Step-Brothers

By TheMuse_89

Dear Evan Hansen - Be More Chill With a spin twist of Omegaverse. WARNING: Smut, language, self harm, suici... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-one~

~Chapter Thirty-One~

188 5 5
By TheMuse_89

Jeremy stays in the hospital with Michael, glad that he's finally up. The hospital chairs aren't very comfortable to sleep in but he'll deal with anything to be next to him. Michael eventually gets Jeremy to eat the rest of the burger and seems satisfied. Then, when it's late and dark and quiet in the room, they sit with their hands entwined.

"I love you so much..."

"I love you too... I'm so sorry I did this, baby, I shouldn't have."

"At least I didn't lose you..."

"... Right."

"That's all the matters-" he puts his other hand over his mouth.

"I-I'll be right back-" he rushes to the bathroom.

"Jeremy??" he sits up too fast and whimpers.

"Jer - fuck - are you okay??" The next thing you can hear is

"Bleeeehehhhh" but more gross sounding.

"Oh fuck, oh- I'm coming in there, babe, just -" he struggles to get up.

"No! Michael don't get up." He vomits again.

"But you're fuckin throwing up, you want me to just sit in here??"

"I'm fine! I'm fine! I'm probably just- just sick."

"Fuck, maybe you shouldn't be staying here, maybe you caught somebody's sickness..."

"Who's? I haven't left this room for a week."

"Then how are you getting sick??"

"I don't know-!" He vomits a couple more times before stumbling back out and leans against the wall. He's as pale as he could ever be. The palest of the pale.

"God - come here. Come here, Jeremy, let me feel your forehead for a fever." He walks over and bends down slightly in
front of Michael. He knows exactly what it is. He's shouldn't of ate that burger. Michael feels all over his face. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"is it... Do you still feel like you're gonna vomit?" Jeremy nods.

"... Please don't throw up on me."

"I won't..." he moves back to he bathroom to dry heave because throwing up again. Michael feels awful. He's racking his brain for reasons he could be throwing up. In Jeremy's head, he's just thinking 'one more time. One more time should stop the pain' Sliding his finger into his mouth, vomiting later after that. Michael calls softly,

"Wash your mouth out when you're done and lay in this bed with me." He does. Getting into bed with him, and hugging him again. Michael wraps him in his arms. Jeremy doesn't smell like Rich anymore. He smells like Jeremy. Unacceptable. Although it's a little painful to move, he starts scenting him. Jeremy scoots closer to Michael doesn't have to move as much.

"I'm sorry I got so angry. He probably had you cornered, you didn't intend to upset or anything, you came and told me instead of hiding it..."

"I know... I was supposed to but I couldn't.."

"It's okay. It was a mistake."

"A big mistake. I deeply regret..."

"It's okay, baby, it's okay. I forgive you" Jeremy holds him tight. Never wanting to let him go. Michael continues to scent him.

"You're mine no matter what, okay? No matter what." Jeremy nods.

"I'm still going to rip Rich's throat out."

"I won't stop you,"

"Couldn't if you tried." he pauses.

"....Was he good?"

"I don't want to talk about this."

"I'm sorry, I just... I'm sorry."

"I... I hate Rich 10x more than I have before."

"I do too." They don't fall asleep. They lay awake all night. Evan and Jared come up the next morning.

"Jeremy?" Jared knocks before walking in.

"Hm?"

"How's- MICHAEL."

"Hey..." he smiles just a little.

"You're awake. Fuckin' finally dude."

"Michael! We were worried sick!"

"How are you feeling?"

"Like ass, thanks for asking."

"Well..... I hope you get better then."

"Working on it."

"So how's school without us? Still the same?"

"They think Michael's dead."

"Me too."

"Michael."

"Try to off yourself one time and suddenly jokes you've been making for years aren't funny anymore."

"I feel you."

"???"

"Kleinman gets it."

"Can we please stop talking about it??"

"Chill, Evan, fine." Jared takes Evan's hand and gives him an apologetic look.

"Just... They also think Jeremy's the one in the hospital because I bring his homework up. There are many theories on why."

"Did Jenna Roland start these?"

"Probably. Then uh... Then there's Rich..."

"..... what about Rich?"

"... He came in smelling like you the day after Michael... Yknow." he sweats.

"There's stuff going around."

"Wh-what kind of stuff?" He's not looking at him and he's blushing from embarrassment.

"... Um... Well, that you um... You had sex... And that um... And that you didn't um... That you didn't use protection? A-And that might be a reason you aren't at school... Because you might be uh..." Michael is speechless.

"Then you better make it fucking clear to them that I'm not."

"... O-Okay..."

"Did you..?"

"We're not talking about it." Jared and Evan fall silent. Michael looks at Jeremy.

"Were you safe?"

"Well..... I mean we didn't but a condom but he pulled out in time....." Michael is immediately concerned.

"And you trust his abilities??"

"Please don't yell at me again...." He shuts his mouth. He's concerned now. Not mad, just concerned. Jeremy nudges his head into his shoulder and clings to his shirt. He is scared. What if he's pregnant? The room is tense now. They're all thinking the same thing.

"Can we talk about something else?"

"... Mhm." Jeremy hates this subject. Never wants to bring it up again. The rest of the time they're there is awkward. They leave soon and it just Jeremy and Michael.

"...... you know I love you right? More than anyone in the world."

"Mhm. I know."

"So much..." he keeps apologizing and saying he loves him. Michael just holds him close and keeps stroking his hair.

"Shhh... I know, I know."

"I-I can't- I'm not able to get over it. I-I feel like you really don't forgive me..."

"I do, baby, promise, I just... I'm concerned. I love you so much, and to think he could've... Could've gotten you knocked up, I'm just... Terrified."

"I'm so scared Michael. I-I don't know what I was thinking..."

"It's all right. It'll be okay, no matter what. I promise you."

"What- what if I am knocked up?? I-I can't do that! I haven't graduated yet!!"

"I know, I know, shhhh, it'll be okay. It's all right."

"I'm so scared...." he starts to cry quietly into his shoulder.

"I'm sure... I'm sure you aren't. It'll be okay. And if... If you are, it's okay. I've got you."

"Would you even want to raise it with me? W-would you want to be a dad with me?"

"Of course. Of course I would, I would never ever make you do that alone." Jeremy nods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 3.8K 28
"If we survive this, I'll give you a life worth living, even if I can't give myself that." Evan Hansen? Anxiety disorder. Never really thinks about...
119K 2.1K 42
i listen to be more chill way and dear evan hansen too much. i ship jeremy with michael and evan with connor people writes stories about them. i wa...
79.8K 1.2K 39
Connor x Evan/Treebros oneshots. Most oneshots include smut, You have been warned. Highest ranking: #2 in #deh This book is finished! :D
7.5K 393 11
'๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ...