at me curiously.

"If I were you I would have stayed where I was. This" she motioned her hands around the room "this is hell and I would much rather be at the Volkov mansion than here."

And with that she walked off. I stood there with my mouth open. I was going to destroy this man if it was the last thing I did...and it very well may be.

***********
The next day I woke up going to the bathroom to put in my colored contacts and brush out my hair. Carmen had brought me some clothes I assume sometime this morning with a note from Giovanni attached to them.

Rachael
Wear these clothes as the ones you arrived in just weren't acceptable. When you are ready I have some questions for you in my office."
-Giovanni

Ugh this prick, I jumped in the shower cleaning myself and enjoying the small amount of time I had before I had to face Giovanni. Once I was ready I headed back down to his office knocking lightly on the door before he told me to come in.

"Ahh Bella come sit, I see you found the clothes."

"I did thank you."

"Of course, so let's talk I want to know a few things we didn't cover yesterday."

"Of course." He walked around his desk sitting on top of it with a smile. God how bad I wanted to give him a swift kick to the throat.

"Tell me does Vitaly have a lady friend?"

"W-well I saw him with a dark haired girl a couple of times. She lives there but I don't know much about her I wasn't assigned to her."

He shook his head as if understand what I was saying he had a look on his face like he was picturing me in his head.

"Listen Bella I want this woman here and you're going to help me get her do you understand?"

I just nodded my head. This ignorant asshole doesn't even realize I'm sitting right in front of him. Before he could say anything else there was a light knock on the door. His eyes looked in the direction of the door and called for the person to come in.

Carmen opened the door not daring to step inside her hands were shaking as she looked down at the ground before speaking.

"Sir your uncle is here, says he needs to speak to you right away."

Turning his attention to me for a second. "I shouldn't be long stay here." I nodded my head and watched him head toward the door I looked over at Carmen who nodded her head in the direction of his desk and mouthed the word phone to me. I gave her a wink as they both exited leaving me in his office.

The second they were gone I jumped up going to the phone and dialing Nikita's number. It rang twice before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Nikita its Scar" I heard he let out a shaky sigh and I heard her sniffle.

"Thank god are you alright?"

"I'm fine listen I don't have much time the plan is going accordingly and he doesn't suspect me at all. But..."

"But what Scar? What's happened?"

"There is a young girl here, I want to help her..."

I heard her sigh again and could already picture her pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Alright let's focus on you first. Any talk of movement this way?"

"None so far but he wants me and that seems to be his main goal. I've planted the seed that Vitaly only has around 60 men he will be in for quite the surprise....how is he btw."

"Not well..he came home trashed just about everything and is brooding in his office. I think he slept in there last night."

I felt a pang in my heart, I never wanted to hurt him only help...I shook it off because now was not the time to be weak. I heard footsteps coming my way.

"I've gotta go love you, tell Vitaly I said to get his shit together or I'll beat his ass." And with that I hung up and ran for my seat sitting down as casually as possible.

Seconds later Giovanni came back with a aggravated look on his face and waved his hands towards the door. "We will speak later Bella, Carmen will escort you back to your room."

I didn't skip a beat I stood up bowing my head to the ground and walking out of the room. When we got back to my room I stopped Carmen before she could rush off and drug her into my room. The poor thing looked scared that wasn't my intention at all.

"I'm sorry Carmen I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to talk without anyone hearing us."

She wrapped her arms around her body hugging herself. "Please don't be upset with me, I just wanted to help."

"No, no, no honey you did a good thing, I wanted to say thank you!" She looked up at me in surprise. I guess that wasn't the answer she was expecting from me.

"Are you trying to escape?" This time it was my turn to look surprised. She had so much hope behind her eyes at the question. I know it sounds dumb but I trusted her. Call it a gut feeling.

"Can I trust you Carmen? If I tell you something and you betray me the consequences will be severe"

She flinched a little at my words and put her hands protectively over her stomach and shook her head.

"I would never do that, please just....take me with you." Her voice was almost a whisper.

"Is there something you need to tell me Carmen?" The tears were welling up in her eyes as she nodded her head.

"I-I'm p-pregnant." I looked at her I could feel my mouth fall open in shock. This poor young girl. I didn't even want to think about what happened to her.

"Do you know whose it is sweetie?" She looked at me with knowing eyes only causing more tears to follow.

"G-G-Giovanni's" I felt the anger boiling in my veins. It felt like a steady stream of hot lava flowing through my body.

"Were you willing, does he know that you're pregnant?"

She shook her head no in a panic. I took the poor girl into my arms and hugged her as she cried.

When Vitaly finds out about this he's going to make Hell seem like a playground compared to what he will do to him. I was going to help her even if it killed me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

683K 11.1K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
8.6K 135 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
1M 3.4K 6
Enemies to lovers - Mafia Romance "You only live, die and kill for your family." Lilliana Moretti was born and raised to be used against one of the...
241K 5.6K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...