Dead Love

By izzysam

Lizzie Samules had a normal life. She lived with her mom, dad, and sister. Then, it happened. She didn't unde... More

Dead Love (The Walking Dead/ Carl Grimmes/ Lizzie Samuels Fan Fiction)
Chapter One: Dead or Alive?
Chapter Two: The Governor
Chapter Three: Carl and Beth
Chapter Four: In Time
Chapter Five: Judith
AN
Chapter Six: Feeding the Dead
Chapter Seven: Kill the Dead Fear the Living
AN
Chapter Eight: This is It
Chapter Nine: On The Road
Chapter Ten: Dead Part 1
Chapter Ten: Reunited Part 2
Chapter Eleven: Till I See You Again
Chapter Twelve: Hunting
Chapter Thirteen: The Grove
Chapter Fourteen: Surprise
Chapter Fifteen: Rest In Peace
Chapter Sixteen: Pain
Chapter Eighteen: Invisible
AN
Chapter Nineteen: I Don't Want to Die
AN
Chapter Twenty: The Number Nine
Chapter Twenty-One: Abortion
Chapter Twenty-Two: Months Gone By
Chapter Twenty-Three: Many Names
Chapter Twenty-Four: Bailey
Chapter Twenty-Five: Broken
Chapter Twenty-Six: Danger
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Nowhere Safe
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Breaking Point
An and sorry
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Kyla Not Bailey
AN
Chapter Thirty: Threat
Chapter Thirty-one: Finding Her
Chapter thirty-two: Thoughts
Chapter thirty-three: Washington
PLEASE READ
Chapter Thirty-Four: Fixing Everything
Chapter Thirty-Five: Only the Begining
Thank you for reading!
Hello again :)
Very Important Updates
A new project
Update

Chapter Seventeen: Love Love Love.

1.3K 22 3
By izzysam

Chapter Seventeen

Lizzie

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC SCENES SO IF YOU DONT LIKE GRAPHIC SCENES, DONT READ THEM

My chest aches from all of the walking. We haven't really talked about what happened when I got shot. I don't even know what happened. Carl told me I had turned but I didn't even know I did. Carl. I'm still scared he is going to die. I don't know what the dreams mean, still.

We are still walking on the tracks. When I . . . died . . . I felt weird. I still do. I feel different. I regret killing my only sister. I don't even know why I fed the Walkers. I understand them now. They want to kill me, not change me.

Rick stops us all in our path.

"Stay here." He tells us.

He walks off to the side and disappears into the woods. When he comes back out, he has a smile on his face.

"C'mon." He says.

We follow him into the woods and come upon a small house. The walls are wooden and bloody. There is a Walker limping towards us. Tyreese shoots it and it falls to the ground. Rick and Tyreese clear the house and we set our things down.

"We should stay here for tonight, tonight only." Rick says.

I walk around the house. It's a one bedroom house with a small kitchen and one bathroom. Carol and I have the bedroom and the rest of us are in the living room.

"We should hunt later on tonight." Tyreese suggests.

"Yeah. Lizzie, you're coming with us." Rick says.

"She should stay here." Carol says.

"Who would she stay with?" He asks.

"I'll stay." Carl says from behind me.

"Okay. It's settled." Rick says.

During the day, Carol and I go out to look for fruits. She tells me that she is sorry and I forgive her. I mean, she did kill me, but you have to forgive. When we get back to the house, it's about five o'clock.

"Let's head out," Rick announces,"Only shoot when you have to."

He looks at Carl and I when he says this. He gives Carl a look and then walks outside with Tyreese, Carol, and Judith.

I sit down on a lounge chair in the living room. Carl stands in front of me.

"What?" I ask him.

The only light in the house is the candles that are light everywhere in the house. This creates a dim, barely visible light.

"You're beautiful." He says.

"That's nice." I say.

I stand up and face him. He is about five inches taller than me, so his chin is at height with the middle of my forehead. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers together. I look up at him and stare into his blue eyes. He leans over to me and kisses my lips. I kiss him back and place my hands on his waist. He pulls me close to him and I pull away. I smile and walk to the couch. He walks to me and hovers over me, forcing me to lie down. He collides our lips again and I place my hands on his neck. He removes his hat from his head and lies it on the floor.

I can't think of anything better than this. All I need is his love. And that's what I am getting.

***

I lie my head back and his lips trail down my neck. This is okay, right? No. It's not. I like it. I'm only fifteen . . . yet, it's the apocalypse, when will I ever get the chance to be a teenager again.

We have moved to Carol and I's room. There is a light blanket pulled over us. The candles shine and softly blow when we move. I meet his lips again and place my hands on his bare back. His right hand cups the back of my head while the other is placed on the bed to keep his balance. My hair is a mess, his is, too. He pulls away and looks at me.

"Are you okay." He whispers.

"I'm fine." I tell him.

He is hovering over my bare body but soon relaxes and let's his body drop. A single tear escapes from my eye. The feeling of knowing that we are together in a new way, is something I will never feel again. He collides our lips and I sit up in the bed. He caresses me in his arms and I hold onto his neck.

He looks at me and a saddened look appears on his face.

"Why are you crying?" He asks me.

"This is so perfect." I sob.

He holds me in his arms and I rest my head on his chest.

"Too bad it has to be ruined by everyone in the world." I admit.

"This isn't ruined. It never will be. As long as we have each other, we will be fine. We will survive this world together and as long as you're alive, I will be there with you. I will never let you go again," He says and presses his lips on my forehead,"I love you."

"So very much." I say.

I look at him and he stares back at me. He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and lies me down. He lies next to me and presses his chest against mine. He holds me in his arms and I cross my arms over my chest. He hovers his lips over my forehead and I place my lips on his collarbone.

For a minute, I forget everything. All the Walkers. All of the war. Rick. Carol. Judith. Tyreese. Right now, it is Carl and I. No one else. Nothing will ever ruin this. Nothing. I love him and he loves me. That is all I need to get through this world.

"I'm going to get dressed." I whisper on his warm skin.

"Okay." He says.

He releases me and I slip back on my clothes. He does the same and we lay there for what seems like forever.

"I'm sorry if I ever hurt you." I say.

"You never have and you never will." He says.

I smile and shut my eyes for a second. I see Mika. I see her on the grass, a gash in her stomach. Blood on her shirt. I did that. I open my eyes and see him looking down at me. He brushes a hand through my hair and pulls me close.

"How would you have hurt me?" He asks.

"By . . . dying. In your arms." I say.

He laughs and looks at me.

"I've always wanted to die in someone's arms." He says.

"That's why I had to try it." I laugh.

He laughs. I love this sound. I put my ear to his chest and listen to his heart through his shirt.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks out of the blue.

"What?" I laugh.

"Come on. I just had sex with a girl and I don't even know her favorite color." He says.

I laugh and reply, "Blue."

"I like blue. But more of a light blue, mixed in with topaz and green with a hint of black." He says.

"That's a very descriptive color." I say.

"Yeah well, it's the color of your eyes." He says.

"Were you close to your mom?" I ask him.

"Kind of. When I thought my dad was dead, yeah. But then, I guess I just got mad at the world for doing this to us. In the bible, God said he was going to rise up the dead but I didn't know he meant it in this way." He tell me.

"Oh, so you're a church boy?" I ask.

"Why not?" He asks.

"I never really got into the spiritual life." I tell him.

"You should start. Now that everything is going to hell." He says.

"Maybe." I say.

I hear the front door open and Carol and Tyreese's voices enter the house.

"They're home." Carl says.

He releases me and stands up. I sit up in the bed and he opens the door. He walks out and I can hear him talking with his dad. I walk out and see that they caught another deer.

"It's about time you got back." Carl says.

"We were tracking this boy down." Tyreese says and pats the deers back.

We all laugh and for the first time, I feel like a family. I like having a family. Having people who love me as much as I love them.

Hey guys!! Hope you liked this chapter and if it made you cry then sorry and if it didn't then I'm sorry again. Now, I think that the song Konstantine really describes Carls feelings for Lizzie. He really does love her :') just listen to the lyrics it's really touching. Comment, vote, share love you all!!!

-izzysam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2.1K 67
Trying to survive the apocalypse isn't just about slaying the undead. It's a 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 lot more complicated than that. Hardly anybody ever considers...
263K 9.1K 49
WARNING: this book is poorly written, if you don't like badly written books, I suggest you read my other ones, thank you :) + "They're everywhere.. ...
531K 14.2K 98
Elena was always composed and methodical. She knew how to survive the world way before it finished. She wasn't looking for attachments, for people to...
47.7K 2K 25
"Push me away all you want but I'm just gonna pull you right back to me." Ellie Grimes hadn't planned for the end of the world, she doubted anyone di...