Indebted To Him

By PapiChubi

Weird isn't even able to describe Ava Martin. An eighteen year old girl obsessed with cats and Ben and Jerry'... More

Serious Stuff///
1//Ben And Jerry's
2//Smacking Weenies
3//My Hands Are Tied, Literally
4//Hi Serious, I'm Ava
5//Uno Reverse
6//Plot Twist
7//As You Wish
8//Who Am I
9//Challenge
10//Practice
11//Ready, Set, And Begin
12//Mr. Asshole
13//Accepted
15//Shits And Giggles
16//Oh Shit
17//Mission
18//Finally Awake
19//Keith
20//Hit With Bricks
21//21 Questions
22//Alarms And Guns
23//Bounty
24//Sparks
25//Bruises And Threats
26//Arguments And Apologies
27//Attacks And Abductions
28//Kidnapped Again
29//Paid Bounties
30//Family
A/N

14//Members

4.1K 115 9
By PapiChubi

"Uh, hello."

"Form a line, gang. Introduction time."

It went dead silent. I felt myself shift uncomfortably under their gaze. They got in a line right in front of me, the first person was a girl. "Hi! I'm Nina, I love to hangout and go shopping. My brother is Anthony, our boss or whatever," she took a small pause and rolled her eyes and before she could say something else Anthony grabbed her and moved her next to him.

"Next, before she starts rambling and saying some dumb shit," he mumbled to himself.

"I'm Levi, I like to cook. If you're hungry, I'll always be there to cook for you. I also like to cook dead bodies."

My eyes widened, "What?"

"Just kidding, maybe."

He walked away and the next person was Ethan. "Hi, I'm Ethan. I like teddy bears and lo-"

"She already knows you, move," Anthony is such a buzzkill.

I moved my head to the side, only two more people left.

A girl with jet black hair and a tiniest scowl on her face came up. It almost looked as if she was trying to hide it, "I know I seem mean, but I'm not. It's Penelope."

I saw the next person, he had dark skin and beautiful eyes. "Hey, what's good. I'm Dylan," before walking away he gave me a small wink.

The next person was... Tank? "Tank? You're in the gang?"

"Uh, yeah. I thought you knew, I can't just be some loser trainer. I joined the gang a little while ago."

Anthony spoke up, "Damon isn't here right now. He's sorting some business out."

Mr. Asshole was apart of the gang? Why am I not surprised?

"Oh! Okay, Hi everyone. My name is Ava, I'm a really cool person, trust me. I love Ben and Jerry's, it's the best ice cream brand ever."

"Okay, we get it."

"Stop being such a buzzkill, Ant. I'll squash you," I retorted.

Everyone burst out laughing, he rolled his eyes and walked away. "Whatever."

Nina and Penelope came to me, "I think we'll enjoy each others company a lot," Nina giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 0 28
Ava is known as the quiet and closed off girl. But she has secrets. Dark secrets. She doesn't want to have friends. she isn't allowed to go out after...
15.1M 435K 57
19 year old Ray gets abused by her foster parents that don't want anything to do with her. She's in her fourth year of university planning to become...
163K 7K 26
When 20 year old Ava Parker finds a note address to her in the place she works, she's not sure what to think. Is it a joke? Is it an old man, or even...
36.6K 1.2K 56
Ace Martin. A ruthless mafia and a CEO who has his own attitude and doesn't give two shits about anyone. He is stubborn and he can get whatever he wa...