Lethal Passion (Jeff The Kill...

By GuardianDemon

Everything seemed perfect at first, but what happens when the person you once loved turns into a cold-blooded... More

Lethal Passion (Jeff The Killer)
Chapter 1. An Affair
Chapter 2. First Meeting
Chapter 3. New Family
Chapter 4. Fun Time
Chapter 5. The Park
Chapter 6. First Day On School
Chapter 7. New Town
Chapter 8. Crushes?
Chapter 9. Annoying People
Chapter 10. Confessions
Chapter 11. A Fight!
Chapter 12. A School Play
Chapter 13. Rehearsal
Chapter 14. First Kiss
Chapter 15. Goodbye Home
Chapter 16. Car Trips
Chapter 17. Grandeur Neighborhood
Chapter 18. A Weird Feeling
Chapter 19. Meet The Neighbors
Chapter 20. Liu's Departure
Chapter 21. Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 22. In The Hospital
Chapter 23. Sickness
Chapter 24. A Week Away
Chapter 25. Snowy Forest
Chapter 26. Good News
Chapter 27. Blizzard
Chapter 28. Jeff The Killer is Born
Chapter 29. The Unpleasant News
Chapter 30. Foster Care?
Chapter 31. Painful Memories
Chapter 32. Timeskip
Chapter 33. The Man
Chapter 34. All Over Again
Chapter 35. First Encounter
Chapter 36. The Deal
Chapter 37. The New Guy
Chapter 38. Masked Feelings
Chapter 39. T-Thanks
Chapter 40. The Funeral
Chapter 41. Christmas
Chapter 42. Who am I?
Chapter 43. Worried
Chapter 44. Familiar
Chapter 45. Family?
Chapter 46. Photos
Chapter 47. Guilt
Chapter 48. Changing
Chapter 49. The Knife
Chapter 50. Concern
Chapter 51. Unexpected Visit
Chapter 53. I'm Sorry
Chapter 54. I Never Wanted This
Chapter 55. It Ends Tonight
Chapter 56. Complication
Chapter 57. It's Over
Chapter 58. New Lives
【SEQUEL】Chapter 59. Who?
Chapter 60. Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 61. Questions Unanswered
Chapter 62. A Theory
Chapter 63. Discussion
Chapter 64. Knives and Guns
Chapter 65. Insanity
Chapter 66. His Yesterdays
Chapter 67. Attempt
Chapter 68. Madness
Chapter 69. A Lost Cause
Chapter 70. Reclusion
Chapter 71. A Conflict
Chapter 72. The Plan
Chapter 73. Truthful Lies
Chapter 74. Hope
Epilogue
Author's Last Note

Chapter 52. Monster

17K 384 604
By GuardianDemon

『Multimedia Picture』

Two Days Later . . .

'It has been strangely quiet for the past two nights. No murders or attacks reported. What could the killer be planning and when will he strike next? Could this be the end of the senseless homicides?'

I sat in the living room in absolute boredom, I haven't left the house for two days and all I could do was watch the TV. I glanced at the clock to see that it was midnight, maybe I should just sleep . . .

Jeff walked into the living room and sat down beside me with a yawn. His wounds were starting to show improvement in healing and he's somehow back to his usual self . . . I think. Jeff was unexpectedly obedient these past days, it kinda freaks me out but I don't hate it.

"I am bored." Jeff muttered before grabbing the couch pillow and hitting my face with it, causing me to yelp in surprise.

I briskly took the pillow from him and hit him back with it, "Is that why you're picking on me!?"

He shrugged, "Maybe." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes and focused on the television but I could hardly do so because of Jeff groaning and sighing beside me. Jeff suddenly stood up, "I'm going outside." He stated.

"What?" I turned to him, "Where are you even gonna go?"

"Anywhere is better than being stuck in here." He grumbled.

"Hmm . . ." Maybe going out isn't a bad idea, it's pretty late but what the heck, it's so boring here. At least Jeff won't have to worry about people seeing him. Come to think of it, I wonder why he doesn't want anybody to see him, maybe I'll ask him when I have the chance, it's kind of suspicious, "I wanna go too." I informed, "Let me get my jacket."

I sprinted upstairs and headed to my room. I think my foot is finally healed, it doesn't hurt anymore when I run or use it, I hope that's the case. I grabbed a thick jacket from the closet and ran downstairs to see Jeff waiting for me by the stairs.

"Hurry up." Jeff muttered and headed towards the back, why does he always use the back door?

I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed the key before leaving through the back door, i made sure that I locked the door before following Jeff, "Where are we going?" I eagerly asked.

"I really don't know." He shrugged.

"Oh . . . Isn't there a park somewhere around here?" I suggested, "Wanna go there?"

"Mmm, fine, whatever." Jeff nonchalantly replied and started heading towards the place while I followed him.

Several minutes later of trudging in the freezing weather, we reached a small, deserted playground. I walk towards the swing and sat on it while Jeff sat on the one beside me as I stared at nothing in particular, now what?

"You cold?" I asked since he was only wearing his hoodie, I tried to make him wear my husband's clothes yesterday but he wouldn't wear them for some reason.

"I'm fine, you should worry about yourself more." He sighed.

"Yeah, well, I'm not cold." I replied and started swinging, "Hey, you should try this, it's fun." I giggled.

"You're a 25 year old woman yet you act like a 10 year old kid." Jeff said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"So? It's better than living a dull and colorless life." I laughed but came to a halt, "Wait, I'm 25?" I asked.

"I think so." Jeff replied and started swinging like me.

I shrugged and started to swing as well. I don't even know my age, there are probably a lot of other things I don't know about myself, "Hey Jeff, what are some things I like? Hobbies, interests, you know, stuff like that." I asked.

"Why are you suddenly asking me?" He glanced at me with a weird look on his face.

"Well, I don't know, so I can be myself again?" I unsurely answered.

"Why do you have to know? If you wanna be yourself then just do it, you don't have to know what you're like back then. The current you is what you are." Jeff mumbled.

"That makes sense . . ." I guess he's right, as always. The me now is who I am, I don't need to copy my old self. God, I want my memories back so much. They said I was strict, overly-serious and kinds mean back then but honestly, that's like the total opposite of the current me. Maybe I was lifeless because of my past memories, maybe I was deeply scarred when my family passed away? I have no idea why I was the mean and serious type, I'd hate myself if I turn into one again.

Out of the blue, a snowball came in contact with my head. I shivered as the snow got into my jacket. I snapped my head at Jeff to see that he was making another ball of snow, "Jeff, don't you dare!" I warned.

A smirk formed on his lips, "Why're you looking so glum and depressed?" He said and threw the snowball at me again.

Luckily, I dodged it, "I'm not, I'm just thinking about some things!" I retorted as I removed the snow from my jacket.

He scooped another pile of snow and rolled it on his hands, "Then stop thinking." He grinned and threw it at me, it directly hit my face.

"You jerk!" I laughed as I wiped it off, I picked a handful of snow and threw it on him with a devious grin, "Take that!" I yelled as it hit his face.

Soon enough, a full-on snowball fight erupted between us. But Jeff is faster so he bombarded me with snow, I took off running away from him in a fit of laughter. I glanced behind me, only to see that Jeff is chasing me with a smirk on his face. It took him no effort to reach me and grabbed my waist to stop me from running, he's fast!

"I give up! I surrender!" I laughed as I tried to get away from him.

"Loser." Jeff gave a laugh. Suddenly, Jeff released his grip on me at the same time I jerked away from him, it caused me to fall on the snow flat on my face, "Wow, you are a moron." Jeff spoke in wonderment as he helped me up.

"Thanks, I try to be." I sarcastically said as I stood up and shake the snow off, "Let's go back." I murmured as I shivered in the cold. We were only out for maybe less than half an hour but it was freezing!

Jeff nodded with a satisfied smile playing on his lips. We started walking back home in silence. Honestly, I had fun even if it was just for a short while. There's something familiar about Jeff, I just can't tell what.

And . . . I think I like him.

Scratch that, I know I like him. It could even be something more than that, maybe . . . I don't know. He's really nice, you can't tell because he has such a rude mouth but . . . He is. Things are better ever since he stayed home more often, it was fun around him. We get along . . . sort of, let's just say I'd rather have thousands of arguments with him than not having him anywhere near me, that's how I feel.

I blushed at my own thoughts as I glanced at Jeff, "Hey, thanks for cheering me up." I mumbled.

"I-I didn't do it to cheer you up." He averted his gaze.

"Sure you didn't . . ." I sarcastically said in a singsong voice, "You know, you can be honest just for once." I grinned.

"Shut up." He retorted.

I smiled knowingly to myself as we reached the house, I unlocked the door went inside with Jeff and made sure to lock the back door. I made my way upstairs to the room, I need to change into warm clothes. I flicked the lights on and grabbed my PJ's before heading to the bathroom. I locked the door and got changed, I even blow-dried my hair because of the snow clinging on it.

As soon as I was done, I left the bathroom along with the bandages, I'm gonna change Jeff's bandages again. Hopefully, he won't get irritated since he's used to me being a worrywart.

I got down to see Jeff sitting on the couch and fiddling with his knife, thinking hard about something I wouldn't know about. He seems to do that lately, especially after watching the news.

"Jeff, I have to change your bandages again." I informed as I walked closer. He glanced at me before keeping his knife back into his hoodie pocket and lifting his shirt up with a bored look on his face. As soon as I touched his skin, my eyes went wide at how cold he was, "Jeff, you're freezing!"

"I'm not." He stubbornly said with a huff.

"Shut up, go take a warm shower now." I said with the voice of authority.

"No."

"Stand up." I ordered as I pulled on his sleeve, "Go and take a bath." I said as I pushed him towards the stairs.

"You're not the boss of me, Marika." He muttered under his breath.

"No, but I am someone who worries a lot so just do as you're told." I urged.

"I'm not cold."

"Not cold?" I questioned and touched his hands which are as cold as ice, "Liar." I frowned.

"What about you? You were in the same situation as me yet you're not cold." He pointed out.

"I adapt to the weather easily, that's why I rarely get sick." I muttered," But you, on the other hand, currently have an unstable health which makes you prone to sickness so go now."

"Urgh . . . Fine." Jeff gave in and walked upstairs.

"Give me your shirt and hoodie." I added, it's probably damp because of the melted snow. Jeff roughly took it off and threw it to me with an annoyed look before heading upstairs. Hah, he became so docile lately, he must've been sick and tired of arguing with me because I never back down.

I took his clothes to the dryer and removed the knife before tossing it in. I wonder what should I do after Jeff becomes all better, he'll probably start leaving again . . . I should get a job or a time-killing hobby.

After long, several minutes, I took his now dry clothes upstairs and placed the knife back inside the pocket. I looked at the bathroom but it was empty so I went ahead towards the room to see Jeff standing shirtless on the other side of the room with a towel on his head.

I blushed at the scene but then I noticed he was staring at something in his hands. I walked closer to see that it was the photo of my family which I placed under the pillow.

"Where did you get this photo?" Jeff asked, his eyes not leaving the picture.

"The basement." I replied, "Here," I said as I handed him his clothes. Jeff dropped the photo on the bed and wore his clothes on in a daze. I picked the photo of my family and studied it, "I don't remember them . . ." I mumbled.

"Then why'd you keep the photo in here?" He asked, eyeing the picture.

"I don't know . . . I don't remember them but I feel their importance. Strange, isn't it?" I forced a smile, "This photo will matter some day, and that day is the day I get my memories back." I said with resolve, "I'll go watch movies downstairs . . ." I changed the subject.

I walked out of the room and went downstairs to the living room and watched the same old shows, how dull.

Jeff came walking downstairs and sat beside me on the couch as a random horror film was being shown in the TV. Boring, I already watch this yesterday. Am I gonna spend everyday of my life like this?

I gave a sigh and leaned my whole weight on Jeff. I'm suddenly surrounded by a manly scent. I breathed in the virile fragrance. So this is what a guy smells like . . .

"Did you just sniffed me?" Jeff exclaimed with a surprised look on his face.

"W-Wha-I-In your dreams!" I retorted with a blush. Damn, he's sharp.

"Get off . . ." Jeff mumbled as he looked away.

"No." I fumed and crossed my arms, still leaning on him, "By the way, can I ask you something?"

"What?" He said in an annoyed tone.

"Why do you always come home covered in blood before?" I started, "And also, what about your 'accident'?" I eagerly asked. I glanced at Jeff to see that he looked alarmed at my sudden questions, "Is it your job or something?" I added.

"Yes, it's my job." He eased up.

"What's your job?" I asked, I wonder if I'm being too nosy . . . But I really wanna know more about him.

"I-I'm- uhh . . ." Jeff nervously muttered and averted his gaze from mine.

"A what?" I urged.

"A-A hitman." He answered, looking more confident than before.

"Huh, a hitman?" I gawked at him, "You sure? You don't sound certain." I doubted.

"Yeah." Jeff assured, "So don't tell anyone about me."

"Okay . . . What about your accident?" I asked in disbelief.

Jeff looked kind of uneasy and panicked as he looked away for a few seconds before staring right back at me in the eyes, "I was put to a mission long ago and it went horribly wrong, resulting this," He gestured to his face, "I don't remember the details though." Jeff gave me a smile but it kinda looks sarcastic.

"You're serious?" I asked, still finding it hard to believe, "You better not be messing with me . . ." I threatened.

"Why would I lie to you?" Jeff grinned.

Hitman . . . Really? Well, now that you think about it, it actually makes sense now. Why he's covered in blood when he gets back, why he's almost never home, why he had those wounds and scars, it also explains what happened to his face and why he seems so mysterious and why he didn't tell me his last name when I first met him-I mean when I forgot him because of my amnesia. The only reason I doubt him is because of his actions, but maybe he's just nervous about telling me these things, right? He doesn't really have a reason to lie to me, I trust him.

"A hitman . . ." I mumbled, "That's . . . Cool?" I unsurely commented.

"You think killing is cool?" Jeff quirked a brow.

"No." I replied almost immediately, "It depends."

"On what?"

"Well, who do you kill? I mean, it's really awful if you kill someone who didn't do anything wrong, right?" I sighed, remembering the killer.

"Y-Yeah . . ." Jeff averted his gaze.

"Hmm . . . Well, whatever. It's not like someone would ask a person to kill people if they hadn't done anything wrong." I shrugged and laid my head on Jeff's lap. Suddenly, another image flashed on my mind, my head didn't hurt or anything but I definitely saw something.

"What?" Jeff looked at me in confusion, "You looked like you've seen a ghost or something."

"I think I just remembered something." I murmured with wide eyes, "I was on a car with a bunch of other people . . ." I added, "It kinda felt fun and happy for a second." I smiled. I wonder what that was?

Before Jeff could even say anything, the doorbell rang. Who on earth could be visiting me at this time of the night? It's nearly two in the morning.

I sat up with a hint of curiosity and confusion as the doorbell kept on ringing, "Go hide upstairs." I whispered to Jeff, a hitman can't be seen now, can they? I don't think anyone should even know he exists.

I turned the TV off and timidly walked towards the door. As soon as I unlocked and opened the door, a bunch of men slammed the door open and charged towards me.

One of the three men had my hands pinned to my back while the other held a gun against me. In a blink of an eye, I was on the floor, my hands were tied behind me and I was gagged. The only sound that came out of my voice were muffled screams.

"Is this the right girl?" One of them asked.

"Yeah, that's definitely her." The guy with the gun replied, "Don't do anything stupid" He warned as he pointed the gun on my head.

What the hell!?

I was on the verge of tears, I was so shocked and confused. I couldn't see their faces because of the ski masks they wore, I can't break free from the ropes nor call for help. What do they want from me!?

"Where's the money?" The guy who tied me asked.

Money!? All this for money!?

I looked up and gave him a hard glare though he only looked more pissed. I have to tell them, but at the same time, I couldn't. Jeff is upstairs, if I told them where it is then they'll see Jeff and might even hurt him or worst, kill him. I just can't risk him. Tears started streaming down my face as I looked down in remorse and muddle.

"Where is it!?" The man pressed the gun on my head as the three of them surrounded me. Oh, God, help me.

I shut my eyes close in fear and lowered my head, just waiting for a miracle to happen.

Jeff's POV

I peaked from the staircase, only to see Marika tied up and gagged by three men wearing all black. One held a gun against her head, threatening her.

Then, something snapped. I took my knife out and charged towards them in the speed of light as adrenaline pumped through my veins. I ran towards the guy with the gun and sliced his hand off without a second thought in one swing, a familiar strength crawling it's way within me. I was blinded with rage, the man fell on his knees, screaming in pain as his hand and gun uselessly fell on the floor, I grabbed him and sliced his throat to finish him off.

"Get him!" Another one yelled.

They both dashed towards me, but I was too quick. As the other guy came running towards me, I stretched my arm out at the right time, causing him to run straight to my knife. I grinned as I saw the surprised look on his face and stabbed him repeatedly in the chest. Blood splattered all over me as their bodies lay on the floor in a pool of blood.

The last guy went for the gun, he shakily pointed it to me, fear was visible in his eyes as he realized who I am. Before he could even pull the trigger, I tackled him to the ground and plunged my knife in his brain through the opening of his mouth, this one is the cleanest kill I've had in years . . .

Panting heavily, I stood up and caught my breath. I haven't felt like that in a while, I kept my knife back in my now bloody hoodie and stared at my gruesome masterpiece. Their blood pooled around Marika as she lay on the ground, her face in both her hands as she trembled violently in fright and dread.

I went back to my usual self as I saw her, I walked towards her and kneeled down, "Marika." I called.

Her head snapped towards me, tears continuously rolled down her cheeks, "Jeff!" She exclaimed and cling onto me. She pressed her face against my chest and hugged me tight in fear.

I helped her stood up, before she could even turn around, I covered her eyes with my bloody hand, "Don't look." I muttered.

But she grabbed my hand and stubbornly pushed it away, she gasped as soon as she saw the bloodcurdling scene. Marika backed away from the corpses, her eyes not leaving their mutilated bodies.

She turned around and looked at me in horror, "You did this?" She choked out the words.

I looked down as I nodded my head in admittance. Now she knows what I really am . . .

A monster.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
ヽ('Д')ノ He lied to her again.

Okay, finally finished this chapter σ(^_^;)
Yeah, so . . . I'm gonna be busy starting on Monday but I will update, it will just be a little delayed.

【I gained new followers again, Thanks! Especially for reading and enjoying my story. I appreciate the votes and comments as well!】

I'm really grateful, thanks a bunch. I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can.
(^з^)-☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.1K 52
Jeff wants to learn how to love. Will kidnapping someone and forcing her to be his lover actually work??
12.9K 362 26
You've been obsessing over a serial killer for a long time. The killer had murdered over 200 people, but the police can not figure out who the killer...
231 53 12
This will be inside Jeff the killers diary, in great detail there will be a lot of graphic things, if you can't handle the gore please don't read as...
3.5K 265 20
With your parents pushing you out of the door, getting you ready for the real world, you are in for a surprise. Just a few months after college and a...