I'm No Expert | Bleville

Per Treadmillofanxiety

Blaise Zabini is the flirting machine of Slytherin. He gets who he wants when he wants them. That is, until N... Més

1. Herbology
3. Infirmary
4. Pansy's Assumption
5.Potions
6. Potions Tutor
7. Honeydukes
8. Crush
...
9. Awakening
10. Breakdown
11. Golden
12. Abandoned Classrooms
13. Disaster
Disaster part two
14. Finally
15. A Plan
16. Mistletoe
17. Winter Break
18. Happily Ever After

2. Trevor

7.8K 332 442
Per Treadmillofanxiety

Trevor

That night, Blaise lay in his bed staring at the ceiling. He had given up on sleep a long while ago and was trying to decide if he should ask Pansy for a sleep potion, as she was an insomniac and had a whole stash in her trunk. She was probably asleep now though, and Blaise valued his life too much to wake her up.

Sighing, he pushed himself off of the bed and quietly exited the room. A night stroll around the castle should do the trick.

He left the Slytherin common room and cautiously turned a corner. It was silent as usual, giving Blaise a chance to think. Why was he so restless tonight?

He kept walking aimlessly with no destination in his mind. He knew that there was a high chance of being caught by a prefect or a professor making their night rounds, but he made sure to be quiet and alert.

As he was turning a corner in the direction of the great hall, he heard a small croak from the shadows. If he was not mistaken, it was a frog or a toad of some sort. Of course, there was a possibility of it being a prank to lure someone over...

Blaise shook his head of his suspicions when a toad hopped out of the shadows and into the moonlight with a wet sound. Its neck was expanding and shrinking as it croaked.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked quietly. Maybe the toad came into the castle while the door was open? There was also a possibility of it being someone's pet, but he couldn't think of anyone who would want a pet toad unless...

"Trevor?" Blaise asked, half expecting some sort of response from the toad, but it simply sat there. He wasn't sure if Neville's toad even knew that it had a name. They were dumb creatures after all, but then again, it probably was his toad because he constantly lost sight of it.

"Shut up or you're going to get me caught," He shushed. The toad either didn't understand, or it chose to ignore him, but either way he had to do something about the situation.

He could walk away and not go through all of the trouble, or he could bring it back to the Slytherin common room for the night and ask Neville about it in the morning.

It was an easy decision to make. He was going to forget the stupid toad and return to his comfortable bed.

He took out his wand and cast a hovering charm and turned back to the direction of his common room.

'Wait! This wasn't the plan!' He thought to himself as he cast a silencing charm on the toad. He groaned as he continued on his way to the common room.

He wasn't sure why he was doing it, but he was.

✴✴✴

"Why the fuck is there a frog on my pillow?!" Draco shouted followed by the sound of something heavy hitting the floor.

Blaise groaned and rolled over in his four-poster bed. He had stayed up pretty late last night and he had gone on a walk...

Wait a minute... A frog?

He pushed himself up and ripped the curtains open to reveal a confused Draco on the floor.

"It's not a frog, it's a toad," Blaise corrected, walking over to Draco's bed and seeing a satisfied toad sitting on top of the pillow. It was glaring down at Draco in a smug manner.

Blaise laughed. For such a small creature, the toad definitely had a large personality.

"I'm sure there is a significant difference between the two," Draco sniffed and retreated to the bathroom to change.

Using a hovering charm, Blaise moved the toad to the desk and started to changed into his school robes.

He didn't know when would be a good time to ask Neville if the toad was his, but it definitely wouldn't be during breakfast when everyone would be able to see the interaction. What would people think when they saw that Blaise Zabini had a heart?

"Why is the damned toad still here?" Draco whined as he came out of the bathroom with his styled hair. He cast a glare at the toad as he grabber his tie out of his trunk and fastened it around his neck.

"Why wouldn't it still be here?" Blaise asked, casing a bored look at his friend.

"Whatever," Draco rolled his eyes. "Just replace my pillow case when your frog friend finally leaves."

Then, Draco left, but not before shooting a glare at the satisfied toad sitting on his pillow case.

"We need to get you to Neville," Blaise said as he cast a hovering charm on the frog to take it to breakfast. He looked pretty funny with his little legs moving around in the air as if he were swimming.

"Why are you talking to a frog?" Pansy asked from the doorway. Blaise rolled his eyes and pushed past her and into the common room. It would be best if he didn't answer the question. It wasn't like he had an answer anyway.

They all arrived at the great hall at an earlier time than usual, but that was a good thing since it would mean that Neville wasn't there yet. He would just corner him outside and give him the toad. Easy.

"Why are you smiling?" Pansy asked.

"What? I'm not smiling," He defended. It was just a good morning, that was all.

"Don't look at me like that!" Pansy exclaimed, and Blaise was about to give a retort but then noticed that the accusation was not at him, but the toad.

She poked the toad, who was happily floating in the air with his limbs moving about lazily. It moved its mouth to croak but made no sound.

"Did you put a silencing charm on it?" She demanded. Whipping her wand around, she undid the charm and soon, the toad was croaking again.

"Why, Pansy?!" Draco groaned. "Are you off your bloody rocker?"

She simply shrugged in response and left to the Slytherin table. Draco soon followed suit leaving Blaise behind to wait for Neville.

He didn't have to wait long before the boy came into view. His hair was a little messier than usual and he had small bags under his eyes.

"Longbottom!" He called, drawing the boy's attention. They were outside of the great hall, so there was no one to watch the interaction.

Neville walked over and his face cracked into a grin as he caught sight of the toad hovering. He held his hands out and delicately cupped the toad.

"Trevor!" He exclaimed. He looked so relieved to be reunited with his dear toad that Blaise felt a little proud to have been able to bring Trevor to him. The toad croaked in response.

Blaise took off the hovering charm and turned to leave the scene. He was a little awkward around Neville for some reason and felt the need to leave immediately before he made a fool of himself.

"Wait!" Neville called and grabbed his shoulder, spinning Blaise around to face him. "Th-thank you." He said with a grin. Blaise couldn't help but notice that his eyes were sparkling and he had a small freckle under his eye.

"Anytime," Blaise smiled and left to the Slytherin table, wondering why his shoulder was tingling where Neville had touched him.

He sat himself down next to Draco and across Pansy. They were in a heated discussion about something that Blaise didn't want to bother with. He piled his plate with bacon and toast and added some jam.

"Just make a move already!" Pansy hissed. It seemed like they were having the same old argument as always.

"I can't just make a bloody move!" Draco defended. Pansy simply rolled her eyes and angrily chomped down on her toast.

"The problem with you is that you are a bloody coward," Pansy sneered.

"And the problem with you is that you are too nosy," Draco shot back.

"The thing is, I know that I'm nos-"

"Shut up both of you," Blaise interrupted, a little pissed off that they had to ruin his mood. So much for a good morning.

Pansy huffed and took another aggressive bite out of her toast. "We all have Herbology this morning, by the way," She said, as if that fixed anything.

Except that maybe it did. Even though they were dealing with a fanged plant that could kill them all and flung dirt everywhere. But all of that didn't matter because-

"What are you suddenly smiling about?" Pansy demanded suspiciously.

Blaise shrugged. He wasn't sure exactly what he was smiling about either.

It was just going to be a good day. He could feel it. Even if he was surrounded by Slytherins who bickered like toddlers.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

531K 15.6K 84
what happens when dumb old 🚪 finally releases the wifi password warning: strong language. i have a horrid mouth worse than ron theres cursing in alm...
7.5K 133 10
After the Hogwarts war, Harry has been too busy for his Auror training and write to Ginny fewer letters. Ginny was worry and sad, while Blaise Zabin...
1.6M 45.5K 67
" I want you now" he said and walked closer towards her. She backed away two steps but met the ice cold wall. " What do you mean?" She said nervousl...
339K 12K 45
"i don't wanna be another 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘆." Lyra Knight, the Gryffindor Knight, has always brightened up the room with a laugh and a pr...